ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 17 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"I don't know the first thing about physics, so you'll have to usea a better sales pitch then THAT to have me sign up for your job"

Mangus: well I thought for sure you would be a good candidate for the job since base on your profile NASA scientist Dr. Amilia Axlindara, and her mother Dr. Amyhal Axlindara are yours and the Saxon Inventor Vangard's descendants. guess I was wrong, so what is it that your good at? I'm not going to ask you to be my school's Gym teacher ,even though my school's physical education includings learning how to survived in the wilderness and learning about fundamentals of war, since i think that would be a insult to you.

"Listen, I don't really want to work in this day and age, I'v elived far too long and would ike to relax on my own time, and I only really look forwad to workign with certain family members of m;ine"

Mangus ( reading a text message on his cell ): just got word that a certain family member of yours Emilia, and her friend's school they will be going to has been change from West Hyperius City High to New Battleaxe City High, on her grandfather Bruists request. now when I get back I'm going to have to set up those wrap tubes to LION! and since you really don't won't to work, i can feel tell you the truth Bruists Axlindara is the one who went you Great Edwina to work as part of Emilia and her friends cover, but I think that would be a little too supicous people might suspect something.

Jonna who is not releated to Edwina walks into the living room and looks at her busted door saying in stern tone.

Dr. Jonna: okay who ruin my door!!!

Mangus: I did, and I will pay for the damages, it's the lest i can do for the twin sister of Mayor Monna , and the great (x100) grand daughter of the great Valkyrja Valadina!

Dr.Jonna: well at lest i don't have to pay for the damages, ( looking at Mangus) now tell me who are you and why are you doing in my home!

Mangus: I'm Mangus Steel the principal of New Battleaxe City High, located in New Edwina Garden New Battleaxe City Rhoad Island U.S. and I was here to offer Edwina a job at my school but she refused to take it.

Dr.Jonna: I see so you're from New Battleaxe City, the sister city of Stridayxa City Sweden.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Kelly gave a weak smile as he lead the twins over to the cafeteria. "It's a voice activated machine, so just tell it what you want and it'll appear in front of you"

Jinji: I want a Bacon Cheeseburger!

Binji: just some Sushi please.

Jinji: huh you sure you don't want to try a Bacon Cheeseburger it's american food!

Binji: no thanks , I just want Sushi!

Emilia shows up and orders her self a meal that contains extra nutrients design for her metabolism and says in firm tone.

Emilia: Kelly i have some news, the school we're going to was going to be West Hyperius City High, but now it's going to be some school called new Battleaxe high.

"why the school change, any reason in particular?

Emilia: it was request form my grandfather , he want the school we would be going to to be change from West Hyperius City high to New Battle Axe high since it's in a state that's closer to my home state Pennsylvania . the city it's in happens to be name after another particular City called Stridayxa City which is the home of my cousins. and just check out the names of some places in the city on this peice of paper i have.

Emilia takes out a map of New Battleaxe City that she had print form a computer, the map shows the following 1 New Edwina Garden , 2 New Vangard Heights , 2 New Valandina Square, 3 New Rauthus Heights , 4 New Amazauki Square , 5 Rauths Dinner , 6 Vangard Labs , 7 Vangard Technologies , 8 Vangard Enterprises, 9 Valandina Dam, 10 Edwina Tower, 11 Rauths Penitentiary.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Kelly gave a weak smile as he lead the twins over to the cafeteria. "It's a voice activated machine, so just tell it what you want and it'll appear in front of you"

Jinji: huh you sure you don't want to try a Bacon Cheeseburger it's american food!

Emilia shows up and orders her self a meal that contains extra nutrients design for her metabolism and says in firm tone.

Emilia: Kelly i have some news, the school we're going to was going to be West Hyperius City High, but now it's going to be some school called new Battleaxe high.

Emilia: it was request form my grandfather , he want the school we would be going to to be change from West Hyperius City high to New Battle Axe high since it's in a state that's closer to my home state Pennsylvania . the city it's in happens to be name after another particular City called Stridayxa City which is the home of my cousins. and just check out the names of some places in the city on this peice of paper i have.

Emilia takes out a map of New Battleaxe City that she had print form a computer, the map shows the following 1 New Edwina Garden , 2 New Vangard Heights , 2 New Valandina Square, 3 New Rauthus Heights , 4 New Amazauki Square , 5 Rauths Dinner , 6 Vangard Labs , 7 Vangard Technologies , 8 Vangard Enterprises, 9 Valandina Dam, 10 Edwina Tower, 11 Rauths Penitentiary.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
PEte bowed to Rei. "Thank you for your aide Rei, and you can be assured we will succeed at this mission, for we have quite a bit of stake in it as well" Pete told her, holding the invitation tightly in his hand.

"Given the target invovled I can tell. Watch your back's in there guys, and Worthington if you can win me a souvenier" Rei requested

"No problem and don't worry. Got out of tighter situations before"Worthington said

In the temple Diamondback looks around" So whats the occasion?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
PEte bowed to Rei. "Thank you for your aide Rei, and you can be assured we will succeed at this mission, for we have quite a bit of stake in it as well" Pete told her, holding the invitation tightly in his hand.

"Given the target invovled I can tell. Watch your back's in there guys, and Worthington if you can win me a souvenier" Rei requested

"No problem and don't worry. Got out of tighter situations before"Worthington said

Pete followed Worthington's lead as they arrived outside of the auction hall. They were dressed to the nines and looked like any top flight businessman out to get some super weaponry of unethical origin. Once they got to the door, PEte would whisper to Worthington what he saw inside

"They have the containment tanks onstage and are auctioning the DNA itself, I think this is the first time I've felt this thing called disgust"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Why's your grandfather so invested in us? and your family does have a lot of juice it seems"Kelly added

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Pete followed Worthington's lead as they arrived outside of the auction hall. They were dressed to the nines and looked like any top flight businessman out to get some super weaponry of unethical origin. Once they got to the door, PEte would whisper to Worthington what he saw inside

"They have the containment tanks onstage and are auctioning the DNA itself, I think this is the first time I've felt this thing called disgust"

Worthington nods"Go with the feeling but lets not let it detour what we've came for"

OT: BTW did you caught the Flashback RP involving Alex and Emily?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"I don't know the first thing about physics, so you'll have to usea a better sales pitch then THAT to have me sign up for your job"

Mangus: well I thought for sure you would be a good candidate for the job since base on your profile NASA scientist Dr. Amilia Axlindara, and her mother Dr. Amyhal Axlindara are yours and the Saxon Inventor Vangard's descendants. guess I was wrong, so what is it that your good at? I'm not going to ask you to be my school's Gym teacher ,even though my school's physical education includings learning how to survived in the wilderness and learning about fundamentals of war, since i think that would be a insult to you.

"Listen, I don't really want to work in this day and age, I'v elived far too long and would ike to relax on my own time, and I only really look forwad to workign with certain family members of m;ine"

Mangus ( reading a text message on his cell ): just got word that a certain family member of yours Emilia, and her friend's school they will be going to has been change from West Hyperius City High to New Battleaxe City High, on her grandfather Bruists request. now when I get back I'm going to have to set up those wrap tubes to LION! and since you really don't won't to work, i can feel tell you the truth Bruists Axlindara is the one who went you Great Edwina to work as part of Emilia and her friends cover, but I think that would be a little too supicous people might suspect something.

Jonna who is not releated to Edwina walks into the living room and looks at her busted door saying in stern tone.

Dr. Jonna: okay who ruin my door!!!

Mangus: I did, and I will pay for the damages, it's the lest i can do for the twin sister of Mayor Monna , and the great (x100) grand daughter of the great Valkyrja Valadina!

Dr.Jonna: well at lest i don't have to pay for the damages, ( looking at Mangus) now tell me who are you and why are you doing in my home!

Mangus: I'm Mangus Steel the principal of New Battleaxe City High, located in New Edwina Garden New Battleaxe City Rhoad Island U.S. and I was here to offer Edwina a job at my school but she refused to take it.

Dr.Jonna: I see so you're from New Battleaxe City, the sister city of Stridayxa City Sweden.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
"Yes I am from that city:

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Worthington nods"Go with the feeling but lets not let it detour what we've came for"

OT: my bad i thought i replied to this, think i had to uninstall some ad stuff

PEte nods and walks in, showing his forged identificaiton to the guard and skulks around the auciton hall for a good spot to sit, a placeto have optimal sight

"The occasion isthe celebration of when this island was first created, as a refuge for the sisters we have here, in a war against one of the most bloodthirsty celestial beings you can encounter" Azon would say, looking at the sky

Diamondback would know she meant Ares and feel the thoughts of him emanating from her head, staring the misshapen form of the god down

OT: I did and i'm wondering how this is gonna go for Alex

I mean Emily seems interested butone has to wonder if she'll be safe or if she'll be too starstruck

she probably won't be the latter but I'm wondering if the date wil lgo off without a hitch

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Why's your grandfather so invested in us? and your family does have a lot of juice it seems"Kelly added

Emilia: if by juice you meaning energy then you're correct , and acorrding to Edwina it's because the fact that I'm part Valkyrja that my metabolism is high. another factor of being half Valkyrja is that I put on muscle quicker than a full human, but not as quick as my older sister Lara and cousins Impulsa and Thopyia since I'm still young. however this doesn't applied to Saskourara, Sasyouki and Saskouia since their guys. as for my grandfather he just wants me to be close to my parents.

anyway two places in New Battleaxe City are name after my anyway great, great, great (x100) grandmother Edwina, and several places there are name after my great, great, great (x100) grandfather Vangard.

the meal that Emilia starts eating has too many calories for a normal person, but is just right for her.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Mangus: yeah that's were I'm from miss, and I will be heading back there now

Mangus gets on his bear and rides off as Jonna looks at Edwina saying in firm tone.

Dr.Jonna: comfy Edwina? oh and Valandina is still working at her lab at Astro Labs!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Emilia: if by juice you meaning energy then you're correct , and acorrding to Edwina it's because the fact that I'm part Valkyrja that my metabolism is high. another factor of being half Valkyrja is that I put on muscle quicker than a full human, but not as quick as my older sister Lara and cousins Impulsa and Thopyia since I'm still young. however this doesn't applied to Saskourara, Sasyouki and Saskouia since they're

guys. as for my grandfather he just wants me to be close to my parents.

anyway two places in New Battleaxe City are name after my anyway great, great, great (x100) grandmother Edwina, and several places there are name after my great, great, great (x100) grandfather Vangard.

the meal that Emilia starts eating has too many calories for a normal person, but is just right for her.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy
OT: I responded to this a few posts up

my bad i thought i replied to this, think i had to uninstall some ad stuff

PEte nods and walks in, showing his forged identificaiton to the guard and skulks around the auciton hall for a good spot to sit, a placeto have optimal sight

"The occasion isthe celebration of when this island was first created, as a refuge for the sisters we have here, in a war against one of the most bloodthirsty celestial beings you can encounter" Azon would say, looking at the sky

Diamondback would know she meant Ares and feel the thoughts of him emanating from her head, staring the misshapen form of the god down

I mean Emily seems interested butone has to wonder if she'll be safe or if she'll be too starstruck

she probably won't be the latter but I'm wondering if the date wil lgo off without a hitch

Froggy

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mangus gets on his bear and rides off as Jonna looks at Edwina saying in firm tone.

Dr.Jonna: comfy Edwina? oh and Valandina is still working at her lab at Astro Labs!
"I am fine" Edwina says, silent for the hwole ride

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Emilia: if by juice you meaning energy then you're correct , and acorrding to Edwina it's because the fact that I'm part Valkyrja that my metabolism is high. another factor of being half Valkyrja is that I put on muscle quicker than a full human, but not as quick as my older sister Lara and cousins Impulsa and Thopyia since I'm still young. however this doesn't applied to Saskourara, Sasyouki and Saskouia since they're

"Juice means power, it was a slang term Burst taught me before he mysteriously disappeared, but that's pretty cool info Emilia"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy

Froggy

Back to top Go down

I wouldn't go as far as to call what she's feeling for Alex as Starstruck. What she felt is practically natural TBH not some kind of fan crush. Especially as Emily is a Superhero Celeb herself. Also I wouldn't underestimate her. Outside of her just being a normal she can take care of herself

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I am fine" Edwina says, silent for the hwole ride

Dr.Jonna: well gald you feel comfy at my place. now if only you're great great ( X100) grandson, my son in law Chrisptoher can learn not to be such a douchbag. I don't want to tell you how many times he forgot his and Immeslia's anniversary.

more_horiz
Emily's a Granger.
She can handle herself. Very Happy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Juice means power, it was a slang term Burst taught me before he mysteriously disappeared, but that's pretty cool info Emilia"

Emilia: I see well I wouldn't call my father powerful or even skilled, he's rather weak, he's a goof ball and his father, my second grandfather doesn't like him. my second grandfather never gives my father any praise, it's all complaints. my cousin Sasyouki is weak, he's fat and lazy!

Ming walks into the Caffteria and orders a meat on a stick saying in firm tone.

Ming: guys I just got word Stills says were going to this school called New Battleaxe High!

Emilia: we know! so when are we leaving to go to there?

Ming: Stills said he want us all there and that includes Burst at that School asap!

Hiroishi ( leaning against the door eating a chicken leg) then what are we waiting for let's head out!

more_horiz
Kelly looke da bit confused, as he saw EMilia just couldn't take the compliment and once again mentioned how much of a disappointment everyone thought her father was. he thre wthe thought to the back of his mind and said to Hiroishi "Burst left the team, we'll be getting a replacement kidor something" as he ran towards the warp gate

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

To Froggy

Froggy

Back to top Go down

I wouldn't go as far as to call what she's feeling for Alex as Starstruck. What she felt is practically natural TBH, not some lovesick fan crush. Especially as Emily is a Superhero Celeb herself. Also I wouldn't underestimate her. Outside of her just being a normal she can take care of herself

To Froggy

more_horiz
Worthington got a text message.

more_horiz
I wouldn't go as far as to call what she's feeling for Alex as Starstruck. What she felt is practically natural TBH not some kind of fan crush. Especially as Emily is a Superhero Celeb herself. Also I wouldn't underestimate her. Outside of her just being a normal she can take care of herself

fair points all around, but the conversation just made it come off like that. I know Emily is pretty much A-list too but this is Astroman she's meeting with.

I've seen how well she can take care of herself so it's not that I doubt that, it's due to how uh some of Alex's suitors aren't the type to like competition really?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply