Justice Patrol

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Froggy wrote:Ooc: hey blh, ism if you realize but these are Stronghold's parents and they're pretty freaked out right now. Derrick and Mariah are trying to keep them safe from the statesmen so bringing White Wolf's whole arc here instead of a LION thread makes it mind if hard for anyone to do anything, ESP when I'm stretched over so many threads. This is the major reason I kind if wanted to end the flashback thread, it goes on sooooooo long.

Two teens who've barely begun to be superheroes and two frightened parents against a top flight psycho you've concocted?

A bit much don't you think since this guy has toyed with pros

To cut things short, I get you want some action and are getting tired of waiting for me on the threads, but keep in mind other ppl when you rp. Main reason why I ask before joining threads.

just remove the parts with Mr. Giggles, now it's just White Wolf telling her story, that should be too much of a bother.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Fri May 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Yea that's better dude, makes things less confusing
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Froggy wrote:Yea that's better dude, makes things less confusing

good, oh and the parts with Mr.Giggles have been move to the Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread. also no one in Exodus City or the public world we see the broadcast cause Qin is working on jamming the signal.

OT: also Admin you have a Rp in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread.



Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:Lara mixed up some cocoa for everybody and handed White Wolf a glass. "Here you are. Please forgive us for our paranoia, it's just....things have been very bad in the city today. Our son is in the hospital and nobody knows what happened to The Justice Patrol...a lot of people are scared."

White Wolf: ( sipping on her glass) I can relate growing up in Battle axe City, I seen either people die or get injured all the time. but things were almost always bad in the City I grew up in. my father was the district attorney of the city I grew up in and he did everything in his power to clean it up. but he was burtally murder when I was 10 by female wearing a trench coat and I was sent to a orphanage as my mother couldn't be found. this woman's name was Smiley!

because of that I developed Violent temper start lashing out at other kids when they said bad things about my mother, things I didn't won't to be true. I was eventually in rolled in this guardianship program where a woman name Konna Coldsteel took me in. she became my mentor and at the age of 11 I discover that she was this super hero name the Black Crow. I decided I want to be like her so I made my own crime fighting outfit and sort out to fight crime.

I had target a high profile gang running a illegal drug business, I had good attentions, but my mentor the Black Crow show my that the way I was going about doing things was wrong. I didn't know at the time I was endanger people's lives I just want to stop those bad men form ruining any more people's lives. I offer to become her sidekick, she refused at first, but then accepted and made me go through this intense 3 year training program.

while I was living with her and fighting along side her sidekick Bee I became friends with her younger sister who was the same age as me and did well in school. but I always had one question in the back of my mind who in the world was my mother, everyone I knew would never tell me, they would just say that she love me. eventually at the age of 16 I got fed up not knowing who my mother was and had argument with my mentor before I left to find answers. I knew just where to look I need to find the person who kill my father and possibly my mother , so I went out to look for Smiley.

but upon confronting I was shock to learn the ugly truth about my mother, and truth that everyone in my town hid from me. this woman Smiley who's real name was Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua , the one who I thought possibly kill my mother was my mother, and she murder my own father! I just didn't won't to believe it my home town's biggest mass murder was my mother I tried to shoot her with a gun but I just couldn't do it I was in too much shock. my own mother then proceed to burtally beating half to death and left me to dying in a burning warehouse.

that's the story of my life, one would never think that a mother would do such a thing to her own child! I now know why my home town kept this a secret from me, they didn't want me to know that my mother was a mass murder, that she was awful person , a monster, they wanted to protect me and failed!

White Wolf sips on her glass after a long pause and says in stern tone.

White Wolf: I don't mean to burden you folks with my tragic story and I still a little bitter inside that my mentor and the people who I trusted never told me who my mother was.

later that is a knock at the door and White Wolf looks outside the peep hole and sees Belia Coldsteel who is wearing usually casually attire and not her superhero costume. outside Belia looks through the peep hole and says in firm tone.

Darkgale: big Mandy I know your in there track you to this location by the tracking bug I implanted in your cloak. look I want to talk, we kind of gotten off on the wrong foot.

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Fasdffdfsf

White Wolf: ( looking at Lara) Miss that's one of my mentor's quadruplet daughters Belia Coldsteel out there. I used to baby sit her and her sisters when they were just little angels they're were just four years old when my tragic event happen. I never got to seen any of them grow up, never got to see their birthdays. I do know this though Belia is a good person, because her mother Konna my mentor is a good person and that the rest of her family are basically good people including my best friend Cragazai who is Belia's mother's little sister who I haven't seen in a long time.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 am

"So if you know they're good people, why'd you run from them?" Derrick would ask
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue May 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Froggy wrote:"So if you know they're good people, why'd you run from them?" Derrick would ask

White Wolf: they are good people and my mentor and her sisters lived in separate countries. so I only ran from my mentor, and I only ran away because I was bitter about not knowing who my mother was, I was bitter because Konna and my hometown kept that a secret from me. but now I'm also bitter that they cover up my death.

Belia Coldsteel: look big Mandy I know you bitter about my mom never telling you who your mother was but she had her reason. she was keeping a promise to Commissoner Magnus Yhoui your father's best friend to keep you truth about your mother a secret. Magnus want to protect for you from your mother for your late father the former District Attorney Frank Sykes' sake and my mother vow to keep that secret. Magnus is the one who choose to cover up your death he did want the public to see want happen to you, most importantly he didn't want to show his wife what happen to you.

( taking a long pause as she looks at Derrick, Mariah, Lara and Oliver through the peep hole) look I know you all must think that Magnus and my mother are assholes for not telling big Mandy who were mother was. to better understand their actions you must first know who big Mandy's mother was, and what she has done., what kind of person Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua was!

OT: Froggy I also have Rps for you in the Flashback Thread and the Halworth Acadmey thread
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Wed May 22, 2013 1:08 am

OT:I believe Lara and Oliver deserve some space so that they can have a chance to breath and cope with whats going on with their son. So all of this really isn't necessary. So just retcon this by having a agent help the characters in question instead of interjecting Matt's parents in this. I know they're Matt's parents but they need time to deal with whats happening
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"So if you know they're good people, why'd you run from them?" Derrick would ask

White Wolf: they are good people and my mentor and her sisters lived in separate countries. so I only ran from my mentor, and I only ran away because I was bitter about not knowing who my mother was, I was bitter because Konna and my hometown kept that a secret from me. but now I'm also bitter that they cover up my death.

Belia Coldsteel: look big Mandy I know you bitter about my mom never telling you who your mother was but she had her reason. she was keeping a promise to Commissoner Magnus Yhoui your father's best friend to keep you truth about your mother a secret. Magnus want to protect for you from your mother for your late father the former District Attorney Frank Sykes' sake and my mother vow to keep that secret. Magnus is the one who choose to cover up your death he did want the public to see want happen to you, most importantly he didn't want to show his wife what happen to you.

( taking a long pause as she looks at Derrick, Mariah, Lara and Oliver through the peep hole) look I know you all must think that Magnus and my mother are assholes for not telling big Mandy who were mother was. to better understand their actions you must first know who big Mandy's mother was, and what she has done., what kind of person Maylou Huo Mao Kazastua was!

OT: Froggy I also have Rps for you in the Flashback Thread and the Halworth Acadmey thread
a knock came at the door. "This is LION, please open the door"

IOC: I know dude but remember what I mentioned?
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Wed May 22, 2013 1:20 am

Lara walked over and opened the door. "Yes?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

Admin wrote:Lara walked over and opened the door. "Yes?"
the agent had green hair and seemed to be quite young, early 20's. "uh I'm deeply sorry to disturb you but the two females here-the masked one and the brunette- need to come with me. I have business concerning them or well my superiors do" he'd say, pointing at Mandy and White Wolf
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Wed May 22, 2013 1:23 am

Legato wrote:OT:I believe Lara and Oliver deserve some space so that they can have a chance to breath and cope with whats going on with their son. So all of this really isn't necessary. So just retcon this by having a agent help the characters in question instead of interjecting Matt's parents in this. I know they're Matt's parents but they need time to deal with whats happening
Just a reminder. So Froggy, BLH, let Lara and Oliver deal with whats going on with their son
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 am

Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:OT:I believe Lara and Oliver deserve some space so that they can have a chance to breath and cope with whats going on with their son. So all of this really isn't necessary. So just retcon this by having a agent help the characters in question instead of interjecting Matt's parents in this. I know they're Matt's parents but they need time to deal with whats happening
Just a reminder. So Froggy, BLH, let Lara and Oliver deal with whats going on with their son

We will, we're just providing BLH's chars with an exit without just kicking them out. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:OT:I believe Lara and Oliver deserve some space so that they can have a chance to breath and cope with whats going on with their son. So all of this really isn't necessary. So just retcon this by having a agent help the characters in question instead of interjecting Matt's parents in this. I know they're Matt's parents but they need time to deal with whats happening
Just a reminder. So Froggy, BLH, let Lara and Oliver deal with whats going on with their son

We will, we're just providing BLH's chars with an exit without just kicking them out. Very Happy

Cool cool Cool Cool
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Legato on Wed May 22, 2013 1:28 am

BTW Froggy I posted you a PM and also you owe me a comment concerning my latest Shades of Grey series, Antagonist Smile


Last edited by Legato on Wed May 22, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Legato
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed May 22, 2013 1:28 am

Legato wrote:OT:I believe Lara and Oliver deserve some space so that they can have a chance to breath and cope with whats going on with their son. So all of this really isn't necessary. So just retcon this by having a agent help the characters in question instead of interjecting Matt's parents in this. I know they're Matt's parents but they need time to deal with whats happening

OT: technically Belia Coldsteel aka Darkgale was in Exodus City looking for the Justice Patrol and Mandy aka White Wolf.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 1:39 am

"Ms Coldsteel? Please come along, you too White Wolf" the agent would plead
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed May 22, 2013 1:43 am

Froggy wrote:"Ms Coldsteel? Please come along, you too White Wolf" the agent would plead

Belia Coldsteel aka Darkgale ( not in her costume / purple hair dyed): okay I'm come with you guys, but just so you know I only came here because I was looking for Mandy aka White Wolf over there, and the Justice Patrol. I been wanted to join there group but so far I haven't been getting any contact from them. ( hmmm LION wants me huh, this is my chance to know for sure if my aunt Yonna really is working for LION. maybe I could get some info on the Statesmen?)

Mandy Sykes puts on her costume saying in stern tone

Mandy Sykes aka White Wolf ( blonde hair) that's fine by me let's go.

OT: Admin I have a Rp for you in Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady
thread.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 1:47 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Ms Coldsteel? Please come along, you too White Wolf" the agent would plead

Belia Coldsteel aka Darkgale ( not in her costume / purple hair dyed): okay I'm come with you guys, but just so you know I only came here because I was looking for Mandy aka White Wolf over there, and the Justice Patrol. I been wanted to join there group but so far I haven't been getting any contact from them. ( hmmm LION wants me huh, this is my chance to know for sure if my aunt Yonna really is working for LION. maybe I could get some info on the Statesmen?)

Mandy Sykes puts on her costume saying in stern tone

Mandy Sykes aka White Wolf ( blonde hair) that's fine by me let's go.

OT: Admin I have a Rp for you in Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady
thread.
OOC: I keep hoping WOLF gets a nemesis named billy or throws down in a crossover with Reaper. After we teleport lets post in the quantum thread okay? Sorry to keep dumping your stuff in there but this is why I enjoy wrapping up story lines man

"Good to hear ms Sykes and Coldsteel. I am Agent Skulleigh, and once we port ill talk to you about your au-teleport cuts off his voice
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed May 22, 2013 1:52 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:OT:I believe Lara and Oliver deserve some space so that they can have a chance to breath and cope with whats going on with their son. So all of this really isn't necessary. So just retcon this by having a agent help the characters in question instead of interjecting Matt's parents in this. I know they're Matt's parents but they need time to deal with whats happening
Just a reminder. So Froggy, BLH, let Lara and Oliver deal with whats going on with their son

We will, we're just providing BLH's chars with an exit without just kicking them out. Very Happy

Cool cool Cool Cool

well Mandy Sykes and Belia Coldsteel are leaving with LION, Belia has a alternated motive by going with LION gathering info on the Statesmen and to find out if one of her aunts is a LION agent. she also was trying to get contact with the Justice Patrol to join them. Mandy Sykes is leaving because she doesn't want to bother Matt's Parents.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed May 22, 2013 1:56 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Ms Coldsteel? Please come along, you too White Wolf" the agent would plead

Belia Coldsteel aka Darkgale ( not in her costume / purple hair dyed): okay I'm come with you guys, but just so you know I only came here because I was looking for Mandy aka White Wolf over there, and the Justice Patrol. I been wanted to join there group but so far I haven't been getting any contact from them. ( hmmm LION wants me huh, this is my chance to know for sure if my aunt Yonna really is working for LION. maybe I could get some info on the Statesmen?)

Mandy Sykes puts on her costume saying in stern tone

Mandy Sykes aka White Wolf ( blonde hair) that's fine by me let's go.

OT: Admin I have a Rp for you in Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady
thread.
OOC: I keep hoping WOLF gets a nemesis named billy or throws down in a crossover with Reaper. After we teleport lets post in the quantum thread okay? Sorry to keep dumping your stuff in there but this is why I enjoy wrapping up story lines man

"Good to hear ms Sykes and Coldsteel. I am Agent Skulleigh, and once we port ill talk to you about your au-teleport cuts off his voice

OT: actually I will be posting in the Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady
thread because currently doing something with Admin that involves that thread.

Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

Oh okay, that's cool with me
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed May 22, 2013 2:05 am

Froggy wrote:Oh okay, that's cool with me

cool and well most of the stuff involving Smiley, Mandy Sykes, Mr. Giggles, and the people who are after Mandy are pretty much in that thread. however Belia Coldsteel has a alternated motive that is not related to the plot in that thread so posts about her can be in Quantum but she won't be seeing her agent Freight Train / her aunt or Qin maybe Agent Metal.




Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Admin on Wed May 22, 2013 2:12 am

OT: So anyway....

IC: Lara and Oliver sat down in the living room. "God....where did we go wrong? This....this is the second time our son has been put in the hospital! We should be protecting him and, and, and he keeps getting in these fights and he was always coming home exhausted and I never asked!" Lara started to cry. "What kind of mother am I?"

Oliver hugged his wife.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Froggy on Wed May 22, 2013 2:16 am

Admin wrote:OT: So anyway....

IC: Lara and Oliver sat down in the living room. "God....where did we go wrong? This....this is the second time our son has been put in the hospital! We should be protecting him and, and, and he keeps getting in these fights and he was always coming home exhausted and I never asked!" Lara started to cry. "What kind of mother am I?"

Oliver hugged his wife.
"you guys didn't do anything wrong. To be honest, your son is one of the best people I know" Derrick would say near the window. "The sentiment of wanting to protect him is sweet but he'll pull through. Your son is an exceptional kind of person and after meeting you two, I can see why"
Froggy
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed May 22, 2013 5:39 pm

notice: this takes place in Exodus police Department

in Jenkins J Stonewall's office detective Mitch Stillison is sitting in a chair twirling his thumbs as Jenkins says in firm tone.

Jenkins: you lucky we found you kid, it's not safe for a little kid like you to be running around the city.

Mitch: ah sir if I may inject I'm really not kid, I just look one cause somebody zap me with a de aging ray. I'm really detective Mitch Stillison!

Jenkins: that's some imagination you go their kid de aging ray. and come on everyone knows that the great detective Mitch Stillison has been missing for years.

Mitch: but sir I'm telling you the truth I really am Mitch Stillison!

Jenkins: yeah and am a monkey's uncle. okay kid now you just sit there while we find your parents.

Mitch: ( great I'm stuck here and the worse thing is I still haven't been able to track down Nevada or find out about Nemesis! the local heroes here Ultra Girl and Stronghold are out of commission still so they won't be no help. ever since I saw Nevada in Las Vegas I knew he was the same culprit who shot my partner and use a de aging ray on me years ago I never forget a face! he may have change his name but I know he's the Vegas Kid!)

note: also Mitch will have no interaction with Matt's parents what so ever.

OT: Froggy I have a Rp for you in Quantum

Belia Coldsteel's mother Konna Coldsteel aka the Black Crow shows up in the post and she isn't all too happy about Belia donning a costume and going after dangerous criminals.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3222
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 35
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Justice Patrol - Page 4 Empty Re: Justice Patrol

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum