ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 19 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Hey Froggy up for doing something involving Worthington and Red Strike?

sure! What you got in mind?
I was thinking something along the lines of the two helping Queen Sara. The timeframe would be around when Cody and the rest were still in space

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 19 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Hey Froggy up for doing something involving Worthington and Red Strike?

sure! What you got in mind?

I was thinking something along the lines of the two helping Queen Sara. The timeframe would be around when Cody and the rest were still in space
ah okay, helping sal lee would be cool. I start it off or you?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Admit it? I grapple with these things everyday, you must not know me that well"

Dark AE: what  damn it you won't supposed to win I was supposed to take over!

Dark AE explodes in a flash of light and from the light appears Tero who says in stern tone.

Tero: glad to be out of there.  oh hi there AE I'm your X-Guardian thanks for freeing me.

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 19 Megaman_by_bayanghitam

Sedi:  okay that's  four dark digital anomalies, but Mandy , Moe, Vicky, Tyst ,  Kimbily , Matthew  , Zack  , and Carly  still have to face theirs.  

Seif: yeah and then those the one who is pulling the stings here, the one that by what dark digital anomaly before it exploded is trying to take over Sevda's body!

Switch: you know I did pass bunch flyers on the way here displaying some person name Dictator Sammy in a ridiculous penguin costume and military get up.

Sedi: that must be Sevda's Dark Digital Anomaly then, but why in the hell would it be dress like that wouldn't it look more like Sevda?

more_horiz
"Sounds like this is gonna be one looooong adventureeee"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sounds like this is gonna be one looooong adventureeee"

Switch looks at the ground and sees foot tracks saying in stern tone.

Switch: great DARPA dogs the Shadow Trinity are here too they much got suck in here.

Sedi: let's worry about those bastards later first we have to find everyone else! most importantly we have to find Sevda.

Seif: AE we would have found you quicker if this place wasn't a damn maze. I never been to Exodus city but I'm sure it's not like this. not to mention there's those damn invisible walls!

EI ( Froggy) vs. Dark EI ( me)

Dark EI starts the fight by grabbing a iron rod and infusing it with pure energy turn it into a energy weapon then smacking EI couple of times with it saying in stern tone.

Dark EI: you might as way not even tried to beat me and just like me take over it's for the best Mandy!

ability- http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Infusion

more_horiz
Unfortunately for Dark EI, the original I fused his gauntlets with energy, causing an explosion that would knock the poser back

"Are you gonna try to bore me with depressive psychobabble bullshit too buddy?" He'd ask before grabbing his gun and infusing it with energy. He then tossed it at his double, the weapon blowing up in his face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Unfortunately for Dark EI, the original I fused her gauntlets with energy, causing  an explosion that would knock the poser back

"Are you gonna try to bore me with depressive psychobabble bullshit too buddy?" she ask before grabbing her gun and infusing it with energy. she then tossed it at her double, the weapon blowing up in her face

Dark EI: gets up saying in firm tone and attacks EI again who spouting off some psychological stuff and basically mocking her skills then saying in stern tone.

Dark EI: so what do you think about that girlfriend, does the truth sting!

note: Sedi, Switch, EI, Vi , Tyst , EC, and Calo are female 2nd generation Neo Atomic Bio Omega Androids.

more_horiz
EI then decides to blow up her counterpart's head

"Eh, I've heard worse, GIRLFRIEND"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
EI then decides to blow up her counterpart's head

"Eh, I've heard worse, GIRLFRIEND"

Dark EI brings to talk with out her head saying in stern tone.

Dark EI: I will not be deny, I will break you and  have control over you body iiii.

Switch appears with AE, Sedi and Seif saying in stern tone.

Switch: really you just shut the hell up already you headless talking bitch you lost!

Dark EI: this isn't how it's supposed to end, you're supposed to scrummed  to your doubts allowing me to take over!  you won't supposed to fight back, you were supposed to crumble and let me take over!

Dark EI explodes  and from her emerges a female in a power armor suit saying in firm tone.

Dalka: well glad I'm finally free of that dark digital anomaly it was getting on my damn nerves not bring able to do a damn thing while I was trap inside that damn thing!  ( looking at EI) by the way I'm your X-Guardian my name is Dalka!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 19 Female_blood_eagle_light_armor_by_projectvirtue-d4e6ltm

more_horiz
EI blinks

"My what?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
EI blinks

"My what?"

Switch: she said she was your X Guardian you noodle brain.  Me, Sedi, Seif and AE all have one.

Sedi:  from what My X- Guardian  Gunilla told me. a X-Guardian is a like a firewall  it's sole purpose is to defend off unwanted viruses ,worms and hacking. basically  Dalka there is your first line of defense against nasty viruses EI.

Dalka: that's correct, I'm the one responsible for prevent you from getting infected by viruses, worms or from being hack EI. EI I will be merging back into your body now, thing that pull me out in the first place was the overly strong  corruption that is in this virtual  city! and that in turn feed off the  little negative thoughts you had about yourself and corrupted me.    

Seif:  yeah and base on how evolved you X-Guardians are, we must be talking some heavy duty alien computer viruses, worms, and alien hacking! I think I get want Dalka's saying  Sevda's dark digital anomaly's corruption  was so strong that it feed off the little negative thoughts  we  had  when we were drop in here in turn corrupted our X-Guardians aka firewalls in the process and forcefully  separated  them from our bodies!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Thank you Sedi, at least I can be sure someone won't be a bitch to me

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Thank you Sedi, at least I can be sure someone won't be a bitch to me

Sedi: your welcome!

Seif: EI dude it's Switch she's a bitch to everyone in general, and only good thing is at lest she's admits it now.

Switch: look you blockheads  let's hurry things up  we need to find the others  Mo, Vi , Echo , EC, Mf , O-two and  Calo!

more_horiz
"True true"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"True true"

Mo ( me) vs. Dark Mo ( Froggy)

the fight starts with Mo feeling someone phase through him and then looking back to see a person who looks just like him saying in stern tone.

Mo: ah man just my luck first I get separate from the others now this! but no sweat I can take this imposter on I !

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Oscillation

Mo uses his Molecular Oscillation to phase through Dark Mo , grabs him and flips him to the ground.

more_horiz
Only to get stuck there as Dark Mo pounds on him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Only to get stuck there as Dark Mo pounds on him

Mo fights back and looks at Sedi, Seif, Switch, AE and EI as they arrive saying in firm tone.

Mo: don't bother to help guys I got this.

Switch: we couldn't help you if we wanted to you dingbat there are invisible walls blocking our way!

Sedi: Mo this thing will try to play on your weakness don't allow it to do that!

more_horiz
It explodes to reveal his x guardian ...

more_horiz
Speaking of flashbacks. Did you caught the flashback involving the Chase Twins Froggy? Also what did you think of the villain they faced?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Speaking of flashbacks. Did you caught the flashback involving the Chase Twins Froggy? Also what did you think of the villain they faced?
I didn't catch that one

What page was it on? I caught the one where they were in space and Elizabeth was relating the story to Suspiria, is that the one you meant?

It kind of raises questions about another character and closed a chapter on that adventure. I may have expected a different ending but I had no qualms about the one you posted

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p285-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p300-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p330-prime-and-quantum-flashback-threadhttps://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p315-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread
Here ya go

more_horiz
Yea that's the one

I think you asked me this before too in the thread, but yea I shared my thoughts above

more_horiz
What did you think of the villain?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
What did you think of the villain?
he offered a fairly decent challenge. You did quite a bit to make him a threat in that story. The battle was the main draw I think, as there maybe could've been more focus on his rule?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
It explodes to reveal his x guardian ...

Bandi: man thanks for freeing me , being trapped inside that thing was give me the willies. by the way my name's Bandi I'm your X-guardian

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/066/1/4/Speed_freak_cheetah_2_by_Rafeal.jpg

Mo: that's cool. man for a second there I thought I would never beat that thing, it played on my biggest weakest that I was the weakest of you guys ( looking at Sedi, Seif, Switch, AE and EI) Vi, Echo, EC, MF, O-two and Calo ability wise. for a moment there I thought it was right that I was just useless, but then I thought to my self I may not have a powerful ability but it's defiantly useful when getting out a jam. and sometimes yeah I do get scared but that doesn't mean I just take things lying down if the situation calls for it I will fight back!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply