ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 6 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum: Fastlane.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"What type of musicology degree? bachelor's, masters, Post-bac?
Mimie Kokostand: Masters, I would have went for PHD but deiced to stop at masters and start a power metal band.  Leisie  Ledzai  , Linda  , and Rita have bachelor degrees.

Rebbeca: I don't have a degree!  they don't give degrees out in prison.

"Well then, you're hired, have a good day!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"What type of musicology degree? bachelor's, masters, Post-bac?
Mimie Kokostand: Masters, I would have went for PHD but deiced to stop at masters and start a power metal band.  Leisie  Ledzai  , Linda  , and Rita have bachelor degrees.

Rebbeca: I don't have a degree!  they don't give degrees out in prison.

"Well then, you're hired, have a good day!"

Mimie Kokostand: thanks I will.

Mimie Kokostand and her band leave as they look towards their next stop the old Aurelicorp building.

more_horiz

Admin wrote:
Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.

for Admin

Later

Zāihài who is watching Lighting Valkyrie as a raven flies down on to a lamp post and thinks to itself in stern tone.

Zāihài: heh while I'm here I might as well take out of one potential threat to the Mistress's plans!

Zāihài morphs into Nemo who he saw earlier and approaches Lightning Valkyrie saying in firm tone.

Fake Nemo: Yo Dyna what's up just want to see how you doing. great day isn't it. the sky is just beautiful at this time of day would't you say ( sinister smirk ).

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admin wrote:
Lightning Valkyrie flew down and headed out to look for any signs of super villain trouble.
for Admin

Later

Zāihài  who is watching Lighting Valkyrie as a raven flies down on to a lamp post and thinks to itself in stern tone.

Zāihài: heh  while I'm here I might as well  take out of  one potential threat to the Mistress's plans!

Zāihài  morphs into Nemo who he saw earlier and approaches Lightning Valkyrie saying in firm tone.

Fake Nemo:  Yo Dyna what's up just want to see how you doing. great day isn't it.   the sky is just beautiful at this time of day would't you say ( sinister smirk ).

Valkyrie just stared. "Whoever you are, you're a terrible actor."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"
"I can do that." Jay smiled.

"Well then, up, up, and awaaay?" Eliza asked, hopping into Jay's arms. "Wait, we GOTTA get you a catchphrase or something"

OOC: should it be a random villain or do we go with this segueing into the other thread?
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and  these are my associates   Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is  I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.

Before that Eliza nods and points down the hall. "Two doors over on the right, that is where the principal's office is"

Lyra passed them, paused to stare at the metal band in confusion Shocked and then just shrugged and walked off.

"I prefer 'can't touch this.'" Jay laughed. He headed out with Eliza and then sped off.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admin wrote:
for Admin

Later

Zāihài  who is watching Lighting Valkyrie as a raven flies down on to a lamp post and thinks to itself in stern tone.

Zāihài: heh  while I'm here I might as well  take out of  one potential threat to the Mistress's plans!

Zāihài  morphs into Nemo who he saw earlier and approaches Lightning Valkyrie saying in firm tone.

Fake Nemo:  Yo Dyna what's up just want to see how you doing. great day isn't it.   the sky is just beautiful at this time of day would't you say ( sinister smirk ).
Zāihài: heh so you can see through my charade  well then I guess I don't need this form any more  ( changes into it's original hosts form)  who I'm is none of your business all you need to know is that this is your last day on this planet worm  I will not allow you to interfere with the Mistress's  plans ! infact all you earthlings are nothing but worms it's so fun messing ruining your precious lives just out of spite! I despise all you earthlings for what you did to my race I'm the last of my kind, the last Xiazuouzkuious, and I will not allow you or anyone to interfere with the Mistress's  plan.

I will put a stop to this LION attempt to meddle  in  on my Mistress's  affairs starting with you!

CAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 6 If_Envy_was_a_21st_century_boy_by_thanoodles

a hint of jealously  seeps from Zāihài voice and as she  forms a fireball in it's hand and tosses the fireball at Lighting Valkyrie the Chinese symbol's for Wisemen , the number 2 , Snake and Venus can be seen on the right side of it's neck.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well there's nothing major right now on LION's radar in this city, but if there is I"ll keep you posted. Take care now and all that good stuff" he'd say patting Dyna on the shoulder. Before she could turn to see him, he was gone

"Welllll, mind uh taking me to the old Aurelicorp building that they boarded up here in Ascension? I kind of want to see if there's any clues there about whawt happened to Randy's dad"
"I can do that." Jay smiled.

"Well then, up, up, and awaaay?" Eliza asked, hopping into Jay's arms. "Wait, we GOTTA get you a catchphrase or something"

OOC: should it be a random villain or do we go with this segueing into the other thread?
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
For Admin

at the School

a all female metal band walks up to Jay and Eliza and the leader of the band says in firm tone

Mimie Kokostand: hello there my name is Mimie Kokostand and  these are my associates   Leisie Lemazi ,
Rebbeca Mallion , Ledzai Applegate , Linda Staiand , and Rita Ozamo can any of you two tell us were your principle office is  I would like to speak to him about a hiring me as a music teacher.

Before that Eliza nods and points down the hall. "Two doors over on the right, that is where the principal's office is"
Lyra passed them, paused to stare at the metal band in confusion Shocked and then just shrugged and walked off.

"I prefer 'can't touch this.'" Jay laughed. He headed out with Eliza and then sped off.

later at the old Aurelicorp building

Mimie: okay this is the place, okay team let's get to work turn this old building into a secret entrance to the base. Red Tiger!!!

Mimie touches her wrist watch and it starts glowing red and suddenly she morphs into a super sentai style hero with a heavy metal design with a crimson red color scheme.

Leisie: right White Tiger!!!

Leisie touches her wrist watch and starts glowing white and suddenly she morphs into a super sentai style hero with a heavy metal design with a white color scheme.

Rebbeca: Green Tiger!!!

Rebbeca touches her wrist watch and it starts glowing green and suddenly she morphs into a super sentai style hero with a heavy metal design with a green color scheme.

Ledzai: Black Tiger!!!

Ledzai touches her wrist watch and it starts glowing dark purple and suddenly she morphs into a super sentai style hero with a heavy metal design with a black color scheme.

Linda: okay let's just hope no one saw as morph into our hero forms, Blue Tiger!!!

Linda touches her wrist watch and it starts glowing blue and suddenly she morphs into a super sentai style hero with a heavy metal design with a blue color scheme.

Rita: right because we don't want our secret identities discover, Yellow Tiger

Rita touches her wrist watch and it starts glowing yellow and suddenly she morphs into a super sentai style hero with a heavy metal design with a yellow color scheme.

more_horiz
As they reached the Aurelicorp building, Eliza would see the...rangers? Tigers?

"Uh, friends of yours?" she'd ask Jay as he sat her down.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"....I've got nothing. Hold on a sec." He zipped off, grabbed his costume, and came back a second later dressed as Fastlane.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admin wrote:
for Admin

Later

Zāihài: heh so you can see through my charade  well then I guess I don't need this form any more  ( changes into it's original hosts form)  who I'm is none of your business all you need to know is that this is your last day on this planet worm  I will not allow you to interfere with the Mistress's  plans ! infact all you earthlings are nothing but worms it's so fun messing ruining your precious lives just out of spite! I despise all you earthlings for what you did to my race I'm the last of my kind, the last Xiazuouzkuious, and I will not allow you or anyone  to interfere with the Mistress's  plan.

I will put a stop to this LION attempt to meddle  in  on my Mistress's  affairs starting with you!

a hint of jealously  seeps from Zāihài voice and as she  forms a fireball in it's hand and tosses the fireball at Lighting Valkyrie the Chinese symbol's for Wisemen , the number 2 , Snake and Venus can be seen on the right side of it's neck.

"Your mom's a worm." She replied and sent out an electric blast to stop the fireball and then another blast from both hands right at Zaihai.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"....I've got nothing. Hold on a sec." He zipped off, grabbed his costume, and came back a second later dressed as Fastlane.
Eliza put her hands up, as if she'd fight, then stood close to Fastlane/Jay. "If you don't mind, I think you should ask them who they are, since you're the superhero and all"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admin wrote:
for Admin

Later

Zāihài: heh so you can see through my charade  well then I guess I don't need this form any more  ( changes into it's original hosts form)  who I'm is none of your business all you need to know is that this is your last day on this planet worm  I will not allow you to interfere with the Mistress's  plans ! infact all you earthlings are nothing but worms it's so fun messing ruining your precious lives just out of spite! I despise all you earthlings for what you did to my race I'm the last of my kind, the last Xiazuouzkuious, and I will not allow you or anyone  to interfere with the Mistress's  plan.

"Your mom's a worm." She replied and sent out an electric blast to stop the fireball and then another blast from both hands right at Zaihai.
Zaihai  quickly heals after being hit by the electric blast but it's not too please at being hit by the electric blast saying in angry tone.

Zaihai: that hurt you filthy earthling lucky for me I have  Regenerative Durability so can just regenerated from the damage done on me unless you know my  species' weakness which i doubt you do. ( suddenly sees arm toss at her form a top a building and catches ) what the hell who threw that?!?

before Zaihai can say anything else the arm which has C4 strap to it  explodes sending  Zaihai crash into a car.  a black hair woman wearing a lab coat  with stitches  and blots  carrying a sword on her back leaps of the building and lands on the ground saying in stern tone.

Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft: you must be Dyna Watts , I am Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft! as for how i know your name  I served the Queen of the Dead and she likes to keep tabs on the living.  as for that thing before us, it is nothing more than a loathsome parasite and that body it's using is nothing more then a husk since it's just a lifeless dead body. anyways I came here to  tell you that  a man name Admiral Sweden is waiting for you in Yomi!

I know that you have been selected to partake on a mission to stop a the foreign country Nebulasolum  that is hording Nemesis tech.  well that thing before you is from Nebulasoulm it belongs to a group know as the Wisemen and is  no 2 of the group the Snake of Venus or just Venus .  it has the ability to shape shift into another creatures so it  can look like anyone or anything!  it is believe by LION that these Wisemen along with a unknown sinister  entity i believe which is the one this thing calls mistress are  secretly running the foreign country Nebulasolum's   Government and the unknown sinister entity is the one in charge of it all!

Zaihai: Damn it not another one of you fifthly earthlings!  wait you know that Admiral Sweden person, damn it you must be another one of those people that he's fetching for LION so that Agent Freight Train can form a team! that means you are the enemy and must be dealt with, I can't let anyone interfere with Mistress affairs!

Zaihai shape shifts into Lighting Valkyrie  and starts attacking Lighting Valkyrie and  Professor Wollstonecraft with electricity attacks mimicking Lighting Valkyrie's power. Professor Wollstonecraft's body absorbs the electricity and she fires it back at Zaihai as Professor Wollstonecraft  says in firm tone

Professor Wollstonecraft : Dyna when you are ready to go meet me at a old gas station  in this city that has  number 13  on it  you will know when you find it, I will be waiting there after finish my sight seeing. which i was going to do before this thing show up!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:05 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza put her hands up, as if she'd fight, then stood close to Fastlane/Jay. "If you don't mind, I think you should ask them who they are, since you're the superhero and all"

the Red Tiger: hold on there no need to fight, we aren't bad guys, we're super heroes!

The Black Tiger: yeah we're just here to making this place a secret entrance to underground crime fighting base. and before you two ask there isn't a floating talking blue head in a tube in our underground base.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the Red Tiger: hold on there no need to fight, we aren't bad guys, we're super heroes!

The Black Tiger: yeah we're just here to making this place a secret entrance to underground crime fighting base. and before you two ask there isn't a floating talking blue  head in a tube in our  underground base.
"Should we trust them?" Eliza would whisper to Fastlane before saying "Talking blue head?...whatever, why are you planning to make an abandoned Aurelicorp building an entrance to your base? couldn't you find something less conspicuous and uh, damaged?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Black Tiger: yeah we're just here to making this place a secret entrance to underground crime fighting base. and before you two ask there isn't a floating talking blue  head in a tube in our  underground base.
"Should we trust them?" Eliza would whisper to Fastlane before saying "Talking blue head?...whatever, why are you planning to make an abandoned Aurelicorp building an entrance to your base? couldn't you find something less conspicuous and uh, damaged?"

Yellow Tiger: looks like someone never seen Power Rangers.

White Tiger: i'm the one who suggest the place as a secret entrance i figure that abandoned building would be prefect for a secret entrance to my team's underground base.

Red Tiger removes her helmet to reveal her identity as Mimie Kokostand to Esthara and Fastline saying in firm tone.

Red Tiger: thanks for telling me where the principle's office was I got the job, I'm your school's new music teacher.

more_horiz
"Well uh that's great and all, but we kind of already have a superherooo, and yeah, I was always more of a Beetleborgs girl as a kid" she'd say while pointing to Fastlane

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well uh that's great and all, but we kind of already have a superherooo, and yeah, I was always more of a Beetleborgs girl as a kid" she'd say while pointing to Fastlane

Red Tiger: yes I know Fastline,but while me and my band were here on a tour we in Ascension City stumble upon high tech underground base in which he found a old rusty giant mech.

Black Tiger: the base look like it had been used in ages so we decided to fix it up to make it our new hang out and fix the giant mech as well to make him our mascot. however it turn out that the mech was a sentient being name Omai and that was his base we fix. so to thank us for bring him and his base back to optimal conditions he gave us high tech metallic wrist watches that let us morph into super power mask heroes gain the powers of mystical creatures.

Red Tiger: i have the abilities of a Griffin. I'm the leader, Leisie's the second in command, Rebbeca is the muscle, Ledzai is the tech and Linda & Rita make up the rest of my team.

Leisie / White Tiger: Harpy

Rebbeca / Green tiger: Giant

Ledzai / Black Tiger: Hell Hound.

Linda / Blue Tiger: Unicorn

Rita / Yellow Tiger: Thunderbird

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Alright." Fastlane said. "Tell you what, me and Eliza here are looking for clues relating to a recent case. Since you're all here, why not help us look for them? Once we have what we need, we'll be happy to help you turn this place into a base."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Admin wrote:
for Admin

Later

Zaihai  quickly heals after being hit by the electric blast but it's not too please at being hit by the electric blast saying in angry tone.

Zaihai: that hurt you filthy earthling lucky for me I have  Regenerative Durability so can just regenerated from the damage done on me unless you know my  species' weakness which i doubt you do. ( suddenly sees arm toss at her form a top a building and catches ) what the hell who threw that?!?

before Zaihai can say anything else the arm which has C4 strap to it  explodes sending  Zaihai crash into a car.  a black hair woman wearing a lab coat  with stitches  and blots  carrying a sword on her back leaps of the building and lands on the ground saying in stern tone.

Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft: you must be Dyna Watts , I am Professor  Maria Shelley Wollstonecraft! as for how i know your name  I served the Queen of the Dead and she likes to keep tabs on the living.  as for that thing before us, it is nothing more than a loathsome parasite and that body it's using is nothing more then a husk since it's just a lifeless dead body. anyways I came here to  tell you that  a man name Admiral Sweden is waiting for you in Yomi!

I know that you have been selected to partake on a mission to stop a the foreign country Nebulasolum  that is hording Nemesis tech.  well that thing before you is from Nebulasoulm it belongs to a group know as the Wisemen and is  no 2 of the group the Snake of Venus or just Venus .  it has the ability to shape shift into another creatures so it  can look like anyone or anything!  it is believe by LION that these Wisemen along with a unknown sinister  entity i believe which is the one this thing calls mistress are  secretly running the foreign country Nebulasolum's   Government and the unknown sinister entity is the one in charge of it all!

Zaihai: Damn it not another one of you fifthly earthlings!  wait you know that Admiral Sweden person, damn it you must be another one of those people that he's fetching for LION so that Agent Freight Train can form a team! that means you are the enemy and must be dealt with, I can't let anyone interfere with Mistress affairs!

Zaihai shape shifts into Lighting Valkyrie  and starts attacking Lighting Valkyrie and  Professor Wollstonecraft with electricity attacks mimicking Lighting Valkyrie's power. Professor Wollstonecraft's body absorbs the electricity and she fires it back at Zaihai as Professor Wollstonecraft  says in firm tone

Professor Wollstonecraft : Dyna when you are ready to go meet me at a old gas station  in this city that has  number 13  on it  you will know when you find it, I will be waiting there after finish my sight seeing. which i was going to do before this thing show up!

"In that case, let's finish this quickly." Valkyrie said as she blocked and redirected the lightning, sending Zaihai flying backwards.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
In that case, let's finish this quickly." Valkyrie said as she blocked and redirected the lightning, sending Zaihai flying backwards.
Zaihai gets up and as it's regenerate it says in angry tone.

Zaihai: you two are starting to get up my nerves.

Professor Wollstonecraft: hmm since you can regenerate that means I don't have to hold back, so get ready to be dissected!  Caladbolg are you ready ?

Caladbolg:( sword mode) yes!

suddenly 99 blades appear on the ground before Zaihai and Dyna  seeminly out of nowhere and Zaiahi says in shock tone.

Zaihai: what the hell were did all these swords come from.

Professor Wollstonecraft attacks  Zaiahi with amazing speed stabbing her with each 99 sword that's on the ground before slashing her with Caladbolg making the rest of the swords cause damage to her all at and as Zaiahi regenerates it says in angry tone.

Zaihai: you think a attack like that will do me in I would just regenerate from that.

Professor Wollstonecraft: oh i know that was just a distraction! you will should pay attention to your surroundings!  

Zaihai: what is that a bottle of wine?!?  ( the bottle of  wine smash on the  Zaihai face and it hollers in pain ) you F#$King bitch  you're going to pay for this, arugauguahahhhhh!!!!

Professor Wollstonecraft ( stern tone): I know what you are, and I know your weakness Ethanol otherwise  know as drinking alcohol!

suddenly a massive ship appears in the sky and Zaihai looks up with a smile on her face saying in firm tone to four cloak figures on board

Zaihai: Magnhildr , Blitzkrieg , Monsoon , Fang about time you guys show up , now you can help me deal with these pest.

General Blitzkrieg: Zaihai we have  more pressing matters to take care of.  the Mistress wants us to retrieve a certain congressman / Ex General.

Zaihai: you mean that bastard Madison the one who's buddy buddy with those DARPA worms  who stole from us?

General Blitzkrieg ( removes her cloak to reveal that she's a Harpy ): that's the one  apparently he's been using the tech that's been stolen from us. but it doesn't matter the Mistress just what's him because she wants to offer him a job as the Ambassador of our nation  Nebulasolum , but really he be nothing more then a lap dog!  also it seems you haven't found Arma 00 Tigris yet!

CAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 6 Harpy_warrior_by_uniquelegend-d4ycru4

Zaihai: you mean that dead girl we pay that Nemesis person to  bring back to life as a weponaized cyborg?  the one that was supposed to be the mistress Eight Wisemen the Tiger of Terra yeah I tried finding the girl but had no luck!

General Blitzkrieg: I see, Monsoon get Zaihai on board!

Major General Monsoon ( removes her cloak to reveal that she's a Araneazoid ) : right!

CAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 6 Unknown_cyborg

suddenly eight webs flying out from Monsoon's eight hands non robotic hands attaches themselves to Zaiahi and Monsoon pulls Zaihai aboard the ship as Fang looks at  Magnhildr  saying in firm tone.

Lieutenant General Fang ( removes his cloak to reveal that he's a Raxlaian ) : Magnhildr   let's make sure they can't follow us !

CAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 6 G6eh

Magnhildr : good point!

CAU Quantum: Fastlane. - Page 6 Warrior_Lady_by_MarianGTS

Magnhildr takes off her cloak to reveal a towering imposing mountain of muscle woman with dark purple hair,  as Professor Wollstonecraft says in firm tone.

Professor Wollstonecraft: okay now that's one big woman, she has to be at lest  9'0" tall and I can't even fathom how much  that woman weighs. but i can tell one thing she's definitely imposing!  wait could she be the giant Xaimam that Admiral Sweden told me about she certainly fits the description.  

Zaiahi looks at down at Dyna and Professor Wollstonecraft saying in stern tone.

Zaihai: I will settle this score later okay Magnhildr take them out quickly so we can leave big girl!

Magnhildr smiles and  claps her hands together produce powerful shockwave that ripples through the area like a hurricane blowing  Lightning Valkyrie and  Professor Wollstonecraft away crashing them into a wall knocking them out cold.  Magnhildr then does another thunder clap towards the building that  she crash Lighting Valkyrie and Professor Wollstonecraft into to  topple it on them  but  Blitzkrieg flaps her wings and  slows down the buildings molecules so that it would topple on to Lightning Valkyrie and  Professor Wollstonecraft when they wake up.  when Professor Wollstonecraft awakes she notices that Zaiahi , and the ones that show up on the massive ship are gone  saying in stern tone.

Professor Wollstonecraft: damn that things gone and looks like those people show up on that ship are gone too ( looks up to see a building about  topple  on to her and Lightning Valkyrie )  that's not good me and Dyna are going to get crush by this collapsing  building!

however before that happens a tower figure wearing a a overcoat, glasses and a hat grabs the collapsing building and stops it from  crushing Dyna and Professor Wollstonecraft saying in firm tone.

Almas Stal ( a familiar voice ): Dyna are you alright?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Alright." Fastlane said. "Tell you what, me and Eliza here are looking for clues relating to a recent case. Since you're all here, why not help us look for them? Once we have what we need, we'll be happy to help you turn this place into a base."
Red Tiger: sure we will help, Leisie , Rebbeca , Ledzai , Linda , Rita lets help them out.

Green Tiger : alright after this i'm going to look for a job as a bouncer, it's the only job i could probably get here thanks to my criminal record.

Black Tiger: okay before you judge  Rebbeca cause she said she has a criminal record know this  she only did hard time because she used to date this jerk who  did something to make her angry so she beat him up and went to jail for Assault &  Battery and Swindling .

Green Tiger: yeah the guy was jerk ass  accountant who swindling money from his customers.  he work at a firm in Ireland I used to work there too before that jerk frame me for swindling. when I found out that he was framing me I got angry and kick his ass. I went to prison for it and for swindling which i didn't comment and that asshole got off scot free.

I wasn't built as I'm now i was kind of lanky I got this way through hard training during my time in prison. when I got out I really want to kill the bastard, but these guys  ( looking at her fellow team mates / band members) convinced me he wasn't worth the trouble.

more_horiz
Fastline in space talk

I have some planets in Quantum that could used a little fleshing out.

1 Zobius

location- the Cigar Galaxy

home planet of - Pantzizia ( anthropomorphic tiger aliens  , Coatizoids (  anthropomorphic Raccoon aliens )  , Barvarzois ( anthropomorphic porcupine aliens)

alien types: Anthropomorphic

2 Squamataioi

location - the Cigar Galaxy

home planet of- Chamlioniucs  ( cold blood reptilian aliens with chameleon like features)

Alien types: reptilian

3 Arachnobia

location-  the Triangulum Galaxy

home planet of - Araneazoids

alien types:  arthropod humanoids

4 Canis Mundus

location- Sirius star system

home planet of - Raxlaians

5 Tonitrus

location- Gliese 581 star system

home planet of- Wakį́yą

6 Aurum

location-  the Andromeda Galaxy

home planet of the -  Goldmorcks

7 Validus Petra

location- Kepler-22 star system

home planet of - Golemzoids

8 Oleum

location- the Bode's Galaxy

home planet of - Taruizious

9 Energeia

location- The Sunflower Galaxy

home planet of - Opzoiuis

10 Xazotius

location- The Whirlpool Galaxy

home planet of - Xalzindas

11 Ioiopios

location-  the Sombrero Galaxy

home planet of - Chesozoids

12 Arihabohh

location-  Gliese 876 star system

home planet of- Dwarves , Elves , Orcs , Gremlins and Chupacabras

13 Frigus

location- gliese 667 C

home planet of - Yetis

14 Zazasia

location- Tadpole Galaxy

home planet of- Zaozinins

15 Moiyan

location- The Comet Galaxy

home planet of- Minotaurs and Harpies

16 Silentium

location-  The Cartwheel Galaxy

home planet of - Zaeimuai

17 Sucrosalia ( the Candy Planet)

home planet of- Miss Syrup

and just to throw this in

Psyomonica

location-  The Pinwheel Galaxy

home planet of- Psyixeons

Wolfman- intergalactic law enforcement agent

more_horiz
"Well that's good to hear, thank you for helping us, though you didn't have to tell us about your origins and secret identities" Eliza would say, giving them the gloves as she walked in the building with Jay, recording the evidence they might find. "Jay, be careful zipping around in here, lots of stuff might be dangerous"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well that's good to hear, thank you for helping us, though you didn't have to tell us about your origins and secret identities" Eliza would say, giving them the gloves as she walked in the building with Jay, recording the evidence they might find. "Jay, be careful zipping around in here, lots of stuff might be dangerous"

"Back at you beautiful." Fastlane said and crouched down, digging through some rubble. Nothing. "This place has been pretty cleaned out...let's see if we can find some labs."

more_horiz

Lightning Valkyrie and Professor Wollstonecraft away crashing them into a wall knocking them out cold

Yyyyeeaaaah, stuff like this, isn't all that cool man.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply