ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Justice Patrol

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionJustice Patrol - Page 3 EmptyRe: Justice Patrol

more_horiz
Cameo appearance by White Wolf

outside Maximilian house Mandy Sykes aka White Wolf is standing outside with cloak masking her face as she says in stern tone.

White Wolf: it's all a haze, all I remember is that monster Smiley burtally beating me half to death and dying in that explosion. then all of sudden I wind up alive as a cyborg in a occult of assassins on a far away island. I don't even remember what happen after I woke up , but all I know is that the people who bought me back to life are after me and they have tech that I never seen before. that's why I must fine out where LION and I will start by gathering all the info I can from this city first!

maybe I can ask that reptilian girl and her friends that I saw.

Justice Patrol - Page 3 1179cb604213af932ace98be229f4a49

more_horiz

At the hospital, Matthew lay in bed, seemingly resting but he was trying to call a friend. (Flannery....Flannery are you there? Can you hear me?)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

At the hospital, Matthew lay in bed, seemingly resting but he was trying to call a friend. (Flannery....Flannery are you there? Can you hear me?)
(Matt? Oh thank God, you ok?)

"How are you holding up?" Hank asked Summer

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(My body is thrashed, but I'm alive. I'm in the hospital. Hank was just here....he's okay too. Derrick and Mariah were just here too, they're looking after my parents now...they said...they said that Dinah and the others are safe...what about you?)

"Well enough, all things considered.....I'm just happy everybody's alive."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(My body is thrashed, but I'm alive. I'm in the hospital. Hank was just here....he's okay too. Derrick and Mariah were just here too, they're looking after my parents now...they said...they said that Dinah and the others are safe...what about you?)

(I feel like Loki after getting smashed by The Hulk but still alive) Flannery responded

"Back at ya" Hank responded to Summer

OT: BTW check out Heroes Rising Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So you guys should know the city pretty well huh? Ever heard the name Flores anywhere?" Mariah would ask
curious about her family's well-being

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So you guys should know the city pretty well huh? Ever heard the name Flores anywhere?" Mariah would ask

"Flores? Umm....yes. Yes, I think I have." Lara said.

more_horiz
BTW got a RP waiting in Marvel/CAU, Heroes Rising, and Planet Sunshine

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(I feel like Loki after getting smashed by The Hulk but still alive) Flannery responded

"Back at ya" Hank responded to Summer

(Same here. God.....who the hell were those guys?)

Summer smiled. "She's in there if you want to talk to her. In my room."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"do you remember where by any chance?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, we can show you tomorrow...right now, the city is still crazy."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Cameo appearance by White Wolf

outside Maximilian house Mandy Sykes aka White Wolf is standing outside with cloak masking her face as she says in stern tone.

White Wolf: it's all a haze, all I remember is that monster Smiley burtally beating me half to death and dying in that explosion. then all of sudden I wind up alive as a cyborg in a occult of assassins on a far away island. I don't even remember what happen after I woke up , but all I know is that the people who bought me back to life are after me and they have tech that I never seen before. that's why I must fine out where LION and I will start by gathering all the info I can from this city first!

maybe I can ask that reptilian girl and her friends that I saw.

Justice Patrol - Page 3 1179cb604213af932ace98be229f4a49

White Wolf looks inside a window and says in stern tone

White Wolf: they're not there, but two another teenagers and two adults are inside, maybe I can talk to one of them. I must fine out LION's Location no matter what!

White Wolf knocks on the door.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, we can show you tomorrow...right now, the city is still crazy."
"understanda-ill get the door" Mariah says, looking out if the peephole, keeping it closed

more_horiz
White Wolf ( looking inside the peephole): hey you open this door! Look I'm not a bad guy I just need a place to stay. ( one of them must know about LION, I must know where LION's Location is because I believe they're the only ones who can tell me what tech I have seen is!) argahgaghahhhhhh!!!!!!

(that memory that painful memory of that monster Smiley my own mother burtally beating me half to death and leaving me to die in that awful forsaking warehouse burns deeply in my mind! I been dead for so long, but that doesn't give Konna's daughter Belia the excuse to think she can replacement me where does she get off! just because I have been died for 12 years doesn't mean she can just waltz in and take my place as Konna's sidekick! if she want's to be a hero fine, but if she thinks she can replace me, than she should be looking a another line of work!)

( and what about Konna did she avenged my death did she kill that monster Smiley or is that monster still alive?)

more_horiz
Lara put a hand on Mariah's shoulder. "We don't know who it was that attacked the city. She could be with them."

Oliver stood up. "Who are you?" He called to the door.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Lara put a hand on Mariah's shoulder. "We don't know who it was that attacked the city. She could be with them."

Oliver stood up. "Who are you?" He called to the door.
"I know ma'am, excuse me@ shed tell mrs Maximilian before nodding to Derrick. The two heated up their hands a bit, saying in unison "leave!"

more_horiz
Oliver Maximilian stepped up. "Hold on a moment....." He was quiet at first before stepping up to the door.

"Oliver!"

"It's what Matthew would do...and for all we know, her home was wrecked during the fights." He said and opened the door. "Ma'am....what is your name?" He asked White Wolf.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Oliver Maximilian stepped up. "Hold on a moment....." He was quiet at first before stepping up to the door.

"Oliver!"

"It's what Matthew would do...and for all we know, her home was wrecked during the fights." He said and opened the door. "Ma'am....what is your name?" He asked White Wolf.
"I've never seen her before" Derrick would add, flanking mr Maximillian with Mariah

"We know as much about LION as you do lady, so what makes you think we'd know anything?"

more_horiz
White Wolf: look I don't have time to tell you who I'm there's a occult of assassins with some tech I never seen before after me! sorry about I didn't mean to holler at you there's just this painful memory sketched into my mind so I'm a little edgy. I'm the White Wolf as for my real identity why don't you figure it out but I give you four hints my favorite insect is one that is used to make honey I was born in the country Denmark's most corrupt city, I used to be a sidekick to a bird theme super hero, and as a child I had a violent temper.

I need a place to stay a place where the guys who are after me won't find me. I'm also looking for LION as I believe they can tell me what the tech is that the guys who are after me are using and who they are. as for the ones who are attacking this City maybe it's the guys who are after me. nah it couldn't be them, there assassins and assassins only focus on their targets they wouldn't attack anyone who wasn't one of their targets.

(Looking at Derrick) cool your jets boy I'm not here to start trouble. I don't I'm just going around place to place asking questions hoping to get answers. before coming here first I woke up on a island cover in a thick fog , then I made it to my home town but I was follow and afterwards I traveling from place to place until I made my way here with out a ounce of rest.

White Wolf's Danish accent makes it clear that she isn't from the states, and she looks to be 16 of age. not only that but her voice sounds familiar to a deceased teenage girl who was said to have die in accidental house fire 12 years ago.

more_horiz
"You expect us to trust you and you won't reveal your identity? People are near death because of deceitful things like that and dangerous strangers! To, our friends almost got killed because of that so don't tell me to cool my jets lady!"

"Derrick's right, we have every reason to be on edge bit the decision isn't ours" Mariah would say as she looked back at Mr Maximilian, wondering what his decision would be

more_horiz
BTW Froggy posted a PM to you and Guy Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You expect us to trust you and you won't reveal your identity? People are near death because of deceitful things like that and dangerous strangers! To, our friends almost got killed because of that so don't tell me to cool my jets lady!"

"Derrick's right, we have every reason to be on edge bit the decision isn't ours" Mariah would say as she looked back at Mr Maximilian, wondering what his decision would be

White Wolf: fine if you would get you to trust me then I will reveal my identity.

White Wolf removes her cloak to reveal that she is wearing clothing style from the year 2000 and her face looks familiar to a teenage girl who was killed in a accidental house fire 12 years ago . her body is also familiar to the girl who was said to have die in a accidental house fire 12 years go quite muscular and then she says her name.

White Wolf: I'm Mandy Sykes formerly know as Bee The girl wonder, and I have been dead for 12 years! I also see that fashion hasn't chance much since my death. if you want to know why I'm alive right now it's because the guys who are after me bought me back to life with the used of this strange cybernetic tech and made me into a cyborg I didn't even know what the tech was all I knew was that there was this logo on the tech that kind of look like fade N. on that island cover in fog I saw these strange zombie like creatures and felt a like there was this eerie presence.

White Wolf then describes in detail the creatures she saw on the island she was on and they match the descriptions of Jiangshi. after that she sighs and says in firm tone

White Wolf: you know what's funny people say I die in accidental house fire and that it was all over the news, so apparently my death and career as a sidekick was cover up by the authorities! I can tell you this I didn't die in no damn house fire, what happen to me was far worse! I suffer a brutal and gruesome death! every time I close my eyes I see that woman my mother smiling down at me with a bloody monkey wrench in one hand embracing my father's bloody corpse it's a haunting dream.

the name that White Wolf calls out is the same name of the teenage girl who supposedly had dead 12 years ago in accidental house fire at the age of 16 that was said to have happen in Battle Axe City Denmark. it was report on every news channel 12 years ago, but there was never any footage of said fire just words from the Battle Axe City Police saying that the fire happen. yet here was the girl who had supposedly die in said house fire standing outside of the Maximilian house.

more_horiz
Lara mixed up some cocoa for everybody and handed White Wolf a glass. "Here you are. Please forgive us for our paranoia, it's just....things have been very bad in the city today. Our son is in the hospital and nobody knows what happened to The Justice Patrol...a lot of people are scared."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Lara mixed up some cocoa for everybody and handed White Wolf a glass. "Here you are. Please forgive us for our paranoia, it's just....things have been very bad in the city today. Our son is in the hospital and nobody knows what happened to The Justice Patrol...a lot of people are scared."

White Wolf: ( sipping on her glass) I can relate growing up in Battle axe City, I seen either people die or get injured all the time. but things were almost always bad in the City I grew up in. my father was the district attorney of the city I grew up in and he did everything in his power to clean it up. but he was burtally murder when I was 10 by female wearing a trench coat and I was sent to a orphanage as my mother couldn't be found. this woman's name was Smiley!

because of that I developed Violent temper start lashing out at other kids when they said bad things about my mother, things I didn't won't to be true. I was eventually in rolled in this guardianship program where a woman name Konna Coldsteel took me in. she became my mentor and at the age of 11 I discover that she was this super hero name the Black Crow. I decided I want to be like her so I made my own crime fighting outfit and sort out to fight crime.

I had target a high profile gang running a illegal drug business, I had good attentions, but my mentor the Black Crow show my that the way I was going about doing things was wrong. I didn't know at the time I was endanger people's lives I just want to stop those bad men form ruining any more people's lives. I offer to become her sidekick, she refused at first, but then accepted and made me go through this intense 3 year training program.

while I was living with her and fighting along side her sidekick Bee I became friends with her younger sister who was the same age as me and did well in school. but I always had one question in the back of my mind who in the world was my mother, everyone I knew would never tell me, they would just say that she love me. eventually at the age of 16 I got fed up not knowing who my mother was and had argument with my mentor before I left to find answers. I knew just where to look I need to find the person who kill my father and possibly my mother , so I went out to look for Smiley.

but upon confronting I was shock to learn the ugly truth about my mother, and truth that everyone in my town hid from me. this woman Smiley who's real name was Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua , the one who I thought possibly kill my mother was my mother, and she murder my own father! I just didn't won't to believe it my home town's biggest mass murder was my mother I tried to shoot her with a gun but I just couldn't do it I was in too much shock. my own mother then proceed to burtally beating half to death and left me to dying in a burning warehouse.

that's the story of my life, one would never think that a mother would do such a thing to her own child! I now know why my home town kept this a secret from me, they didn't want me to know that my mother was a mass murder, that she was awful person , a monster, they wanted to protect me and failed!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ooc: hey blh, ism if you realize but these are Stronghold's parents and they're pretty freaked out right now. Derrick and Mariah are trying to keep them safe from the statesmen so bringing White Wolf's whole arc here instead of a LION thread makes it mind if hard for anyone to do anything, ESP when I'm stretched over so many threads. This is the major reason I kind if wanted to end the flashback thread, it goes on sooooooo long.

Two teens who've barely begun to be superheroes and two frightened parents against a top flight psycho you've concocted?

A bit much don't you think since this guy has toyed with pros

To cut things short, I get you want some action and are getting tired of waiting for me on the threads, but keep in mind other ppl when you rp. Main reason why I ask before joining threads.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply