ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 10 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"yes please take us to your leader" Clesia would say

Ozzy: alright but first ( puts Psionic Shields around Sandblock, his team, and Salt) there the commonwealth can't track you all now . now let's go the Resistence HQ is this way

runs off towards the headquarters.
they scuttlebutt to resistance HQ

at the Resistence HQ

Ozzy: Master a half Pyxieon and his allies are here to see you?

OT Froggy you can to make Ozzy Black's master.

since Ozzy's master is a masater Psionic he would naturally all 67 powers that DARPA has listed for Hybrids plus the Hybrids Rebel and Zero's powers as a part of his Psionic mastery. plus whatever other psionic powers you choose, since all Hybrid main powers are Psionic in nature.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ozzy: alright but first ( puts Psionic Shields around Sandblock, his team, and Salt) there the commonwealth can't track you all now . now let's go the Resistence HQ is this way

at the Resistence HQ

since Ozzy's master is a masater Psionic he would naturally all 67 powers that DARPA has listed for Hybrids plus the Hybrids Rebel and Zero's powers as a part of his Psionic mastery. plus whatever other psionic powers you choose, since all Hybrid main powers are Psionic in nature.

Nobulus, Ozzy Black's master, a natural Psyixeon, walks out and slaps Ozzy across the face. "THAT IS NOT A QUESTION, IT IS A STATEMENT! YOU DO NOT DIVE INTO NON PSYIXEON INDS WITHOUT PERMISSION! WE ARE FIGHTING THE REBELLION TO EXERCISE CAUTION OF POWERS, NOT RECKLESS ABANDON OZZY!" he shouts, before composing himself. "Now, you, the tall one" he says, pointing to Sandblock. "What is it you want, off-worlder?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at the Resistence HQ

Nobulus, Ozzy Black's master, a natural Psyixeon, walks out and slaps Ozzy across the face. "THAT IS NOT A QUESTION, IT IS A STATEMENT! YOU DO NOT DIVE INTO NON PSYIXEON INDS WITHOUT PERMISSION! WE ARE FIGHTING THE REBELLION TO EXERCISE CAUTION OF POWERS, NOT RECKLESS ABANDON OZZY!" he shouts, before composing himself. "Now, you, the tall one" he says, pointing to Sandblock. "What is it you want, off-worlder?"

Sandblock: I herd about a Psyixeon plan invanison on earth from a space cop name Wolfman , i came here with my allies in hopes of preventing such a invanison from happen! but from what Ozzy has told me that's not going to happing as long as this Xanatos guy and this commonwealth are in control here. and as a half Psyixeon i came here to find a Psyixeon who would help this guy i know Dr.Halworth in teaching some young Half Psyixeons or Hybrids as they called on earth on on the usage of their powers! and Ozzy mention you as a candidate.

Sandblock turns himself into sand and into his quartz form saying firm tone.

Sandblock: this is my ability, and I not just half Psyixeon I'm also half Amazon, and Half storm giant, but the Amazon part only shows itself in the female side of my family ( points at his cousin Amari).

Amari: so we want to help take down this Xanatos and the Commonwealth that's under his command!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The people put their hands up to show they were okay, and then clapped slowly for Fastlane. One person, a little boy who couldn't be any older than ten asked him "what'd that Bluestreak guy do sir?"

Eliza looked at her phone, and thought about calling Jay, she had to tlak to him

Fastlane knelt down to him. "He was pretending to be a superhero while peddling drugs around the city and causing accidents that he could pretend to save people from. I had to stop him."

Elsewhere, Jet began moving slowly and then began to vibrate in place to speed up her molecules.
"oh, well in that case I'm glad you beat him mister, who knows what could've happened if he was able to run free" the kid says, hugging Fastlane

As Jet sped up her molecules, she'd find herself free of the effects

Jay's phone would ring, or well vibrate in this instance

(This. Makes it all worth while.) Fastlane hugged the kid back then got up and ruffled his hair. The phone rang. "Ah! The FastPhone! If you'll excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I have to take this." He waved goodbye and ran off. He ran to the top of a building and answered. "Hello?"

Once free, Jet took off to find Fastlane.
"Hey Jay! It's Eliza...uh can we talk? something crazy just happened and I've been mulling some stuff over that I think you should hear, and I'm sure you have stuff to tell me too, right?" She'd ask over the phone, sounding a bit nervous

"You know I always have time for you Eliza. I'll be right there." He said and ran to meet her, he arrived in his civilian clothes. "Hey beautiful."

more_horiz
OT: As a side note, I have to wonder what Retsu Kaioh and Kasumi Orochi would think of Jay learning the Mach Punch at his age. tongue

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The people put their hands up to show they were okay, and then clapped slowly for Fastlane. One person, a little boy who couldn't be any older than ten asked him "what'd that Bluestreak guy do sir?"

Eliza looked at her phone, and thought about calling Jay, she had to tlak to him

Fastlane knelt down to him. "He was pretending to be a superhero while peddling drugs around the city and causing accidents that he could pretend to save people from. I had to stop him."

Elsewhere, Jet began moving slowly and then began to vibrate in place to speed up her molecules.
"oh, well in that case I'm glad you beat him mister, who knows what could've happened if he was able to run free" the kid says, hugging Fastlane

(This. Makes it all worth while.) Fastlane hugged the kid back then got up and ruffled his hair. The phone rang. "Ah! The FastPhone! If you'll excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I have to take this." He waved goodbye and ran off. He ran to the top of a building and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Jay! It's Eliza...uh can we talk? something crazy just happened and I've been mulling some stuff over that I think you should hear, and I'm sure you have stuff to tell me too, right?" She'd ask over the phone, sounding a bit nervous

"You know I always have time for you Eliza. I'll be right there." He said and ran to meet her, he arrived in his civilian clothes. "Hey beautiful."
She walked over with him to a corner of the room, then asked him a quesiton in a voice barely above a whisper: "Are you Fastlane?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at the Resistence HQ

Sandblock: I herd about a Psyixeon plan invanison on earth from a space cop name Wolfman , i came here with my allies in hopes of preventing such a invanison from happen! but from what Ozzy has told me that's not going to happing as long as this Xanatos guy and this commonwealth are in control here. and as a half Psyixeon i came here to find a Psyixeon who would help this guy i know Dr.Halworth in teaching some young Half Psyixeons or Hybrids as they called on earth on on the usage of their powers! and Ozzy mention you as a candidate.

Sandblock: this is my ability, and I not just half Psyixeon I'm also half Amazon, and Half storm giant, but the Amazon part only shows itself in the female side of my family ( points at his cousin Amari).

Amari: so we want to help take down this Xanatos and the Commonwealth that's under his command!

"First off, How can you be three halves? That makes no god damn sense, are you some Commonwealth clowns trying to spy on me? Also, yes we'd like your help to turn the tide of this war, but let me fortify your mental defenses so you're not stopped completely by our foes" Nobulus says

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: As a side note, I have to wonder what Retsu Kaioh and Kasumi Orochi would think of Jay learning the Mach Punch at his age. tongue
"Young whippersnapper, learning it in his teens smh"-retsu kaioh

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

She walked over with him to a corner of the room, then asked him a quesiton in a voice barely above a whisper: "Are you Fastlane?"

Fastlane stared at her for a short time before sighing and nodding and then spinning around at super speed. "Yeah....I am. I've been Fastlane since the start. Surprise."

more_horiz
She smiled at him. "I had thoughts...pieced things together and all that but I wasn't TOO sure, you know? Like the way you were after the whole Blur massacre, during that craziness at the mayor's office. Oh my god Jay, are you okay?" She asked, touching his face. "YOu've been through a LOT of stuff recently, how've you dealt with it all?"

more_horiz
OT: Hey guys I like whats going on with Fastlane and all but could you give me some kind of mission for Firewolf to do? Please? Also posted a PM concerning the Chase Twins Guy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
She smiled at him. "I had thoughts...pieced things together and all that but I wasn't TOO sure, you know? Like the way you were after the whole Blur massacre, during that craziness at the mayor's office. Oh my god Jay, are you okay?" She asked, touching his face. "YOu've been through a LOT of stuff recently, how've you dealt with it all?"

"My team, my parents, a positive attitude and you." He listed and held her hand. "Come on, I have a lot to tell you."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey guys I like whats going on with Fastlane and all but could you give me some kind of mission for Firewolf to do? Please? Also posted a PM concerning the Chase Twins Guy

Alright then, how about fighting a giant mechanical dragon then?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
a mechanical dragon sounds nice or something like a bio warfare weapon produced by CHAOS

or some set of magma men where he can pull of a chain reaction move

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"My team, my parents, a positive attitude and you." He listed and held her hand. "Come on, I have a lot to tell you."
Eliza walked behind him, smiling. "YEah, you have a LOT to tell me, Jay, and I have all the time needed to hear it"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza walked behind him, smiling. "YEah, you have a LOT to tell me, Jay, and I have all the time needed to hear it"

Jay put his arm around her. "You see, it all started when I was a kid...." They talked through the night, with Jay telling her about when he first discovered his powers, his daily runs, his first fight, trolling Randy, The Blur, Shade and Angel, all of it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay put his arm around her. "You see, it all started when I was a kid...." They talked through the night, with Jay telling her about when he first discovered his powers, his daily runs, his first fight, trolling Randy, The Blur, Shade and Angel, all of it.
After listening for so long, Eliza finally spoke up. "Wow...well uh I'm very glad you've let me in Jay. I'd like to do whatever I can to help you out, cause you're definitely the kind of guy Ascension City should have as it's hero. You've got the heart for it, I know that for a fact" she'd tell him, before standing up. "So what's it like? When you're moving at superspeeD?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at the Resistence HQ

"First off, How can you be three halves? That makes no god damn sense, are you some Commonwealth clowns trying to spy on me? Also, yes we'd like your help to turn the tide of this war, but let me fortify your mental defenses so you're not stopped completely by our foes" Nobulus says

Amari: he's not three halves of something he's a mix of four different speices. I'm his cousin Amari and I'm a mix of Human, Amazon and Storm Giant. my grandmother on mother's side of the family which would be Sandblock's great grandmother is half Amazon and half Storm Giant, my great grandfather is a Storm Giant, and my great grandmother is a Amazon . Sandblock is my second cousin , his mother is my first cousin.

Sandblock: I'm not with with this Commonwealth , and I am mix of Human, Psyixeon , Amazon and Storm giant that's a fact.

Tobais: but what percentage, and yes it is possible for something to be a mix of four different things!

Sandblock: let's see the Psyixeon part comes from my Grandfather Bruists and his twin sister Professor Gravitous, my Amazon side comes from my mother's side of the family, and the Storm Giant and human sides on come from both sides of my family.

Tobais ( calcuating the percentage) so inclusion your human and storm giant parts would have the highest percentages of the speices you're a mix of. but just to make sure my calacutions are correct.

Tobais scans Sandblocks DNA and displays a holographic screen that shows that Sandblock isa mix of four different species Human, Psyixeon, Storm Giant and Amazon, with percentages next to them in fractions. he then scans Amari's DNA and a displays another holographic screen that shows that she is a mix of three different species Human, Storm Giant, and Amazon with percentages next to them.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

After listening for so long, Eliza finally spoke up. "Wow...well uh I'm very glad you've let me in Jay. I'd like to do whatever I can to help you out, cause you're definitely the kind of guy Ascension City should have as it's hero. You've got the heart for it, I know that for a fact" she'd tell him, before standing up. "So what's it like? When you're moving at superspeeD?"

Jay laughed. "How can I say this?" He thought about it. "Everything around you is....slow. Really, slow...so slow that it stops moving from your point of view....like time is stopped. And you are running by it all and it all goes by so fast that they don't even see you....I can run miles in seconds...I can run to other countries....I can run on water and let me tell you that is something else. I've seen boats stopped...I even ran up on the deck of a yacht once and joined the party there. No one said anything it was hilarious."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at the Resistence HQ

Amari: he's not three halves of something he's a mix of four different speices. I'm his cousin Amari and I'm a mix of Human, Amazon and Storm Giant. my grandmother on mother's side of the family which would be Sandblock's great grandmother is half Amazon and half Storm Giant, my great grandfather is a Storm Giant, and my great grandmother is a Amazon . Sandblock is my second cousin , his mother is my first cousin.

Sandblock: I'm not with with this Commonwealth , and I am mix of Human, Psyixeon , Amazon and Storm giant that's a fact.

Tobais: but what percentage, and yes it is possible for something to be a mix of four different things!

Sandblock: let's see the Psyixeon part comes from my Grandfather Bruists and his twin sister Professor Gravitous, my Amazon side comes from my mother's side of the family, and the Storm Giant and human sides on come from both sides of my family.

Tobais ( calcuating the percentage) so inclusion your human and storm giant parts would have the highest percentages of the speices you're a mix of. but just to make sure my calacutions are correct.

Tobais scans Sandblocks DNA and displays a holographic screen that shows that Sandblock isa mix of four different species Human, Psyixeon, Storm Giant and Amazon, with percentages next to them in fractions. he then scans Amari's DNA and a displays another holographic screen that shows that she is a mix of three different species Human, Storm Giant, and Amazon with percentages next to them.
"Amazons are a human offshoot from what your brain is saying but you classify them as two different bei-...screw it, just let Ozzy drop you off at the Commonwealth base to surprise them, cause this si a #()*## dumb thing to argue about" Nobulus says, shaking his head

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay laughed. "How can I say this?" He thought about it. "Everything around you is....slow. Really, slow...so slow that it stops moving from your point of view....like time is stopped. And you are running by it all and it all goes by so fast that they don't even see you....I can run miles in seconds...I can run to other countries....I can run on water and let me tell you that is something else. I've seen boats stopped...I even ran up on the deck of a yacht once and joined the party there. No one said anything it was hilarious."
Eliza laughed at the thought of Jay as a silent party master. "So, now that you're a superhero, meet any of your idols or anything? I noticed you had those two guys Shade and SHining Angel, but anyone else?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza laughed at the thought of Jay as a silent party master. "So, now that you're a superhero, meet any of your idols or anything? I noticed you had those two guys Shade and SHining Angel, but anyone else?"

"Well, Shade and Shining Angel are my teammates, you know them as Malak and Adel. I have met two government agents: Jet and Nemo. Jet is kinda like my coach and has been training me in advanced speedster techniques and Nemo is mission control. He can teleport." Jay said. He looked up. "He's been helping us come together as a team and gives me advice and helps out on our missions."

Jet ran into the PIN. "So, he back in his cell?" She asked Nemo.

more_horiz
"Well, Shade and Shining Angel are my teammates, you know them as Malak and Adel. I have met two government agents: Jet and Nemo. Jet is kinda like my coach and has been training me in advanced speedster techniques and Nemo is mission control. He can teleport." Jay said. He looked up. "He's been helping us come together as a team and gives me advice and helps out on our missions."

Jet ran into the PIN. "So, he back in his cell?" She asked Nemo.

"Wow, you got a whole support network...wait is Jet the girl that you were introducing around the school the other day?" Eliza asks, giving a sigh of relief

Nemo nodded, and pointed to his cell. "Yeah he's back, and hasn't said a word. I'm glad to have the kid locked up but, there's always more work to do. Blur is out of the hospital still, and we haven't heard from him in ANY way" Nemo said, putting his left hand to his chin. "I don't like that, at all".

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

at the Resistence HQ

"Amazons are a human offshoot from what your brain is saying but you classify them as two different bei-...screw it, just let Ozzy drop you off at the Commonwealth base to surprise them, cause this si a #()*## dumb thing to argue about" Nobulus says, shaking his head

Amari: ah well Sandblock brain is wrong cause are not a offset of human's that is wrong. my grand mother told me that Amazon's are a separated speices. first off what makes Amazon's different then humans is on the female Amazon's are many times stronger then human females, and 2 they strength increase exponentially, something that a human female is incapable of doing, and Amazons are classified as mystical beings.

Tobais: and acorrding to my data banks that is indeed correct. and once again something can be a mix of four different things. i have a dog who's a mix of four different breeds. and the reason they're classifed as different beings is because they are different beings, a human female is not capable of doing the stuff Amazon female can do!

Captain Norway: yes Amazon's are classifed as a seperated beings from Humans, because of their much greater physical stats. of instance if someone where to shoot a human female in the head the shot would kill , but if they shot a Amazon female in the head, the shot wouldn't have any effect and the bullet would just bounch off.

more_horiz
Nobulus blasts the heroes and Ozzy out of his base, annoyed that they're still talking about the genetics issue and not tgrying to help him take down the commonwealth

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply