ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 18 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Kelly looke da bit confused, as he saw EMilia just couldn't take the compliment and once again mentioned how much of a disappointment everyone thought her father was. he thre wthe thought to the back of his mind and said to Hiroishi "Burst left the team, we'll be getting a replacement kidor something" as he ran towards the warp gate

Emilia races towards the gate and looks at Kelly saying in firm tone.

Emilia: oh and thanks for the compliment . so Burst left, I guess he just can't realize we can't train 24/7 we need breaks. my older sister Lara used to do that, it made her a total wreck, but my grand aunt Kasaiahia told her to stop it, because if she kept it up, she was going to end up killing herself.

Ming ( racing to the warp gate) : I here ya, one can only push their body so far!

Hiroishi ( racing to the warp gate ) : he left huh, and replacement for him, hopefully it's on who knows to have fun. not saying that Burst wasn't fun, but there's more to life than just training.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yes I am from that city:

Mangus: yeah that's were I'm from miss, and I will be heading back there now

Mangus gets on his bear and rides off as Jonna looks at Edwina saying in firm tone.

Dr.Jonna: comfy Edwina? oh and Valandina is still working at her lab at Astro Labs!
"I am fine" Edwina says, silent for the hwole ride

Dr.Jonna: well gald you feel comfy at my place. now if only you're great great ( X100) grandson, my son in law Chrisptoher can learn not to be such a douchbag. I don't want to tell you how many times he forgot his and Immeslia's anniversary.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Worthington got a text message.

Worthington pulled out his cell and checks out the message

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as to call what she's feeling for Alex as Starstruck. What she felt is practically natural TBH not some kind of fan crush. Especially as Emily is a Superhero Celeb herself. Also I wouldn't underestimate her. Outside of her just being a normal she can take care of herself

fair points all around, but the conversation just made it come off like that. I know Emily is pretty much A-list too but this is Astroman she's meeting with.

I've seen how well she can take care of herself so it's not that I doubt that, it's due to how uh some of Alex's suitors aren't the type to like competition really?

Different strokes TBH as I feel that it was just Alex being a little nervous as he hasn't had a official date in awhile and Alex and Psionica really isn't a official couple. That and Emily was just having a casual conversation that honestly didn't scream star struck. A starstruck conversation would be someone going on and on telling how awesome one is. All Emily was doing is playing the conversation like a dinner between good friends

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Behind.
You.

"Worthington." Sable said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as to call what she's feeling for Alex as Starstruck. What she felt is practically natural TBH not some kind of fan crush. Especially as Emily is a Superhero Celeb herself. Also I wouldn't underestimate her. Outside of her just being a normal she can take care of herself

fair points all around, but the conversation just made it come off like that. I know Emily is pretty much A-list too but this is Astroman she's meeting with.

I've seen how well she can take care of herself so it's not that I doubt that, it's due to how uh some of Alex's suitors aren't the type to like competition really?

Different strokes TBH as I feel that it was just Alex being a little nervous as he hasn't had a official date in awhile and Alex and Psionica really isn't a official couple.

Much as she may wish otherwise. Razz
But yeah, she was more of a stalker, supervillain then an official love interest, Emily would be much better for that.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Behind.
You.

Worthington nods to Sable"Love the outfit"

more_horiz
"Friend of yours?" PEte asked

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Kelly looke da bit confused, as he saw EMilia just couldn't take the compliment and once again mentioned how much of a disappointment everyone thought her father was. he thre wthe thought to the back of his mind and said to Hiroishi "Burst left the team, we'll be getting a replacement kidor something" as he ran towards the warp gate

Emilia: oh and thanks for the compliment . so Burst left, I guess he just can't realize we can't train 24/7 we need breaks. my older sister Lara used to do that, it made her a total wreck, but my grand aunt Kasaiahia told her to stop it, because if she kept it up, she was going to end up killing herself.

Ming ( racing to the warp gate) : I here ya, one can only push their body so far!

Hiroishi ( racing to the warp gate ) : he left huh, and replacement for him, hopefully it's on who knows to have fun. not saying that Burst wasn't fun, but there's more to life than just training.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wowguys, way to shit on the dude, let's hope wherever he went he's okay, alright?" Kelly askedthem asthey came out the otherside

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wowguys, way to shit on the dude, let's hope wherever he went he's okay, alright?" Kelly askedthem asthey came out the otherside

Ming: yeah I hope he's okay to, and that he learns how to find balance.

Hiroishi: yeah I hope he's alright, ( looking at Ming) i quite don't understand your monk talk , but i guess by finding his balance you meaning something profound.

Emilia: yeah I do hope he's okay!

Hiroishi: hmm I wonder who are new teamate is going to be, the twins are going to LION Academy, Mo is with his grandaunt Sergi, Prince Kaz is back at his home in Japan along with his friends.

Ming: that's always a chance that our new teamate could be another meta like Emilia who's a Saxon Amazon descendant, because I notice that some of the girls here are very tall.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mangus gets on his bear and rides off as Jonna looks at Edwina saying in firm tone.

Dr.Jonna: comfy Edwina? oh and Valandina is still working at her lab at Astro Labs!

OT: okay I'm going to ask where are they riding to? cause Mangus left by himself on his grizzly bear.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Behind.
You.

Worthington nods to Sable"Love the outfit"

"Thank you. You requested my help on a mission?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: okay I'm going to ask where are they riding to? cause Mangus left by himself on his grizzly bear.

Edwina board

"Our new teammate is a secret" Kelly told the others. "We'll meet him when we meet him"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Our new teammate is a secret" Kelly told the others. "We'll meet him when we meet him"

Emilia: okay let's go and meet the princple.

Emilia walks into the school follow by Ming and Hiroishi.

more_horiz
Edwina board

Mangus arrives at Edwina's place in New Battleaxe City and drops her off, then heads off to New Battle axe high saying in firm tone.

Mangus: okay now to greeted Emilia and her buddies. then after that is off on my date with her aunt Sandara Axlindara.

more_horiz
at LION Academy

Binji: well this as good a room as any sign up to Acamdey

Binji and Jinji enter the room which could be any room and take a seat as Binji says in firm tone.

Binji: hello there Mr.Stills sir, I'm Binji and this is my twin sister Jinji

Jinji: we're here to enroll in LION Acamdey.

Binji ( mono tone): so how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 am; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: okay let's go and meet the princple.

Emilia walks into the school follow by Ming and Hiroishi.
Mangus is the principal so you have to do this part

Kelly waves at Mangus. "Hello sir, I'sure you've been informed about us, right?>"

OOC: There is no headmaster at LION Acadey, it's run by LION and the teachers are a rotating staff really

more_horiz
at LION Academy

Binji and Jinji enter a class room and take a seat as Binji says in firm tone.

Binji ( mono tone): so how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application?.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:18 am; edited 6 times in total

more_horiz
Kelly waves at Mangus. "Hello sir, I'sure you've been informed about us, right?>"

Mangus Steel: yes I been inform about you, and welcome to new Battle Axe high I'm Principal Mangus Steel. you three look at Kelly, Hiroishi and Ming will be going to the regular Tenth grade classes, and you three will be in the same classes together. ( looking at Emilia) Emilia you will be going to the Eleventh grade advance classes, and one of your classes is advanced physics! I read your proflie you're a genius and it would be a waste to put you in regular classes so you will be in the advance ones!

however all four of you will be in the same Gym class cause Gym is not grade specific! oh and you kids don't have to worried about filled out your applications LION has already done that for you!

Emilia: so all my classes are going to be advance classes huh, well that's cool.

Mangus: yes, and the advance physics class you will be taking includes advance quantum physics! you four will start school tomorrow moring, now here our your class schedules and feel free to take a look around to school to familiarize yourselves. now if you excuse I have a date to go, so the vice principal will take over from here.

Ming: and who is it you have a date with?

Mangus: Sandara Axlindara!

Emilia: my aunt!

Mangus Steel: yes your grandfather Bruists introduce me to her over the phone, sweet woman. I will be taking your aunt to Hunter dinner, the only dinner in the america were you can kill you're own food then have it cook! now for physical education we have a virtual simulation for survival training, another simulation that teaches the fundamentals of battle. oh and at this school the lunch ladies beat down the food while it's still alive then cook it, now you kids help yourselves to some wolverine i have to go.

Mangus Steel then heads off to go on his date with Sandara leaving the vice principal in charged.

Ming: those must be some tough lunch ladies!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at LION Academy

Binji: hello again sir, we're here to.....

Jinji: applied to the Academy as Students!

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Mangus Steel: yes I been inform about you, and welcome to new Battle Axe high I'm Principal Mangus Steel. you three look at Kelly, Hiroishi and Ming will be going to the regular Tenth grade classes, and you three will be in the same classes together. ( looking at Emilia) Emilia you will be going to the Eleventh grade advance classes, and one of your classes is advanced physics! I read your proflie you're a genius and it would be a waste to put you in regular classes so you will be in the advance ones!

however all four of you will be in the same Gym class cause Gym is not grade specific! oh and you kids don't have to worried about filled out your applications LION has already done that for you!

Emilia: so all my classes are going to be advance classes huh, well that's cool.

Mangus: yes, and the advance physics class you will be taking includes advance quantum physics! you four will start school tomorrow moring, now here our your class schedules and feel free to take a look around to school to familiarize yourselves. now if you excuse I have a date to go, so the vice principal will take over from here.

Ming: and who is it you have a date with?

Mangus: Sandara Axlindara!

Emilia: my aunt!

Mangus Steel: yes your grandfather Bruists introduce me to her over the phone, sweet woman. I will be taking your aunt to Hunter dinner, the only dinner in the America were you can kill your own food then have it cook! now for physical education we have a virtual simulation for survival training, another simulation that teaches the fundamentals of battle. oh and at this school the lunch ladies beat down the food while it's still alive then cook it, now you kids help yourselves to some wolverine i have to go.

Mangus Steel then heads off to go on his date with Sandara leaving the vice principal in charged.

Ming: those must be some tough lunch ladies!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
at Osaia Acamdey Plazma is in Osaia U.S combat training area and is fighting combat robots made by Bradley as he says in angry tone.

Plazma ( in his plasma form): Damn it CHAOS those F$@k bastards how dare they try to used me as a power source! that just pisses me the hell off!!!!

inside the control room, Bradley is watching and monitoring Plazma as Sandstone says in firm tone

Sandstone: hmm those CHAOS creeps must have really pissed him off.

Hardbodied: hey I would be pissed to if somebody used me as a power source against my own will.

Bradley: CHAOS tried to used him as a fusion reactor to be exact. Perdo's plasma cells are building up immense energy and pressure. he's giving out energy ratings equal to that of a fusion bomb. if I am reading this right he's going to let loose expolson of energy that's going to detonate matter on sub-atomic level! which is way we will be protecting by this force field.

Bradley press a button which covers the room that Plazma is in in a protective force field. in sheer rage Plazma unleashes a massive surge of plasma energy that causes atomic expolson, and when the expolson stops Plazma drops to the ground as he faints and Bradely looks at him from the control room as he looks at the readings saying stern tone.

Bradely: hmm acorrding to this the expolson he generated right now was more powerful than the most powerful powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated the Tsar-bomb! in theory he can generated a expolson powerful enough to wipe out a whole country! the atomic expolson he cause just then was capable of wipe out half a state.

Hardbodied: damn I never seen Perdo this angry, this is the first time i seen him go atomic!

Sandstone : it's the first time we all ever seen him do this!

Bruists: the boy needs to learn how to control his power & his temper , outbursts like this are not good, i can result in massive destruction!

Bradley: well acorrding to the readings Perdo is essentially angry walking atomic bomb!

Sandstone: LION wants him to enroll in LION Acadmey, and they sent a agent here to observed Perdo ( looking at the LION agent beside him).

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at LION Academy

Binji ( mono tone): so how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application?.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Osaia Acamdey Plazma is in Osaia U.S combat training area and is fighting combat robots made by Bradley as he says in angry tone.

Plazma ( in his plasma form): Damn it CHAOS those F$@k bastards how dare they try to used me as a power source! that just pisses me the hell off!!!!

inside the control room, Bradley is watching and monitoring Plazma as Sandstone says in firm tone

Sandstone: hmm those CHAOS creeps must have really pissed him off.

Hardbodied: hey I would be pissed to if somebody used me as a power source against my own will.

Bradley: CHAOS tried to used him as a fusion reactor to be exact. Perdo's plasma cells are building up immense energy and pressure. he's giving out energy ratings equal to that of a fusion bomb. if I am reading this right he's going to let loose expolson of energy that's going to detonate matter on sub-atomic level! which is way we will be protecting by this force field.

Bradley press a button which covers the room that Plazma is in in a protective force field. in sheer rage Plazma unleashes a massive surge of plasma energy that causes atomic expolson, and when the expolson stops Plazma drops to the ground as he faints and Bradely looks at him from the control room as he looks at the readings saying stern tone.

Bradely: hmm acorrding to this the expolson he generated right now was more powerful than the most powerful powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated the Tsar-bomb! in theory he can generated a expolson powerful enough to wipe out a whole country! the atomic expolson he cause just then was capable of wipe out half a state.

Hardbodied: damn I never seen Perdo this angry, this is the first time i seen him go atomic!

Sandstone : it's the first time we all ever seen him do this!

Bruists: the boy needs to learn how to control his power & his temper , outbursts like this are not good, i can result in massive destruction!

Bradley: well acorrding to the readings Perdo is essentially angry walking atomic bomb!

Sandstone: LION wants him to enroll in LION Acadmey, and they sent a agent here to observed Perdo ( looking at the LION agent beside him).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply