ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 14 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

"I....do not understand the purpose of these belts." Vamiolos said as she poked her head in a car. "And why do your Earth laws require humans to use them?"

"Safety for ones self and others. Especially when you have children sitting with you" Anna said

Vamiolos tugged on them. "They seem rather fragile...might I suggest a hovership instead? Much safer."

Anna pondured"Sure why not"

Vamiolos smiled and her eyes glowed and then so did the car until the light engulfed it. In moments the fancy car had been transformed into a golden hovercar. "There we are."

Anna examined the vehicle then smiled and then she opened the drivers side and got in, she presses the button on the side then the passenger door opened for Vamiolos

Vamiolos got in. "Ahhh yes, a much more comfortable seat." She said as she got comfortable and the door closed behind her.

"Where to?" Anna asked while locking the doors and the seatbelts already fascended

"Well......hmmm...we could go see how your little brother is doing. I find myself wanting to meet the Princess he spoke of."

more_horiz
OT: You know, the Siblings have got it good.
Both Anna and Cody are marrying into royalty. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Takes a whole new meaning to the phrase"Knows how to pick em" Razz Speaking of royalty. Props to Sara Lee for owning up and Queening it up

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

"I....do not understand the purpose of these belts." Vamiolos said as she poked her head in a car. "And why do your Earth laws require humans to use them?"

"Safety for ones self and others. Especially when you have children sitting with you" Anna said

Vamiolos tugged on them. "They seem rather fragile...might I suggest a hovership instead? Much safer."

Vamiolos smiled and her eyes glowed and then so did the car until the light engulfed it. In moments the fancy car had been transformed into a golden hovercar. "There we are."

Anna examined the vehicle then smiled and then she opened the drivers side and got in, she presses the button on the side then the passenger door opened for Vamiolos

Vamiolos got in. "Ahhh yes, a much more comfortable seat." She said as she got comfortable and the door closed behind her.

"Where to?" Anna asked while locking the doors and the seatbelts already fascended

"Well......hmmm...we could go see how your little brother is doing. I find myself wanting to meet the Princess he spoke of."

"Queen now."Anna said" And sure. Wanted to see how the royal family is doing aswell"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Takes a whole new meaning to the phrase"Knows how to pick em" Razz Speaking of royalty. Props to Sara Lee for owning up and Queening it up

Bat Credit Card. Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
On Earth...

"Queen now."Anna said" And sure. Wanted to see how the royal family is doing aswell"

"Ah yes, Queen Sal Lee." Vamiolos said.

more_horiz
OT: BTW posted a time skip bio relating to a Pre-Time Skip character, haven't fully completed it yet but made some updates concerning her Smile

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Wait how do you know about Ming's grandmother?"

Holly: I don't I just know who the Warlock is.

to froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

to froggy
"Then why'd Kasahaiai answer anyways? I'm confused"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

to froggy
"Then why'd Kasahaiai answer anyways? I'm confused"

that's a mistake that's supposed to be Ming saying that stuff. I went back and corrected it.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"pretty sweet moves MiNG! your for is great" kelly says

Ming: thanks

Emilia: hey Ming i want to know about your Grandfather what was he like?

Ming: well my grandmother Mio said she ment my grandfather Moazaiaki when she was 16 in 1949 at a martial arts tournament. she said my grandfather was highly skilled in Bājíquán and was a honorable man. my grandfather die on august 15 1958, and this is how my grandmother told me it happen. it all took place in the Eastside china gangs HQ a chinese temple, at the time my mother and grandmother were hiding in a closet watching everything unfold.

Hobishiaia Lang the leader of the Eastside China gang was talking with Hoshishioa who at the time his most trusted enforcer about companied me to Russia to met up with the Russia Mafia for a drug trade. But Hobishaia had under plans, he lash out at Lang and told him he was a old fool and that he was taking over, and that him and the rest of the higher ups were finished. then Hosihsioia would go on to burtally beating Lang and ending his life by stomping on his skull. the man was ruthless!

then a big fight broke out between Hoshishioa and the East Side Gang. he took on Kasbashiaha, Korsharaiao, Kaikien, Moshaia , Ginjuin while slaughter the lower gang members like they're were nothing to him. after six hours had past he managed to kill Korsharaiao, Kaikien, Moshaia , Ginjuin and the only ones left standing were him, my grandfather, and my grandfather's brothers. during the fight he sevearly wound Kamshaia , and took severally damage Zobishia's right eye.

he was going to finish Kamashaia off with a Dragon Death blow but Zobishaia took the hit instead. after this Kamashaia speard Hosihsioia in the stomach and it did nothing but piss him off. he took the spear out and impaled both my grand uncles Kamashaia and Zobisahaia with it. so it came down to just him and my grandfather Moazaziki.

during the first half of the fight my grandfather was doing well against the Hosihioia, as Hoshishioa wasn't fast enough to counter his speed. did my grandfather used his singature attack the Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu on him. yet Hoshishioa got up from attack that would have killed any ordinary person. my grandfather was very shock when he saw Hoshishioa get up from the attack.

that's when Hoishaioia burtally trash my grandfather around with jiujistu moves, didn't give up without a fight he stab Hoishiaoia in the place that Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu did the most damage his spine. and after being burtally trash around by Hoshishioa my grandfather got up, even through he just took one hell of beating. my grandfather would go on to hit Hoishaioia with one last Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu. however not even two Ryuu Asura Sekku Zestu couldn't put Hoishaioia down , and he did something dishonorable!

he grab my grand uncle Zobsihia's spear and implaed my father behind his back with it. then to add insult to injury he repeatedly stab my grandfather. on that day my mother Ning cried. and after that Hoishaioia took over, and his first priority was to take out the middle man and wipe out all major organzation gangs in Boston U.S to make way for the new base of operations, put a bunch of crookit Boston cops on the pay roll, that help will help him cover his tracks, and snuff out the major gangs in Boston.

Holly: so basically that's the story of how the Warlock aka Hoishaioia became the most ruthless crimelord in Boston?

Ming: basically yes.

the correction

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix Arizona.

Jospeh : ah nothing like playing some videogames to relax. ( here's a loud boom ) huh what was that just now?!?

Jospeh morphs into his O3 suit and goes off to invesgate the noise and finds what looks to be a chemical expolsion in his bathroom

Jospeh: damn it Kenny not again, now I'm going to have to get my bathroom fix again.

O3 then sees a bomb land on at his feet which blows him out of his apartment and lands him on top of a car and he gets up saying in firm tone.

O3: ouch where in the hell did that bomb come from.

???: Hi there bro, you look a little wozzy!

Venomous

O3: huh you're that Alien suit, damn it don't tell me you snare another human, you bastard!

???: come at me bro!

O3 attacks the monsterious black & red creature , and it dodges his attacks and taunts him saying in firm tone.

???: come on are you even trying bro, this is like fighting a child!

O3 attacks again and the creature counters his attacks , and then grabs his hand and makes him punch his ownself in the face saying in firm tone.

???: stop hitting yourself bro ( repeatedly).

O3 breaks free from the creature and tries to take it down once more but the creatures still beats O3 down and then ties him up in energy chains as it says in stern tone.

???: that was a nice attempt bro, but none of your moves or tricks will work on Us, because we know everything about you! we know you are, who your friends are, and everyone you love inculding your family! you ruin both of us Jospeh , so from now on we are the bane of your existence , we are Virus! now you just sit tight bro, well we go after that speical flower you love so much!

Virus quickly leaves and O3 stuggles to break free saying in firm tone .

O3: damn I have to get out of this thing, and stop that creep from getting his hands on Jessica!

Calara ( Jospeh this new foe could be big trouble, he knows everything about you, you need to to be careful!)

O3: damn these energy chains are harder to get out off than i thought, I can't break free! which means can't help Jessica !

meanwhile the creature spots some criminals about to attack Jessica and changes it's heroic form that mimics O3. the creature then quickly saves Jessica and she says in firm tone.

Jessica: huh you're not O3, just who are you?

Virus: I'm the new hero in town, you can just call me X!

Jessica: well thanks for saving me X.

X: no problem Miss.

Virus / X then goes off to stop crime and doing it in style and as he is doing this he says to him self.

Virus/ X: Jospeh by the time I'm going to will replace you as the hero of Pheonix!, I will make you look like a two bit rate hero in comparison, you're days as the number one hero in town is over Jospeh!!!!

Virus / X goes on to stop more crime and eventually gets attetion from the media with reporters asking him questions.

reporter: tell us just who are you mask stranger?

X: I'm X, and I here to protect this fair city!

reporter: you herd it here folks Pheonix City has a new protector the Superhero know as X!

on national television O3 / Jospeh boss the cheif editor of NBC Pheonix News makes a statement as he show footage of X.

James: now this is a hero, unlike that menece O3! and it's about damn time Pheonix got a proper hero!

meanwhile

O3: yep I'm still stuck!

O3: hmm I wonder how long it's going to take until someone notices that I'm on the ground imprison in energy chains? hmm maybe i should humm a song to pass the time.

O3 hums a song while still be imprison in energy chains.

more_horiz
great story ming, great story!

OOC: I'm gonna guess we're done with that plot point and I"m moving onto the O3 one because it seems like you'll prob ask me to do that next

Someone from the shadows removes the energy chains O3 was in, putting a finger to their lips to "shh" the hero before sneakng away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OOC: I'm gonna guess we're done with that plot point and I"m moving onto the O3 one because it seems like you'll prob ask me to do that next

Someone from the shadows removes the energy chains O3 was in, putting a finger to their lips to "shh" the hero before sneakng away

OOC: there's still the alien who want's vengeance against Emilia and Jiffy for defeated his brother who just happen to be a vicious alien mobster. this alien mobster trigger Jiffy's fusion level 2 mode when he pretty much vaporize a bunch of alien creatures in front of her by blasted them with photon energy. the alien in question is a bio mechincal alien that's six alien's tall, but when Jiffy & Emilia encounter on a alien planet the alien was wearing a 50 foot Exo power suit equiped with a photon energy cannon that could fire at FTL speeds. then there's Thomas's race rematch with Jiffy.

but yeah let's go with the O3 one first.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OOC: there's still the alien who want's vengeance against Emilia and Jiffy for defeated his brother who just happen to be a vicious alien mobster. this alien mobster trigger Jiffy's fusion level 2 mode when he pretty much vaporize a bunch of alien creatures in front of her by blasted them with photon energy. the alien in question is a bio mechincal alien that's six alien's tall, but when Jiffy & Emilia encounter on a alien planet the alien was wearing a 50 foot Exo power suit equiped with a photon energy cannon that could fire at FTL speeds. then there's Thomas's race rematch with Jiffy.

but yeah let's go with the O3 one first.

OOC: yea but just cause you're foreshadowing that NOW doesn't mean you need to bring it up RIGHT AFTER Emilia and gang just went through something you know

more_horiz
Someone from the shadows removes the energy chains O3 was in, putting a finger to their lips to "shh" the hero before sneakng away.
Froggy

O3: ah thanks mysterous person, now to stop Venomous from ( arrives on the scene to see Venomous stopping crime) stopping crime?!? okay i can't stop him if he's not doing anything that's necessarily bad!

Calara ( Jospeh aren't those the villians we just recently sent to jail?

O3: ( come to think of it yes, that's strange, they must have broken out of prison.)

O3 then hears about X / Venomous heroic accomplishments on the news and then shrugs his shoulders saying in firm tone.

O3: something about all this doesn't add up, what could that alien suit be up to?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Someone from the shadows removes the energy chains O3 was in, putting a finger to their lips to "shh" the hero before sneakng away.
Froggy

O3: ah thanks mysterous person, now to stop Venomous from ( arrives on the scene to see Venomous stopping crime) stopping crime?!? okay i can't stop him if he's not doing anything that's necessarily bad!

O3: ( come to think of it yes, that's strange, they must have broken out of prison.)

O3 then hears about X / Venomous heroic accomplishments on the news and then shrugs his shoulders saying in firm tone.

O3: something about all this doesn't add up, what could that alien suit be up to?
"It's pretty obviou sisn't it? It all ties back to you, and what he can do to hurt you!" The same stranger from before remarks

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy

"It's pretty obviou sisn't it? It all ties back to you, and what he can do to hurt you!" The same stranger from before remarks

O3: good point, I have to find out who that suit managed to snag ( gets a call from his cell ) hold on i have a call.

Esthara: Jospeh it's me Esthara this is about Kenny, i think he might have hostility towards you.

O3: Esthara what ever it is I'm sure me and him can work it out, after all we're bros.

Esthara: I really don't think he's you're bro anymore, I had Sliva watch him closely. so far he act like his normal self, but show anger when ever your name was mention.

O3 hangs up his phone saying in stern tone.

O3: ( wait could that be Kenny inside that alien suit, nah that's just nonsense it has to be somebody else)

Calara ( well Kenny is your best friend, he knows where you live, he knows Jessica, he's the one person who knows more about you than any other person. and he's the only person who calls you bro.)

O3: ( but that couldn't be Kenny in that alien suit, it has to be somebody else, it has to be!)

more_horiz
"You're in denial my friend, the person you consider your "bro" is your foe!" the stranger said again

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You're in denial my friend, the person you consider your "bro" is your foe!" the stranger said again

O3: dude seriously I didn't say anything. but if I follow the person the Alien suit is attached to then i could figure out who it snag.

O3 Follows X gets kick in the face and knock into a wall, and as he gets up he sees X looking at him saying in firm tone.

X: you know I been wondering when you were going to show up bro.

O3: I don't know what you're planning but I'm going to stop you.

X: don't you get it my planning is to replaced you as this city's hero, and to destroyed you with the help of this suit.

O3: Iokay I get why the alien suit you're might have a bone to pick with me, but why would you?

X: you still don't get it do you Jospeh! ( the mask part of the Alien slithers back to show Kenny's face.) this is payback.

O3: Kenny, but why, why do you want to destroyed me I'm your best friend.

Kenny: best friend huh, you stood me up, injured my mother , and ruin my scientific career!!! I thought you were my friend but you're just a selfish jerk , who only thinks about himself, and harms anyone who gets in his way! the suit told me how you harm it, so I join with it so we can get venegence on you Jospeh. this is payback!

O3: listen Kenny you have to take that suit off right now!

X: ooh are we jealous because I'm taking you're spotlight bro! oh and when I said I was going after the you're little flower I ment it bro, this was just a diversion.

makes a wise crack and blasts o3 with a enegy beam then sends him flying through a wall, and then he gets up saying in firm tone as he notices that X is gone.

O3: damn Kenny's gone , but where could he have gone, oh no he's going after Jessica!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

O3: dude seriously I didn't say anything. but if I follow the person the Alien suit is attached to then i could figure out who it snag.

O3 Follows X gets kick in the face and knock into a wall, and as he gets up he sees X looking at him saying in firm tone.

X: you know I been wondering when you were going to show up bro.

O3: I don't know what you're planning but I'm going to stop you.

X: don't you get it my planning is to replaced you as this city's hero, and to destroyed you with the help of this suit.

O3: Iokay I get why the alien suit you're might have a bone to pick with me, but why would you?

X: you still don't get it do you Jospeh! ( the mask part of the Alien slithers back to show Kenny's face.) this is payback.

O3: Kenny, but why, why do you want to destroyed me I'm your best friend.

Kenny: best friend huh, you stood me up, injured my mother , and ruin my scientific career!!! I thought you were my friend but you're just a selfish jerk , who only thinks about himself, and harms anyone who gets in his way! the suit told me how you harm it, so I join with it so we can get venegence on you Jospeh. this is payback!

O3: listen Kenny you have to take that suit off right now!

X: ooh are we jealous because I'm taking you're spotlight bro! oh and when I said I was going after the you're little flower I ment it bro, this was just a diversion.

makes a wise crack and blasts o3 with a enegy beam then sends him flying through a wall, and then he gets up saying in firm tone as he notices that X is gone.

O3: damn Kenny's gone , but where could he have gone, oh no he's going after Jessica!

O3 finally catches up to X and sees dangling from a building from a energy web as O3 says in firm tone.

O3: Jessica!!!

X: well it's time to test who's the better hero, who ever wins gets to save Jessica!

O3: Kenny are you nuts you're going to kill Jessica you have to take that suit up it's messing with you're head!

X: what's the matter bro don't think you can blame me, i don't blame you after all I am better hero then you ever were!

O3: I don't want to fight you Kenny, but in order to get that suit off you I must!

O3 engages X in combat, and gets smack around by X / Kenny's Hapkido skills as X / Kenny says in stern tone.

X: come on bro you're not going to get anyway fighting like that, you're a complete amature!

I need a hero

O3 gets up and wipes the blood from his lips saying in firm tone.

O3: I can't get know I have to some how get Kenny to a place we're there's sound loud enough to in the super sonic range , that's the suit's weakness!

O3 contuines fighting X / Kenny trying to luring him into a trap however X catches on to his plan and shakes his finger saying in firm tone.

X: nice try bro,but you have to do better than that if you want to beat us!

O3 keeps on fighting X in hopes of something happing to turn the tides.

more_horiz
O3 and Kenny would both hear an immense wave of sound hit them, knocking the two into a wall. It seems to be that SAME STRANGE MAN from before that O3 had met, not catching nhis name

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
O3 and Kenny would both hear an immense wave of sound hit them, knocking the two into a wall. It seems to be that SAME STRANGE MAN from before that O3 had met, not catching nhis name

O3 ( holding his ears): arugagh so this is what it feels to be at the Opera huh, well I think I'm now tone death ( joking)

Kenny: arughaguaghauguahhaughaguahh make it stop!

the Alien suit then morphs into it's monsterous form and starts thrashing around throwing anything in set it can find. as one of the cars are about to hit Jessica just as the energy web holding her gives away, O3 quickly saves her and says in firm tone.

O3: Jessica are you alright?

Jessica: I'm fine hero.

X : no we will not be force apart!!!

O3: I know what you really want you want me, so come get me, I am all yours!

the Alien slithers off of Kenny and goes on to O3 as he says in shocked tone.

Kenny: wait please don't go! he doesn't really want you back it's a trick!

as the Alien suit bonds to O3 it starts to feel ill and says in stern tone.

Alien Suit: what is this , where's all the negativity?!?

O3: sorry oozey but you feed off negative emotions and right now I'm giving off none! you should have listen to Kenny!

Alien Suit: damn you earthling you trick me!

the Alien slither's off O3 unable to feed off his negative emotion and tries to bond with Kenny again but O3 quickly grabs a glass jar that's lying on the ground and contains it saying in stern tone.

O3: I don't think so oozey!

more_horiz
OOC: I think I need to introduce Phantom, and Lock Horn into this thread. Maybe some cosmics as wel.

more_horiz
OOC: do it Kev

O3 then sees that stranger from before yank the glass with an invisible force, hopping off into the night

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply