ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 32 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Being a godfather is all well and good but theres usually a downside. Once you have everything there is things tend to be boring. Also theres the fact that they usually end up falling to a law official or a cape. So the safest bet is to live amongst us regular people, after paying a debt to society. While still having a sh*t load of power in the process" Bill said to Pyros as they parked at the new HQ

Smile

more_horiz
"Not exactly how I pictured" Nadia commented
"Relax guys, after all each of us are more than familiar with the phrase looks can be deceiving. Besides we cant let this discourage us from what we are set out to do"Cody said
"He does have a point" Al said in which Elizabeth nods then presses the button" This is Elizabeth Chase, we are responding to a distress signal you sent to us" The voice on the other end responded, as the communication ended Elizabeth says to the others" Ok lets check this place out" she pressed the button and the light on the ship turned on

"Whats so funny?" Questar asked Aquan

"I'm sure he would but I assure you your majesty that this benefits the both of us" He took Azon's hand then kissed it gently" I shall inform him of the agreement"

John readied himself, staring at the front of the ship in preparation of what comes next

"Oh, hey there brother!" Aquan said, giving him a hearty pat on the back. "The guards and I were talking about some beach they went on the other day and apparently walked on the set of a movie. The guards ended up getting paid for a movie shoot they weren't even a part of!"

"Yes your highness, it was very funny. They thought we were men in suits!"

"'m sure you will Deimos, I'm sure you will"

more_horiz
meanwhile at outside of Jojo's place

Carl: you know that Unrealman guy you knock out claims that he can claims he can take on the Great Dragon of Vasryioco cavern, the Karken and Zelos plus lifted the Oblikisa stone.

Rangus( laughing): that's funny , but there's claims are just down right hilarious! if my own grand daughter can casually beat him, then he would be no match for the Karken or even Karglion for that matter.

Carl: well acorrding to news footage the guy is awfully strong the most he been seen lifting is 50,000,000,000 billion tons that's 100,000,000,000,000 trillion in pounds! that makes him 925,925,925,925 billion times stronger then the average untrain human male.

Rangus ( laughs): that's all with that minsicule strength there's no way he can lifted the Oblikisa stone which weighs as much as 3 islands , and ten mountain ranges combine! back when I was a young giant at the age of 19 could barely managed to lifted it over my head, but now I can lifted the thing with only one hand, and OBO can lift the stone too.

Carl: okay a mountain range is 80,000 trillion tons so that's 80,000,000,000,000 times 10 which equals 800,000,000,000,000 trillion tons. then there's the 3 islands so that's 500,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons times tree which equals 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 quintillion tons. and if add 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 with 800,000,000,000,000 that would give me 1,500,800,0000,00,000,000 quintillion! so the Oblikisa stone would weigh 1,500,800,0000,00,000,000 quintillion tons which would be 3,001,600,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion in pounds acorrding to your description Rangus.

and since you can lift that much weight that with one hand that would make you a great deal more than 30,016,000 million times stronger then this Unrealman person. now since OBO can also lift the stone that would make her 30,016,000 million times stronger then this Unrealman person or more depend how difficult it is for her to lift the stone.

Rangus: well it's not really all that difficult for OBO to lift the Oblikisa stone she's only slightly weaker than me.

Jojo: wow you're that strong Mom & Grandpapa, i bet you two have excellent control of your strength huh? as for your Zelos remark father my friend Susan would be laughing at that one if she was here. speaking of which I met Susan's cousin Emilia that she mention a lot to me, but she's much taller then what she describe to me. she said she was about 5'10" but when I saw her in person i could tell she was exactly 6'10"!

Carl: well Susan proably has seen her cousin in awhile so her info might not be up to date. now to do something about your earthquake snoring Jojo before the neighbors complain again.

Rangus: snoring huh OBO can fix that.

Jojo: I shake the ground just by simply walking can demolished a building just by pushing against it, and took a driect hit from that Unrealman person and didn't feel a thing. I hope that Edwina trains me in how to control my strength. cause not being able to play with my friends because I'm afraid I'll hurt them sucks.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 9 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

John readied himself, staring at the front of the ship in preparation of what comes next

"Oh, hey there brother!" Aquan said, giving him a hearty pat on the back. "The guards and I were talking about some beach they went on the other day and apparently walked on the set of a movie. The guards ended up getting paid for a movie shoot they weren't even a part of!"

As they reached the planets atmosphere they arrived at the destination Elizabeth opens the door of the ship. They brought the necessary lights and they ventured out. As Elizabeth and the others walked further Nadia has an odd feeling about the planet. Al could see just fine without the light as his species can adjust well within the darkness. They see someone waving them over. As they got close the person he greeted them"Greetings travelers. Names Sig-Gorath"

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Ood_Sigma?file=Ood_sigma_no_png.jpg

"Cody Chase. Hello" Cody greeted in return

"What movie was it?" Questar asked

Deimos bid them farewell then turned around and vanished

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Being a godfather is all well and good but theres usually a downside. Once you have everything there is things tend to be boring. Also theres the fact that they usually end up falling to a law official or a cape. So the safest bet is to live amongst us regular people, after paying a debt to society. While still having a sh*t load of power in the process" Bill said to Pyros as they parked at the new HQ

"That makes sense." Pyros agreed. "I love the new place."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bill whistled as he looked up" Second that"

CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 32 14893910

Bill and Pyros entered the building" Sup Val"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Valentina waved. "I love this new place. The windows actulaly block the effects of sunlight. I can even walk around during the day in here!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Valentina waved. "I love this new place. The windows actulaly block the effects of sunlight. I can even walk around during the day in here!"

"Seeing that smile on your face always brightens my day" Bill said" Is Eve here?"

Meanwhile in Exodus

Omni-Man touched down then he sees a large mecha type causing havoc on the city. He recognized the design of the mech
CAU3 Prime RPG - Page 32 B01-ak10
"Gundam" Omni-Man said...then that means

The mecha turned, it's eyes glowed then it shined a hollow screen"Well well well if it isn't Exodus's favorite boyscout Omni-Man. I timed your arrival and you're about two minutes behind since the last time you came to stop me. Whats the matter feeling a bit sluggish as you've gotten older?"

Otaku
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/508866-bigthumbnail.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/153/a/5/Zero_Lelouch_by_spikerman87.png

"Otaku. Still wasting your genius away on petty crimes" Omni-Man said

"Silence fool!!! The only one that's going to be wasted around here is you!!!" Otaku said then the hollow screen vanished and the mecha's hand transformed into an arm cannon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Seeing that smile on your face always brightens my day" Bill said" Is Eve here?"

Meanwhile in Exodus

Omni-Man touched down then he sees a large mecha type causing havoc on the city. He recognized the design of the mech

The mecha turned, it's eyes glowed then it shined a hollow screen"Well well well if it isn't Exodus's favorite boyscout Omni-Man. I timed your arrival and you're about two minutes behind since the last time you came to stop me. Whats the matter feeling a bit sluggish as you've gotten older?"

Otaku

"Silence fool!!! The only one that's going to be wasted around here is you!!!" Otaku said then the hollow screen vanished and the mecha's hand transformed into an arm cannon

Siphon teleported over. "Oh hey, it's mecha guy again!"

Even listened. "Sword training with Shari in the gym."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Meanwhile in Exodus

Otaku

Siphon teleported over. "Oh hey, it's mecha guy again!"

Even listened. "Sword training with Shari in the gym."

OT: Check out the I love you moment in the NuUltra Girl thread Smile

"Yep" Omni-Man summoned a force field and it blocked the blast from the mech

Bill smiled"Mind showing us the way?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As they reached the planets atmosphere they arrived at the destination Elizabeth opens the door of the ship. They brought the necessary lights and they ventured out. As Elizabeth and the others walked further Nadia has an odd feeling about the planet. Al could see just fine without the light as his species can adjust well within the darkness. They see someone waving them over. As they got close the person he greeted them"Greetings travelers. Names Sig-Gorath"

John created a flame with his left hand to light the way. He planned to ask Al how he could see but greeted Sig-Gorath first. "John Terrace, hello Sig-Gorath. Are you our guide?"

"It was called Poseidon 3000. Fish men from Neptune come to Earth and try to conquer it" one of the guards says. "I was Neptunian admiral of death no 1!" he said, smiling at Questar

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I think the war is going to turn out interesting"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

John created a flame with his left hand to light the way. He planned to ask Al how he could see but greeted Sig-Gorath first. "John Terrace, hello Sig-Gorath. Are you our guide?"

"It was called Poseidon 3000. Fish men from Neptune come to Earth and try to conquer it" one of the guards says. "I was Neptunian admiral of death no 1!" he said, smiling at Questar

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I think the war is going to turn out interesting"

Actually Cody greeted first tongue

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I will train her Emilia, and she can join your team, but who is this Problem? I have seen no one like this here, and he's not even recognized as a hero"

Emilia: he just show up at Newbattle Axe High and was a real jerk. first he almost endanger a guy's live who runs a newspaper in this region just because the guy called him a menace. so he catapult the guy out of his own building and guy could have seriously been injured or kill if i didn't use my power to catch him. O3 is often call a meance by another news guy in Pheonix but he never goes out of his way just to hurt someone like this person did.

"yeah but he's not enrolled there, I think you guys have been set up"

Emilia looks to her left and says in a shock tone as she tilts her head.

Emilia: is that a hill mash potatoes and gravy?!?

a green creature wearing high tech ski gear can be seen skiing down the hill mash potatoes and gravy. the Creature stops infront of Emilia and Edwina saying in firm tone as it takes off it's googles.

Minzy: boy that was fun, Jojo, Austin, Babs, Dakotata and Susan have to try this! oh hi there Ms. Edwina.

Emilia: I'm still shock why is there a hill mash potatoes and gravy?

Minzy: oh I made it!

Emilia: you made it?

Minzy: yep with my mash potatoes and gravy maker made out of random scattered junk!

Emilia: so you like McGuyver?

Minzy: what making something out of a piece of bubble gum, duct tape, and paper clips is just plan silly . no this machine was made from the highly advance Hi tech junk.
oh and you're going to Newbattle Axe high my friends Austin, Dakoata and Susan D. Go there.

Emilia: you know my Cousin D?!?

Minzy: ah so you're one of Susan's cousins, one of the childern of her mother's half siblings. so which half sibling of Susan's mother are you child of?

Emilia: I'm the youngest daughter of her mother's half sister Axlindara my name's Emilia.

Edwina sighs as more antics come to her door

Emilia: so do you know how all this gravy and mash potates form out of nowhere, and i say that because I doubt you could get enough gravy and mash poatates to make a hill of it.

Minzy: nope, if you want to know that ask Dakaoata she does the science stuff.

Emilia: don't you think that building such a device like that is a little weird?

Minzy: yes, yes it is but that's what makes it fun! ( looking at Edwina) I see you bought some of the Bunny scout cookies , well thanks for you support the charity is for protected Giant Valley movement or PGVM for short. the goal is to get Giant Valley declare as a natural land mark in Norway , and to get the Versiocus a rare plant that can only be found there declare as a protected speices! Scout headmaster Jojo's dad Mr. Small is the one who came up with the Charity.

he says that if people in Norway don't stop doing what they doing that they will disrupt the ecosystem of Giant Valley and that ice in Giant valley will melt causing catastrophic flooding to Norway!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Carl: you know that Unrealman guy you knock out claims that he can claims he can take on the Great Dragon of Vasryioco cavern, the Karken and Zelos plus lifted the Oblikisa stone.

Rangus( laughing): that's funny , but there's claims are just down right hilarious! if my own grand daughter can casually beat him, then he would be no match for the Karken or even Karglion for that matter.

Carl: well acorrding to news footage the guy is awfully strong the most he has been seen lifting is 50,000,000,000 billion tons that's 100,000,000,000,000 trillion in pounds! that makes him 925,925,925,925 billion times stronger then the average untrain human male.

Rangus ( laughs): that's all with that minsicule strength there's no way he can lifted the Oblikisa stone which weighs as much as 3 islands , and ten mountain ranges combine! back when I was a young giant at the age of 19 could barely managed to lifted it over my head, but now I can lifted the thing with only one hand, and OBO can lift the stone too.

Carl: okay a mountain range is 80,000 trillion tons so that's 80,000,000,000,000 times 10 which equals 800,000,000,000,000 trillion tons. then there's the 3 islands so that's 500,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons times tree which equals 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 quintillion tons. and if add 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 with 800,000,000,000,000 that would give me 1,500,800,0000,00,000,000 quintillion! so the Oblikisa stone would weigh 1,500,800,0000,00,000,000 quintillion tons which would be 3,001,600,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion in pounds acorrding to your description Rangus.

and since you can lift that much weight that with one hand that would make you a great deal more than 30,016,000 million times stronger then this Unrealman person. now since OBO can also lift the stone that would make her 30,016,000 million times stronger then this Unrealman person or more depend how difficult it is for her to lift the stone.

Rangus: well it's not really all that difficult for OBO to lift the Oblikisa stone she's only slightly weaker than me.

Jojo: wow you're that strong Mom & Grandpapa, i bet you two have excellent control of your strength huh? as for your Zelos remark father my friend Susan would be laughing at that one if she was here. speaking of which I met Susan's cousin Emilia that she mention a lot to me, but she's much taller then what she describe to me. she said she was about 5'10" but when I saw her in person i could tell she was exactly 6'10"!

Carl: well Susan proably has seen her cousin in awhile so her info might not be up to date. now to do something about your earthquake snoring Jojo before the neighbors complain again.

Rangus: snoring huh OBO can fix that. so my grand daughter how strong do you think you are?

Jojo: I don't know I shake the ground just by simply walking, can demolished a building just by pushing against it, and took a driect hit from that Unrealman person and didn't feel a thing. I hope that Edwina trains me in how to control my strength. cause not being able to play with my friends because I'm afraid I'll hurt them sucks.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I didn't mean it like that

I meant it like he greeted Sig-Gorath before asking Al about his vision, not eclipsing Cody Chase or anything

sorry for the miscommunication

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Carl: you know that Unrealman guy you knock out claims that he can claims he can take on the Great Dragon of Vasryioco cavern, the Karken and lifted the Oblikisa stone. plus he clams he has beating Zelos " the 100 headed Dragon" .

Carl: well acorrding to news footage the guy is awfully strong the most he been seen lifting is 50,000,000,000 billion tons ! that makes him near 1,112,000,000,000 trillion times stronger then average human male.

Carl: okay a mountain range is 80,000 trillion tons so that's 80,000,000,000,000 times 10 which equals 800,000,000,000,000 trillion tons. then there's the 3 islands so that's 500,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons times tree which equals 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 quintillion tons. and if add 1,500,000,000,000,000,000 with 800,000,000,000,000 that would give me 1,500,800,0000,00,000,000 quintillion! so the Oblikisa stone would weigh 1,500,800,0000,00,000,000 quintillion tons acorrding to your description Rangus.

Rangus: snoring huh OBO can fix that. so my little Jojo how strong do you think you are?

Jojo: I don't know, I shake the ground just by simply walking can demolished a building just by pushing against it, and took a driect hit from that Unrealman person and didn't feel a thing, how hard does that guy hit anyways?. I hope that Edwina trains me in how to control my strength. cause not being able to play with my friends because I'm afraid I'll hurt them sucks!

Carl: well I herd that the late professor Chroinc knew the guy and test his abilites , and from what I herd he measure the guy's striking power as 764,258,078,420,000,000 quadrillion tons of force!

I have highlight what your supposed to reply to Froggy

if you want a easment of Rangus strength level it's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion tons making him 200,000,000,000 billion times stronger then Unrealman. Rangus is only slighty strong as his daughter OBO so OBO's strength level would be 975,000,000,000,000,000,000 quintillion tons making her 195,000,000,000 billion times stronger then Unrealman.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : changed a few things)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I will train her Emilia, and she can join your team, but who is this Problem? I have seen no one like this here, and he's not even recognized as a hero"

Emilia: he just show up at Newbattle Axe High and was a real jerk. first he almost endanger a guy's live who runs a newspaper in this region just because the guy called him a menace. so he catapult the guy out of his own building and guy could have seriously been injured or kill if i didn't use my power to catch him. O3 is often call a meance by another news guy in Pheonix but he never goes out of his way just to hurt someone like this person did.

"yeah but he's not enrolled there, I think you guys have been set up"

Emilia looks to her left and says in a shock tone as she tilts her head.

Emilia: is that a hill mash potatoes and gravy?!?

a green creature wearing high tech ski gear can be seen skiing down the hill mash potatoes and gravy. the Creature stops infront of Emilia and Edwina saying in firm tone as it takes off it's googles.

Minzy: boy that was fun, Jojo, Austin, Babs, Dakotata and Susan have to try this! oh hi there Ms. Edwina.

Emilia: I'm still shock why is there a hill mash potatoes and gravy?

Minzy: oh I made it!

Emilia: you made it?

Minzy: yep with my mash potatoes and gravy maker made out of random scattered junk!

Emilia: so you like McGuyver?

Minzy: what making something out of a piece of bubble gum, duct tape, and paper clips is just plan silly . no this machine was made from the highly advance Hi tech junk.
oh and you're going to Newbattle Axe high my friends Austin, Dakoata and Susan D. Go there.

Emilia: you know my Cousin D?!?

Minzy: ah so you're one of Susan's cousins, one of the childern of her mother's half siblings. so which half sibling of Susan's mother are you child of?

Emilia: I'm the youngest daughter of her mother's half sister Axlindara my name's Emilia.

Edwina sighs as more antics come to her door

Emilia: so do you know how all this gravy and mash potates form out of nowhere, and i say that because I doubt you could get enough gravy and mash poatates to make a hill of it.

Minzy: nope, if you want to know that ask Dakaoata she does the science stuff.

Emilia: don't you think that building such a device like that is a little weird?

Minzy: yes, yes it is but that's what makes it fun! ( looking at Edwina) I see you bought some of the Bunny scout cookies , well thanks for you support the charity is for protected Giant Valley movement or PGVM for short. the goal is to get Giant Valley declare as a natural land mark in Norway , and to get the Versiocus a rare plant that can only be found there declare as a protected speices! Scout headmaster Jojo's dad Mr. Small is the one who came up with the Charity.

he says that if people in Norway don't stop doing what they doing that they will disrupt the ecosystem of Giant Valley and that ice in Giant valley will melt causing catastrophic flooding to Norway!

Froggy this is where you introudce Dakaotoa

Emilia:that's terrible, we can't let something like that happen!!! hey don't look now but there's a large white fluffy thing behind you?

Minzy: what Large fluffy thing? ( looks behind and jumps saying in starling tone) damn Dakaotoa i didn't hear you walk out of your house you nearly scared the pants of me.

Emilia: you're Dakaota well for someone your size you sure are light on your feet because i didn't even notice you until you we're right behind your friend Minzy.

Minzy: Yeti's are like Simians despite their size they are light on their feet and are quite agile.

more_horiz
Dakoata nods at the introduction

Obo replies

Edwina agreed already to train the girl and would prefer if people didn't lounge around to talk stats

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Dakoata nods at the introduction

Obo replies

Edwina agreed already to train the girl and would prefer if people didn't lounge around to talk stats

actually Jojo doesn't know that yet, so right now she's just waiting for a conformation.

Jojo: huh she did? I was going to have Susan give me conformation on that, but i guess i don't need to do that now. thanks for the good news mom!

Carl: well that's good but can you still fix our daughter's snoaring dear because it's more of a medical condition. guess i have did X rays on her before and she has a Nasal septum deviation that needs to be fix.

mysterious voice: it's great that Edwina is going to train you Jojo.

Jojo: Babs is that you stop being so shy and greet my mom and grandpapa.

Babs uncamouflage's her self and says in firm tone.

Babs: hi there Jojo's mother and grand father I'm Babs and I'm a Mazluhnek but people commonly refer to me as a Chupacabra.

more_horiz
I had edwina agree to it like three times man, and Jojo WAS there
but w/e

let's move on

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
but w/e

let's move on

well i guess Jojo must have a short memory than, either that or she wasn't paying attetion at the time. but let's focus on Jojo's Nasal septum deviation and her friend Babs.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
but w/e

let's move on

well i guess Jojo must have a short memory than, either that or she wasn't paying attetion at the time. but let's focus on Jojo's Nasal septum deviation and her friend Babs.

"Well it's not like she didn't have enough problems, how couldyou not fix her deviated septum with all the resources they haveon hand? WHy didn't you tell Babs?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I didn't mean it like that

I meant it like he greeted Sig-Gorath before asking Al about his vision, not eclipsing Cody Chase or anything

sorry for the miscommunication

OT: No harm done just messing with ya tongue

IC: Sig-Gorath shook John's hand then as the exchange is done Elizabeth introduced" Elizabeth Chase, Hi" the two shook their hand

Nadia looked around, she swears theres something unusual about the planet. Despite the obvious. She felt as if the planet is calling out to her. She was snapped into attention when Elizabeth called her" Nadia Taima, interesting planet you have sir"

"Why thank you" Sig-Gorath" I appreciate the five of you in answering the call"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
but w/e

let's move on

"Well it's not like she didn't have enough problems, how couldyou not fix her deviated septum with all the resources they haveon hand? WHy didn't you tell Babs?

Carl: well dear for all the resources i have on hand the problem is getting past that thick skin of our daughters to do any surgery nothing i have can cut through her. and I then tell Babs because I thought i could fix our daughters septum by myself.

Babs: I could help if you just ask, you could have made a surgical blade from one of my teeth. surely it could cut through Jojo's Skin.

Carl: well I wasn't sure that would work that's way i didn't ask you to help Babs. but time and time again i fail tryin to fix Jojo's septum on my own. I have learn from my mistakes and I'm willing to used one of your teeth but unless your teeth can cut through some one who can take a blast of immensely powerful plasma that has the power & temperature of a nuke with out a scratch then I'm afraid your teeth aren't going to cut it.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
but w/e

let's move on

Carl: well dear for all the resources i have on hand the problem is getting past that thick skin of our daughters to do any surgery nothing i have can cut through her. and I then tell Babs because I thought i could fix our daughters septum by myself.

Babs: I could help if you just ask, you could have made a surgical blade from one of my teeth. surely it could cut through Jojo's Skin.

Carl: well I wasn't sure that would work that's way i didn't ask you to help Babs. but time and time again i fail tryin to fix Jojo's septum on my own. I have learn from my mistakes and I'm willing to used one of your teeth but unless your teeth can cut through some one who can take a blast of immensely powerful plasma that has the power & temperature of a nuke with out a scratch then I'm afraid your teeth aren't going to cut it.

"You've had grad students who could phase through, and people who manipulate ice in this region. You have all of these resources that could cause her less pain, yet you sit on your hands? ge...get out of my sight!" Edwina says, shooing Jojo's parents away. "I'll call someone" she said, picking up this phone object

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply