ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 20 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz

more_horiz
The Death of Superman?

The battle was over. Superman was laying in a pool of his own blood. Doomsday lay dead with an arm sized hole in it's chest. The city was still standing even with the death and destruction everywhere. The people of Metropolis were slowly coming out of hiding and from shelters and looking around, asking each other if it was really safe and if the monster was gone. In the middle of all this, was a young blonde woman, limping along and holding her right arm, blood was dripping down her body. She took in the devastation from the battle as she searched for her cousin. "KAAAL!" She called out, her voice echoing through the city. "KAAAAALLLLL! SUPERMAAAAAN!" No response. She trudged on, her costume in tatters, the wind blowing through her hair. She wiped the blood that was dripping into her eyes with her arm. She continued on until she found him. Kara felt her strength leave her. She walked forward as if in a trance and fell to her knees.
"Please no."

Lex Luthor was on his way out of the city when he saw the people starting to gather. He noticed a trail of blood leading to it and saw something in the gaps of the crowd. "Stop the car! Stop it now!" The driver stopped. "Sir?"
"I'll be right back, I just...need to see this for myself." Lex said as he got out of the car and hurried over to where the crowd was and pushed through them to see the sobbing girl, the corpse of the monster and the blood soaked body of Superman. Lex opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He had tried to kill the Man of Steel in the past himself, true, but he always came out on top. Lex had seen him battle villain after intergalactic villain and come out on top. When he helped him up, he was confident this would be the same. And now, here he was, dead on the ground with the Supergirl pleading with him just to open his eyes. Lex reached out to.....to what? He pulled back. Obviously she didn't want to talk to him right now. Lex turned to leave. He need to get away from this and think. He still had the vial of his blood, maybe...Lex snapped out of his thoughts when he saw her. Lois Lane, her clothes still stained with Superman's blood from earlier walking over to the crowd. "Miss Lane. You should stay back. You don't want to see this."

"I have to."
"Lois-"
Lois pushed past Lex, walked through the crowd and collapsed inside. She couldn't move, couldn't speak, could only stare at the dead body of the man she loved.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/146/3/d/Death_of_Superman_by_TheComicFan.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/362/5/4/superman_doomsday_by_shadowtears832-d4kk9cg.jpg
"God....Superman....noo..." She covered her hands with her eyes, just wishing, praying that this was all just a nightmare and that she would wake up next to Clark, safe and sound, no monster, no destroyed city, everybody safe and sound. All the while the last words Clark spoke to her echoed through her mind.
"I love you."

"Miss Lane." Lex put his hand on her shoulder. Lois turned to him. "Do something. Just.....help him! DO SOMETHING! SOMEBODY!"
"I..I can't...it's too late for him."
"No."
The two turned and looked at Supergirl who was lifting him up. "No! No it's not."
"Supergirl?" Lois asked.
Supergirl looked up at the sky. "One thing can save him."
Lex got the idea instantly. "Of course.....the Sun."
"It's our only hope."
"You're bleeding out. You can't make it in your condition. Let me grab my-"
"DAD!"
Lex looked up to see Conner flying in. He raised his hand to try and speak with him but he flew right past Lex and landed next to Kara. "DAD! Oh GOD Kara is he?!"

Superboy and Power Girl had arrived just moments ago, once Superboy had recovered, they immediately took off for Metropolis They were horrified at the destruction and used their super vision to search for survivors. They found Wonder Woman first, who was dragging herself along the ground. The two flew down to her.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/304/2/a/too_late_by_ashlee1012000-d4env5o.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/208/7/3/Wonder_Woman_Rests_by_gurgledog.jpg
"DIANA!" Power Girl lifted her up gently. "Diana....Di speak to me!"
"Ka....ra....Kara.....Clark....help...im."
"Oh Rao you can barely talk! We-we need to get you to the Satellite! We-we need to-to..."
"N-nnnnnn....Ca...Clark....."
"Conner! You go find Clark! I'm taking her to the Medical Bay!" Power Girl ordered.
"Will you two be-"
"GO!"
Conner nodded and took off at Superspeed.
"Just rest okay? I swear I'll save you." Power Girl called it in and they were teleported to the satellite. "SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION NOW!"

"Can we save him?"
"We have to get him to the Sun!" Kara said. "But....in my condition..."
"I'll help." Superboy said. "Together, we can do this."
Supergirl nodded and the two crouched down, looked up at the sky and zoomed away, carrying Superman's body with them.

The Sun was 92,955,807 miles away from Earth. So they pushed themselves hard, pushed their bodies to go faster then they ever had before, quickly accelerating themselves to the speed of light. It would take seven minutes at that speed, so they pushed harder, digging deep inside themselves to go faster and faster and faster. Even with Supergirl's horrible wounds, she kept going, to save Clark. And as they got closer to the Sun, they started getting even faster, shooting through space, through the asteroid field, past planets and moons to fly right into the heart of the Sun.

The few injuries that Conner still had healed instantly and Kara began quickly healing up as well. Her broken bones were mending themselves inside, the open cuts and gashes which had dripping blood down her body soon closed up yellow light shined on them, her leg and arm healed perfectly and she stood up straight. They barely paid attention to this, their attention focused on the man in front of them. For Conner, he was a father. Always there for him, happy to spend time with him, to help him train and hone his powers or even just to have a fun game of catch.
For Kara, he was her cousin and the first of her fellow Kryptonians she had found on Earth. The last Son of Krypton. Clark had helped her adapt to being a human and told her about Earth culture, helped her to blend in. In return, Kara had helped Clark hone his powers further and told him tales of Krypton and of his father and mother, Jor and Lara El. Whenever the forces of darkness would attack either of them, they could count on the other to save them.
And so they waited with him, waited for him to wake up, to stand strong again.
They waited with him, silently floating inside the Sun.
Soon, they saw his mouth open, saw his body starting to twitch, saw him starting to breathe.

Here my voice my son.... Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human, you are not one of them. You have great powers, only some of which you have as yet discovered.

His broken body mended itself inside, broken bones healed together, internal bleeding stopped. Light shined out of his body as the yellow sunlight surrounding him began healing his body.

Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed. Always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage.

Superman's arms and legs healed completely both inside and out. The open wounds on his stomach closed up. His horrible chest wound shined brightly as it too healed up along with his back. Finally, Clark opened his mouth and light shined out of it his eyes opened, glowing brilliantly as he started floating upwards, righting himself as he raised his arms, bent forward and then clenched his hands as his entire body glowed and then stood up straight. His body completely healed now, Clark blinked a few times and looked around and then noticed Kara and Conner in front of him.

They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

"Conner....Kara..did-did I?"

"You got hurt badly Clark. So we brought you to the sun together to save you."
"Hurt? What...what about?"
"Doomsday's dead dad. The others are being taken care of on the JLA Satellite. Diana too." The two paused for a moment before rushing forward and hugging him close. "God Dad....we-we thought we lost you."
"I'm so glad you're okay." Kara sobbed.
Clark embraced them both silently for a few moments before smiling at them. "I'm alive. Thanks to you. Thank you." The three floated in the Sun for a few more moments before parting. "Come on, let's go home. I bet they're all worried about us."
"Yeah......lets." Supergirl smiled.
Conner nodded. The three turned in the direction of Earth and flew back home.

You will give the people an ideal to strive towards.

Lois and Luthor hadn't moved.
Lois hands were clasped in prayer as she stared up at the sky.
They will race behind you, they will stumble

Lex's arms were at his sides as he waited with everyone else. Nobody said a word.
they will fall.

Then the clouds parted as they were blown away by super breath, sunlight shining down on the city. Lois stood up and held out her arms.
But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time...

The three Kryptonians came back down to Earth, bathed in the yellow sunlight. The people of Metropolis stared for a few moments before they all suddenly began cheering at their return. Superman touched down and embraced Lois Lane, his body incredibly warm. Neither of them said a word, there was no need.
In time you will help them accomplish wonders.

Lex smiled at his return and watched the heroes before simply turning and walking away.
Lois looked up at Superman and stood up on her toes and kissed him as he kissed her back.

I do believe in the light, raise your hands up to the sky
The fight is done, the war is won,
lift your hands towards the sun
towards the sun, towards the sun,
the war is won

more_horiz
Good ending. Very good ending Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Good ending. Very good ending Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

THANKS! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Epic Power Rangers: Episode 4
King Sphinx! Jason's Two-On-One Battle!

Up on the moon, Bandora's forces were preparing for her latest plan. The way she saw it, the Rangers had been victorious so far because they always fought together, thus the obvious plan was to split them up and she had the best monster for the job: King Sphinx. His powerful wings could blow the Rangers away to far away distances and at each destination an army of Putties would be waiting for the Ranger to land and attack them immediately. That would just leave Jason the Red Ranger, the team leader. Goldar and King Sphinx would deal with him. After all, it took the entire Ranger team to drive Goldar back last time and King Sphinx was an excellent warrior in his own right.
Bandora relaxed on her throne and awaited word from Finster once the monster was ready.

At the Youth Center, Jason was trying to break the bench press record. The record was over two thousand reps. However, Ernie was having trouble keeping count, Kim was blowing bubble gum bubbles and Zack came skateboarding in. Trini and Sarah were sparring while Billy was reading a textbook. One thing lead to another and...
http://www.myspace.com/video/jason/mmpr-ep4-a-pressing-engagement/5041347
DISASTER!
The bar slipped and Jason lost his grip on it, it fell down on his chest and then onto the floor. He rubbed his chest. That would have hurt a lot but thanks to the boost they got ever since receiving the Morphers, Jason barely felt it even after such a long workout. He sat down for a drink with Zack and Kimberly. "Hey man I'm really sorry about that." Zack said.
"It's not a problem. Besides, if you think about, I must have broken the record several times over after that workout. I'll just get it for real next time."
"And we'll support you all the way. For now, drinks are on us." Kim smiled.
The trio was interrupted by the arrival of Bulk and Skull.
The two walked up laughing. "Hey girlie man, I heard you choked at the big workout."
"Yeah, choked." Skull made some gagging noises.
Jason rolled his eyes, ignoring the two as he continued his talk with Zack and Kimberly. Bulk smiled at Skull as he walked up behind Jason. "The benchpress record." He suddenly grabbed Jason up out of the chair and squeezed as hard as he could. "Is Still MINE!" Bulk and Skull laughed.
Jason struggled for a moment. He could easily break Bulk's grip but decided to mess with him a little instead. Reaching down, Jason began tickling him. Bulk began cracking up and then burst out laughing, dropping Jason. Jason then put his hand on Bulk and bent him over, causing a rip to open in Bulk's pants. Bulk immediately stopped laughing. Skull, not noticing at first, kept laughing. Bulk cleared his throat and motioned for Skull to get over there. Skull got the picture and ran behind Bulk as they scooted out of the Juice Bar.
The teens laughed.
Trini and Sarah walked over. "You alright?" Trini asked.
"Yeah it's no big deal. I'll just get the record next time." Jason smiled.
"That's the spirit man." Sarah added.
"If you don't succeed, try and try again." Billy said.

As the teens went about their day, Bandora sat in wait on the Moon.
Finster walked into her throne room, flanked by the Sphinx monster. "Your highness, everything is ready."
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/046/4/e/Ranger_Revamp__King_Sphinx_by_kaijulord21.jpg
Bandora smiled. "King Sphinx. Welcome back."
Goldar looked up at his old ally. "Hello Sphinx."
"Queen Bandora. I am honored to serve you again. Sir Goldar, it will be a pleasure to fight beside you once more."
The armies of Putties entered next.
Bandora smiled. "Excellent. Now, here is our plan...."

The teens were headed to the mall when they got a call from Zordon. Seeing a place to get out of sight, they ran to the side. "Come in Zordon."
"Rangers, Bandora's Sphinx Monster has arrived at the local theater. You must stop him but beware his powerful winds!"
"We're on it. It's Morphing Time!"

The Rangers teleported to the outdoor theater to see the Sphinx Monster waiting for them with several putties by his side.

more_horiz
Glad to see it back Smile BTW check out the teaser Smile

more_horiz

Up on the moon, Bandora's forces were preparing for her latest plan. The way she saw it, the Rangers had been victorious so far because they always fought together, thus the obvious plan was to split them up and she had the best monster for the job: King Sphinx. His powerful wings could blow the Rangers away to far away distances and at each destination an army of Putties would be waiting for the Ranger to land and attack them immediately. That would just leave Jason the Red Ranger, the team leader. Goldar and King Sphinx would deal with him. After all, it took the entire Ranger team to drive Goldar back last time and King Sphinx was an excellent warrior in his own right.
Bandora relaxed on her throne and awaited word from Finster once the monster was ready.

At the Youth Center, Jason was trying to break the bench press record. The record was over two thousand reps. However, Ernie was having trouble keeping count, Kim was blowing bubble gum bubbles and Zack came skateboarding in. Trini and Sarah were sparring while Billy was reading a textbook. One thing lead to another and...
DISASTER!
The bar slipped and Jason lost his grip on it, it fell down on his chest and then onto the floor. He rubbed his chest. That would have hurt a lot but thanks to the boost they got ever since receiving the Morphers, Jason barely felt it even after such a long workout. He sat down for a drink with Zack and Kimberly. "Hey man I'm really sorry about that." Zack said.
"It's not a problem. Besides, if you think about, I must have broken the record several times over after that workout. I'll just get it for real next time."
The two walked up laughing. "Hey girlie man, I heard you choked at the big workout."
Jason rolled his eyes, ignoring the two as he continued his talk with Zack and Kimberly. Bulk smiled at Skull as he walked up behind Jason. "The benchpress record." He suddenly grabbed Jason up out of the chair and squeezed as hard as he could. "Is Still MINE!" Bulk and Skull laughed.
Jason struggled for a moment. He could easily break Bulk's grip but decided to mess with him a little instead. Reaching down, Jason began tickling him. Bulk began cracking up and then burst out laughing, dropping Jason. Jason then put his hand on Bulk and bent him over, causing a rip to open in Bulk's pants. Bulk immediately stopped laughing. Skull, not noticing at first, kept laughing. Bulk cleared his throat and motioned for Skull to get over there. Skull got the picture and ran behind Bulk as they scooted out of the Juice Bar.
The teens laughed.

Finster walked into her throne room, flanked by the Sphinx monster. "Your highness, everything is ready."
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/046/4/e/Ranger_Revamp__King_Sphinx_by_kaijulord21.jpg
"Queen Bandora. I am honored to serve you again. Sir Goldar, it will be a pleasure to fight beside you once more."

The teens were headed to the mall when they got a call from Zordon. Seeing a place to get out of sight, they ran to the side. "Come in Zordon."
"Rangers, Bandora's Sphinx Monster has arrived at the local theater. You must stop him but beware his powerful winds!"

The Rangers teleported to the outdoor theater to see the Sphinx Monster waiting for them with several putties by his side.

"So you must be Bandora's next monster. How about you just surrender and we can end this quickly?" Jason asked.
"How arrogant. You will address me as KING Sphinx!"
"You're a king?" Sarah asked.
"YES!"
"But, if you're a king, and Bandora's an Empress....who outranks who?" Billy asked.
The monster replied by blasting at the Rangers, who avoided the blasts. "Enough talk, to battle my warriors!" Several dozen Putties charged them from the front. As the Rangers got ready to take them, more of the Putties appeared from both sides and from behind them and jumped the Rangers, splitting them up and forcing them to go on the defensive.
Jason super punched a putty through the air into another one and then hit two others in the necks and kicked another in the stomach.
Kimberly did a hand stand, grabbed a putty with her legs and threw it through the air into the others and then pushed off her hands and kicked two in the air as she came back down.
Trini did a spinning kick in the air, knocking down a few of the putties and she landed down and elbowed another in the head.
Zack was knocked to the ground but just used this to set up himself and started break dancing on the ground, spinning around and kicking the Putties back, jumping back up and doing a spinning back punch on another.
Billy threw Putties off of himself and drew his blade blaster, shooting one to get some breathing room and then kicked another into the air. He jumped backwards over the heads of the Putties and continued firing at them.
Sarah grabbed a Putty and flipped it to the ground and then grabbed another and kicked at the back of it's leg before punching at the back of it's head. Several more jumped on her back. Sarah went down on one knee before gritting her teeth behind her helmet and pushing them off of her.
The Putties had numbers but the Rangers had the strength and skills. However, as they were fighting with them, they lost track of the monster. Sphinx teleported behind Billy. Billy kicked a putty away and then noticed the monster. "Goodbye Blue Ranger!" King Sphinx laughed and flapped his wings, sending out a magic blue wind that picked up the Blue Ranger and blew him up into the sky.
He then teleported behind Trini and blew her away with a yellow wind. "What the? Guys!"
The Rangers turned just in time to see their friend blown away. Sarah was next as the monster teleported behind her and blew her away as well.
"SARAH!" Kimberly called out.
"What did you do to them?" Jason asked the Sphinx. "Now, now, there's no need to worry about them. You have your own problems Rangers!" He mocked as the numerous putties recovered and went on the attack, grabbing and punching and kicking at the Rangers. The Rangers were knocked around but soon recovered and started beating down the Putties.
Jason and Kimberly just started to make headway when they saw Zack be blown away as well. "ZAAACK!" Jason yelled. "That's enough!" Kimberly yelled at the Sphinx. She tossed a Putty away and super jumped over to him, shooting at the monster with her blaster. The monster summoned up a staff and blocked the blasts. Kimberly kicked at the monster but he knocked her away and blew her away, the Pink Ranger disappearing up into the sky.
"You sonnova....where are they? What did you do to them?! Answer me!" Jason demanded.
"I simply sent each of them to a far away place where they will each be greeted by a welcome party: An army of Putty Patrollers all waiting to ambush each Ranger the moment they land. And you as well!" Jason jumped the monster but before he could make contact, the monster blew him away with a red wind.

Jason crashed down in a desert in Egypt.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/30/article-1371492-0B673A6900000578-431_634x422.jpg
He shook off the impact. Just as he was getting up to take a look around, dozens of grey hands popped up out of the sand and grabbed him.

Zack landed face first in the snow in an Arctic desert.
http://www.freewebs.com/sbotten94/Arctic-desert-terrain-1642.jpg
He was just getting to his feet when Putties leaped up out of the snow and punched him backwards. They threw him to the ground and began kicking and punching and stomping on the Ranger.

Sarah landed in a mountain range.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Beartooth_Mountains_Montana.jpg
She was immediately kicked in the head by a Putty and rolled along the ground to be kicked by three more.

Trini landed in the ruins of a village, breaking stones on her landing.
http://pollock-virag.com/Oman/Nizwa/N_800/Tanuf_ruins_overview.JPG
She shook off the impact and got up just in time to see three Putties leap out at her with sword arms. They slashed down at, sparking the Yellow Ranger.

Kimberly crashed down through a couple tree branches and hit the ground of a deserted island.
http://www.saidaonline.com/en/newsgfx/deserted%20island-saidaonline.jpg
Just as she was picking herself up Putties leaped down on top of her.

Billy broke through the glass ceiling of a building and fell to the ground.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/238/c/e/Life_After_Disney__Floridian_by_eledoremassis02.jpg
He was getting to his feet when he noticed the army of Putties glaring at him from all directions. "Uh oh."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

DISASTER!
The teens laughed.

"So you must be Bandora's next monster. How about you just surrender and we can end this quickly?" Jason asked.
"How arrogant. You will address me as KING Sphinx!"
"You're a king?" Sarah asked.
"YES!"
"But, if you're a king, and Bandora's an Empress....who outranks who?" Billy asked.
The monster replied by blasting at the Rangers, who avoided the blasts. "Enough talk, to battle my warriors!" Several dozen Putties charged them from the front. As the Rangers got ready to take them, more of the Putties appeared from both sides and from behind them and jumped the Rangers, splitting them up and forcing them to go on the defensive.
Jason super punched a putty through the air into another one and then hit two others in the necks and kicked another in the stomach.
Kimberly did a hand stand, grabbed a putty with her legs and threw it through the air into the others and then pushed off her hands and kicked two in the air as she came back down.
Trini did a spinning kick in the air, knocking down a few of the putties and she landed down and elbowed another in the head.
Zack was knocked to the ground but just used this to set up himself and started break dancing on the ground, spinning around and kicking the Putties back, jumping back up and doing a spinning back punch on another.
Billy threw Putties off of himself and drew his blade blaster, shooting one to get some breathing room and then kicked another into the air. He jumped backwards over the heads of the Putties and continued firing at them.
Sarah grabbed a Putty and flipped it to the ground and then grabbed another and kicked at the back of it's leg before punching at the back of it's head. Several more jumped on her back. Sarah went down on one knee before gritting her teeth behind her helmet and pushing them off of her.
The Putties had numbers but the Rangers had the strength and skills. However, as they were fighting with them, they lost track of the monster. Sphinx teleported behind Billy. Billy kicked a putty away and then noticed the monster. "Goodbye Blue Ranger!" King Sphinx laughed and flapped his wings, sending out a magic blue wind that picked up the Blue Ranger and blew him up into the sky.
He then teleported behind Trini and blew her away with a yellow wind. "What the? Guys!"
The Rangers turned just in time to see their friend blown away. Sarah was next as the monster teleported behind her and blew her away as well.
"SARAH!" Kimberly called out.
"What did you do to them?" Jason asked the Sphinx. "Now, now, there's no need to worry about them. You have your own problems Rangers!" He mocked as the numerous putties recovered and went on the attack, grabbing and punching and kicking at the Rangers. The Rangers were knocked around but soon recovered and started beating down the Putties.
Jason and Kimberly just started to make headway when they saw Zack be blown away as well. "ZAAACK!" Jason yelled. "That's enough!" Kimberly yelled at the Sphinx. She tossed a Putty away and super jumped over to him, shooting at the monster with her blaster. The monster summoned up a staff and blocked the blasts. Kimberly kicked at the monster but he knocked her away and blew her away, the Pink Ranger disappearing up into the sky.
"You sonnova....where are they? What did you do to them?! Answer me!" Jason demanded.
"I simply sent each of them to a far away place where they will each be greeted by a welcome party: An army of Putty Patrollers all waiting to ambush each Ranger the moment they land. And you as well!" Jason jumped the monster but before he could make contact, the monster blew him away with a red wind.

Jason crashed down in a desert in Egypt.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/30/article-1371492-0B673A6900000578-431_634x422.jpg
He shook off the impact. Just as he was getting up to take a look around, dozens of grey hands popped up out of the sand and grabbed him.

Zack landed face first in the snow in an Arctic desert.
http://www.freewebs.com/sbotten94/Arctic-desert-terrain-1642.jpg
He was just getting to his feet when Putties leaped up out of the snow and punched him backwards. They threw him to the ground and began kicking and punching and stomping on the Ranger.

Sarah landed in a mountain range.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Beartooth_Mountains_Montana.jpg
She was immediately kicked in the head by a Putty and rolled along the ground to be kicked by three more.

Trini landed in the ruins of a village, breaking stones on her landing.
http://pollock-virag.com/Oman/Nizwa/N_800/Tanuf_ruins_overview.JPG
She shook off the impact and got up just in time to see three Putties leap out at her with sword arms. They slashed down at, sparking the Yellow Ranger.

Kimberly crashed down through a couple tree branches and hit the ground of a deserted island.
http://www.saidaonline.com/en/newsgfx/deserted%20island-saidaonline.jpg

Billy broke through the glass ceiling of a building and fell to the ground.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/238/c/e/Life_After_Disney__Floridian_by_eledoremassis02.jpg
He was getting to his feet when he noticed the army of Putties glaring at him from all directions. "Uh oh."

Jason struggled against the numerous Putties attempting to drag him down, down into the sand. He smacked one and kicked against another, pushing and shoving against the others, fighting and fighting until his hand broke the surface again and he pulled himself up. He slipped and then forced himself up again and got away from the Putties and stood himself up and summoned the Power Sword. Putties popped up out of the sand all around him and the ones they had been fighting at the theater teleported in as well. Jason gripped his sword with one hand and waited. One of them leaped forward and Jason cut it down with a single slash.
The rest then charged in and Jason went on the attack, hacking and slashing at the Putty Patrollers even as they completely surrounded him.

Zack blocked the attacks and then kicked up at one of the Putties and grabbed the leg of another and shoved it away even while the others continued attacking him. Zack kicked at another and then punched one close to him between the legs hard enough to spark it. Zack rolled to the side and swiftly got to his feet and blocked a kick from a Putty and tossed it backwards. Another charged him immediately after and grabbed Zack. He turned and threw it to the ground and stomped on it's head. He then swung his arms backwards and hit the others before super jumping away, summoning up his axe and blasting the cannon down at the Putties.

Sarah flew through the air and slid along the ground close to a cliff edge. She was getting to her feet when several Putties simply leaped over, grabbed her and tackled her off the cliff. Sarah struggled against the Putties and managed to throw one of them off of herself as they plummeted through the air, leaving it to fall to the ground below. With an arm free she struck another Putty and tossed it off of herself. Getting another arm free she punched and punched and threw another away and then struggled with the last one until she threw it away and then activated her teleporter the instant she was free and teleported herself back up to the top of the cliff and summoned up her halberd while the Putties crashed and broke against the bottom of the cliff.

The Putties continued to slash and hack at the Yellow Ranger, forcing her back and not giving her time to fight back. She ultimately fell back against a wall and the Putties just continued to slash at her until she finally managed to reach up, grab the swords of two putties in her hands and cross their blades to block the sword of one in the middle and she then kicked it away before tossing the other two backwards and super jumping away from them to see dozens more Putties coming out of the woodwork to attack her. She summoned up the Power Daggers and twirled them and charged forward, spinning and slashing at the Putties as she went.

Billy kicked up as the Putties were jumping down on him, kicking one of them away. Billy then jumped back to his feet and shot at the Putties around him but was knocked forward when one of them leaped behind him and slashed at his back, making him stumble forward and then more of them went on the attack, grabbing and punching and kicking at Billy. He grabbed the head of a Putty and dragged it in front of himself and then back kicked to knock back more Putties and fired at the others with his free hand and shoved the Putty forward. Standing back up straight, Billy super flipped to an upper level, holstered his blaster and summoned up his lance.

Back at the desert, Jason charged through the Putties, slashing and hacking at them with both his Power Sword and the Blade Blaster and was a twirling engine of red destruction and justice. Finally, he cut down the last one and was just catching his breathe when King Sphinx blasted him from behind. Jason went flying through the air and landed on his face. He stood back up to face the monster. "Poor Red Ranger. All alone!" He taunted.

"When you're a Power Ranger, you're never alone." He readied his sword and the wind blew around them, blowing the sand through the air.
The Sphinx laughed and blasted at him again with Jason diving to the side and rolling to his feet and then charging in as the monster continued blasting at him, with Jason running and dodging through the blasts. He then leaped over to the monster, flipping over more fireballs and bringing his sword down on it. King Sphinx parried the sword with his staff and knocked him back. Jason landed on his feet and the Sphinx rushed him, Jason and the monster slashing at and parrying each others blows, with the monster quickly pushing Jason back even with the Red Ranger using both weapons. After swinging his staff at Jason the spinx punched him in the helmet and then leaped over and began stomping on the Red Rangers chest repeatedly, sparking him. Jason grunted at the force of the attacks and gripped his blade blaster and slashed at the monster's leg, sparking it and knocking it back and Jason got to his feet and slashed at the monster's chest with both blades and then gave it a hard kick in the head. However the monster's helmet blocked most of the force of the kick and he grabbed the Red Ranger's leg and flung him away and then blasted at him in mid-air with fireballs.

Bandora smiled as she watched. "Goldar! It's time!"

Goldar stood up and smiled, looking forward to finishing off the Red Ranger. He teleported to the battlefield.

more_horiz
JUSTICE: Heroes Among Us.
A fixed version of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EverybodyLives

Coming Soon...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon...

Speaking of Fix Fic.

Marvel 618: The HGO Arc
Coming soon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon...

Speaking of Fix Fic.

Coming soon

HUG ME!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon...

Speaking of Fix Fic.

Coming soon

HUG ME!

Storyboard - Page 20 Hugone10

more_horiz
King Sphinx ep continued....

Jason rolled across the ground for quite a distance before he stopped. "Ahhhh...man, he really got me with that one." He stood up. "But it's not something I can't deal with." Jason changed his blade back to blaster mode and fired on him and then started running and shooting at King Sphinx who responded by moving in a circle and the launching fireballs at the Red Ranger. The two missed each other, the fireballs causing explosions around them and Jason's laser blasts causing sparks to erupt from where it hit the sand. Seeing an opening in the attacks, Jason stopped running and leaped up over the attacks. King Sphinx blasted up at him but Jason flipped over them and slashed down at him as he came back down, slashing him down vertically and then shooting up at the Sphinx's chest, sparking the monster and pushing him back. Jason then leaped up and gave the monster a double kick in the chest, knocking it down to the ground. Jason put his foot on the monster and he was preparing to finish him off but then Jason was himself blasted away through the air. Jason landed on the ground several feet away and looked up. (Oh HELL!) Goldar was helping the Sphinx to his feet. The two turned to face the Red Ranger. It was really him. The Golden Knight of Bandora: Goldar the Griffozer. The General who took his entire team to beat the last time. Jason got to his feet. He was facing off against a powerful monster and a powerful general at the same time now. This would not be easy. He would just have to try and hold out long enough for the others to get here.

"We meet once again Red Ranger Jason." Goldar grinned. "I hope for your sake that you've gotten stronger since our last meeting."

"Goldar." Jason stared him down. "I'm surprised, I thought for sure you were gone for good after the beating we gave you last time."

Goldar scoffed. "At that time I was fresh out of hibernation but I'm back to my old self and now you will see what I can really do!"
"What WE can really do! Your life ends here Ranger!" King Sphinx declared.

Jason changed his blaster back to blade mode. "Bring it on!" He yelled to the two monsters and charged in.

At the deserted island, the Pink Ranger fell down through the trees, breaking them on her way down.
They started smacking and hitting and kicking her. One of them dragged her to her feet so that several others could jump kick her through the air. Kimberly slammed into a tree and fell back down. She shook off the attacks and leaped up into the trees and then jumped from the branch out to the island's beach, giving her a more open area to fight. Putties leaped out of the sand and surrounded her. "Arrgh, you claybrains never learn!" She flip kicked the one in front of her and landed on her feet and elbowed another Putty in the face and then cartwheeled to the side, bringing up her feet as she did and kicking another putty away. Getting up on her feet, Kimberly then went on the attack, blocking punches from the Putty in front of her and punching it away and then blocking a punch from behind and then throwing the Putty over her head onto the ground and stomping on it. She jumped back and did a handstand and began spinning on them with her legs outstretched, kicking at the putties around her and knocking them down. Springing back onto her feet, Kimberly blocked a flying kick from another Putty and then kicked it away. Turning, Kimberly saw the rest of the putties swarming out of the forests. "Too slow boys!" Kimberly called to them as she summoned up her power bow and began rapid firing arrows at them as fast as she could, hitting several putties in the head and chest as she did. But even as fast as she could fire, the Putties were coming at her from all directions. Knowing she would need to get some air, she waited until they were almost at her and then super jumped over them, turning and firing down at the Putties in mid-air, shooting down more of them. She picked off the remaining Putties when she landed. "Hmph. That was nothing." Kimberly laughed as she posed with her bow. Her victory was cut short however when she was knocked off her feet by an energy blast from behind, causing an explosion. It sent her flying through the air and she landed on her face. Kimberly got to her feet as quickly as possible and faced the new attacker.
It was a hulking apelike beast wielding a plasma cannon. He laughed at the Pink Ranger. "You are lost without your friends around! Prepare to meet your doom Power Ranger!"
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120628172939/thundercats/images/d/dc/Normal_Image94.png
"....Who are you?"
"Ahhh, allow me to introduce myself." He lowered his cannon. "I am D'argo the twenty-fifth. I have the greater honor being Empress Bandora's Chief Field Scientist. I wield the D'argo Hero Annihilator Plasma Cannon Special 5000! This super cannon is far beyond any weapon you puny humans could come up with! You have already tasted it's power once! Tremble with fear as you depart to the afterli-"
"Bored now." Kimberly fired a charged arrow at his forehead. It stabbed into his head. He looked at it for a second. The arrow exploded, causing him to scream in pain as he fell to the ground.
D'argo stood up, clutching his forehead. "Ow...owwww...why you...how dare you interrupt me! That's it pinky! Now I'm pissed! Prepare to!" Was all he got out before the Pink Ranger hit him in the head with an arrow again. "Ow! Stop that!" He fired at her again with the plasma cannon but this time Kimberly jumped in the air to avoid it. She fired at him again but this time D'argo blocked it with his arm and knocked the arrow away.
The Pink Ranger smiled beneath her helmet as she landed on the ground again and prepared to take him on: The Pink Power Ranger began super charging her arrow while D'argo charged up his plasma cannon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Jason rolled across the ground for quite a distance before he stopped. "Ahhhh...man, he really got me with that one." He stood up. "But it's not something I can't deal with." Jason changed his blade back to blaster mode and fired on him and then started running and shooting at King Sphinx who responded by moving in a circle and the launching fireballs at the Red Ranger. The two missed each other, the fireballs causing explosions around them and Jason's laser blasts causing sparks to erupt from where it hit the sand. Seeing an opening in the attacks, Jason stopped running and leaped up over the attacks. King Sphinx blasted up at him but Jason flipped over them and slashed down at him as he came back down, slashing him down vertically and then shooting up at the Sphinx's chest, sparking the monster and pushing him back. Jason then leaped up and gave the monster a double kick in the chest, knocking it down to the ground. Jason put his foot on the monster and he was preparing to finish him off but then Jason was himself blasted away through the air. Jason landed on the ground several feet away and looked up. (Oh HELL!) Goldar was helping the Sphinx to his feet. The two turned to face the Red Ranger. It was really him. The Golden Knight of Bandora: Goldar the Griffozer. The General who took his entire team to beat the last time. Jason got to his feet. He was facing off against a powerful monster and a powerful general at the same time now. This would not be easy. He would just have to try and hold out long enough for the others to get here.

"We meet once again Red Ranger Jason." Goldar grinned. "I hope for your sake that you've gotten stronger since our last meeting."

"Goldar." Jason stared him down. "I'm surprised, I thought for sure you were gone for good after the beating we gave you last time."

Goldar scoffed. "At that time I was fresh out of hibernation but I'm back to my old self and now you will see what I can really do!"

Jason changed his blaster back to blade mode. "Bring it on!" He yelled to the two monsters and charged in.

At the deserted island, the Pink Ranger fell down through the trees, breaking them on her way down.
They started smacking and hitting and kicking her. One of them dragged her to her feet so that several others could jump kick her through the air. Kimberly slammed into a tree and fell back down. She shook off the attacks and leaped up into the trees and then jumped from the branch out to the island's beach, giving her a more open area to fight. Putties leaped out of the sand and surrounded her. "Arrgh, you claybrains never learn!" She flip kicked the one in front of her and landed on her feet and elbowed another Putty in the face and then cartwheeled to the side, bringing up her feet as she did and kicking another putty away. Getting up on her feet, Kimberly then went on the attack, blocking punches from the Putty in front of her and punching it away and then blocking a punch from behind and then throwing the Putty over her head onto the ground and stomping on it. She jumped back and did a handstand and began spinning on them with her legs outstretched, kicking at the putties around her and knocking them down. Springing back onto her feet, Kimberly blocked a flying kick from another Putty and then kicked it away. Turning, Kimberly saw the rest of the putties swarming out of the forests. "Too slow boys!" Kimberly called to them as she summoned up her power bow and began rapid firing arrows at them as fast as she could, hitting several putties in the head and chest as she did. But even as fast as she could fire, the Putties were coming at her from all directions. Knowing she would need to get some air, she waited until they were almost at her and then super jumped over them, turning and firing down at the Putties in mid-air, shooting down more of them. She picked off the remaining Putties when she landed. "Hmph. That was nothing." Kimberly laughed as she posed with her bow. Her victory was cut short however when she was knocked off her feet by an energy blast from behind, causing an explosion. It sent her flying through the air and she landed on her face. Kimberly got to her feet as quickly as possible and faced the new attacker.
It was a hulking apelike beast wielding a plasma cannon. He laughed at the Pink Ranger. "You are lost without your friends around! Prepare to meet your doom Power Ranger!"
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120628172939/thundercats/images/d/dc/Normal_Image94.png
"....Who are you?"
"Ahhh, allow me to introduce myself." He lowered his cannon. "I am D'argo the twenty-fifth. I have the greater honor being Empress Bandora's Chief Field Scientist. I wield the D'argo Hero Annihilator Plasma Cannon Special 5000! This super cannon is far beyond any weapon you puny humans could come up with! You have already tasted it's power once! Tremble with fear as you depart to the afterli-"
"Bored now." Kimberly fired a charged arrow at his forehead. It stabbed into his head. He looked at it for a second. The arrow exploded, causing him to scream in pain as he fell to the ground.
D'argo stood up, clutching his forehead. "Ow...owwww...why you...how dare you interrupt me! That's it pinky! Now I'm pissed! Prepare to!" Was all he got out before the Pink Ranger hit him in the head with an arrow again. "Ow! Stop that!" He fired at her again with the plasma cannon but this time Kimberly jumped in the air to avoid it. She fired at him again but this time D'argo blocked it with his arm and knocked the arrow away.
The Pink Ranger smiled beneath her helmet as she landed on the ground again and prepared to take him on: The Pink Power Ranger began super charging her arrow while D'argo charged up his plasma cannon.

Once both were finished charging up, they fired at the exact same time. The super arrow and the plasma blast collided and electricity sparked around them, causing small explosions around the beach. They pushed against each other until finally both attacks exploded in a bright light. Knocking both of them backwards, sparking them. Kimberly flew several feet backwards and landed in the water behind her with a splash. D'argo sparked and flew backwards, losing his grip on his plasma cannon and it flew away from him. He hit a tree behind him, causing coconuts to fall down on top of his head.
Kimberly sat up and shook her head. She stood up and shook off the explosion. Bow in hand, Kimberly carefully walked up onto the beach, looking for D'Argo.
Suddenly, her communicator went off. "I'm here Zordon!"
"Kimberly, Jason is fighting two monsters in an Egyptian Desert. He needs backup immediately!"
Kimberly saw D'argo getting to his feet. As much as she wanted to finish the fight, helping her friends came first. "I'm on it Zordon!" She said and teleported out.
"Huh? Hey, where are you-oh come on! I had her right where I wanted her! Oh well, I got to test the Plasma Cannon at least." He looked around. "Now where did I drop that?"

The Power Daggers glowed and Trini rushed the Putties. She was a whirling yellow tornado of destruction as she tore through their ranks, when she was finally done, she twirled the daggers and posed, the Putties falling down and exploding behind her. She was then hit by something from above, launching her through the air. Landing on the ground, Trini was slashed on her back by a large claw.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110203143861/powerrangers/images/d/de/Ranger_Revamp_Baboo_by_kaijulord21.jpg
Baboo laughed as he repeatedly slashed the downed Ranger. He then grabbed her up with the giant claw and pulled over to him. He started slashing at her back, turned her around and punched and kicked the Yellow Ranger, sending her flying into a stone wall, cracking it. Trini was down for a moment before she got up and looked at the new monster. He launched his claw at her again and Trini blocked it by crossing her daggers. "Okay, who the hell are you?"
"I am the great and fearsome Baboo! I am a field scientist of Empress Bandora! Prepare to face your death Yellow Power Ranger!"
"Dude, I took on Bones and his army. You think I'm scared of you?" Trini asked as she charged in. He stabbed forward with his claw arm and Trini super leaped over and brought down her daggers. Baboo blocked her and then leaped up and kicked Trini away with both feet. Trini was flung back, slid across the ground, backflipped, leaped off a stone wall and came right back at him, charging her daggers. She then tossed them at him. His claw arm smacked her down as she did so. Baboo tried to grab the daggers but failed as flew by and slashed him and then turned back around and slashed him again. Getting back up one knee, Trini caught the daggers, twirled them and leaped at the villain, slashing at him. She got several hits in, sparking the alien ape but he managed to grab one of her arms and punched her across the face. Trini was turned to the side but spun with it and kicked him across his face. The two battled amongst the ruins in an incredible display of martial arts, with Trini scoring more hits and driving Baboo back. She gave him a spinning slash into a kick, knocking him to the ground. He tried grabbing her with his claw arm but she backflipped over it and then flipped forward onto him just as he was getting up and slashed down at Baboo and somersault kicked him down again.
"Had enough baboon?"
"Grrr....you-you'll pay for this Ranger!" He yelled and teleported away.
"Huh. That was random." She then got the call from Zordon.

Sarah sliced through the Putties, even grabbing the occasional one and tossing it off the cliff. She twirled the weapon above her head and it started charging up energy. Once it was fully powered up, she slashed out at the Putties in front of her, the super attack blowing away the Putties and the shockwave continuing outward and destroying the ones behind them. "Booyah."

"HIIIYAAAAAHHHH!" Billy slashed at the Putties with the two halves of his Power Lance. He crossed them, charging them up and then leaped through the swarm of Putties, slashing at them as he did. Landing, he kicked a table across the room at another and then slashed the ones closest to him. It didn't take long for the Blue Ranger to tear his way through the swarm, taking out the Putties. "Well....that's that."

Zack hacked and slashed at the Putties with the Power Axe with one hand and fired on them with his Blade Blaster, duel wielding both weapons. He did a spinning kick to knock some of them away from him and then combined that with his spinning, slashing with the Power Axe, Blade Blaster and martial arts and dance skills to tear his way through the Putties, launching them through the air. Pocketing his blade blaster, he turned the axe around and fired out of it's cannon, blowing away Putties. Within a few minutes, he had taken them all out. "WHooo! That was fun."

more_horiz
Pretty good Smile BTW check out my PM and the HGO thread

more_horiz
Previously on Lightspeed: Lightspeed had just returned for his annual homecoming celebration held in Venture City, his hometown. Lightspeed discovered that the entire civilization had mysteriously vanished. In discovering the whereabouts of the civilians Lightspeed had a unfortunate encounter with a speed monster but thanks to the assist by fellow hero named Arthut the two had defeated the monster. Once the two made their seperate ways Lighspeed continued his main task. He was greeted by a mysterious being who revealed that she's the one behind the disappearance and agreed to free them if Lightspeed agrees to perform a series of trials with no outside interferance to assist him. Once Lightspeed agreed he proceeds to his first trial, which he discovered isn't as simple as he assumed.

Chapter 1: The First Trial

"Why cant the first trial be an easy one?!"

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"Nalla aṉiccaikaḷ payaṉpaṭutti and using the environment to your advantage."

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

It was as if time around him stood still, he charged at the incoming swords his head moved to the side to dodge one of the swords then he brings his head down to dodge another while bringing his sword up to deflect two of the incoming ones. He shoots out of the window and ran down the wall and to the stadium steps. Putting up his sword. He snagged a fire extinguisher from the stadium lobby then sprays it around the area once that is empty he finds another one then sprays it, he starts using this strategy as a way to pinpoint the location of where his mysterious opponent is. His eyes searched the arena as he ran all over it while avoiding the swords in the process. He sees the smoke from the extinguisher whooshed away then he draws his sword and slashed at the direction. He heard what sounded like a blade blocking his own and the voice finally spoke out congratulating him” Very, very, good. Managed to find a way to get me to reveal myself” the mysterious figure then revealed itself to Lightspeed for the first time.

Storyboard - Page 20 INk5X

“Just what exactly are you?” Lightspeed asked the being before him, his response is to push Lightspeed back. He stopped himself then looked at the being who responded” The names Deius, one of the seven generals of the one who abducted your people”

“Then answer this. Just what kind of person would do such a thing?” Lightspeed asked

“If you know that then you’d know everything wouldn’t you” Deius said then his eyes glowed and the swords vanished except the one that he is carrying

“Have it your way” Lightspeed raised his sword” Lets get this duel started”

Deius raised his sword in return” As you wish” the two charged at each other, both of them raised their swords in the are and when they got close both of them clashed together, sparks flying as they did so. They fight all over the lobby, the sounds of the dual blades clashing can be heard. Deius deflects the blade from Lightspeed then grabs Lightspeed by the throat” Your skills with the blade is admirable young one but do you think that’s enough to overcome what is about to befall you” he throws Lightspeed to the concession stand then blitzes out of the way to avoid a attack from Deius who split the concession stand in half.

“Hey come on man that was uncalled for” Lightspeed said then barely blocks an attack from Deius but got struck in the face by one of his wings that sends him on the ground. “When survival is on the line, it’s definitely called for” Deius charged at him but Lightspeed quickly recovers then he ran up the wall then jumped off of it, he attempts to strike but Deius blocked then one of his wings lashes out across his chest leaving a cut” That’s two young one” then kicks him back down” You want to save those people? How far are you willing to go to accomplish that?” Lightspeed could see the blood from his cut hitting the ground, he grips his sword tightly” Lightspeed realizes the anger building up then he calms himself before getting up and striking at Deius. A masterful slash stroke by Deius is blocked by the young speedster. Another of the winged blows is blocked, then countered. The two swordsmen stand motionless with their respective weapons locked in mid air. “You’re right, the sword isn’t all I have to win” Lightspeed then blitzed away, Deius can feel a huge wind forming then it grew more powerful then the debris flew at him but Deius slashes through each of them then felt his wing being sliced followed by his chest and felt the back of his leg being clipped as he fell to one knee. Deius raises his sword up and it was knocked away then struck away. Lightspeed stands before him with his sword pointed directly at him” My resourcefulness works also”

“Well played young one” Deius said as the winds die down then celebration music plays

“Well done indeed Lightspeed. You have passed the first trial, proceed at the top of Newgate Mountain and you’ll find your next trial there”

Deius summoned his sword to him and sheathed it” Good victory young one. On a personal level I wish you the best. Should you survive then I shall be looking forward to our rematch”

“It’s a date. “ Lightspeed said then he puts his sword up then looked around to see the arena repaired as if the battle didn’t happen and blitzed off

Newgate Mountain
A popular mountain resort located off the coast of Venture City

http://personal.maths.surrey.ac.uk/st/T.Bridges/USTAOSET/Mountain_Pass.jpg

Lightspeed looks the area” Ok where the hell is my next trial?”

Way high above him a large object dive bomb at Lightspeed” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Storyboard - Page 20 Horizon3320121212215028

We see from afar the ground rumble and the dust and debris shoot up in the air

Chapter 2: The Second Trial

” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Lightspeed barely avoids the dive bomb attack, he barely was able to keep his balance due to the impact the attack made but he managed to get just as much distance from him and whatever it was that tried to attack him from above.

The smoke cleared and Lightspeed sees a figure before him”Good move primate!” he looked up at Lightspeed then grinned” Amidas of the Seven Generals” he examined Lightspeed's form then grinned” I see that this wont be a complete waste of time”

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110923190656/asuraswrath/images/9/92/Vajra_Wyzen.jpg

The ground started to rumble then the mountain area itself started to mold and form like clay. It started to get higher and higher till the landscape below looked like miniature models in comparison.. As the mountain stopped forming Lightspeed looked around to noticed that it is now shaped as a large ring that resembled what fighters would compete in at World Martial Arts tournaments” If there's anything I love most in the world it's a good fight” Amidas felt Lightspeed speed up and gave him a few combo punches to the stomach” Hahahaha!” Amidas bellowed as the punches showed no effect towards him” You think those love taps can harm me!” he kneed Lightspeed to the stomach then he fell to the ground. Gasping for air as he clutches his stomach he tries to lift himself off the ground

“As I was saying. I like a good fight and the lady in charge likes it too. The rules are simple. First one to completely fall off this structure loses.” Amidas said as his eyes surveyed Lightspeed's frame again. Lightspeed could almost feel his skin crawl as Amidas was eying him. He got up and spin kick's him to the chest. Amidas grabbed his ankle and slams Lightspeed to the ground. Then he precessed forward and gave Lightspeed a few kicks but Lightspeed brought his arm's up and blocked him but he grits his teeth as Amida's attack's felt like he's being hit by two bags of cement. Lightspeed countered then brought his elbow at the back of Amida's leg but he wagged his finger then goes for a straight punch at him.

Lightspeed used his speed to dodge his punch then he dodge another punch that Amida's gave him followed by another” Right here big guy” Lightspeed said pointing at his chin and Amidas throws another punch but Lightspeed leaped up then kicked at the back of Amida's head which caused him to stagger. “You think speed can save you? Think again!” His eyes shined bright gold then his whole body is covered in it. Amidas crouched and he spins around and around till all that is shown is nothing but a bright shiny golden ball then Amidas sped at him. Lightspeed runs but Amida's speed was enough to catch up and he bumped into Lightspeed, knocking him to the ground. Amida's was blitzing around the ring like crazy and he charged up at Lightspeed again. Lightspeed was hit by Amidas and he fell off the ring but was hanging on the edge.

Amidas spinned up and he comes crashing down to crush Lightspeed's fingers but Lightspeed quickly got out of the way and on the ring. Amidas was teetering on the edge then Lightspeed ran at him but Amidas quickly straightened up and he kicked Lightspeed to the ribs. Lightspeed crashes on the ground, clutching his ribs as he felt that it could be bruised he hears Amidas laugh. “Just between you and me. Once I win this battle I think I'll let you live. You'd make a suitable concubine”

Lightspeed's hands shook with anger then he looked up at Amidas dark clouds started to form over the horizon“Going to ask one question, can you survive the fall?”

“Certainly!” Amidas said

“Then I'll have no regrets when I knock your fat ass off this mountain” Lightspeed said then he speeds away” Amidas can feel the ring rumble, just a little below the ring we see Lightspeed running around the edges of it, slowly chipping the ring away. The ring started to teeter then Amidas crouches down and spins again. The ring fell off then Amidas spins up off the ring. Lightspeed spins his arms around and around to provide him a little flight and he propelled himself up in the air. Amida's spins up after him but gravity caught up with him. He unfolded then looks down” Sucks to be you” Lightspeed said then Amida's grabbed nothing but air and he yells as he starts falling down to the ground. Lightspeed lands on what little is left of the mountain.

Far below we see a crater of where Amidas landed”Uuuuuugh” was all he let out

The clouds are starting to clear then the mountain reformed to what it originally was. Lightspeed sees a single light shining down at the horizon. Lightspeed sighs” Bring it on” he then speeds down the mountain and towards where the light was shining down.

OT: That's right folks the story is back after a long hiatus! Tune in on the next installment where Lightspeed encounters a cunning adversary.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Previously on Lightspeed: Lightspeed had just returned for his annual homecoming celebration held in Venture City, his hometown. Lightspeed discovered that the entire civilization had mysteriously vanished. In discovering the whereabouts of the civilians Lightspeed had a unfortunate encounter with a speed monster but thanks to the assist by fellow hero named Arthut the two had defeated the monster. Once the two made their seperate ways Lighspeed continued his main task. He was greeted by a mysterious being who revealed that she's the one behind the disappearance and agreed to free them if Lightspeed agrees to perform a series of trials with no outside interferance to assist him. Once Lightspeed agreed he proceeds to his first trial, which he discovered isn't as simple as he assumed.

Chapter 1: The First Trial

"Why cant the first trial be an easy one?!"

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"Nalla aṉiccaikaḷ payaṉpaṭutti and using the environment to your advantage."

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

It was as if time around him stood still, he charged at the incoming swords his head moved to the side to dodge one of the swords then he brings his head down to dodge another while bringing his sword up to deflect two of the incoming ones. He shoots out of the window and ran down the wall and to the stadium steps. Putting up his sword. He snagged a fire extinguisher from the stadium lobby then sprays it around the area once that is empty he finds another one then sprays it, he starts using this strategy as a way to pinpoint the location of where his mysterious opponent is. His eyes searched the arena as he ran all over it while avoiding the swords in the process. He sees the smoke from the extinguisher whooshed away then he draws his sword and slashed at the direction. He heard what sounded like a blade blocking his own and the voice finally spoke out congratulating him” Very, very, good. Managed to find a way to get me to reveal myself” the mysterious figure then revealed itself to Lightspeed for the first time.

Storyboard - Page 20 INk5X

“Just what exactly are you?” Lightspeed asked the being before him, his response is to push Lightspeed back. He stopped himself then looked at the being who responded” The names Deius, one of the seven generals of the one who abducted your people”

“Then answer this. Just what kind of person would do such a thing?” Lightspeed asked

“If you know that then you’d know everything wouldn’t you” Deius said then his eyes glowed and the swords vanished except the one that he is carrying

“Have it your way” Lightspeed raised his sword” Lets get this duel started”

Deius raised his sword in return” As you wish” the two charged at each other, both of them raised their swords in the are and when they got close both of them clashed together, sparks flying as they did so. They fight all over the lobby, the sounds of the dual blades clashing can be heard. Deius deflects the blade from Lightspeed then grabs Lightspeed by the throat” Your skills with the blade is admirable young one but do you think that’s enough to overcome what is about to befall you” he throws Lightspeed to the concession stand then blitzes out of the way to avoid a attack from Deius who split the concession stand in half.

“Hey come on man that was uncalled for” Lightspeed said then barely blocks an attack from Deius but got struck in the face by one of his wings that sends him on the ground. “When survival is on the line, it’s definitely called for” Deius charged at him but Lightspeed quickly recovers then he ran up the wall then jumped off of it, he attempts to strike but Deius blocked then one of his wings lashes out across his chest leaving a cut” That’s two young one” then kicks him back down” You want to save those people? How far are you willing to go to accomplish that?” Lightspeed could see the blood from his cut hitting the ground, he grips his sword tightly” Lightspeed realizes the anger building up then he calms himself before getting up and striking at Deius. A masterful slash stroke by Deius is blocked by the young speedster. Another of the winged blows is blocked, then countered. The two swordsmen stand motionless with their respective weapons locked in mid air. “You’re right, the sword isn’t all I have to win” Lightspeed then blitzed away, Deius can feel a huge wind forming then it grew more powerful then the debris flew at him but Deius slashes through each of them then felt his wing being sliced followed by his chest and felt the back of his leg being clipped as he fell to one knee. Deius raises his sword up and it was knocked away then struck away. Lightspeed stands before him with his sword pointed directly at him” My resourcefulness works also”

“Well played young one” Deius said as the winds die down then celebration music plays

“Well done indeed Lightspeed. You have passed the first trial, proceed at the top of Newgate Mountain and you’ll find your next trial there”

Deius summoned his sword to him and sheathed it” Good victory young one. On a personal level I wish you the best. Should you survive then I shall be looking forward to our rematch”

“It’s a date. “ Lightspeed said then he puts his sword up then looked around to see the arena repaired as if the battle didn’t happen and blitzed off

Newgate Mountain
A popular mountain resort located off the coast of Venture City

http://personal.maths.surrey.ac.uk/st/T.Bridges/USTAOSET/Mountain_Pass.jpg

Lightspeed looks the area” Ok where the hell is my next trial?”

Way high above him a large object dive bomb at Lightspeed” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Storyboard - Page 20 Horizon3320121212215028

We see from afar the ground rumble and the dust and debris shoot up in the air

Chapter 2: The Second Trial

” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Lightspeed barely avoids the dive bomb attack, he barely was able to keep his balance due to the impact the attack made but he managed to get just as much distance from him and whatever it was that tried to attack him from above.

The smoke cleared and Lightspeed sees a figure before him”Good move primate!” he looked up at Lightspeed then grinned” Amidas of the Seven Generals” he examined Lightspeed's form then grinned” I see that this wont be a complete waste of time”

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110923190656/asuraswrath/images/9/92/Vajra_Wyzen.jpg

The ground started to rumble then the mountain area itself started to mold and form like clay. It started to get higher and higher till the landscape below looked like miniature models in comparison.. As the mountain stopped forming Lightspeed looked around to noticed that it is now shaped as a large ring that resembled what fighters would compete in at World Martial Arts tournaments” If there's anything I love most in the world it's a good fight” Amidas felt Lightspeed speed up and gave him a few combo punches to the stomach” Hahahaha!” Amidas bellowed as the punches showed no effect towards him” You think those love taps can harm me!” he kneed Lightspeed to the stomach then he fell to the ground. Gasping for air as he clutches his stomach he tries to lift himself off the ground

“As I was saying. I like a good fight and the lady in charge likes it too. The rules are simple. First one to completely fall off this structure loses.” Amidas said as his eyes surveyed Lightspeed's frame again. Lightspeed could almost feel his skin crawl as Amidas was eying him. He got up and spin kick's him to the chest. Amidas grabbed his ankle and slams Lightspeed to the ground. Then he precessed forward and gave Lightspeed a few kicks but Lightspeed brought his arm's up and blocked him but he grits his teeth as Amida's attack's felt like he's being hit by two bags of cement. Lightspeed countered then brought his elbow at the back of Amida's leg but he wagged his finger then goes for a straight punch at him.

Lightspeed used his speed to dodge his punch then he dodge another punch that Amida's gave him followed by another” Right here big guy” Lightspeed said pointing at his chin and Amidas throws another punch but Lightspeed leaped up then kicked at the back of Amida's head which caused him to stagger. “You think speed can save you? Think again!” His eyes shined bright gold then his whole body is covered in it. Amidas crouched and he spins around and around till all that is shown is nothing but a bright shiny golden ball then Amidas sped at him. Lightspeed runs but Amida's speed was enough to catch up and he bumped into Lightspeed, knocking him to the ground. Amida's was blitzing around the ring like crazy and he charged up at Lightspeed again. Lightspeed was hit by Amidas and he fell off the ring but was hanging on the edge.

Amidas spinned up and he comes crashing down to crush Lightspeed's fingers but Lightspeed quickly got out of the way and on the ring. Amidas was teetering on the edge then Lightspeed ran at him but Amidas quickly straightened up and he kicked Lightspeed to the ribs. Lightspeed crashes on the ground, clutching his ribs as he felt that it could be bruised he hears Amidas laugh. “Just between you and me. Once I win this battle I think I'll let you live. You'd make a suitable concubine”

Lightspeed's hands shook with anger then he looked up at Amidas dark clouds started to form over the horizon“Going to ask one question, can you survive the fall?”

“Certainly!” Amidas said

“Then I'll have no regrets when I knock your fat ass off this mountain” Lightspeed said then he speeds away” Amidas can feel the ring rumble, just a little below the ring we see Lightspeed running around the edges of it, slowly chipping the ring away. The ring started to teeter then Amidas crouches down and spins again. The ring fell off then Amidas spins up off the ring. Lightspeed spins his arms around and around to provide him a little flight and he propelled himself up in the air. Amida's spins up after him but gravity caught up with him. He unfolded then looks down” Sucks to be you” Lightspeed said then Amida's grabbed nothing but air and he yells as he starts falling down to the ground. Lightspeed lands on what little is left of the mountain.

Far below we see a crater of where Amidas landed”Uuuuuugh” was all he let out

The clouds are starting to clear then the mountain reformed to what it originally was. Lightspeed sees a single light shining down at the horizon. Lightspeed sighs” Bring it on” he then speeds down the mountain and towards where the light was shining down.

OT: That's right folks the story is back after a long hiatus! Tune in on the next installment where Lightspeed encounters a cunning adversary.

So far, I think I like the angel swordsman thing the best.
And the fights continue to be awesome.

more_horiz
Chapter 3: The Third Trial

( I do not recognize this area) Lightspeed thought to himself as he wanders in a jungled area then he could feel hot steam hitting him. As he ventures forward he sees a hot springs area and the majority of the inhabitants there is attractive females” Hey you made it!”

A voice from the far end of the springs waved at him. He was sitting on a rock next to a waterfall and he waved at Lightspeed. He instantly appeared before him and offered his hand” GoKai”.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/161/d/b/Sun_Wukong_The_monkey_king_by_eWKn.jpg

Lightspeed stared at him for a moment then shook his hand.

“Don't worry I'm not going to attack you. The Woman Upstairs likes to give her contestants a breather before they move onto the next trial and from what was shown you definitely earned it” GoKai said to Lightspeed” By the way I liked how you knocked Amidas down a peg, between you and me he can get irritating. Bet all the kings horses wouldn't put that guy together again after a fall like that”

Lightspeed grinned a little at that last comment then looked around” So this is my reward for passing the first two trials”

“Bingo” GoKai said” Get in the spring and rest a bit” One of the handmaidens offered him a drink” Have an Elixer, quite refreshing” GoKai offered

Lightspeed looked at the handmaiden(Not bad at all)

http://www.oxmonline.com/files/u49901/asurareview2.jpg

He accepted the elixer then smelled it a bit, nothing too shady about the drink then took a sip. Lightspeed can feel whatever past injuries he had from the previous two trials vanish. He reaches up and notice the cut from the first fight is gone

“I like my contestants completely healthy before I challenge them”GoKai said

“Wow”Lightspeed felt the rush that the elixer gave him then he puts the Elixer down on the tray then looked at the handmaiden”Got a telephone number? I was thinking when this is all over I might look you up” the handmaiden blushed

To be continued!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chapter 3: The Third Trial

( I do not recognize this area) Lightspeed thought to himself as he wanders in a jungled area then he could feel hot steam hitting him. As he ventures forward he sees a hot springs area and the majority of the inhabitants there is attractive females” Hey you made it!”

A voice from the far end of the springs waved at him. He was sitting on a rock next to a waterfall and he waved at Lightspeed. He instantly appeared before him and offered his hand” GoKai”.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/161/d/b/Sun_Wukong_The_monkey_king_by_eWKn.jpg

Lightspeed stared at him for a moment then shook his hand.

“Don't worry I'm not going to attack you. The Woman Upstairs likes to give her contestants a breather before they move onto the next trial and from what was shown you definitely earned it” GoKai said to Lightspeed” By the way I liked how you knocked Amidas down a peg, between you and me he can get irritating. Bet all the kings horses wouldn't put that guy together again after a fall like that”

Lightspeed grinned a little at that last comment then looked around” So this is my reward for passing the first two trials”

“Bingo” GoKai said” Get in the spring and rest a bit” One of the handmaidens offered him a drink” Have an Elixer, quite refreshing” GoKai offered

Lightspeed looked at the handmaiden(Not bad at all)

http://www.oxmonline.com/files/u49901/asurareview2.jpg

He accepted the elixer then smelled it a bit, nothing too shady about the drink then took a sip. Lightspeed can feel whatever past injuries he had from the previous two trials vanish. He reaches up and notice the cut from the first fight is gone

“I like my contestants completely healthy before I challenge them”GoKai said

“Wow”Lightspeed felt the rush that the elixer gave him then he puts the Elixer down on the tray then looked at the handmaiden”Got a telephone number? I was thinking when this is all over I might look you up” the handmaiden blushed

To be continued!!

Lightspeed vs The Monkey King!
Place your bets folks!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"....Who are you?"

Once both were finished charging up, they fired at the exact same time. The super arrow and the plasma blast collided and electricity sparked around them, causing small explosions around the beach. They pushed against each other until finally both attacks exploded in a bright light. Knocking both of them backwards, sparking them. Kimberly flew several feet backwards and landed in the water behind her with a splash. D'argo sparked and flew backwards, losing his grip on his plasma cannon and it flew away from him. He hit a tree behind him, causing coconuts to fall down on top of his head.
Kimberly sat up and shook her head. She stood up and shook off the explosion. Bow in hand, Kimberly carefully walked up onto the beach, looking for D'Argo.
Suddenly, her communicator went off. "I'm here Zordon!"
"Kimberly, Jason is fighting two monsters in an Egyptian Desert. He needs backup immediately!"
Kimberly saw D'argo getting to his feet. As much as she wanted to finish the fight, helping her friends came first. "I'm on it Zordon!" She said and teleported out.
"Huh? Hey, where are you-oh come on! I had her right where I wanted her! Oh well, I got to test the Plasma Cannon at least." He looked around. "Now where did I drop that?"

The Power Daggers glowed and Trini rushed the Putties. She was a whirling yellow tornado of destruction as she tore through their ranks, when she was finally done, she twirled the daggers and posed, the Putties falling down and exploding behind her. She was then hit by something from above, launching her through the air. Landing on the ground, Trini was slashed on her back by a large claw.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110203143861/powerrangers/images/d/de/Ranger_Revamp_Baboo_by_kaijulord21.jpg
Baboo laughed as he repeatedly slashed the downed Ranger. He then grabbed her up with the giant claw and pulled over to him. He started slashing at her back, turned her around and punched and kicked the Yellow Ranger, sending her flying into a stone wall, cracking it. Trini was down for a moment before she got up and looked at the new monster. He launched his claw at her again and Trini blocked it by crossing her daggers. "Okay, who the hell are you?"
"I am the great and fearsome Baboo! I am a field scientist of Empress Bandora! Prepare to face your death Yellow Power Ranger!"
"Dude, I took on Bones and his army. You think I'm scared of you?" Trini asked as she charged in. He stabbed forward with his claw arm and Trini super leaped over and brought down her daggers. Baboo blocked her and then leaped up and kicked Trini away with both feet. Trini was flung back, slid across the ground, backflipped, leaped off a stone wall and came right back at him, charging her daggers. She then tossed them at him. His claw arm smacked her down as she did so. Baboo tried to grab the daggers but failed as flew by and slashed him and then turned back around and slashed him again. Getting back up one knee, Trini caught the daggers, twirled them and leaped at the villain, slashing at him. She got several hits in, sparking the alien ape but he managed to grab one of her arms and punched her across the face. Trini was turned to the side but spun with it and kicked him across his face. The two battled amongst the ruins in an incredible display of martial arts, with Trini scoring more hits and driving Baboo back. She gave him a spinning slash into a kick, knocking him to the ground. He tried grabbing her with his claw arm but she backflipped over it and then flipped forward onto him just as he was getting up and slashed down at Baboo and somersault kicked him down again.
"Had enough baboon?"
"Grrr....you-you'll pay for this Ranger!" He yelled and teleported away.
"Huh. That was random." She then got the call from Zordon.

Sarah sliced through the Putties, even grabbing the occasional one and tossing it off the cliff. She twirled the weapon above her head and it started charging up energy. Once it was fully powered up, she slashed out at the Putties in front of her, the super attack blowing away the Putties and the shockwave continuing outward and destroying the ones behind them. "Booyah."

"HIIIYAAAAAHHHH!" Billy slashed at the Putties with the two halves of his Power Lance. He crossed them, charging them up and then leaped through the swarm of Putties, slashing at them as he did. Landing, he kicked a table across the room at another and then slashed the ones closest to him. It didn't take long for the Blue Ranger to tear his way through the swarm, taking out the Putties. "Well....that's that."

Zack hacked and slashed at the Putties with the Power Axe with one hand and fired on them with his Blade Blaster, duel wielding both weapons. He did a spinning kick to knock some of them away from him and then combined that with his spinning, slashing with the Power Axe, Blade Blaster and martial arts and dance skills to tear his way through the Putties, launching them through the air. Pocketing his blade blaster, he turned the axe around and fired out of it's cannon, blowing away Putties. Within a few minutes, he had taken them all out. "Whooo! That was fun."

Back at the desert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x0cGwLvHHU
Jason crashed to the ground, getting to his feet as quickly as he could. The Sphinx teleported over to him and kicked at the Red Ranger. Jason blocked the monster's foot with his sword and the Sphinx pushed against him for a moment until Jason forced him backwards and leaped forward and slashing at the monster, pushing him backwards and sparking him. Goldar leaped over and slashed downwards and pinned his sword and then punched the Red Ranger through the air. Jason drew his gun as he was flying though and fired at him as he flew away though but Goldar raised his arm and blocked the blasts. King Sphinx blasted at Jason and the two launched fireballs at the Ranger. He rolled to the left as the fireballs exploded against the desert sand all around him. Jason sprung back to his feet and ran forward, running past the fireballs and then super leaped over to them and firing down at them both. The monsters raised their wings and flew up after him, both of them striking him as they flew past and then smacking him down to the ground below and launching fireballs down after the hero, causing explosions on top of him. The sand and smoke floated around and the two monsters landed on the ground and waited. After a few moments, the blade blaster in sword mode flew out at King Sphinx. He dodged to the side and Jason was super jumping out at him, his sword glowing red. Goldar got in front of Sphinx, his sword glowing gold.
Both Power Ranger and General clashed, their swords colliding together, sending out a shock wave of energy around them, gold and red electricity sparking around them, some of it struck King Sphinx and sparking him and forcing him backwards. Jason and Goldar struggled against each other, Jason sweating beneath his helmet and gritting his teeth. Goldar's eyes glowed red and he clenched his teeth and roared at the Red Ranger. Goldar's wings spread as he and Jason dug their feet into the sand, at first neither of them could gain any ground. However, Goldar ultimately overpowered him and finished his swing and threw Jason backwards with a brilliant flash of gold energy. Jason was flung through the air like a rag doll, electricity crackling around him and his sparks spraying off of his suit. After flying 30 feet away, he bounced off the sand for another ten feet and slid to a stop. Jason lay for a whole minute before lifting his head up and being blasted back down by a fireball to the head.
The two villains walked forward, blasting at the Red Ranger repeatedly. Jason lay prone on the ground when they reached him, his suit smoking. "Dead huh?" King Sphinx poked him with his staff and then knelt down and picked up the Red Ranger by his neck.
"Tch, I expected better." Goldar growled and stared to walk away. "Do what you want with him."
"My pleasure. Bye-bye little Red." He raised his glowing staff to Jason's head. Behind his helmet, Jason's eyes snapped open and he smacked the staff away and then jabbed his sword against King Sphinx's right eye, causing the monster to drop Jason. Jason yelled and charged up his sword again and slashed downwards, causing Spinx to roar in agony as he was flung through the air. Jason raced after him and super leaped over and hit him with a triple kick, causing the Sphinx to go flying away.
Goldar smiled as he saw the Red Ranger standing strong. "That's more like it Red Ranger!" He roared and charged him, the two clashing swords once again. Strike, parry, stab, slash, the two moved around each other as they swung their swords. Goldar knocked Jason back again but Jason flipped in the air and landed on his feet. The two leaped at each other, their swords glowing once more. They slashed as they passed each other and both landed behind the other. Jason fell to his knees. Goldar stood strong and turned to finish it when he noticed the red slash mark going down his chest. There was an explosion and Goldar was knocked down.
Jason smiled. "How's it going back there?"
"Grrrr.....huuuumannnn."

Jason rushed King Sphinx now, who was launching fireballs his way. The fireballs exploded around Jason as he readied his sword. King Sphinx leaped backwards and charged up a more powerful fireball and then threw it at him. Jason stopped, gripped his sword with both hands and swung it at the fireball as hard as he could, digging his feet into the sand. In an amazing feat of power, he won out, knocking the fireball right back at him.
"Nice try!" King Sphinx teleported again. Jason immediately spun his sword and stabbed backwards, stabbing the monster as he reappeared. "Better try some new tricks your highness." Jason smirked as he turned around and began hacking and slashing at him, knocking the monster down again. "Because that's getting old."
"How about this attack then?" Goldar asked as he flew over to King Sphinx. The two nodded at each other and crossed their weapons. "Uh oh." They pointed the sword and staff at Jason sending out a beam of energy. Jason super leaped over it and slashed at the Sphinx as he passed, making him fall forward. Jason landed and turned around but was blasted down by Goldar's eye lasers, flooring him. He ran over and slashed downwards. Jason blocked with his sword but could barely hold him off as the monster pushed against him. "You have fought well Red Ranger. But your life and this battle end here!!"
Goldar began forcing his sword down, the tip of Goldar's sword mere inches away from Jason's visor.
He was saved however when an energy blast struck Goldar's face, surprising him and sending him flying backwards onto the Sphinx. The two villains recovered to see the new arrival.
"That's for hurting my buddy! MIGHTY MORPHIN MASTODON RANGER!" Zack called out.
Several arrows struck the two next, making them fall backwards.
"That's for sending us around the world! MIGHTY MORPHIN PTERODACTYL RANGER!" Kimberly yelled out as she landed and she and Zack helped Jason up.
"Guys....thanks..." The tired hero smiled beneath his helmet.
The villains were struck from behind by glowing daggers, which changed direction and flew back to Trini. "That's for sending that damn Baboon to sucker punch me! YELLOW SABER TOOTH RANGER!"
Sarah leaped at King Sphinx from the left and hit him across the chest with a power strike, launching him through the air. "That's for sending an army of Putties after us! VIOLET EAGLE RANGER!"
The shockwave pushed against Goldar but he stood strong. He looked up just in time to see Billy come down with his own power strike, slashing down at him with both halves of his Power Lance, knocking him through the air to land on one knee. "And THAT was for ganging up Jason! MIGHTY MORPHING TRICERATOPS RANGER!"
The team assembled again. "The Power Rangers are never alone! It's time to finish this! Bring 'em together!" Jason commanded.
The two monsters stood up and crossed weapons and began charging up. The Rangers finished bringing together the Power Blaster. The Rangers and the villains fired their blasts at each other and they pushed against one another. The Power Blaster ultimately won out and blasted right through their attack and collided with the two, causing a giant explosion that sent both of them soaring through the air and they hit the ground, both villains smoking.
Goldar growled and began getting to his feet. "It's.....not.....over.....yet!"

"ENOUGH OF THIS! Magic Wand, make my monsters GROW~!" Bandora commanded and threw her staff. It hit the Desert, the crevice opened and the magical smoke billowed out and grew both monsters to giant size.
"Kneel before the King!" Sphinx bellowed.
"WE NEED DINOZORD POWER NOW!"

more_horiz
One Word. Epic!!!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"ENOUGH OF THIS! Magic Wand, make my monsters GROW~!" Bandora commanded and threw her staff. It hit the Desert, the crevice opened and the magical smoke billowed out and grew both monsters to giant size.
"Kneel before the King!" Sphinx bellowed.
"WE NEED DINOZORD POWER NOW!"

The Zords arrived and formed up into the Megazord and called down the Power Sword and stood ready with both sword and shield in hand. King Sphinx and Goldar launched fireballs at the Megazord who raised the Mastodon Shield to block the blasts. As the fireballs exploded against the shield, the Rangers fired the Cranium Laser blasting at the two and pushing them back slightly. The Megazord ran into battle and it slashed at them. King Sphinx blocked the slash and as Goldar swung at it the Megazord knocked the sword aside with it's shield and then turned and faced the two monsters. The two monsters slashed at it and the Megazord blocked their weapons with his sword and then kicked King Sphinx backwards and sprayed at Goldar with the Mastodon Spray. It went on the attack against him but King Sphinx teleported over and blasted at it with the fireballs, sparking the Megazord and causing it to fall back. Goldar recovered and blasted at it with eyebeams and leaped over and began slashing at it with his golden sword repeatedly, sparking the Megazord and pushing it back as King Sphinx blasted fireballs at it. This combination of attacks continued until the Rangers were able to block Goldar with the Mastodon Shield and holding him off. The Megazord then slashed at his ribs with the sword and knocked him to the side and into King Sphinx's line of fire, causing him to spark and fall down to one knee. "SPHINX!"
"That was not my fault Goldar!"
The Rangers seized this chance and fired the cranium laser at Sphinx, blasting him. Goldar stood up and leaped backwards and helped Sphinx up. "Never mind that, let's end this fight now!"
"Yes!"
The two crossed their weapons, charged up and fired the combined blast the Megazord. There were several large explosions as the Megazord was knocked down onto it's back.

In the cockpit, the Rangers were rocked. "Oh man, that was a strong one." Kimberly said. "We can't let that hit us again."
"Yeah, we need to use more firepower." Trini agreed.
"Sarah, you're up!" Billy said to her.
"You've got it." Sarah said and flipped the switches. The Megazord stood up and readied itself as the eagle missile launchers folded up onto the Megazord's shoulders. The two monsters spread their wings and flew up into the air and fired down at the Megazord. As the blasts exploded around it, Sarah carefully took aim, her fingers on the buttons. She narrowed her eyes behind her helmet. (Careful...careful...ready...aiiiimmmm...FIRE!) Upon seeing her chance, Sarah hit the buttons and launched the missiles at the two monsters. The two monsters were able to blast down some of them but enough got through and slammed against them, blasting them both back down to the desert below. The Launchers folded back down and the Megazord charged forward and slashed at King Sphinx as he was getting up and then turned and slashed down at Goldar and then kicked him away. King Sphinx teleported in front of it and blasted at it point blank and then began rapidly striking at it with his staff and punched it across the face, making the Megazord fall back. In retaliation, the Rangers punched King Sphinx in the chest with the Mastodon Shield and sprayed it, the ice spray pushing the monster back, chilling it and freezing parts of it. The Megazord slashed it repeatedly.
"Alright, let's dethrone this king!" Jason commanded.
The Megazord raised it's sword and lightning struck the sword and powered it up. The Megazord's eyes flashed and it slashed King Sphinx with the finisher, slicing clean through him and causing the monster to scream in pain before exploding.
The Megazord walked right through the explosion to face Goldar.
Goldar roared in rage and leaped over and slashed downwards at the Megazord. The Megazord parried the sword and knocked Goldar away. The Megazord and the Gold Knight dueled each other, hack, slash, stab, parry. Their sword strikes threw off sparks as they collided. After knocking Goldar back again, the Megazord went for it's finisher. Goldar growled and charged up his own sword.
Goldar's eyes glowed as he seethed with rage and looked at the Megazord in the eyes. The Megazord's eyes flickered and then it's eyes glowed. The Megazord and the Monster dug their feet into the ground. The Mastodon Shield folded up along it's arm and then the Megazord gripped the sword with both hands. They took a thunderous foot forward and slashed at each other. Their swords collided and pushed against each other, the two of them locked in a stalemate. The Megazord and the Goldar leaned in against each other.
"Come on....come on, more power! We can do this!" Jason said to the others.
"RIGHT!" The Rangers kept pushing and sending more power to the Megazord. Energy swirled around both swords, bolts split off and caused explosions on the sand. Ultimately, the Megazord won out and finished it's swing, overpowering Goldar and knocking his sword out of his hands. The energy explosion blasted Goldar away, causing electricity to fly off of him and his body sparked. Goldar fell to the ground. He stood up and saw the Megazord charging him. It slashed at Goldar with the finisher. Goldar yelled out as he fell backwards and exploded. The Megazord stood truimphant.
Unlike with King Sphinx however, Goldar was still alive, albeit with his smoking and broken off in varioius places now. "Huuumannsss.....thisss....this is not the end...I will have your heads!" Goldar roared and teleported away.
"....What the hell is the made out of?" Jason asked.
"Hey, we beat him didn't we? Victory for the good guys!" Zack cheered.
"Yeah, you're right. Thanks for showing up when you guys did."
"Hey, what are friends for?" Kimberly smiled.
"Let's go home."

Later, the Rangers were relaxing at the Juice Bar and sharing a victory drink. Like bosses. "Ahhhh, that felt good. That felt really, really good." Jason said.
"Taking out Goldilocks or taking out the Sphinx?"
"Both." He smiled as he relaxed in his chair.
"And we got the chance to visit exotic places. It wasn't all bad." Trini said.
"That's because you didn't get thrown to the desert."
"Hey, you got to go to Egypt at least."
"True."
"Man, I don't even know where I was." Zack shook his head. "I think it was Antarctica."
"Better than crashing into an abandoned building through the skylight. It looked like nobody had been there for years. I'm pretty sure I saw cobwebs." Billy laughed. "I'm going to check it out later, try to figure out where they sent me."
"I'll help." Trini said.
"I got to visit an island. It was amazingly beautiful there."
"Lucky." Jason laughed.
The team had a good laugh over that. "So what about you Sarah?"
"Oh, I ended up in the mountains somewhere. The Claybrains tried throwing me off of one but I turned the tables on them."
"Well, all's well that ends well. To Victory!"
The team toasted their drinks and relaxed.

"Hey geekoids!"
"Bulk."
"You ready to try and take my record again?" Bulk challenged.
Jason looked up at Bulk, looked at the bench and smiled. "Yeah, I think I am." He set his drink down, rolled up his sleeves, called over Ernie and lay down on his back on the bench and started lifting the weights.
10.......30.......80.....111......403...Jason kept going and going, lifting the weights up and down, pacing himself, taking breaths, he kept going and going until he passed 2,000 and then ket going even further, all the way up to 3,000. Jason then set the weights back up and sat up, having blown Bulk's record away. Jason patted Bulk on the shoulder and walked over to the others. They raised their glasses in victory.

Next Episode: Eaten In An Instant! The New Enemy's A PIG?!

more_horiz
Loving Bulk and Skull in this. BTW check out a Prologue Chapter in Chapter two of the HGO Arc Smile

more_horiz
Epic Power Rangers: Episode 5
Eaten In An Instant! The New Enemy's A PIG?!

It had been a nice couple of days since the Sphinx battle and things were quiet in Angel Grove.
The School had even thrown together a Food Festival. And that is where today's story begins.
Ernie walked into the Juice Bar dressed in his Hawaiian Shirt and carrying creme pies. He smiled as he observed the festival and how everybody was having such a good time. "Ohhh yeah, this is gonna be fun."
"Hiii Ernie!" Two women dressed as hula-girls walked up next to him. Ernie smiled. "Hello ladies." He spotted Bulk and Skull fooling around with peas and a slingshot.
"Hey! You two! Come help me with these."
The two punks looked up and walked right over. "Hellooo ladies." Bulk said.
"I meant the pies." Ernie said and handed the cream pies to them.
"Ohhh....right. We-we knew that." Skull said as they took the pies off his hands.
"I know you did. You know where they go." Ernie said and walked off with the ladies.
Principle Chaplan met up with Kimberly and Trini who were carrying their own food trays. "Hello girls."
"Hello Mister Chaplan."
"Well it looks like our festival is off to a great start. I can't for it to begin."
"Yeah, people are coming from all over the city. We can raise a lot of money for the preschools." Trini smiled.
"And best of all, no alien monster attacks." Kimberly added.
"Indeed. Why, we haven't had any problems since that nightmarish minotaur. I dare say the Power Rangers have scared off that witch." Principle Chaplan smiled.
For those wondering, the Sphinx did show up at the theater, but it swiftly scattered the Rangers and then fought Jason in the desert, as such, the people of the city didn't really get a chance to know about that particular fight.
"I hope so. I'd be so happy for things to get back to normal."
Chaplan noticed the cake Kimberly carried. "That looks good. May I?"
"Ah ah ahhh, you have to pay for it first sir." Kimberly smiled.
"Annnnd I believe that goes for twenty bucks sir." Billy added as he walked up.
"Well....I'll be sure to save room. As you were." Chaplan smiled and walked off.
"Come on guys, let's go get set up." Jason said and the teens got to work.

Soon, the Food Festival was in full swing and food from all over the world was being sold: American, Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Mexican, all of it. Principle Chaplan walked over to Jason's booth and bought himself a burger. "Ahhh, just what I like to see: A nice, clean, healthy festival."
Trouble was brewing however as Bulk, Skull and some of their fellow punk friends were glaring out at the students and visitors. "Ahhh, just what I like to see: A bunch of goody-goods about to get creamed...by PIES that is!" He and Skull laughed. He picked up two pies and smelled them. This was going to be so much fun. He noticed Skull cutting himself a piece of one. "What...are you doing?"
"Well, we have them so-"
"We're not going to eat them numb-Skull, we are going to throw them."
"Ohhh..." Skull smiled.
"Spread out and get into position." Bulk told his team.

Once they were spread out though, Bulk noticed the Principle picking up a salad at Trini and Sarah's area. "Hey, want to bet I can nail the Principle from here?"
His friend nodded eagerly. Bulk smiled, aimed and threw it like a missile.
The pie flew over his head, taking of his toupee and continued on to hit Skull in the face.
"Ooooh....ahhh...sorry about that man."
Skull licked his lips, tasting it then got a wonderful idea: "FOOOOOD FIIIIGHT!" He yelled and started throwing food around.
This was better than Bulk had hoped for. He picked up two pies and threw them and soon the festival erupted into chaos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_LIdNgxHY

Up on the moon, Bandora observed all this through her telescope. "...What a group of idiots. Honestly, they're still the same filthy apes they always were." Bandora said to herself. "Look at them, throwing their food around and stuffing their faces like disgusting pigs....wait....pigs." She stood up and twirled her staff. Yes, this was truly an excellent idea. "FINSTER!"
Finster looked up as his Empress walked into his workshop. "Yes my Queen? How may I help you?"
"I want a monster. A special one. Bring in the pig."
"Ahhh....Empress...I do have one of those, but, it's not my best wo-"
"Then make it your best work! I want it at full strength! When it's ready, fire up the Monster Matic and call me. We're going to send him on a feeding frenzy." Twisted Evil
"Yes my Queen. I will get started on it right away!"
Bandora turned and walked out, looking forward to the coming battle.

Down on Earth, the teens had just finished cleaning up the entire Juice Bar after the food fight. Sarah was leaning against the bar. "Ahhh man. That was insane."
"You can say that again." Zack said. "Is that everything?"
"Looks like it." Billy said. "Let's go get cleaned up."
"Good idea." The others agreed. They finished up and put the gear back in the closet and headed home.

"Empress!" Finster ran into the throne room. "My Empress, the work is done, I present to you: The Pudgy Pig!"
Bandora sat up as she saw a fat pig creature dancing inside and carrying a large knife and fork in it's hands. "FEEEEED ME!" The pig yelled out.
Storyboard - Page 20 2liirna
Bandora stared at it for a few seconds before she started laughing. "You want to eat? Fine, I'll send you to the city of Angel Grove. Once there, you can eat as much as you want. Everything you see. Have fun." Bandora smiled.
"Yess...yummmyyy!" Pudgy Pig licked his lips. With that, Bandora teleported it to down to Earth.

more_horiz
Justice Lad: Issue 3 Chapter 4: Recovery and a Well Earned Rest.

Seraph woke up in a bed. He looked around and his parents ran in. "Seraph, you're awake!"

"Mom? Dad? What am I doing here?"

"You passed out after the fight. We found you and were trying to clean you up, and then men in suits arrived. They said they could heal you right up. You were brought to this facility and now here you are, completely healed."

"After the fight? Oh!" It all came rushing back: the storm, the city, Electrolyte, the battle and then him falling over. "Wait! Where's Electrolyte?" Seraph asked as he sat up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply