ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 21 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Epic Power Rangers: Episode 5
Eaten In An Instant! The New Enemy's A PIG?!

It had been a nice couple of days since the Sphinx battle and things were quiet in Angel Grove.
The School had even thrown together a Food Festival. And that is where today's story begins.
Ernie walked into the Juice Bar dressed in his Hawaiian Shirt and carrying creme pies. He smiled as he observed the festival and how everybody was having such a good time. "Ohhh yeah, this is gonna be fun."
"Hiii Ernie!" Two women dressed as hula-girls walked up next to him. Ernie smiled. "Hello ladies." He spotted Bulk and Skull fooling around with peas and a slingshot.
"Hey! You two! Come help me with these."
The two punks looked up and walked right over. "Hellooo ladies." Bulk said.
"I meant the pies." Ernie said and handed the cream pies to them.
"Ohhh....right. We-we knew that." Skull said as they took the pies off his hands.
"I know you did. You know where they go." Ernie said and walked off with the ladies.
Principle Chaplan met up with Kimberly and Trini who were carrying their own food trays. "Hello girls."
"Hello Mister Chaplan."
"Well it looks like our festival is off to a great start. I can't for it to begin."
"Yeah, people are coming from all over the city. We can raise a lot of money for the preschools." Trini smiled.
"And best of all, no alien monster attacks." Kimberly added.
"Indeed. Why, we haven't had any problems since that nightmarish minotaur. I dare say the Power Rangers have scared off that witch." Principle Chaplan smiled.
For those wondering, the Sphinx did show up at the theater, but it swiftly scattered the Rangers and then fought Jason in the desert, as such, the people of the city didn't really get a chance to know about that particular fight.
"I hope so. I'd be so happy for things to get back to normal."
Chaplan noticed the cake Kimberly carried. "That looks good. May I?"
"Ah ah ahhh, you have to pay for it first sir." Kimberly smiled.
"Annnnd I believe that goes for twenty bucks sir." Billy added as he walked up.
"Well....I'll be sure to save room. As you were." Chaplan smiled and walked off.
"Come on guys, let's go get set up." Jason said and the teens got to work.

Soon, the Food Festival was in full swing and food from all over the world was being sold: American, Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Mexican, all of it. Principle Chaplan walked over to Jason's booth and bought himself a burger. "Ahhh, just what I like to see: A nice, clean, healthy festival."
Trouble was brewing however as Bulk, Skull and some of their fellow punk friends were glaring out at the students and visitors. "Ahhh, just what I like to see: A bunch of goody-goods about to get creamed...by PIES that is!" He and Skull laughed. He picked up two pies and smelled them. This was going to be so much fun. He noticed Skull cutting himself a piece of one. "What...are you doing?"
"Well, we have them so-"
"We're not going to eat them numb-Skull, we are going to throw them."
"Ohhh..." Skull smiled.
"Spread out and get into position." Bulk told his team.

Once they were spread out though, Bulk noticed the Principle picking up a salad at Trini and Sarah's area. "Hey, want to bet I can nail the Principle from here?"
His friend nodded eagerly. Bulk smiled, aimed and threw it like a missile.
The pie flew over his head, taking of his toupee and continued on to hit Skull in the face.
"Ooooh....ahhh...sorry about that man."
Skull licked his lips, tasting it then got a wonderful idea: "FOOOOOD FIIIIGHT!" He yelled and started throwing food around.
This was better than Bulk had hoped for. He picked up two pies and threw them and soon the festival erupted into chaos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_LIdNgxHY

Up on the moon, Bandora observed all this through her telescope. "...What a group of idiots. Honestly, they're still the same filthy apes they always were." Bandora said to herself. "Look at them, throwing their food around and stuffing their faces like disgusting pigs....wait....pigs." She stood up and twirled her staff. Yes, this was truly an excellent idea. "FINSTER!"
Finster looked up as his Empress walked into his workshop. "Yes my Queen? How may I help you?"
"I want a monster. A special one. Bring in the pig."
"Ahhh....Empress...I do have one of those, but, it's not my best wo-"
"Then make it your best work! I want it at full strength! When it's ready, fire up the Monster Matic and call me. We're going to send him on a feeding frenzy." Twisted Evil
"Yes my Queen. I will get started on it right away!"
Bandora turned and walked out, looking forward to the coming battle.

Down on Earth, the teens had just finished cleaning up the entire Juice Bar after the food fight. Sarah was leaning against the bar. "Ahhh man. That was insane."
"You can say that again." Zack said. "Is that everything?"
"Looks like it." Billy said. "Let's go get cleaned up."
"Good idea." The others agreed. They finished up and put the gear back in the closet and headed home.

"Empress!" Finster ran into the throne room. "My Empress, the work is done, I present to you: The Pudgy Pig!"
Bandora sat up as she saw a fat pig creature dancing inside and carrying a large knife and fork in it's hands. "FEEEEED ME!" The pig yelled out.
Storyboard - Page 21 2liirna
Bandora stared at it for a few seconds before she started laughing. "You want to eat? Fine, I'll send you to the city of Angel Grove. Once there, you can eat as much as you want. Everything you see. Have fun." Bandora smiled.
"Yess...yummmyyy!" Pudgy Pig licked his lips. With that, Bandora teleported it to down to Earth.

Pudgy Pig oinked as he arrived on Earth and charged into an all you can eat buffet, smashing right through the door and opening his mouth and inhaled, causing food, plates and even silverware to fly off of tables and right into the monster's mouth. The Pig closed it's mouth, chewed everything and then swallowed it all down. The people inside the buffet screamed and ran for it as the pig went for the food, smacking people out of it's way and sending them flying through the air as it did. Reaching the food, the pig smashed the glass in it's way and inhaled again, the food all being sucked right into it, emptying out the buffet in minutes. The Pig then teleported away, reappearing inside a grocery store. It slapped a random woman through the air, reached into her grocery cart and shoved all of the food inside into it's mouth, not even bothering to take it out of it's bags or wrappers. Swallowing the food, it tossed the cart away and then sucking in more food to it's mouth as people ran away and grabbed their children to keep the monster from potentially attacking them. It teleported over to isle 3 and began shoveling more food into it's mouth.

The teens were actually on their way to the grocery store to pick up more food to make up for what happened at the festival when they saw all the people were running out in panic. "MONSTER!" Several people screamed. Looking at each other, they ran inside to see just what kind of monster would attack a grocery store of all places. Getting past the panicking civilians, they saw a couple of unconscious civilians and that the grocery store was a total wreck. Shelves were overturned, torn open candy wrappers and milk cartons and bags of chips and broken wine bottles littered the area.
"What the heck happened here?" Trini asked.
"First thing's first: Help the civilians." Jason said.
"Shouldn't we-" Sarah started but Jason gestured slightly to the cameras that were in the store. "Oh. Right."
The teens checked in on the injured people and lay them all down next to each other. "Trini, you're with me." Kimberly said. "Let's go find some ice for these people. With everybody panicking, the police and ambulances will be here soon."
"Right. Let's move." The two ran off.

As they surveyed the destruction of the grocery store, they would occasionally hear grunting and pig sounds echo around them. The two girls kept quiet as they moved silently. They noticed nobody else around and it was eerily quiet. They had never seen the store so....empty. There was nobody else around and the shelves that weren't smashed or flipped over had been stripped bare of any and all food and drinks that had been on them.
Heading towards the rear of the building, the two split up to cover more ground. Heading to the left, Kimberly got a chill and saw that the doors that held the cold foods and deserts in the freezers had been torn off, broken glass littered the ground. "What the hell happened here?" Kimberly asked herself. As she walked around, trying to avoid the broken glass as much as she could when she heard glass break behind her. Turning around, she saw a 6 foot tall pig chewing on a turkey and swallowing it. It snorted and sniffed the air. "Girlllyyy, smelling gooood enough to eat!"
"I'm putting you on a diet!" Kimberly replied and punched at it but the monster knocked her hand away, moving surprisingly quick for it's size and then knocking her to the floor with a smack to the back of her head. Kimberly flipped in mid-air from the impact and landed on her back, wincing as she landed on the hard cold floor. The pig attempted to step on her but Kimberly rolled to the side and got to her feet and kicked the monster in it's gut but her leg bounced off and it grabbed at her. Kimberly twirled to the side and dodged the monster.
Soon, the others arrived. "WOAH! What is that thing?" Zack asked.
"It's a giant pig." Billy observed.
"That is disgusting." Sarah said flatly as the pig sniffed the air and snorted at them.
"Kim, you okay?" Jason asked.
"Fine. Just some cuts on my clothes."
"Let's make him pay for it." Trini said.
The team got ready to fight when the pig suddenly teleported away. "Now where is he?"
"He must have left, come on, we need to get out of here too."

The teens ran out of the grocery store through the back, noticing that even the backroom was trashed.
Exiting, they got a call from Zordon and teleported to the Command Center.

more_horiz

"Zordon, what was that monster?" Kimberly asked.
"That was Bandora's Pudgy Pig Monster." Zordon stated.
"Pudgy Pig?" Zack asked, almost laughing at the creature's name.
"This monster is no laughing matter." Zordon said. "It has an endless appetite and it has the ability to eat anything and will attack anybody who gets in it's way, as you have already seen."
Kimberly rubbed the back of her head as she remembered her short fight with it and the innocent's that it already attacked. "You must exercise great caution when fighting it and be careful to not let the monster get it's hands on you."
"Don't worry Zordon, if we can take Sphinx and Goldar we can take this thing in a straight fight." Sarah said.

The monster alarm sounded and they saw the monster attacking and emptying out a restaurant before teleporting away. "That's enough. Let's barbeque this pig." Jason said and the team morphed to go fight it. They teleported on top of the roof of a skyscraper and saw the monster standing on it, with it's back turned to them and looking out over the city for another place to eat. Hearing them arrive, it turned to face them and roared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCxJoaQ3iAQ

"Alright porker, the big feast is over!" Jason said.
"Oh yeah, you're finished pig!" Zack added.
Trini made a bring it motion. "Come on over and fight like a pig!"
The monster summoned up a giant knife and fork and charged the Rangers as they summoned up their Power Weapons. Billy and Sarah slashed at it with their lance and staff but the monster smacked Billy's helmet with it's fork, sparking him and sending him sliding across the roof and almost right off of it while at the same time slashing Sarah with the knife before either of their attacks could land. Zack and Jason attacked fight after them, flipping through the air and slashing downwards with the sword and the axe but Pudgy Pig leaped up to fight them, thrusting it's weapons into their stomach's and sending them flying off of the skyscraper. Pudgy Pig landed on it's hooved feet and charged Kimberly and Trini next. Kimberly turned around and shooting arrows at it and the pig blocked them with the back of it's fork and knocking away first Trini and then Kimberly. As it turned to face them again, the pig's stomach growled loudly. Licking it's lips, the pig opened it's mouth and inhaled once more. The two were caught off guard by it's powerful suction as they were pulled over to the monster despite their struggles. Trini's daggers were even pulled right out of her hand and sucked into the monster's mouth. It then thrust forward with the knife, hitting Trini in the chest and sending her flying backwards. At the same time, Kimberly's Power Bow was sucked into the monster's mouth and it even started pulling in her arm before knocking her away. Kimberly skidded backwards and looked up just in time to see the monster finish swallowing their weapons. The monster smacked it's lips and licked them. "Tasty!"
Jason and Zack flipped back up onto the skyscraper as Billy was leaping at the monster from the left. The monster saw him coming though and opened it's mouth, sucking in his Power Lance and knocking him away too. With half of the Power Lance sticking out of it's mouth, it started spinning around, parrying an attack from Sarah and knocking away Jason and Zack too, using all three weapons as it twirled around and slashed and parried their attacks. The three Rangers clashed with the monster but couldn't seem to land any hits on it. It finished swallowing the lance and then sucked in Sarah's weapon, kicked her away and slashed Zack. However, Jason was able to slash at it's back, getting in some good hits, sparking the monster and forcing it to stumble forward. The monster regained it's balance and spun around and leaping at the Red Ranger with Jason backing away from the spinning monster. It stopped and leaped forward and headbutted him, making him skid backwards. Zack blasted at it with his cannon, causing an explosion that sent it flying through the air, making it drop the weapons and knocking it off the rooftop. However, it teleported behind Zack. He turned quickly and swung his axe at it but the monster grabbed his axe by the blade mid-swing. "I'll take that!" The Pudgy Pig declared and tossed Zack away and shoved the axe into it's mouth and swallowing it down. Jason flipped over and slashed down, getting some good hits on it and before the monster punched him twice in the chest and then threw his sword high into the sky and catching the blade in it's mouth and swallowing it.
Jason engaged the monster in H2H but the Pig blocked his punches and kicks and then knocked him away over to the others.
"I can't believe it, he ate the Power Weapons!" Sarah cried out. Shocked
"What do we do now?" Billy asked.
"We only have one option still left to us: We'll use the Tower Formation!" Jason said. As they were getting into formation though, the Pig laughed and opened it's mouth and sucked in their guns, pulling the Blade Blasters right of their hands and they were sucked right into the monster's mouth. The monster tilted it's head back and rubbed it's stomach as all of their guns were sent down to it's stomach. It then turned and charged them head on. "Now for all of you!" The Rangers leaped down and engaged it from all sides but the monster smacked them around, tossing each Ranger away and blocking or bouncing their punches and kicks off it's fat as it did. After knocking away the others, it punched Kimberly. She blocked the punch but was sent skidding backwards. Before she could recover though, the monster opened it's mouth and inhaled once more. "Piiiiinnnk, gooood enough TO EAT!" The Pudgy Pig declared. Kimberly tried to resist it but found herself overpowered by the monster's suction power and was pulled closer and closer to it and found her helmet being pulled right into it's mouth. She screamed and pushed away from the monster but only got pulled in further, drool and saliva covering her visor as she was pulled into it and the monster grabbed her with it's hands and started shoving her inside while making disgusting slurping noises. The others recovered to see Kimberly's legs kicking as her torso was being pulled in now, his throat and cheeks bulging. "KIMBERLY!" The team screamed in utter horror and ran over to the monster and tried to grab onto her legs and pull her away from it. The monster grew furious at this and kicked Jason away and turned to the side and swung her legs at the others to knock them backwards even as it backed away and continue swallowing her. Trini leaped over and grabbed onto Kimberly's feet, put one foot on the monster's stomach and pulled. "LET.HER.GO!" Trini screamed at it at the top of her lungs. The others recovered and grabbed onto Trini and began pulling on her. The monster clamped it's jaws down on Kimberly and grabbed onto her feet and struggled against the teens. With all five of them working together, Kimberly started to slip free out of the monster even as she panicked and struggled to get out, screaming inside the monster's body. Suddenly, the monster reached down, grabbed Trini's foot and shoved her away even as it kicked at her with enough force to send her flying and make Trini loose her grip, the team of heroes falling backwards with her. The monster then leaped backwards to the other end of the rooftop and licked at Kimberly even as it shoveled her into it's mouth. Within moments, she was gone, her feet disappearing last as the monster slurped down the Pink Ranger. It wiped the drool from it's mouth and rubbed it's bulging stomach as Kimberly landed inside it. "GIVE HER BACK!" Trini yelled and charged it head on in a rage. Leaning forward, the Pudgy Pig opened it's mouth and let out a horrifyingly loud belch, unleashing a rainbow colored swirling vortex at the same time. The Rangers were caught up in the vortex and blown away into the sky.

They touched down on the outskirts of the city and demorphed. They looked around in horror as they tried to figure out where they were and get their bearings. "KIIIIMMMM!" Trini yelled out.

To be continued....

more_horiz
OT: A brief break for something, completely different........
A trailer of sorts.....

IC: Stronghold's vision was blurry, he felt...drained, no, not drained....tired. As if he was waking up from a deep sleep. The last thing he remembered...was chasing a thief down an alleyway. The thief had fled into an old run down building and he followed in and then....and then....he closed his eyes as he tried to remember. It eventually came back to him: Gas. He remembered coughing, the woman holding a mask to her face as she stood, watching him with cold eyes, not moving, not blinking, just watching as his vision went dark. And now here he was in a dark, cold room with flickering lights, looking up a stone ceiling. He glanced around the room. Wherever he was, it was old. There were old bloodstains on the wall....a torn up old bed....bars....bars? Matthew got up slowly. He was in...a prison. An old one.The bars were torn apart, as if somebody had forced them open. The floor was green, hard, steel.
Storyboard - Page 21 Woifa
Standing up, Matthew placed his fingers to the comm in his right ear. "Artemis, Ultra Girl, come in. Guys do you read me?" Nothing. In fact, it felt like it wasn't even there. His glance turning to the bed, Matthew walked over and crouched down and discovered why: The ear comm was laying on the bed, broken in half. He looked at it, sighed and put it in his suit's pocket. "Wonderful."
He reached out to one of the bars and gave it a tug. It didn't give. Another, another. He put his foot on the bar and pulled. Nothing happened. Stopping, Matthew stumbled backwards, staring at his hands. He gave the wall a kick. Nothing. His fears were confirmed: For whatever reason, his powers were gone. Matthew sat down. This was bad. He was alone in God know's where, his powers were gone and he had no way to contact the others. Matthew sat there for a few moments before sighing, standing up, taking a deep breath in and exhaled. Well, he wasn't going to get answers just sitting here and Dinah had been training him for a reason.
Deciding he may as well get a move on, Stronghold cautiously stepped out of his room. He picked up the empty wine bottle and a broken chair leg. It wasn't much, but he figured it would be best if he at least had some weapons rather than none.
On the ceiling, camera's watched his every move.

A trailer for a story I'm doing here.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/

more_horiz
Go Go Power Rangers!!! Cant wait for the full story Smile

more_horiz
oh no has strong hold run into Jigsaw :O

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
oh no has strong hold run into Jigsaw :O

He better not run into Ultra Girl and Artemis Twisted Evil

more_horiz
First chapter is up now!
Thoughts?

more_horiz
This is going to be good
*eats popcorn*

more_horiz
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/03/jackal.html
Quick little update.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Quick little update.

more_horiz
Keep up the good work Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Keep up the good work Smile

Thanks! Very Happy

more_horiz
Stronghold vs Jackal, finished!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUgUhf03hSY
cheers

more_horiz
And the Big Bad makes his introduction.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/03/traps.html

more_horiz
Seem to be having problems getting in now Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Seem to be having problems getting in now Embarassed

Really? Huh.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/03/deadly-games.html
Try again?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The monster leaped backwards to the other end of the rooftop and licked at Kimberly even as it shoveled her into it's mouth. Within moments, she was gone, her feet disappearing last as the monster slurped down the Pink Ranger. It wiped the drool from it's mouth and rubbed it's bulging stomach as Kimberly landed inside it. "GIVE HER BACK!" Trini yelled and charged it head on in a rage. Leaning forward, the Pudgy Pig opened it's mouth and let out a horrifyingly loud belch, unleashing a rainbow colored swirling vortex at the same time. The Rangers were caught up in the vortex and blown away into the sky.
They touched down on the outskirts of the city and demorphed. They looked around in horror as they tried to figure out where they were and get their bearings. "KIIIIMMMM!" Trini yelled out.

Up on the Moon, Bandora burst out laughing. "Oh...oh my...that...that was just hilarious!"
She continued laughing. "Your-your weapons....your guns....and even...even one of your very own, nothing but a meal for my monster! WELL DONE Pudgy Pig, go forth, eat everything in the city. With the so called defenders helpless now, this city of 376,000 has been reduced to nothing but your dinner!" Bandora stopped laughing and crossed her legs. "Ahhh what a great show. I wonder if that old fool Zordon is starting to regret hiring these children to do his work." She snapped her fingers. "Finster dear, would you come in here please?"

Finster walked in, holding a book. "Ahhh, my Empress, I was just coming to see you, you see..."

"Now, now, you deserve a reward. Your monster was victorious."

"That's exactly what I'm here to speak with you about, you see, the monster.....has...a weakness."

"What?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trini fumbled with her communicator. "THAT FAT UGLY SONNOVA!"
"Trini wait! Running back there won't help Kimberly any." Jason said after standing up.
"We can't just sit here! We have to go back for her!"
"We'll get her back, I promise, but we've lost our weapons too. If we go running off half-cocked in our condition we'll just be eaten too." Jason insisted.
"Listen to him Trini." Sarah said. "We-we need to talk to Zordon and come up with a plan. She has her suit, she's still alive. We can save her."
Trini closed her eyes and nodded and the teens teleported to the Command Center.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rangers, I already know of your predicament and have been scanning the monster for weaknesses since it ate your weapons and the computers have come up with a way to both weaken it and free Kimberly."
"What? What is it?" Billy asked.
"Behold the viewing globe."
The five teenagers turned to see a different dimension one that was covered in hundreds of bizarre plants. "This is the verdure dimension. In this dimension grows a magical plant: The Meadowblue."
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/001/1/d/mysterious_turnip_by_skypher-d5q3831.jpg
"This magical plant is poison to pig monsters and if we force feed it to the monster..." Alpha began.
"We'll make it vomit out everything it ate! Including Kimberly!" Trini said eagerly.
"Precisely."
"Unfortunately due to dimensional interference we cannot teleport you directly to it, however we can send you to it's general location." Zordon said.
They were all interrupted when they saw Goldar teleport to the dimension. "Goldar!"
"Damn Bandora, she must have found out about the weakness and sent him to destroy it!" Sarah cursed.
"And without our weapons....how are we supposed to fight him?" Billy asked.
Jason turned to the group. "We aren't. I'll fight him alone. The rest of you search for the plant. That's the priority."
"What?!" The team asked.
"Jason, it takes all of us to fight him! At least let me fight with you!" Zack insisted.
Jason held up his hand. "I know how dangerous Goldar is. But he's a distraction. Bandora wants us to waste time fighting him. She's probably got her putties searching for the plant too. We have to split up here."
"Jason...I...you're right." Trini nodded.
"I'll be fine. You guys just get that plant and then we'll get out of there and save Kim." He smiled. "Alright Zordon, get us over there."
Zordon smiled with pride at the Power Rangers. "Yes. Alpha?"
"Right away Zordon." Alpha pressed the buttons. "May the Power Protect you Rangers." The Rangers glowed and were transported between dimensions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goldar was cutting away plants as he looked around for the one he was sent to find, growling to himself about this part of the plan. Suddenly, he saw five multicolored streaks of energy teleport in. They landed several feet in front of him. Goldar grinned. Now things were getting interesting. "Hello again Power Rangers. I see that you are missing the Pink girl. Was she eaten by the pig?"
The teens nearly rushed him but Jason held his arms out to his sides. "Remember the plan." Was all he said as he walked forward to face Goldar alone and pulled out his morpher as the others glanced at their leader and ran off to go find the plant. "Tyrannosaurus!" In an instant Jason was transformed into the armor of the Red Ranger, minus his blade blaster. Jason and Goldar stared each other down. He laughed. "Red Ranger, do you seriously expect to fight me without your weapons?"
"Weapons don't make the man Goldar. I can kick your monkey butt all over this dimension just fine without them."
Goldar laughed again at his fearless tone of voice. "You humans never cease to entertain. Very well then." Goldar raised his sword and then stabbed it into the ground. "I'll play it your way, no weapons. It'll be more satisfying to beat you to death with my hands anyway."
Jason took his fighting stance.

more_horiz

Updated Stronghold Story!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Updated Stronghold Story!

Thoughts? Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Weapons don't make the man Goldar. I can kick your monkey butt all over this dimension just fine without them."
Goldar laughed again at his fearless tone of voice. "You humans never cease to entertain. Very well then." Goldar raised his sword and then stabbed it into the ground. "I'll play it your way, no weapons. It'll be more satisfying to beat you to death with my hands anyway."

Kimberly remembered falling, the monster had grabbed her and stuffed her into it's mouth. She tried to fight, to get away but there was no escape. She screamed as the monster swallowed her whole and it all went black.
A splash. Kimberly opened her eyes again to find herself in a large, pink, pulsating new location. The smell was utterly horrible wherever she was. Kimberly discovered she was laying in a pool of green slime. Kimberly freaked out and jumped back to her feet. Kimberly turned and punched one of the walls but bounced right off. Stumbling, she stopped herself and took in her surroundings.
Storyboard - Page 21 Qsn0S
"Oh man....oh no.....no-no way!" She saw all the dissolving food and bones floating around her. Kimberly grabbed onto her wrist and tried to teleport out. Her body glowed pink and she flew at the stomach wall and slammed right into it and bounced off, the energy from her teleport being absorbed into it. She slammed into the other side of the stomach and bounced off and fell to the slime again. Kimberly sat up and noticed she had found their weapons. She picked up a Blade Blaster and fired it at the monster's insides to no avail. Not giving up, she changed it to blade mode and stabbed at the stomach, but just like her punch, she bounced right off. "AAAARRRGHH! LET ME OUT!" She screamed at the monster as she continued to struggle against it. She was interrupted however when a truckload of food fell down on top of her, pushing her down. Getting back up, she saw even more food even falling down on her. Kimberly backed against the wall as the food and drink fell down. Holstering her blaster for now, Kimberly picked up her bow and fired it. Just like with her attacks though, the arrow bounced back at her. Sighing, Kimberly caught it out of the air and tossed the arrow aside. She tried her communicator but only got static. "Damn." She felt something and looked down to see the dissolving slime starting to rise. "Oh no...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trini, Sarah, Zack and Billy continued on while Jason distracted Goldar. An energy blast exploded in front of them but the four teens emerged from it morphed. They were faced with Babboo and D'argo and whole swarms of Putties. "Surprise power punks! This is as far as you go!" Baboo taunted. "The entire city will be devoured by the pig, and without your weapons, you will die here." D'argo smiled.
Zack and Billy stepped forward. "Sarah, Trini, you two go on ahead and get the plant, we'll handle things here!" Zack said to them.
"Are you sure?" Sarah asked.
"We're sure, keep going!" Billy told them and he and Zack charged the villains. D'argo fired on Zack but he jumped over the blast, twisted in the air and kicked the villain in the face.
"Thank you!" Trini said to them and charged forward, super jumping over the villains with Sarah and continuing on. "Where are you going?!" Baboo asked them but Billy kicked him in the ribs, sparking the monster and knocking him over. "Forget it, you're fighting us!"
"PUTTIES!" The putties swarmed around them and went on the attack, surrounding Billy and Zack. They fought back against the swarms of Putties with Baboo and D'argo taking shots at them in the middle of all the confusion. Baboo attacked with his long claw, slashing Billy's helmet and knocking him back as the Putties jumped and grabbed him.
Zack jumped up into the air and kicked two putties in the face and then landed and spin punched another one away and then tossed the next one but was hit point blank by D'argo's cannon, sending him flying through the air and then the Putties kicked him as he flew over towards them, knocking Zack down to the ground. Zack was pulled up the Putties and struggled against them as they held him still while D'argo began charging up his cannon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor update.

more_horiz
Update on the Stronghold Story, now with Reaper action!
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-seperate-battles-part-1.html

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Kimberly remembered falling, the monster had grabbed her and stuffed her into it's mouth. She tried to fight, to get away but there was no escape. She screamed as the monster swallowed her whole and it all went black.
A splash. Kimberly opened her eyes again to find herself in a large, pink, pulsating new location. The smell was utterly horrible wherever she was. Kimberly discovered she was laying in a pool of green slime. Kimberly freaked out and jumped back to her feet. Kimberly turned and punched one of the walls but bounced right off. Stumbling, she stopped herself and took in her surroundings.
Storyboard - Page 21 Qsn0S
"Oh man....oh no.....no-no way!" She saw all the dissolving food and bones floating around her. Kimberly grabbed onto her wrist and tried to teleport out. Her body glowed pink and she flew at the stomach wall and slammed right into it and bounced off, the energy from her teleport being absorbed into it. She slammed into the other side of the stomach and bounced off and fell to the slime again. Kimberly sat up and noticed she had found their weapons. She picked up a Blade Blaster and fired it at the monster's insides to no avail. Not giving up, she changed it to blade mode and stabbed at the stomach, but just like her punch, she bounced right off. "AAAARRRGHH! LET ME OUT!" She screamed at the monster as she continued to struggle against it. She was interrupted however when a truckload of food fell down on top of her, pushing her down. Getting back up, she saw even more food even falling down on her. Kimberly backed against the wall as the food and drink fell down. Holstering her blaster for now, Kimberly picked up her bow and fired it. Just like with her attacks though, the arrow bounced back at her. Sighing, Kimberly caught it out of the air and tossed the arrow aside. She tried her communicator but only got static. "Damn." She felt something and looked down to see the dissolving slime starting to rise. "Oh no...."
Trini, Sarah, Zack and Billy continued on while Jason distracted Goldar. An energy blast exploded in front of them but the four teens emerged from it morphed. They were faced with Babboo and D'argo and whole swarms of Putties. "Surprise power punks! This is as far as you go!" Baboo taunted. "The entire city will be devoured by the pig, and without your weapons, you will die here." D'argo smiled.
Zack and Billy stepped forward. "Sarah, Trini, you two go on ahead and get the plant, we'll handle things here!" Zack said to them.
"Are you sure?" Sarah asked.
"We're sure, keep going!" Billy told them and he and Zack charged the villains. D'argo fired on Zack but he jumped over the blast, twisted in the air and kicked the villain in the face.
"Thank you!" Trini said to them and charged forward, super jumping over the villains with Sarah and continuing on. "Where are you going?!" Baboo asked them but Billy kicked him in the ribs, sparking the monster and knocking him over. "Forget it, you're fighting us!"
"PUTTIES!" The putties swarmed around them and went on the attack, surrounding Billy and Zack. They fought back against the swarms of Putties with Baboo and D'argo taking shots at them in the middle of all the confusion. Baboo attacked with his long claw, slashing Billy's helmet and knocking him back as the Putties jumped and grabbed him.
Zack jumped up into the air and kicked two putties in the face and then landed and spin punched another one away and then tossed the next one but was hit point blank by D'argo's cannon, sending him flying through the air and then the Putties kicked him as he flew over towards them, knocking Zack down to the ground. Zack was pulled up the Putties and struggled against them as they held him still while D'argo began charging up his cannon.

Jason was thrown to the ground. He leaped up to his feet and continued the fight with Goldar, avoiding a punch and launching a combo of his own. Two punches at his face and then a jump kick at his chest. Goldar grabbed his foot and flipped him and then kicked Jason away, sending him flying. Jason landed on his feet and he spin kicked Goldar who blocked his attack. Jason landed and the two engaged in a lighting fast martial arts battle.

D'argo blasted Zack and the Putties holding him, sending him rocketing backwards through the air. Zack dug a small trench as he slid along the ground after he hit several dozen feet away.

The Putties held Billy as Baboo continued to slash at him until Billy managed to get free and knock the Putties away. He evaded Baboo's claw and leaped over and kicked him in the face.

Zack rubbed his chest as he stood up. "Gonna have to do better than that if you're going to keep me down!" Zack charged into battle again, flipping over a blast from D'argo and giving him a super uppercut.

Sarah and Trini ran forward until they were cut off by a massive group of Putties. "Trini, you go on ahead, I can handle these idiots."

Trini nodded and the two ran forward, fighting through the swarm of Putties until Sarah got an opening for her and Trini ran on ahead, super jumping through the air to get away from them as the rest of the Putties swarmed Sarah.

Trini searched until she spotted the plant they needed and grabbed it. Trini contacted the others. "Guys! GUYS I GOT IT!~"

Jason and Goldar punched each other in the face in a cross-counter, both sparking the other and causing Jason to fall back. "Trini, you got it? Great, let's get out of here!"

Billy fought it out with Baboo, both displaying incredible martial arts prowess until Billy landed several punches to his chest and then spin kicking him to the ground. "Rodger that!"

Zack punched D'argo in the ribs and then kicked him to the side.

Sarah knocked the Putties away and super jumped into the air and hit her teleporter as the others did, the group teleporting back to the Command Center.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The police arrived at a restaurant, having received a call that a monster was attacking before the call was interrupted by a scream and suddenly cut off. The people were running from the restaurant in terror.
The police and SWAT ran inside to find it completely empty, not even chairs and tables remained. The pig monster walked out of the backroom and roared at the police. They opened fire on it but the bullets did nothing, simply bouncing off the fat monster harmlessly. Sniffing the air, the monster grinned and then opened it's mouth, sucking the guns, riot shields, gas grenades and flash bangs right out of their hands and into it's mouth, swallowing them down just like it did to the power ranger weapons. Seeing this, the police quickly retreated outside. However the monster teleported outside in front of them. It summoned it's weapons and moved in for the kill but was interrupted by a flying boot to the head, catching it off guard and sending it flying through the air. The monster flipped in the air and landed on it's hooves and was punched across the face by Jason. It stumbled to the side and was kicked by Billy. Sarah and Zack landed next, grabbed it's arms and then kicked it in the middle of it's back. "Trini now!"
"Still hungry Pig? EAT THIS!" Trini yelled at it as she landed in front of the monster and shoved the magical plant into it's mouth and then hit it with an uppercut, forcing the monster to swallow the plant. The others backed off as the monster began shaking violently. Steam shot out of it's ears. It's eyes bugged out. It began foaming at the mouth as it swelled up then went became skinny, it started to spark and it's jaw dropped. There was a horrible scream of pain as the monster promptly vomited out everything it had eaten. All the food and drink and guns and shields and everything else it had eaten since arriving was puked out. During all of this, the Pink Ranger flew out of it's mouth along with their weapons and she returned to normal size. "Ohhhhh...ugghhh...that...that was disgusting!"
The others gathered around her as the monster continued to spark and vomit until it was empty. When it was done, the monster fell to the ground, looking like a deflated balloon. "KIMBERLY!"
Kimberly looked up at her friends as they all re-armed themselves.
"Guys........thank you."
"What are friends for?" Trini smiled beneath her helmet.
The team noticed the weakened monster struggling to it's feet. "So Kim, up for some payback?" Sarah asked.
"You have no idea!" Kimberly said and leaped up and armed herself and fired five charged arrows it, causing multiple explosions on the monster. The rest of the team went on the attack was well, hitting it with power attack after power attack.
"Alright guys, let's finish this porker! BRING THEM TOGETHER!" The Rangers threw their weapons into the air, forming the Power Blaster. They shoved the barrel in the monster's face. "TIME FOR SOME BARBECUE!" Kimberly yelled as the fired, blowing the monster's head as it was sent flying down the street and then exploded.

more_horiz
ANNNND DONE!

Also, this.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?412046-Power-Rangers-Respect-Thread/page9&highlight=

more_horiz
You don't mess with the Power Rangers!!!

more_horiz
For everybody who has been wondering just how much a$$ Reaper kicks.
http://zdemnstrongholdsuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-seperate-battles-part-1.html
Cool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply