ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 29 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Cbomb and the crew goes to sleep

now the Shining Stars

Brad: Goldielocks this is the jet you and you're team mates will be using it's a modified lockheed m-21 blackbird design from the ground up with the latest technology painting in gold & black . Goldielocks since your the leader you get to name the jet.

http://urbanrural-photo.deviantart.com/art/One-Kick-Ass-Ride-67949222

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Elsewhere....

Rain pours outside, it softly hit against the windows of the apartment room 204 is where a young woman entered after she opened the door. It had soaked through her cloths long ago, but she didn't feel the cold. Her hair was dark and plastered to her head in waves.

I never meant to cause you any sorrow

She closes the door, carrying a duffle bag, she makes her way to the kitchen. Placing the duffle bag on the kitchen table she goes to the refrigerator. She takes out a bottle of Apex Predator(A popular beer beverage) and walks to the living room, she placed the beer on the coffee table next to her chair

I never meant to cause you any pain

She walks towards the hallway, down to her room and cuts the lights on

I only wanted one time to see you laughing

Opening the closet she took out a towel and started to dry herself off. She throws the towel in the laundry basket and she closed her eyes. A sizzling sound can be heard followed by steam coming from her. She checks to make sure she's completly dry, as she is she goes to open the top drawer

I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain

She sees a makeshift mask next to her underwear and sock drawer. She lifts it up and examins it, she's proud of her craftsmanship. It resembles the mask worn by Exodus City's superheroine.

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain

Walking out she returned to the kitchen with the mask in her hand, she stares at the duffle bag before she puts the mask down and she opens the duffle bag and pulls out a severed head.

I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend

Her former date, it wasn't something she intended to be serious, she had a bad day and just needed to relieve a little stress. She examines the decapitated head his blonde hair still flowed down to where his neck used to be. Eyes rolled back and mouth frozen in a silent scream.

I could never steal you from another
It's such a shame our friendship had to end

Wasn't much of a date, sure it started off decent till dinner arrived and he ditched her to leave her with the bill. She took the mask and puts it over his face. She makes her way to the living room, getting a Webfilm(Netflix) of her favorite show "MAGICAL PRINCESS SAILOR ROSE WAND"

She popped it in the DVD the took her date to the chair and she sits down, hugging it like a doll before playing the film

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain

After drinking a bottle of Apex she giggled at Sailor Rose Wand fighting a monster

"Halt, minion of evil! Young girls have a right to their pure thoughts of romance and love! How dare you enter such a sacred place? In the name of love and justice, I will show you no mercy, for I am Magical Princess Sailor Rose Wand!"

"Die!"

"Rose... wand... floating... superior... crystal... eternal... beautiful... flower... genocide!"

"Agh!"

"Thank you, Magical Princess Sailor Rose Wand!"

"Remember, if you want to impress that special boy, make sure your hair is spotlessly clean with Himemiya Heavy Industry Concern Superior Girl-Time Bath Soap! Now, back to the Eternal Garden. Come, Kawaiiko!"

"Let's go, Magical Princess Sailor Rose Wand!"

I only want to see you, only want to see you in the purple rain

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

now the Shining Stars

Brad: Goldielocks this is the jet you and you're team mates will be using. Goldielocks since your the leader you get to name the jet.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Legato I have a RP for you in Prime

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Freight Train feels her blaster blow up in her hand and then Katz is turne dinto shrapnel, which Agent Metal protects her from, only to have a hole blown in his chest

Agent Freight Train takes out LION medical kit and fixes the hole in Agent Metal's chest as he says in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: I will be damn if either me or my parnter metal die here today! I will not allow it! I'm agent of LION and dying is not a option!

Agent Freight Train then uses her limited storm creation to form a powerful Thunder / Snow hybrid storm.

Freight Train is knocked into the ground as Zero weathers her storm, continuing to beat on her with vibratory punches

Freight Train: ( just need to hold out a little long for Metal to make his move! good thing i have Enhanced healing.)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere....

Rain pours outside, it softly hit against the windows of the apartment room 204 is where a young woman entered after she opened the door. It had soaked through her cloths long ago, but she didn't feel the cold. Her hair was dark and plastered to her head in waves.

She closes the door, carrying a duffle bag, she makes her way to the kitchen. Placing the duffle bag on the kitchen table she goes to the refrigerator. She takes out a bottle of Apex Predator(A popular beer beverage) and walks to the living room, she placed the beer on the coffee table next to her chair

Opening the closet she took out a towel and started to dry herself off. She throws the towel in the laundry basket and she closed her eyes. A sizzling sound can be heard followed by steam coming from her. She checks to make sure she's completly dry, as she is she goes to open the top drawer

She sees a makeshift mask next to her underwear and sock drawer. She lifts it up and examins it, she's proud of her craftsmanship. It resembles the mask worn by Exodus City's superheroine.

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain

Walking out she returned to the kitchen with the mask in her hand, she stares at the duffle bag before she puts the mask down and she opens the duffle bag and pulls out a severed head.

Her former date, it wasn't something she intended to be serious, she had a bad day and just needed to relieve a little stress. She examines the decapitated head his blonde hair still flowed down to where his neck used to be. Eyes rolled back and mouth frozen in a silent scream.

Wasn't much of a date, sure it started off decent till dinner arrived and he ditched her to leave her with the bill. She took the mask and puts it over his face. She makes her way to the living room, getting a Webfilm(Netflix) of her favorite show "MAGICAL PRINCESS SAILOR ROSE WAND"

She popped it in the DVD the took her date to the chair and she sits down, hugging it like a doll before playing the film

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain

After drinking a bottle of Apex she giggled at Sailor Rose Wand fighting a monster

"Halt, minion of evil! Young girls have a right to their pure thoughts of romance and love! How dare you enter such a sacred place? In the name of love and justice, I will show you no mercy, for I am Magical Princess Sailor Rose Wand!"

"Die!"

"Rose... wand... floating... superior... crystal... eternal... beautiful... flower... genocide!"

"Agh!"

"Remember, if you want to impress that special boy, make sure your hair is spotlessly clean with Himemiya Heavy Industry Concern Superior Girl-Time Bath Soap! Now, back to the Eternal Garden. Come, Kawaiiko!"

Nice! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere....

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain

"Die!"

"Agh!"

Nice! Very Happy

Detailed thoughts?

more_horiz
Reminds me of the evil storyboard story minus the torture. Quantum seems to have a thing for music. Smile

more_horiz
Metal makes his move, freezing Mr. Zero up, locking his joints

it does remind me of the storyboard thing, and kind of gives us another display of Quantum's psychopathic tendencies and obsession with Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

it does remind me of the storyboard thing, and kind of gives us another display of Quantum's psychopathic tendencies and obsession with Ultra Girl

Agent Freight train then puts a nullfrying collar on Mr.Zero as she's healing saying in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: there now his power is nullfried!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

now the Shining Stars

Brad: Goldielocks this is the jet you and you're team mates will be using. Goldielocks since your the leader you get to name the jet.

look i can't find a picture for the the Shining Stars jet so you will have to just come up with the description

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Freight train then puts a nullfrying collar on Mr.Zero as she's healing saying in firm tone.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Seems like Adrian did more than just speed around and try to play hero, he also freed someone he shouldn't have. Blur is loose, and we can't track him. LION's tracking features are usually in conjunction with more high level heroes like Power Woman or Captain Justice, as they can track others at the pseeds you kids tend to move at. However, we don't have much in the way of funding to make that gear highlya ccessible, and so at best we can track someone moving at mach 6. Blur is moving much faster than that now, and it's an unsettling thought to thinka bout what he could be doing right now, uninhibited. Stay alert kid, stay alert" Nemo would say, picking up his trail

Jay was silent for a few moments, just staring straight ahead. (Nemo, If I may, I no longer feel bad about Mach Punching Adrian. Keep us posted and watch your back.)

(What he said. Thank you for warning us. Stay Safe.) Jet said.
(Will do kids, and I'm glad you don't feel bad about punching Adrian, kid needed it. Nemo out) he'd say before returning to his work. Blur had gone out of the country from what he could tell, using a small chrono tracker that he cribbed from some notes Clock Man had made. It wasn't much like the original, since Zack Tempus/Clock Man was THE authority on time travel, but Nemo got enough so that he could track the flow of data through time in a certain area

He didn't like what he saw when the device was used on the area around him. Blur had been through this aplace like a human cyclone

Eliza looked at Jay and waved her hand in his face. "Jay, you okay?" she'd ask him

OT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYaQVjF48eY
Razz

IC: "Oh yeah, great. You?"

more_horiz
The warden got a call from her cellphone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The warden closed her door and answered it. "Yes?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Bonus audire vocem tuam. Quid agis progressum circa causam?" Agent Song asked in latin as he contacts her at a payphone

So good to hear your voice. What's the progress concerning the case?

more_horiz
Carmilla was waiting in Graveswood Forrest, her senses picked up Ultra Girl arriving at the area"Didn't know this is camp" she said noticing Summer with her

"She's curious about the training session. If it's telling someone about this don't worry she has sworn to secrecy" Ultra Girl said

Carmilla looks at Summer"You aware of the situation you are getting yourself in?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Carmilla was waiting in Graveswood Forrest, her senses picked up Ultra Girl arriving at the area"Didn't know this is camp" she said noticing Summer with her

"She's curious about the training session. If it's telling someone about this don't worry she has sworn to secrecy" Ultra Girl said

Carmilla looks at Summer"You aware of the situation you are getting yourself in?"

"Don't worry, Flan explained it all to me and I'm not afraid. I will protect your secrets with my life."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Bonus audire vocem tuam. Quid agis progressum circa causam?" Agent Song asked in latin as he contacts her at a payphone

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The agent has infiltrated the gang and is receiving the mark now. She gained favor with them by putting a rather violent inmate in her place. It was a very good show. I expect we'll be hearing news soon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Don't worry, Flan explained it all to me and I'm not afraid. I will protect your secrets with my life."

"Alright. But just you know, no looky loos in this session, everyone pulls their own weight" Carmilla said then calls out" Dude! Front and center!"

(I got a bad vibe from her) Summer's inner self says to Summer

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The agent has infiltrated the gang and is receiving the mark now. She gained favor with them by putting a rather violent inmate in her place. It was a very good show. I expect we'll be hearing news soon.

Agent Song smiled" Bonum ad audiendum. Ego nesciebam non illa mihi lucretur favor sed non expectavit esse hoc mox. Quo quidem tempore sine intermissione in carcerem sistere reperies."

"Good to hear. I knew that I did not gain popularity, but did not expect it to be this soon. At this rate we'd find out about the prison break in no time."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Alright. But just you know, no looky loos in this session, everyone pulls their own weight" Carmilla said then calls out" Dude! Front and center!"

(I got a bad vibe from her) Summer's inner self says to Summer

Agent Song smiled" Bonum ad audiendum. Ego nesciebam non illa mihi lucretur favor sed non expectavit esse hoc mox. Quo quidem tempore sine intermissione in carcerem sistere reperies."

"Good to hear. I knew that I did not gain popularity, but did not expect it to be this soon. At this rate we'd find out about the prison break in no time."

(Yeah, this must be the vampire lady she told us about then..)

"Duuuuudettes! What's up?" Dude asked as he zipped up to them.

(Aaaand the bad feeling is lost.)

"I know we will. No one escapes my prison. No matter what."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply