ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Justice Patrol

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionJustice Patrol - Page 7 EmptyRe: Justice Patrol

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Grimm Cottage

Carmella went into the kitchen she opens the fridge then pulls some bottles of blood out for herself, Esmeralda, and Darius then regular drinks for her mother and Merrick.

She closed the door then she sees Darius opening the bottle that contained blood in it"Appreciated" he toasted then drinks the bottle

"Saw Hiro btw" Darius said which caused a glare from Carmella

"Relax not going to harm him.l" Darius said then Carmella responded"Good. Between you and my sisters, you're the only one I find decent. Don't ruin that"

"Flattered" Darius grinned then got serious" How are you holding up?"

"Outside of everything, pretty well" Carmella said

"Really? I know feeding from your first victim must not have been an easy experience" Darius said

Carmella took a deep breath then exhaled"Last victim. What happen was during the heat of the moment, wont happen again"

"It isn't that simple, you know that" Darius said

Carmella looked at him" You don't seem to be enjoying this"

" No matter what happened between us we're still family. Besides I wouldn't wish this kind of baggage on you" Darius said

"On the for real. I appreciate that" Carmella said" With the hallmark crap out of the way, anything else you want to say to me?"

"There is one. The identity of the person that you've bitten. To prevent the possibility of this coming back to...you know I'd like to know who that person was" Darius said

"Thanks for the concern Darius but the last thing I need is the Blood Organization making this worse" Carmella said

"Thats why I want to make sure it wouldn't happen that way" Darius said

Carmella studied him" I don't want to be responsible for innocents being caught in the crossfire"

"They won't, there are diplomatic and less barbaric ways in handling it" Darius said" You have every right to be suspicious but like I said before, I want to put this behind us as much as you do and from experience I don't want this to turn ugly."

Carmella ponders this

(Wow) Darius processed this as Carmella described the victim, Carmella didn't know who she is but Darius certainly do.

"I'm going to think this over" Darius tells Carmella" But as of right now our top priority is to take down the Old Man for good"

Carmella nods

"At the risk of sounding corny. Just you know when the sh*t hits the fan, your friend will have a guardian angel watching him" He grinned then Carmella approached him, placing a hand on his shoulder gently"Like I said, I wouldn't be so quick as to underestimate him or any of my friends. The strength of the wolf is the pack you know" she leans forward and whispered" Meaning, mess with him then you'll be the one that needs a guardian angel" she lean back then grinned and clinked her own bottle with his" Now help me serve these drinks to the others"

Guinvere accepted her drink. "You know dear sister, all you have to do is ask, and I will eviscerate your enemies."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Grimm Cottage

Carmella went into the kitchen she opens the fridge then pulls some bottles of blood out for herself, Esmeralda, and Darius then regular drinks for her mother and Merrick.

She closed the door then she sees Darius opening the bottle that contained blood in it"Appreciated" he toasted then drinks the bottle

"Relax not going to harm him.l" Darius said then Carmella responded"Good. Between you and my sisters, you're the only one I find decent. Don't ruin that"

"Really? I know feeding from your first victim must not have been an easy experience" Darius said

Carmella took a deep breath then exhaled"Last victim. What happen was during the heat of the moment, wont happen again"

" No matter what happened between us we're still family. Besides I wouldn't wish this kind of baggage on you" Darius said

"On the for real. I appreciate that" Carmella said" With the hallmark crap out of the way, anything else you want to say to me?"

"There is one. The identity of the person that you've bitten. To prevent the possibility of this coming back to...you know I'd like to know who that person was" Darius said

"Thanks for the concern Darius but the last thing I need is the Blood Organization making this worse" Carmella said

Carmella studied him" I don't want to be responsible for innocents being caught in the crossfire"

"They won't, there are diplomatic and less barbaric ways in handling it" Darius said" You have every right to be suspicious but like I said before, I want to put this behind us as much as you do and from experience I don't want this to turn ugly."

Carmella ponders this

(Wow) Darius processed this as Carmella described the victim, Carmella didn't know who she is but Darius certainly do.

"I'm going to think this over" Darius tells Carmella" But as of right now our top priority is to take down the Old Man for good"

Carmella nods

"At the risk of sounding corny. Just you know when the sh*t hits the fan, your friend will have a guardian angel watching him" He grinned then Carmella approached him, placing a hand on his shoulder gently"Like I said, I wouldn't be so quick as to underestimate him or any of my friends. The strength of the wolf is the pack you know" she leans forward and whispered" Meaning, mess with him then you'll be the one that needs a guardian angel" she lean back then grinned and clinked her own bottle with his" Now help me serve these drinks to the others"

Guinvere accepted her drink. "You know dear sister, all you have to do is ask, and I will eviscerate your enemies."
"Yeeeah that wouldn't be a wise move. I'll explain later" Darius said then handed Esmeralda her drink"For you" he grinned

"And to add the last thing I'd want on my conscience is someone massacring someone in my name " Carmella said after she gave Izumi and Merrick their respective drinks" Also dial down the dear sister thing. All that is missing is you sitting in a chair petting a cat"

more_horiz
BTW posted a few RP's in Marvel/CAU

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Grimm Cottage

Carmella ponders this

Carmella nods

"Yeeeah that wouldn't be a wise move. I'll explain later" Darius said then handed Esmeralda her drink"For you" he grinned

"And to add the last thing I'd want on my conscience is someone massacring someone in my name " Carmella said after she gave Izumi and Merrick their respective drinks" Also dial down the dear sister thing. All that is missing is you sitting in a chair petting a cat"

"I had one but...well..never bet on a hellcat against a Cerberus." She sighed. "But, as you wish."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Grimm Cottage

Carmella ponders this

Carmella nods

"I had one but...well..never bet on a hellcat against a Cerberus." She sighed. "But, as you wish."

"Anyway." Izumi looked at Merrick" Does Halworth know about this?"

Merrick nods"He has. We're in the process of figuring out what to do with the students. A lockdown was suggested but Lang was outspoken against that"

"Of course" Izumi said knowing Lang's protective nature towards the students

"He's out on a personal errand now" Merrick said

"Then first thing tomorrow we shall continue this meeting at the Academy with Halworth and the other staff." Izumi suggested

more_horiz
"Alright, we can talk later." Guinvere said to Darius. "The Halworth Academy it is then." She said to Izumi.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright, we can talk later." Guinvere said to Darius. "The Halworth Academy it is then." She said to Izumi.

OT: Actually I was curious as to Darius's flirting towards Esmeralda. Which is a pretty bold move on his part

IC: "I must admit. This meeting turned out better than I expected. We actually went without trying to kill eachother" Izumi said

"Amazing what a crisis such as this could bring" Merrick pointed

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Actually I was curious as to Darius's flirting towards Esmeralda. Which is a pretty bold move on his part

IC: "I must admit. This meeting turned out better than I expected. We actually went without trying to kill eachother" Izumi said

"I'd have to agree." Esmeralda said as she accepted her drink. "Thank you Derrick."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'd have to agree." Esmeralda said as she accepted her drink. "Thank you Darius."

OT: Fixed it Smile

IC:" Anytime" Darius said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'd have to agree." Esmeralda said as she accepted her drink. "Thank you Darius."

OT: Fixed it Smile

IC:" Anytime" Darius said
Also posted a few rp's in Marvel/CAU

more_horiz

Should we skip to the next day or is there still Hank's reunion with Flannery?

more_horiz
The two stared at eachother. They both felt great relief that the both of them are still ok, despite the crazyness that happened. And they both are glad that neither are hurt as bad as they imagined they'd look ever since the chaos happened.

Hank rushed over to Flannery and, despite her condition, Flannery did the same and the two embraced eachother. He kissed her and she does the same in return. No words were spoken, they both silently vowed that no matter what they face, they will face it together

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Should we skip to the next day or is there still Hank's reunion with Flannery?

/\/\/\/\

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The two stared at eachother. They both felt great relief that the both of them are still ok, despite the crazyness that happened. And they both are glad that neither are hurt as bad as they imagined they'd look ever since the chaos happened.

Hank rushed over to Flannery and, despite her condition, Flannery did the same and the two embraced eachother. He kissed her and she does the same in return. No words were spoken, they both silently vowed that no matter what they face, they will face it together
Derrick: tha...that's so dn beautiful

Mariah: are you gonna cry? This us gonna be weird if you cr...goddamnit

Srsly though, dat love

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

I love you I love you

more_horiz

It was a few days after the battle before Matthew was allowed to leave the hospital. Arriving back home, his parents walked him in. His smile lit up the room when he saw his friends there. "Hey guys."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

It was a few days after the battle before Matthew was allowed to leave the hospital. Arriving back home, his parents walked him in. His smile lit up the room when he saw his friends there. "Hey guys."

clown 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 
"hey man! Looking much better!" Derrick would say as Matthew's parents swamped him

"Definitely better" Mariah would add

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 

"hey man! Looking much better!" Derrick would say as Matthew's parents swamped him

"Thanks guys, really." Matthew sat down on a chair in the kitchen. "So, what have I missed out on while I've been in the hospital?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 

"Thanks guys, really." Matthew sat down on a chair in the kitchen. "So, what have I missed out on while I've been in the hospital?"
Mariah and Derrick relayed recent events to him carefully

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 

"Aaaaand that's about it man, that's about it. Your folks are safe, and no one has tried to run up in here, statesmen or otherwise"

"And if they did we'd wreck their shi....I mean we'd beat them away" Mariah would say, blushing as she realized that she almost cursed in front of Ace's parents

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 

"Aaaaand that's about it man, that's about it. Your folks are safe, and no one has tried to run up in here, statesmen or otherwise"

"And if they did we'd wreck their shi....I mean we'd beat them away" Mariah would say, blushing as she realized that she almost cursed in front of Ace's parents

"I know you could guys. But you shouldn't underestimate these Statesmen. Just a small group of them wrecked us. And that big guy...anyway, we would need more than the school to bring them down. Maybe we could request a hand from Fastlane's team."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 

"I know you could guys. But you shouldn't underestimate these Statesmen. Just a small group of them wrecked us. And that big guy...anyway, we would need more than the school to bring them down. Maybe we could request a hand from Fastlane's team."
"oh we aren't underestimating them dude, we saw what happened. The idea to get help from Fastlane is cool but thing is, who do we get to do tha-

"Me! Derrick, I think I can make it to Ascension from here, if Ace doesn't mind me copying his powers" Mariah would say, a green glow coming over her body as she stepped out of his house. "Mr. and Mrs. Maximillian, thanks for the food and everything, Ace, Derrick, you okay with this idea?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

clown 

"oh we aren't underestimating them dude, we saw what happened. The idea to get help from Fastlane is cool but thing is, who do we get to do tha-

"Me! Derrick, I think I can make it to Ascension from here, if Ace doesn't mind me copying his powers" Mariah would say, a green glow coming over her body as she stepped out of his house. "Mr. and Mrs. Maximillian, thanks for the food and everything, Ace, Derrick, you okay with this idea?"

OT: Matt doesn't have super speed. He has Super Jumping. Dude and Carmella have the Super Speed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply