Justice Patrol

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Admin wrote:Ahhh, I get it. Like Hela, except not naked.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7884/930367-hela_super.jpg
lol!

yeah just like that expect she's not naked , and runs a Acadmey in the Underworld ( Yomi) which Shinji Zastsuio attends to become a Tsukumogami Shokunin and a supernatural gas station.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Grimm Cottage

Carmella went into the kitchen she opens the fridge then pulls some bottles of blood out for herself, Esmeralda, and Darius then regular drinks for her mother and Merrick.

She closed the door then she sees Darius opening the bottle that contained blood in it"Appreciated" he toasted then drinks the bottle

"Saw Hiro btw" Darius said which caused a glare from Carmella

"Relax not going to harm him.l" Darius said then Carmella responded"Good. Between you and my sisters, you're the only one I find decent. Don't ruin that"

"Flattered" Darius grinned then got serious" How are you holding up?"

"Outside of everything, pretty well" Carmella said

"Really? I know feeding from your first victim must not have been an easy experience" Darius said

Carmella took a deep breath then exhaled"Last victim. What happen was during the heat of the moment, wont happen again"

"It isn't that simple, you know that" Darius said

Carmella looked at him" You don't seem to be enjoying this"

" No matter what happened between us we're still family. Besides I wouldn't wish this kind of baggage on you" Darius said

"On the for real. I appreciate that" Carmella said" With the hallmark crap out of the way, anything else you want to say to me?"

"There is one. The identity of the person that you've bitten. To prevent the possibility of this coming back to...you know I'd like to know who that person was" Darius said

"Thanks for the concern Darius but the last thing I need is the Blood Organization making this worse" Carmella said

"Thats why I want to make sure it wouldn't happen that way" Darius said

Carmella studied him" I don't want to be responsible for innocents being caught in the crossfire"

"They won't, there are diplomatic and less barbaric ways in handling it" Darius said" You have every right to be suspicious but like I said before, I want to put this behind us as much as you do and from experience I don't want this to turn ugly."

Carmella ponders this
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"
Dinah shook her head"No. More like trying to test me." she closes the door behind her then she asked Matthew" What did he tell you about me?"
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"
Dinah shook her head"No. More like trying to test me." she closes the door behind her then she asked Matthew" What did he tell you about me?"

"New York? How could I forget...he was trying to psych me out, was spouting off some bull about you being a murderer. I called him on it." Matthew assured her. "Even broke his nose for it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:58 am

Legato wrote:Grimm Cottage

Carmella went into the kitchen she opens the fridge then pulls some bottles of blood out for herself, Esmeralda, and Darius then regular drinks for her mother and Merrick.

She closed the door then she sees Darius opening the bottle that contained blood in it"Appreciated" he toasted then drinks the bottle

"Saw Hiro btw" Darius said which caused a glare from Carmella

"Relax not going to harm him.l" Darius said then Carmella responded"Good. Between you and my sisters, you're the only one I find decent. Don't ruin that"

"Flattered" Darius grinned then got serious" How are you holding up?"

"Outside of everything, pretty well" Carmella said

"Really? I know feeding from your first victim must not have been an easy experience" Darius said

Carmella took a deep breath then exhaled"Last victim. What happen was during the heat of the moment, wont happen again"

"It isn't that simple, you know that" Darius said

Carmella looked at him" You don't seem to be enjoying this"

" No matter what happened between us we're still family. Besides I wouldn't wish this kind of baggage on you" Darius said

"On the for real. I appreciate that" Carmella said" With the hallmark crap out of the way, anything else you want to say to me?"

"There is one. The identity of the person that you've bitten. To prevent the possibility of this coming back to...you know I'd like to know who that person was" Darius said

"Thanks for the concern Darius but the last thing I need is the Blood Organization making this worse" Carmella said

"Thats why I want to make sure it wouldn't happen that way" Darius said

Carmella studied him" I don't want to be responsible for innocents being caught in the crossfire"

"They won't, there are diplomatic and less barbaric ways in handling it" Darius said" You have every right to be suspicious but like I said before, I want to put this behind us as much as you do and from experience I don't want this to turn ugly."

Carmella ponders this

(Wow) Darius processed this as Carmella described the victim, Carmella didn't know who she is but Darius certainly do.

"I'm going to think this over" Darius tells Carmella" But as of right now our top priority is to take down the Old Man for good"

Carmella nods

"At the risk of sounding corny. Just you know when the sh*t hits the fan, your friend will have a guardian angel watching him" He grinned then Carmella approached him, placing a hand on his shoulder gently"Like I said, I wouldn't be so quick as to underestimate him or any of my friends. The strength of the wolf is the pack you know" she leans forward and whispered" Meaning, mess with him then you'll be the one that needs a guardian angel" she lean back then grinned and clinked her own bottle with his" Now help me serve these drinks to the others"
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"
Dinah shook her head"No. More like trying to test me." she closes the door behind her then she asked Matthew" What did he tell you about me?"

"New York? How could I forget...he was trying to psych me out, was spouting off some bull about you being a murderer. I called him on it." Matthew assured her. "Even broke his nose for it."
"A broken nose means nothing to him." Dinah pointed" He has been in serious scuffles" she closed her eyes to collect her thoughts " Matt..."
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"
Dinah shook her head"No. More like trying to test me." she closes the door behind her then she asked Matthew" What did he tell you about me?"

"New York? How could I forget...he was trying to psych me out, was spouting off some bull about you being a murderer. I called him on it." Matthew assured her. "Even broke his nose for it."
"A broken nose means nothing to him." Dinah pointed" He has been in serious scuffles" she closed her eyes to collect her thoughts " Matt..."

"I take victories where I can get them." Matthew said, trying to lighten the mood. He noticed the look on her face. "Dinah...is something wrong?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 am

Outside of Matt's room

Lily: Shinji who was that woman you were talking to just now the one in the gas station attendant uniform. she seem to have a overwhelming supernatural presence coming from her just who is she?


Shinji: huh super natural presence what on earth are you taking about Lily your power must be malfunction . that woman I was talking to was just a regular gas station attendant and I was talking to her about at TV show.

Lily: I'm not sure I believe you when you say that woman was just a normal gas station, and I'm sure my power wasn't malfunction.

Shinji: look Lily just drop it okay it's none of your concern who that woman was.

Lily: there's something your not telling me Is there Shinji.

Shinji: really you jus drop it already , and forget about that woman!

Lily: sure I'll keep quiet about it ( note to self Shinji knows something she isn't tell me and I need to find out what it is. so I'm just going to stay close to her and find out what it is!)

Sherry: you know I don't get way Vegas Kid join up with the Statesmen?

Mitch: yeah and when I ask him way he join up with the statesmen he just gave me the run around ,so where back at square one.

Sam: that means we still have no clue as to why Vegas Kid join the Statesmen, or his actually identity .

Peter: but we can say that he wasn't a part of the Exodus City attack as he wasn't even involved in that.

David: yeah but I number of houses and businesses did reporting being rob during the Exodus City attack so we do know what he was involving in.

Lily: so the question is now why did he rob those places , what was he after?
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At the hospital, Matthew was having trouble sleeping. He looked up upon hearing the door open. A nurse? No...a woman though...a young woman. Matthew sat up a little as he saw Dinah walk inside. "Di......you're alive. Thank God."
Dinah examined him"Your wounds will hill, least he didn't kill you"

"Came close." Matthew said. "If Hank hadn't found me when he did....what about you? You don't look like you have a scratch?"
"Thank your friends at the Academy for that. So physically I'm fine" Dinah said

Matthew sighed with relief. "Flannery is recuperating at Summer's place. She's safe. Those guys...these...Statesmen, whoever they are, what did they want with us?"

Dinah paused then responded" It's not you they were after, it's me"

Matthew closed his eyes as he thought back to the fight. "What did they want from you? Payback for foiling a plan or something?"
Dinah shook her head"No. More like trying to test me." she closes the door behind her then she asked Matthew" What did he tell you about me?"

"New York? How could I forget...he was trying to psych me out, was spouting off some bull about you being a murderer. I called him on it." Matthew assured her. "Even broke his nose for it."
"A broken nose means nothing to him." Dinah pointed" He has been in serious scuffles" she closed her eyes to collect her thoughts " Matt..."

"I take victories where I can get them." Matthew said, trying to lighten the mood. He noticed the look on her face. "Dinah...is something wrong?"
Dinah walked over to him, she ran her fingers through her hair"That stuff that he told you... isn't a lie"
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:18 am

Legato wrote:Dinah walked over to him, she ran her fingers through her hair"That stuff that he told you... isn't a lie"

Matthew could only stare at Dinah. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Dinah? A murderer? But...how? They had fought alongside each other, saved each other's lives, saved the lives of civilians, worked in the tower together, done everything together...all that time...she acted like a true hero. It just didn't compute at all! And yet, everything that New York had said...if she was admitting it, how could it be a lie? But, if that was true, that could only mean that Dinah, the great Dinah the hero that he had come to know and loved, would be the real lie wouldn't it? "Dinah....what happened? What...did you do?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 am

Shinji: ( Lily's a Medium so just being around the presence of Lady Izanami should have knock her render her unconscious or at lest knocking her off her butt. yeah I could ever since a sense her aura while talking to her that Lady Izanami wasn't her usually merry self that something was wrong. but I don't know what it is, wait could it be because Death was bound by that creep Dracula could that be the reason , why she's not her usually merry self? )

Lily put her ear to Matt's room and Sam looks at her saying in stern tone.

Sam: what are you doing?

Lily: detective work!

Sam: look whatever it is those people are talking about in there it's none of our business.

Peter: maybe it's a mystery?

Sherry: oh boy just I want I need another Mystery , what can't you guys acted like normal little kids!

David: you know guys I think we shouldn't be going on another Mystery right away he just had a run in with the Vegas Kid. so maybe we should just chilling out and relax.

Sherry: so doesn't that mean for once they're going to do want normal kids there age do?

Sam: yeah your right David we need to relax and I know just the place a shooting galley!

Sherry: apparently not!

Lily: I know we should visit Exodus city Caverns to relax.

Shinji: no we should relax by having sword duals in Exodus City Park!

Sherry: a shooting galley , caverns, sword duals how is any of those relaxing, these girls are nut jobs!

Peter & David: well any three sound cool to us let's do it.

Sherry: arugagh those two actually think those sound cool, they're not cool they're completely dangerous!!!






Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 am

introduction of the undead girl Kid Rameses the self proclaim Queen of Cool

Shinji sees a 16 year old dark skin girl she recognizes from the Academy riding on a cool looking skateboard she goes to and says in stern tone.

Shinji: sigh why is Rameses here she thinks she's so cool just because she's the descendent of some big bad Pharaoh well whoopy doo!

Kid Rameses puts up posters on the doors of Matt's and Pedro's rooms as she goes past them. the posters which have a picture of Kid Rameses on them read you are you are cordially invited to attend one cool party, the welcome party of Rameses XVI.... there will be food, drinks, entertainment... so tell you friends, tell everyone you know to come to this party the more the merry. Rameses XVI will be waiting to see her fellow students, and guest at her party, it's going to be a blast!

as she does that she also slides in get well soon cards sign by her, Kojo and Dahlia into both Matt and Pedro's rooms all smooth and cool like.

Shinji: arugagh now she's going on plaster posters of her self , who in the hell does she think she is?!?

Kid Rameses: apparently not you!

Shinji: you think you so cool Rameses, but your not, I could at lest half the stuff you can do like that skateboard for instance.

Kid Rameses: please by all means show me these awesome skills of yours.

Shinji: alright you ask for it prepare to be blow away Rameses!

Kid Rameses hops off his board and let's Shinji take a turn using it. on her first attempt Shinji falls flat on her face, and does it again, and again multiple times before Kid Rameses says in cool, calm collective tone.

Rameses: to you want to stop now before you embarrassing your self any further or do you want to continue?

Shinji: shut up Rameses, I'm going to pull off a move that will knock your socks off!!!

Shinji then gets on the board again and does tries to do a stunt but instead botches it and it's up hit her head on the back of a water fountain. as she holds her hold Rameses takes her skateboard back and says in cool, calm and collective tone.

Rameses: that was something alright, well it's been nice see you Shinji and I can see you're just as immature as ever.

Shinji: well you a, a, ah a poopie head there I said it.

Rameses: such a childish comeback Shinji how long then it take you to come up with that 2 seconds!

Rameses then hops out her skateboard does some cool tricks and slides into a open elevator with Sam, Lily, David, and peter saying in firm tones.

Lily: wow who was that just now? one thing I could tell about her though is that she's not normal I could sense a super natural presence coming from her.

David: beats me, but she sure seem cool

Peter: yeah she seem to have sort of coolness to her?

Sam: plus she had Colt Peacemakers, anyone who has those is cool in my book.

Shinji: I don't know why you all think she's so cool, she's not all that, just a show off!

Sherry: Shinji want are you getting so huffy about do you know that girl?

Shinji: let's just say she's some one that can't stand!

Sam: by can't stand that probably means your jealous of her right Shinji.

Shinji: shut your damn mouth Sam I'm not Jealous of her, I just don't like that damn smug attitude of hers.

end of introduction.

Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:21 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Dinah walked over to him, she ran her fingers through her hair"That stuff that he told you... isn't a lie"

Matthew could only stare at Dinah. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Dinah? A murderer? But...how? They had fought alongside each other, saved each other's lives, saved the lives of civilians, worked in the tower together, done everything together...all that time...she acted like a true hero. It just didn't compute at all! And yet, everything that New York had said...if she was admitting it, how could it be a lie? But, if that was true, that could only mean that Dinah, the great Dinah the hero that he had come to know and loved, would be the real lie wouldn't it? "Dinah....what happened? What...did you do?"
Dinah noticed Matthew's expression then right at that point she started to question her choice in telling him. No matter what alternatives she would have done she felt he deserved to know"Seven years of age when I first started out. Washington was assigned to oversee my training. It started out with just planting bombs, then as a got a little older it moved up to taking out people with a sniper rifle. Then when I turned eleven I went to up close assassinations" She paused as a means to collect herself then continued"I was trained to control my emotions when on a assignment, to remain as cold as possible." she took a deep breath"The only time I've ever cried was when I made my first kill. It was a mob boss, he and his wife just got married. When they got in the car and the explosion started" she closed her eyes, the memories of that still fresh to this day. Matt could see the mask that she wear the whole time he knew her faultering.

"Washington says that those people shouldn't matter. In fact my targets are usually those who have it coming. Washington always assure me that I shouldn't feel bad about what happens to them." Dinah's hands started to shake and her voice started to crack" It's never that simple. It took a long while but I've managed to escape from them. I never settled down somewhere because the longer I do the more likely they'd find me. Then I met up with Song. He took me in, I contemplated on taking off but I started to like his company. Then when Specter came along, it was as close to having an actual family."

"Despite that. Those people that I've killed are still with me whenever I go to sleep at night."a tear rolls down her cheek" There are moments I'd just wish that I couldn't feel a damn thing."
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:36 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Dinah walked over to him, she ran her fingers through her hair"That stuff that he told you... isn't a lie"

Matthew could only stare at Dinah. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Dinah? A murderer? But...how? They had fought alongside each other, saved each other's lives, saved the lives of civilians, worked in the tower together, done everything together...all that time...she acted like a true hero. It just didn't compute at all! And yet, everything that New York had said...if she was admitting it, how could it be a lie? But, if that was true, that could only mean that Dinah, the great Dinah the hero that he had come to know and loved, would be the real lie wouldn't it? "Dinah....what happened? What...did you do?"
Dinah noticed Matthew's expression then right at that point she started to question her choice in telling him. No matter what alternatives she would have done she felt he deserved to know"Seven years of age when I first started out. Washington was assigned to oversee my training. It started out with just planting bombs, then as a got a little older it moved up to taking out people with a sniper rifle. Then when I turned eleven I went to up close assassinations" She paused as a means to collect herself then continued"I was trained to control my emotions when on a assignment, to remain as cold as possible." she took a deep breath"The only time I've ever cried was when I made my first kill. It was a mob boss, he and his wife just got married. When they got in the car and the explosion started" she closed her eyes, the memories of that still fresh to this day. Matt could see the mask that she wear the whole time he knew her faultering.

"Washington says that those people shouldn't matter. In fact my targets are usually those who have it coming. Washington always assure me that I shouldn't feel bad about what happens to them." Dinah's hands started to shake and her voice started to crack" It's never that simple. It took a long while but I've managed to escape from them. I never settled down somewhere because the longer I do the more likely they'd find me. Then I met up with Song. He took me in, I contemplated on taking off but I started to like his company. Then when Specter came along, it was as close to having an actual family."

"Despite that. Those people that I've killed are still with me whenever I go to sleep at night."a tear rolls down her cheek" There are moments I'd just wish that I couldn't feel a damn thing."

Matthew was stunned silent. He had no words, nothing. He was blank. The girl he loved was sobbing in front of him and he had no idea what to say. As he struggled to process all of this, the two sat together in the hospital room. The only sound was Dinah crying and the machines beeping.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Dinah used that moment to will herself to settle down. Once she did she looked at Matthew, he was stunned. She wasn't sure what his initial reaction would be. They both continued to sit there, equally reflecting on the recent events. She hated that Matt had to get in the middle of this and the situation he and the others are in. They didn't deserve any of this

Dinah gets up then says to Matt" I'm sorry." she then turns and made her leave
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Legato wrote:Dinah used that moment to will herself to settle down. Once she did she looked at Matthew, he was stunned. She wasn't sure what his initial reaction would be. They both continued to sit there, equally reflecting on the recent events. She hated that Matt had to get in the middle of this and the situation he and the others are in. They didn't deserve any of this

Dinah gets up then says to Matt" I'm sorry." she then turns and made her leave

She reached the door before she heard a noise from the bed. Matthew was forcing himself to get up, despite the condition his body was in. He pushed away the blanket and put his feet on the cold floor. He almost fell but he was able to catch himself on the chair, Pushing himself back up, Matthew walked over to her. He stopped in front of Dinah and before she could utter another word, Matthew grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "Dinah....don't go. I...I can understand how hard it must have been to tell me all that...so, if you have anything left, just, let it out."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Dinah used that moment to will herself to settle down. Once she did she looked at Matthew, he was stunned. She wasn't sure what his initial reaction would be. They both continued to sit there, equally reflecting on the recent events. She hated that Matt had to get in the middle of this and the situation he and the others are in. They didn't deserve any of this

Dinah gets up then says to Matt" I'm sorry." she then turns and made her leave

She reached the door before she heard a noise from the bed. Matthew was forcing himself to get up, despite the condition his body was in. He pushed away the blanket and put his feet on the cold floor. He almost fell but he was able to catch himself on the chair, Pushing himself back up, Matthew walked over to her. He stopped in front of Dinah and before she could utter another word, Matthew grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "Dinah....don't go. I...I can understand how hard it must have been to tell me all that...so, if you have anything left, just, let it out."
Dinah gently took him back to the bed then sit him down" I never intended for you and the others to get involved in this"
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Matthew sat down on the bed with her. "It's okay Di. I...I understand. It wasn't your fault. Thesreguys would have come after us eventually anyway. I'm not upset with you at all, for these statesmen or any of your past." Matthew paused before continuing. "I know you've been working to atone for your past and you have saved my life and the lives of the cities citizens more times than I can count. You are a hero Dinah. We are all alive. We are all still here. And we wiwill get through this and come out stronger for it. We'll get through...because we have each other and........because I love you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:Matthew sat down on the bed with her. "It's okay Di. I...I understand. It wasn't your fault. Thesreguys would have come after us eventually anyway. I'm not upset with you at all, for these statesmen or any of your past." Matthew paused before continuing. "I know you've been working to atone for your past and you have saved my life and the lives of the cities citizens more times than I can count. You are a hero Dinah. We are all alive. We are all still here. And we wiwill get through this and come out stronger for it. We'll get through...because we have each other and........because I love you."
Dinah looked at him stunned, what surprised her even more is the fact that" I love you too"
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Peter: that guy Pedro has friends right, I know let's go visit them.

David: oh yeah let's totally do that.

Lily: road trip?

Peter: hell yeah road trip!

Shinji: well we do have time to burn so yeah road trip!

Sam: Road trip!

Sherry: you guys we need to be heading back to Las Vegas , we can't go on any road trips!

Mitch: I can't go back, if my Arch enemy Vegas Kid has gotten himself involved with the Statesmen then I'm involved too!

Lily: and if Mitch isn't going back, then nether are we, because we're a team!

Peter: yeah I team so road trip!

the American Youth Psychic detective squad chant Road trip over and over again until Sherry craves in and just says in stern tone.

Sherry: okay we will go on a road trip to see this Pedro guy's friends, but right after you all get your medical check ups here.

outside of the Exodus Hospital Kid Rameses is on a tree branch looking through a window and listing in on the conversation saying in cool, calm and collective tone.

Kid Rameses: so Pedro has friends outside of Exodus City huh well I know where my next stop is!
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Matthew sat down on the bed with her. "It's okay Di. I...I understand. It wasn't your fault. Thesreguys would have come after us eventually anyway. I'm not upset with you at all, for these statesmen or any of your past." Matthew paused before continuing. "I know you've been working to atone for your past and you have saved my life and the lives of the cities citizens more times than I can count. You are a hero Dinah. We are all alive. We are all still here. And we wiwill get through this and come out stronger for it. We'll get through...because we have each other and........because I love you."
Dinah looked at him stunned, what surprised her even more is the fact that" I love you too"

Matthew smiled. Dinah smiled. They stared deep into each others eyes. They leaned forward. There was only a brief hesitation before their lips met and they held the kiss as they held each other in their arms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHesVJR4WEA
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Matthew sat down on the bed with her. "It's okay Di. I...I understand. It wasn't your fault. Thesreguys would have come after us eventually anyway. I'm not upset with you at all, for these statesmen or any of your past." Matthew paused before continuing. "I know you've been working to atone for your past and you have saved my life and the lives of the cities citizens more times than I can count. You are a hero Dinah. We are all alive. We are all still here. And we wiwill get through this and come out stronger for it. We'll get through...because we have each other and........because I love you."
Dinah looked at him stunned, what surprised her even more is the fact that" I love you too"

Matthew smiled. Dinah smiled. They stared deep into each others eyes. They leaned forward. There was only a brief hesitation before their lips met and they held the kiss as they held each other in their arms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHesVJR4WEA
Aaaaand cue next scene.

Up for continuing the conversation involving Carmella and the others?

Also I posted an idea in Storyboard
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 6 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum