ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 30 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Embarassed Embarassed

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmilla was waiting in Graveswood Forrest, her senses picked up Ultra Girl arriving at the area"Didn't know this is camp" she said noticing Summer with her

"She's curious about the training session. If it's telling someone about this don't worry she has sworn to secrecy" Ultra Girl said

Carmilla looks at Summer"You aware of the situation you are getting yourself in?"

"Don't worry, Flan explained it all to me and I'm not afraid. I will protect your secrets with my life."

"Alright. But just you know, no looky loos in this session, everyone pulls their own weight" Carmilla said then calls out" Dude! Front and center!"

(I got a bad vibe from her) Summer's inner self says to Summer

Agent Song smiled" Bonum ad audiendum. Ego nesciebam non illa mihi lucretur favor sed non expectavit esse hoc mox. Quo quidem tempore sine intermissione in carcerem sistere reperies."

"Good to hear. I knew that I did not gain popularity, but did not expect it to be this soon. At this rate we'd find out about the prison break in no time."

(Yeah, this must be the vampire lady she told us about then..)

"Duuuuudettes! What's up?" Dude asked as he zipped up to them.

(Aaaand the bad feeling is lost.)

"I know we will. No one escapes my prison. No matter what."

(Still not convinced, for all we know she introduced him to make sure our guard is dropped)Summer's inner self said

"Hi" Ultra Girl waved at The Dude"Names Ultra Girl, this is my BFF Summer"

"Hmm. In the event it does we'll at least know who her outside partner is" Song said" Which reminds me. In the event it happens don't try to be a hero, get out of the fire while you still can"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed

I love you I love you

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Cbomb and the crew goes to sleep

now the Shining Stars

Brad: Goldielocks this is the jet you and you're team mates will be using it's a modified Lockheed M-21 Blackbird design from the ground up with the latest technology painting in gold & black . Goldielocks since your the leader you get to name the jet.

http://urbanrural-photo.deviantart.com/art/One-Kick-Ass-Ride-67949222

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Carmilla was waiting in Graveswood Forrest, her senses picked up Ultra Girl arriving at the area"Didn't know this is camp" she said noticing Summer with her

"She's curious about the training session. If it's telling someone about this don't worry she has sworn to secrecy" Ultra Girl said

Carmilla looks at Summer"You aware of the situation you are getting yourself in?"

"Don't worry, Flan explained it all to me and I'm not afraid. I will protect your secrets with my life."

"Alright. But just you know, no looky loos in this session, everyone pulls their own weight" Carmilla said then calls out" Dude! Front and center!"

Agent Song smiled" Bonum ad audiendum. Ego nesciebam non illa mihi lucretur favor sed non expectavit esse hoc mox. Quo quidem tempore sine intermissione in carcerem sistere reperies."

"Good to hear. I knew that I did not gain popularity, but did not expect it to be this soon. At this rate we'd find out about the prison break in no time."

(Still not convinced, for all we know she introduced him to make sure our guard is dropped)Summer's inner self said

"Hmm. In the event it does we'll at least know who her outside partner is" Song said" Which reminds me. In the event it happens don't try to be a hero, get out of the fire while you still can"

(He appeared out of nowhere. Probably a speedster.)

"I'm The Dude. An Honor to meet you both, 'Demon Slayer Flannery'." Dude joked.

"Of course. I'll keep you posted."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Metal makes his move, freezing Mr. Zero up, locking his joints

Agent Freight train then puts a nullfrying collar on Mr.Zero as she's healing saying in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: there now his power is nullfried!

"I can't hold him for long so hurry up and take this clown out Freight Train! Don't tell me you'rewaiting for permission either!" Agent Metal says, shaking as his hold over ZEro starts to weaken

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

now the Shining Stars

Brad: Goldielocks this is the jet you and you're team mates will be using it's a modified Lockheed M-21 Blackbird design from the ground up with the latest technology painting in gold & black . Goldielocks since your the leader you get to name the jet.

"I want to call it the Golden Onion!" she says, jumping up and down

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Reminds me of the evil storyboard story minus the torture. Quantum seems to have a thing for music. Smile
she makes every symphony sinister

at first iw as ab itconfuse dand wondering about the tv show in the background but once I snapped back to reality and re read it I thought it was sufficiently creepy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Seems like Adrian did more than just speed around and try to play hero, he also freed someone he shouldn't have. Blur is loose, and we can't track him. LION's tracking features are usually in conjunction with more high level heroes like Power Woman or Captain Justice, as they can track others at the pseeds you kids tend to move at. However, we don't have much in the way of funding to make that gear highlya ccessible, and so at best we can track someone moving at mach 6. Blur is moving much faster than that now, and it's an unsettling thought to thinka bout what he could be doing right now, uninhibited. Stay alert kid, stay alert" Nemo would say, picking up his trail

Jay was silent for a few moments, just staring straight ahead. (Nemo, If I may, I no longer feel bad about Mach Punching Adrian. Keep us posted and watch your back.)

(What he said. Thank you for warning us. Stay Safe.) Jet said.
(Will do kids, and I'm glad you don't feel bad about punching Adrian, kid needed it. Nemo out) he'd say before returning to his work. Blur had gone out of the country from what he could tell, using a small chrono tracker that he cribbed from some notes Clock Man had made. It wasn't much like the original, since Zack Tempus/Clock Man was THE authority on time travel, but Nemo got enough so that he could track the flow of data through time in a certain area

He didn't like what he saw when the device was used on the area around him. Blur had been through this aplace like a human cyclone

Eliza looked at Jay and waved her hand in his face. "Jay, you okay?" she'd ask him

OT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYaQVjF48eY
Razz

IC: "Oh yeah, great. You?"
Eliza raised an eyebrow at Jay's reply. "You sure?You seemed zoned out at the time"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Reminds me of the evil storyboard story minus the torture. Quantum seems to have a thing for music. Smile

at first iw as ab itconfuse dand wondering about the tv show in the background but once I snapped back to reality and re read it I thought it was sufficiently creepy

Thats Quantum for ya, knows when to mind screw folks Razz But yeah I thought I'd dig into Quantum's world and showcase Quantum when not doing any killing or torturing. I think the selling point was how she uses what could have been a regular situation such as watching something with her date and turn it into something twisted and creepy. Yet to Quantum it's normal

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thats Quantum for ya, knows when to mind screw folks Razz But yeah I thought I'd dig into Quantum's world and showcase Quantum when not doing any killing or torturing. I think the selling point was how she uses what could have been a regular situation such as watching something with her date and turn it into something twisted and creepy. Yet to Quantum it's normal
well i'm glad we got to see a bit more of her, esp off duty kinda

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"And you're a cheerleader, fitting title" Carmilla grinned

"Haha, funny guys, haha" Ultra Girl said deadpan like"So whats the agenda? Training wise"

She presented three bells thats attatched to a hook, she passes one to Dude then attatched one to her waist then gave it to her"Try and snatch it from either of us before the sun sets. Also" she gave one to Ultra Girl"Make sure you are not detected." Ultra Girl catches one

She looks at her watch"Summer can assist in the task. You have about thirty minutes to catch either of us before we target Summer. And you have till sunset to retrieve her. Have fun." Carmilla said as she blitzed away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Freight train then puts a nullfrying collar on Mr.Zero as she's healing saying in firm tone.

"I can't hold him for long so hurry up and take this clown out Freight Train! Don't tell me you'rewaiting for permission either!" Agent Metal says, shaking as his hold over ZEro starts to weaken

Agent Freight Train: no I'm waiting to finishing healing!

Agent Freight Train finishes healing and then smacks Zero in the face with a hard right knocking him out.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

now the Shining Stars

Brad: the Golden Onion it is then.

Bugaboo: nice choice.

Thunder Falcon: good name.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Freight Train finishes healing and then smacks Zero in the face with a hard right knocking him out.

"congrats Freight Train! NOw do you want to do the honors or should it be me>"

more_horiz
"So then, how have you been?" The Warden asked Song. "Keeping out of trouble?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"And you're a cheerleader, fitting title" Carmilla grinned

"Haha, funny guys, haha" Ultra Girl said deadpan like"So whats the agenda? Training wise"

She presented three bells thats attatched to a hook, she passes one to Dude then attatched one to her waist then gave it to her"Try and snatch it from either of us before the sun sets. Also" she gave one to Ultra Girl"Make sure you are not detected." Ultra Girl catches one

She looks at her watch"Summer can assist in the task. You have about thirty minutes to catch either of us before we target Summer. And you have till sunset to retrieve her. Have fun." Carmilla said as she blitzed away

Dude waved goodbye and zipped away.

Summer walked over to Ultra Girl. "Okay....what's our plan?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"congrats Freight Train! NOw do you want to do the honors or should it be me>"

Agent Freight Train: you can do the honors

more_horiz
"Well i'm glad you realized I AM THE ONLY DESERVING ONE AORUND HERE, considering you're my sidekick and all" Metal says to Freight Train, smirking as she takes it all in and he handcuffs Zero, walking out of the rubble and waiting for a pickup crew

"Portal s are down, so we gotta wait"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well i'm glad you realized I AM THE ONLY DESERVING ONE AORUND HERE, considering you're my sidekick and all" Metal says to Freight Train, smirking as she takes it all in and he handcuffs Zero, walking out of the rubble and waiting for a pickup crew

"Portal s are down, so we gotta wait"

Agent Freight Train: sidekick, I think that's the other way around.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

now the Shining Stars

Brad: the Golden Onion it is then.

Bugaboo: nice choice.

Thunder Falcon: good name.

Mime and his team then show up and Brad shows them their jet saying in firm tone.

Brad: Mime this is the jet you and your team will be using!

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 30 Ragnarok%20(2)

Mime: I'm going to dub it the Yeah Leiws! ( looking at Golidelocks) so what do you think about my name of my jet huh.

Jojo: wow how original!

Bugaboo: you know what i think, I think that name is lame!

Thunder Falcon: me too, it's stupid.

more_horiz
its ok

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
its ok

Mimie: okay, okay it's the best name ever!!!

Bugaboo: says you!

Brad: okay everyone go to sleep you will be paroling you respect areas of greater London tomorrow!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Not so much keeping out of trouble, more like making sure trouble doesn't find me but so far doing a modest job" Song said over the phone"Howabout you? The inmates give you a hard time?"

"Is that cyborg ninja still with us?" Ultra Girl asked Summer

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Not so much keeping out of trouble, more like making sure trouble doesn't find me but so far doing a modest job" Song said over the phone"Howabout you? The inmates give you a hard time?"

"Is that cyborg ninja still with us?" Ultra Girl asked Summer

"Up until that lunatic Bulletproof came here none of them had the balls. Song, I gotta tell you, these girls, you should hear them chant. Sometimes...I really wonder if this is just a gang."

"Knowing him? Yes. He's hiding and watching." Summer glanced around the graveyard. "Somewhere."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply