ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 10 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
to set the balance right, you have to pay for your crimes Tairyoku! You must go to jail!"

Tariyoku: if i must go to jail than so be it, I know when I'm beat.

Seigi takes her to a top flight LION prison, putting power down cuffs on her

Back at LION HQ

Emilia: okay that was a successful mission guys.

"Is that it? we didn't get the rest of that gang, and Binji needs me...." Kelly said, looking distraught

Emilia: I think we got the rest of the gang, Benny, Cindy, and Kindy are behind bars so they not going anywhere. so the only person left is Kiryu.

Kelly's shadow that is being cast on a wall suddenly morphs into Binji who says in ( mono tone)

Binji: do you like it Kelly, it's my own way of teleporting.

Jinji also appears from a light source as a bright flash of light before reverting to her normal form saying in firm tone.

Jinji: you're not the only one who has her own method of teleportation, and my mine's flashier!

Ming: it also blinding!

more_horiz
covering his eyes, he smiles at Binji. "Yeah, I like it a lot. Do you think we could..see each other more often?" Kelly asked her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
covering his eyes, he smiles at Binji. "Yeah, I like it a lot. Do you think we could..see each other more often?" Kelly asked her

Binji: sure we can.

Hiroishi: I'm still confused here, which one which again?

Binji: I'm Binji.

Jinji and I'm Jinji.

Hiroishi: well it's hard to tell you two apart. you both are wearing the same type of clothing, same hair style and you both basically look identical to each other.

Binji: that's because we're indentical twins, but I'm going to get a different clothing style than my sister, so that people can tell us apart, besides Kelly that is. he tells us apart based on are scent.

Jinji: yeah it gets really bothersome when i have to tell people I'm not my sister

Binji : or vice versa .

more_horiz
"I'm glad to hear that Binji, I really am" Kelly says, smiling for onlyt he second time since joining this group

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I'm glad to hear that Binji, I really am" Kelly says, smiling for onlyt he second time since joining this group

Binji doesn't change her expression and says in mono tone.

Binji: thanks.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"no problem"

more_horiz
Meanwhile in a rock quarry...

*BOOOOOM!*
Bill leaped back to avoid an explosion the fire of which came alive and chased after him. Pyros smiled. "Gotcha this time Bill!"

Barak floated on a ball of electricity. "Ah, good to see their having fun."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"no problem"

Ming: okay then I guess it's time for training?

OT: hey Guy is Stronghold open?

more_horiz
OT: so is Stronghold open?

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"no problem"

Emilia: hmm I wonder what Stronghold is up to, I haven't seen him since my growth spurt.

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"no problem"

Emilia: hmm I wonder what Stronghold is up to, I haven't seen him since my growth spurt.

later Emilia walks into the in the gravity chamber with he team mate Burst and her cousins Impulsa and Thopyia as the rest of her teammates wait outside

Emilia: Hi there Stronghold, notice anything different about me?

more_horiz
"he's married Emilia, and not everybody is gonna care about your growth spurt, especially when they're embroiled in a major conflict with CHAOS"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"he's married Emilia, and not everybody is gonna care about your growth spurt, especially when they're embroiled in a major conflict with CHAOS"

Emilia: i know that, and I do have a boyfriend. so Stronghold what have you been up to besides using this gravity chamber?

Emilia takes out a note pad and writes to herself hmm i have to use this chamber sometime, then writes to her self that she's the strongest girl in the world. she then puts the note pad back in her pocket.

Impulsa and Thopyia write down notes on the gravity chamber as Impulsa says in firm tone.

Impulsa: hmm a chamber like this good be great used to us huh sis.

Thopyia: you said it Vassana. we need to build us one of these chambers for ourselves! hey sis want to show Emilia and her pals that you got the hang of control your lighting at your current max speed?

Impulsa: sure.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: i know that, and I do have a boyfriend. so Stronghold what have you been up to besides using this gravity chamber?

Emilia takes out a note pad and writes to herself hmm i have to use this chamber sometime, then writes to her self that she's the strongest girl in the world. she then puts the note pad back in her pocket.

Impulsa and Thopyia write down notes on the gravity chamber as Impulsa says in firm tone.

Impulsa: hmm a chamber like this good be great used to us huh sis.

Thopyia: you said it Vassana. we need to build us one of these chambers for ourselves! hey sis want to show Emilia and her pals that you got the hang of control your lighting at your current max speed?

Impulsa: sure.

Emilia: well I'm going to be leaving now catch you later Stronghold.

Later in the training room.

Impulsa okay now it's time to show you kids my new move Giga Volt impact punch!

Impulsa charges up all of her electricty into one focual point on her fist and rush at a striking device at 93,000 miles per hour and hits the device with a combination raw striking power and immense voltage of electricty as Emilia says in firm tone.

Emilia: wow cousin that was amazing, and there's something different about you and Thopyia

Impulsa: yeah put on some extra muscle, and I now weigh 365, and Thopyia weighs 330lbs.

the device measures Impulsa striking power as 9 ,485,091 tons - nine million four hundred thousand eighty five and ninty one tons.

Thopyia also strikes the device and it mesaures her striking power as 1,171 tons one thousand one hundred sevety one tons. she then looks at Emilia and says in a stern tone.

Thopyia: yeah and we also gotten stronger look.

Thopyia goes to the super dense weights and starts lifting until the weights reach 90 tons and then stops saying in firm tone.

Thopyia: see I just lifted 90 tons.

Impulsa does the weights next and stops at lifting 1,000 tons saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: and I can lifted 1,000 tons now!

Emilia: that's great , now it's time to being out Jiffy to see how much she's improved.

Emilia beings out Jiffy who is now huge & muscular like a catgirl version of Sophia and is wearing a badass warrior outfit with a giant sword behind her back. Jiffy then does some flexing and says in a firm tone.

Jiffy: my one year of intense training in the dreamscape has really paid off.

Ming: wait how could you have been training intensely for a year when it isn't even a year yet?

Jiffy: well time moves a lot quick in the dreamscape!

Hiroishi: wow you look so much stronger then before!

Jiffy: of course thanks to my year of intense training in the dreamscape oh FYI that's one year in the dreamscape not here!

Hiroishi: and you changed your weapon, I don't remember you have a giant sword.

Jiffy: I upgrade, to this bad boy, and I'm also thinking about changing my name, but i haven't come up with any good suggestions. so if you all would like to help me please feel free to do so.

more_horiz
Later in the training room.

Impulsa okay now it's time to show you kids my new move Giga Volt impact punch!

Impulsa charges up all of her electricty into one focual point on her fist and rush at a striking device at 93,000 miles per hour and hits the device with a combination raw striking power and immense voltage of electricty as Emilia says in firm tone.

Emilia: wow cousin that was amazing, and there's something different about you and Thopyia

Impulsa: yeah put on some extra muscle, and I now weigh 365, and Thopyia weighs 330lbs.

the device measures Impulsa striking power as 9 ,485,091 tons - nine million four hundred thousand eighty five and ninty one tons.

Thopyia also strikes the device and it mesaures her striking power as 1,171 tons one thousand one hundred sevety one tons. she then looks at Emilia and says in a stern tone.

Thopyia: yeah and we also gotten stronger look.

Thopyia goes to the super dense weights and starts lifting until the weights reach 90 tons and then stops saying in firm tone.

Thopyia: see I just lifted 90 tons.

Impulsa does the weights next and stops at lifting 1,000 tons saying in firm tone.

Impulsa: and I can lifted 1,000 tons now!

Emilia: that's great , now it's time to being out Jiffy to see how much she's improved.

Emilia beings out Jiffy who is now huge & muscular like a catgirl version of Sophia and is wearing a badass warrior outfit with a giant sword behind her back. Jiffy then does some flexing and says in a firm tone.

Jiffy: my one year of intense training in the dreamscape has really paid off.

Ming: wait how could you have been training intensely for a year when it isn't even a year yet?

Jiffy: well time moves a lot quick in the dreamscape!

Hiroishi: wow you look so much stronger then before!

Jiffy: of course thanks to my year of intense training in the dreamscape oh FYI that's one year in the dreamscape not here!

Hiroishi: and you changed your weapon, I don't remember you have a giant sword.

Jiffy: I upgrade, to this bad boy, and I'm also thinking about changing my name, but i haven't come up with any good suggestions. so if you all would like to help me please feel free to do so.

to froggy

more_horiz
"Why do you need a name change? Jiffy is fine with me" Burst said, with Kelly shrugging. "I don't see the point of a name change"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Why do you need a name change? Jiffy is fine with me" Burst said, with Kelly shrugging. "I don't see the point of a name change"

Emilia: me nether. why would you want what to changed your name Jiffy?

Jiffy: to suit my new more powerful look!

Emila: but the name you have suits you just fine.

Impulsa: yeah you're name is find Jiffy, but I am going to changed my name to Power Thunder!

Thopyia: Power Thunder really sis.

Jiffy: okay I won't changed my name.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Impulsa: yeah you're name is find Jiffy, but I am going to changed my name to Power Thunder!

"Good because if you came up with something like Power Thunder, I'd have to quit the group. No way would I be on a team with someone who uses a codename THAT corny"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Good because if you came up with something like Power Thunder, I'd have to quit the group. No way would I be on a team with someone who uses a codename THAT corny"

Jiffy: yeah like i would used a name like that in retrospect i see now that my name is fine.

Emilia: ah Impulsa i think your better off sticking with your old name.

Impulsa: what no one likes Power Thunder?

Thopyia: actually it's corny, and You're old name is better.

Impulsa: okay fine I stick with my old name Impulsa.

more_horiz
"Thank god"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Thank god"

Impulsa ( mean tone): ah shut up Burst , i'm not in the mood. okay now i need a smoke!

Impulsa then leaves with Thopyia who says in a firm tone.

Thopyia: don't mind my sister, she's on a nicotine withdrawal.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Thank god"

Impulsa ( mean tone): ah shut up Burst , i'm not in the mood. okay now i need a smoke!

Impulsa then leaves with Thopyia who says in a firm tone.

Thopyia: don't mind my sister, she's on a nicotine withdrawal.

Emilia: man I hate it when Impulsa gets like that, it get's on my nerves.

Jiffy: Emilia I want us to training in fusion mode so let's fused right now.

Emilia: hmm training in fusion mode might be a good idea okay.

Jiffy & Emilia then go into their fusion mode and Ming says in firm tone.

Ming: okay now what are we supposed to call you two when your fused?

Hiroishi: yeah do we call you two either Emilia or Jiffy?

Ming: well if we go by DBZ fusions then we could called them Jimilia or Emiffy.

more_horiz
"Let's call her Jiffmily. If anything, Emilia doesn't have to worry about a codename considering how powerful she is. Remember how she crippled that Juice guy when he kidnapped Julius? dude will never be able to run again fromw hat I heard"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Let's call her Jiffmily. If anything, Emilia doesn't have to worry about a codename considering how powerful she is. Remember how she crippled that Juice guy when he kidnapped Julius? dude will never be able to run again fromw hat I heard"

Ming : yeah but it looks like her cousins Thopyia and Vassana have gotten stronger then her when she's not fused with Jiffy. when she did that to Juice she wasn't even fused with Jiffy, was at Class 85 in strength, and just crippled him with her raw physical power alone.

Jiffy & Emily: yeah called us that!

Hiroishi: okay Jiffmily.

Jiffmily ( Emilia speaking): hey my cousins Thopyia and Vassana are fully grown, so they going to gain strength & muscle mass faster then I do. I'm still growing remember Ming.

Ming: oh that is right, looks like i forgot about that factor sorry.

more_horiz
"So in other words, nothing has changed, Emilia's family is super duper strong, we get it" Burst says, walking out of the weight room

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply