ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 17 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Celsia causes a load of Commonwealth soldiers to be frozen

Ozzy: okay I see Jett up ahead.

Tobais: you mean that fragile little thing, she doesn't look like she could do much damage.

General Jett: this is where your ride stops Resistence scum!

suddenly Jett starts increasing in muscle mass until she's monsterous in size as Tobais says in firm tone.

Tobais: okay she just got bigger!

the General dashes towards the train and slams into causing it to come to a sreeching halt kncoking the group off and sending the train flying .

the Jett than forms a giant ice spear and chucks it at the group with amazing speed and then blast it with a Concussive energy beam send huge shards of ice follow towards the group. Captain Norway blocks them with his shield as Tobais dodges and blasts Jett with his own fire power who just smacks his missiles away, and takes his energy blasts with out flincing. Sandblock and Amari take Jett on up close but get overpower and smack around by her. Ozzy attacks her from a distance as he sees Sandblock get up saying in firm tone.

Sandblock: this damn bitch is strong she's cracking my quartz body.

Amari: yeah tell me about it just one hit almost shatter my bones, and it doesn't seem like are attacks are even phasing her.

Captain Norway puts his shield in spike mode and tosses it at Jett the shield cuts her but she quickly heals as Captain Norway grabs his shield with Sandblock saying in firm tone.

Sandblock: Myokinesis , Thermokinesis , Concusskinesis , and Super Anderline gland, that's one hell of a combo!

more_horiz
Ursa rips at Jett's arm while Celsia freezes her atoms to slow the healing process down, allowign her teammates to take her on while she's distracted

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Stronghold posed dramatically as he awaited Ultra Girl's arrival.

Artemis sighed then shook her head she then went on to check up on Hank

(Don't get cut, don't get cut when you're cutting the ropes. ) Hank thinks to himself, oddly in a singing version(Careful not to cut yourself while getting free, cause Stronghold's mysterious girlfriend will smell it like a wolf that smeels the blood of it's prey, and will hunt you down endlessly) Hank after cutting himself free from a piece of metal from a wrecked car door(Yes!) he thinks to himself then gets up

(Not waiting for someone to save him. I like his style) Artemis thought to herself and prepares to give chase

(Why do I get the feeling our hostage just escaped?) Matthew asked himself.

Ash was creating a whirlwind of flame around himself. He breathed in and exhaled, the flames dying down. Turning around, he saw Wendy. "Hey."

Rachelle flew around the halls.

OT: Seriously though I actually liked how Hank saved himself, for now, also. Thoughts on that?

IC:

Ultra Girl was still searching the scrapyard for Hank

"Hi"Wendy said

"Hey Rach" Fenir said

OT: love it. I wouldn't put it past Jennifer to give some self defence tips at the school and escaping from ropes could be one of them. Or Hank figured it out himself, which is also awesome.

Stronghold, spotting her, leaped atop a pile of scrap and then down to her.

"So, how you liking the new place?" Ash asked.

"Hello Fenrir." Rachelle said and touched back down.

(OK don't try to hurt him too much) Ultra Girl said then TKed Stronghold, pushing him towards the pile of cars

"Delightful"Wendy said feeling better"How is your secret special training coming along?"

"Say have you noticed Carmilla lately?" Fenir asked

Stronghold slammed into the cars and they crumpled upon impact. He got up laughing. "Nice one but you don't have to kid around like that. I can take a hit." He said and leaped up into the air and came down and pounded the ground, sending a minor shockwave towards her.

"Going great. I've figured out a few new tricks and I'm getting better at draining heat."

"Yeah, she seems down...do you think it has to do with that eclipse she mentioned?"

"I'll keep that in mind" Ultra Girl said then she summoned a force field to stop the shockwave, it rocked her(Wow he's strong) yet she still kept her footing

"Thats great, think of how many people you'd save that are trapped in a burning building"Wendy said

"Yeah she mentions it affects her but haven't told me much in how bad it affects her"

Stronghold smiled and leaped forward to punch the forcefield, pulling the punch a bit since he wasn't sure how much it could take.

"Yeah, suck the heat right out of it. So how's your training?"

Rachelle touched down. "Yeah, think we should ask?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Ursa rips at Jett's arm while Celsia freezes her atoms to slow the healing process down, allowign her teammates to take her on while she's distracted

which only works on Jett's right side since her left side is immune to being frozen.

Jett anrgy throws Usra off her and she smashes her fist into the ground causing a huge chuck of it to go flying at the group as her strength & healing factor increases the angry she gets. Ozzy, Tobais, Captain Norway, Amari, and Sandblock keep on fighting Jett even through she's smacking them around like rag dolls. Ozzy keeps on firing psychic construct at Jett and says in firm tone.

Ozzy: okay everyone listen up Jett's left side the side that is blue is immune to freezing, and her right side the side that is red is immune to heat.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

which only works on Jett's right side since her left side is immune to being frozen.

Jett anrgy throws Usra off her and she smashes her fist into the ground causing a huge chuck of it to go flying at the group as her strength & healing factor increases the angry she gets. Ozzy, Tobais, Captain Norway, Amari, and Sandblock keep on fighting Jett even through she's smacking them around like rag dolls. Ozzy keeps on firing psychic construct at Jett and says in firm tone.

Ozzy: okay everyone listen up Jett's left side the side that is blue is immune to freezing, and her right side the side that is red is immune to heat.
Celsia freezes the red side, drawing power from the blue part and Ursa tosses herself at the red side, making a hole through it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Celsia freezes the red side, drawing power from the blue part and Ursa tosses herself at the red side, making a hole through it

and as the fight is about to end Jett suddenly gets shallow up by a dimensional hole that opens up and vanishes as the dimensional hole instantly disappers with laughter fading in the background.

Ozzy: okay now it's time to storm Commonwealth's main base where Xanatos with be waiting along with Kyle and Jett it seems.

more_horiz
The group follows Ozzy to Commonwealth HQ

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The group follows Ozzy to Commonwealth HQ

captial tower theme

at the Commonwealth HQ Ozzy takes out the soliders that get in his way saying in firm tone.

Ozzy: okay everyone follow me going to my blue prints there's a elevator upahead that will take us to the top of Commonwealth building!

more_horiz
the group gets into the elevator

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So uh, Mr. Aurelius, can I..like intern with her or something?" Zero-G/Zane Gildroy asked

"Hmmmm...what do you think?"

Nemesis studied him. "I'll have to see the gravity machines for myself."

Elsewhere, Mal was in the middle of working out when the base's security systems saw that Aida was outside. He ran out to greet her. "Aida, hi, how's it going?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"So uh, Mr. Aurelius, can I..like intern with her or something?" Zero-G/Zane Gildroy asked

"Hmmmm...what do you think?"

Nemesis studied him. "I'll have to see the gravity machines for myself."

Elsewhere, Mal was in the middle of working out when the base's security systems saw that Aida was outside. He ran out to greet her. "Aida, hi, how's it going?"
He smiled gleefully, leading her to the lab. "We had a disturbance earlier in the week that busted up our operation, so the latest batch is me starting from scratch really" he tells her, putting on the exoskeleton. He then creates a gravity well beneath his feet to leitate, waving at her from the ceiling

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the group gets into the elevator

and encounter Kyle who says in bold tone.

Kyle: I'm sorry but Xanatos isn't here, he's onboard the Commonwealth ship getting ready a fleet ready to invade the earth! oh and your nothing uses this elevator cause it's out of order!

Kyle turns his arm into a high tech cannon and destories the elevator then blows up the ground sending Sandblock , his team and Salt falling into a underground passageway , and then runs off with Ozzy saying in firm tone.

Ozzy: Kyle come back here you bastard!

Kyle: if you want me Ozzy then you're going to have to catch me!

rival chase theme

Ozzy chase Kyle while advoid his attacks and taking down commonwealth grunts that get in his away. Kyle then stops and turns his arm into a high tech cannon firing rapid energy rounds at Ozzy who dodges them as he says in firm tone.

Kyle: just like old times huh bro.

Ozzy fights Kyle to a stand still , and Kyle blows up the ground and runs off again! Ozzy makes Pyschic construct platforms to chase after Kyle and finally corners him saying in firm tone.

Ozzy: Kyle it's over you have no place to run!

Kyle: who side anything about running, i was just doing that to get your blood boiling Ozzy, now the real battle can be begin!

Ozzy and Kyle duke it out and after a couple of minteuts Ozzy finally beats Kyle who says to him in firm tone.

Kyle: heh nice job bro you beat me fair & square, and this fight has made me realize that your fight for a good cause. ( uses his techonickinesis to open up the seal door for Ozzy) now go through the door and take the stairs to the top of the building!

Ozzy goes through the door and takes the stairs to the top of the building.

more_horiz
the team follows ozzy to the top of the building

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the team follows ozzy to the top of the building

at the top of the building Kyle appears again and says in firm tone.

Kyle : Ozzy i have to warn you bro, Xanatos has something nasty waiting in store for you just up ahead.

suddenly the group see a colossal size Jett who is glowing and looks like she's been fused with somekind of minerals. Jett is so big that the building is only as big as her eyeball , so she's miles upon miles tall, but she's also seems to have fused her self to the ground. she then says outloud in a booming voice.

Jett: you resistence scum thought you beat me huh, but i was just holding back the first time you fought me, now I will show you my true power!

Kyle: this is the full extend of Jett's shapeshifting ability, along with that her power set includes muscle manipulation, earth manipulation, Thermal manipulation, and Concussive energry manipulation, and a super adrenaline . also she has fused her self with minerals that make her immune that absorb energy so freezing her right side won't work this time!

Captain Norway, Tobais, Amari, and Sandblock attack Jett and just as she is about to strike at them Kyle teleports him and the others off the roof just before Jett smash her fist into it demolishing it and create a massive hand fist size crater. while looking at Jett from a distance Kyle says to the others.

Kyle: don't attack Jett head on at the height of her power she's strong enough to crush your bones into dust!

Tobais fires missiles at Jett from a distance and Jett pounds the ground in anger send out a shock wave that knocks the group back. Captain Norway uses his shield to protect himself from the force of the shockwave, however Amari gets up badly injure along with Sandblock saying in stern tone.

Amari: shit she's much stronger then before, just the shockwave produce by her blow nearly killed me. almost all my bones have been shatter, and body is in serious pain. however the good thing about being 33% storm giant is that i have a healing factor and I am capable of regenerating bone tissue so i will be as good as new in no time. in fact better since my muscle tissue & bone tissue are going to get increase 10 times in durability after I'm finish healing.

Jett then fires a massive nuclear blast which Tobais nearly advoids saying in firm tone.

Tobais: so does anyone have any suggests on her to take this bitch down?

Guility Gear 2 Valentine

more_horiz
double post

Last edited by Legato on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Starting to wonder if this Insidious being kidnapped by Dracula situation is taken seriously. Paladia didn't appear that concerned of the fact that Insidious is kidnapped by the guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Starting to wonder if this Insidious being kidnapped by Dracula situation is taken seriously. Paladia didn't appear that concerned of the fact that Insidious is kidnapped by the guy
I don't know about that, Guy had a post responding to it a few pages back

sorry if it's kind of cluttered but BLH is writing an epic here

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Not meaning any offense, just saying I'm sure a person with super strength does something more during his or her private time than just working out
who is this directed to?

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:

Captain Norway, Tobais, Amari, and Sandblock attack Jett and just as she is about to strike at them Kyle teleports him and the others off the roof just before Jett smash her fist into it demolishing it and create a massive hand fist size crater. while looking at Jett from a distance Kyle says to the others.

Kyle: don't attack Jett head on at the height of her power she's strong enough to crush your bones into dust!

Tobais fires missiles at Jett from a distance and Jett pounds the ground in anger send out a shock wave that knocks the group back. Captain Norway uses his shield to protect himself from the force of the shockwave, however Amari gets up badly injure along with Sandblock saying in stern tone.

Amari: shit she's much stronger then before, just the shockwave produce by her blow nearly killed me. almost all my bones have been shatter, and body is in serious pain. however the good thing about being 33% storm giant is that i have a healing factor and I am capable of regenerating bone tissue so i will be as good as new in no time. in fact better since my muscle tissue & bone tissue are going to get increase 10 times in durability after I'm finish healing.

Jett then fires a massive nuclear blast which Tobais nearly advoids saying in firm tone.

Guility Gear 2 Valentine
Ursa gets stronger the angrier she gets, so she eventually tears through Jett's right arm, yanking it off and gnawing at the flesh

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ah! Nemo, hello." White handed over the anti-holo rings. "Behold the anti-holographic field ring generators. I really outdid myself with these and is that the serum you were telling me about?"

Outside,
Two women were walking up to the base. One a giant musclebound blonde in a government agent suit and the other a more normal sized redhead.
"Ah, we finally made it." The blonde smiled.
Nemo toyed with the Anti-holo rings, grinning. "WHite I could hug you right now man, but yeah this is the serum I told you about. It's called Turbo, made from the blood of a speedster and various methamphetamines. I figure for a guy like you it'd be something that could be deciphered pretty quickly" he'd say, handing over the syringe

White studied it. "Yeah, give me a couple days and I should be able to figure it out."
"Good to hear good to hear and...aww screw it" Nemo says, hugging Dr. White, giving him a pat on the back. "You're great, you know that?" He'd ask him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Feral would follow Ophelia, saying "I've never been to Paradise City, and haven't seen an arcade in a long time. What you got in mind?" he'd ask

"Well first we'll play a few games and then see if there's anything here we want to buy and then we can check out the rest of the mall and then go on a tour through the city." Ophelia listed. "This is gonna be an awesome day, just you wait."
"The Doc let's you buy all of this stuff? And c'mon, if i'm with you of COURSE it'll be an awesome day...I mean yeah, that's what I meant..yeah" Feral says, covering his mouth with a paw

"Yep. Besides, it's all my money. I saved up." Ophelia smiled. "And yeah, I agree." She said and kissed his cheek.
He cupped her hcin and kisse dher, before pulling back quickly. "Sorry uh, heat of the moment and all, you know?" he'd ask her, scratching the back of his head

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Caught your PM Froggy and it actually helped boost my moral concerning this situation with Insidious as I was starting to have doubts. And to answer your question you got Magnus's name right. Also lets just say he'll make the person's involved pay for what they did

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PapaWolf

As far as what she calls her group. She respects them too much to call them minions/henchmen

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Caught your PM Froggy and it actually helped boost my moral concerning this situation with Insidious as I was starting to have doubts. And to answer your question you got Magnus's name right. Also lets just say he'll make the person's involved pay for what they did

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PapaWolf

As far as what she calls her group. She respects them too much to call them minions/henchmen
Glad to hear I helped boost your morale. I figured magnus would be pretty P.O'd at the people involved

more_horiz
[quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Guility Gear 2 Valentine
Ursa gets stronger the angrier she gets, so she eventually tears through Jett's right arm, yanking it off and gnawing at the flesh

Jett quickly forms a new arm, made out of diffrent minerals , then fires a nuclear blast at her the arm that Usra is chewing on causing it to expolded as Kyle says in firm tone.

Kyle: I have idea, we can use my power set to fight her i have both Bionic Physiology and Technokinesis!

Kyle then uses techokinesis to control Tobais armor and makes it deattach itself from him as he says in firm tone.

Tobais: okay now i'm vulnerable thanks a lot.

Kyle: look i know what I'm doing just wait until I'm finish.

Kyle uses his Bionic Phyisology to form high tech equipment and uses his techokinesis to mix it with the tech he finds laying around and with Tobais armor as Jett says in a stern tone.

Jett: what in the hell do you think you are doing instect?

Kyle: evening the playing field!

Kanjite Knight

Kyle makes high tech pods for everyone to sit in and after he's done the group finds them self in a giant mech version of Tobais's armor that is equal to Jett in size. Tobais looks at cockpit here's in saying in firm tone.

Tobais: we're in a giant mech size version of my high tech armor, awesome!

Kyle: okay everyone I made this mech to combat Jett, and design it so that it can used all of your abilites. plus it has the combine might of the strongest ones here magnified, since it's strength factor is power by thoses three's physical might ( looking at Usra, Sandblock and Amari)

Sandblock goes first and turns his body to its quartz form and outside the giant mech does the same, mimicing Sandblock's power as Sandblock says in stern tone.

Sandblock: hell yeah, let's kick some ass!

more_horiz
Ursa's rage only grew after Jett's attack, adding her RIDICULOUS might to Sandblock and Amari's

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply