ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 25 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Hello, welcome to my home, and yes your rooms ahve been set to accommodate you Ming"

Emilia: let's check out Ming's room

Emilia, Hiroishi and the gang go to Ming's room and check it out as Emilia says in a firm tone.

Emilia: nice so you really believe in all this Feng Shui stuff?

Ming: yes it's important to my culture.

Hiroishi: nice pad Ming. so who's room should we check next mine, Emilia's or Kelly's ?

"Emilia's cause mine is just a hole int he wall literally"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Hello, welcome to my home, and yes your rooms ahve been set to accommodate you Ming"

Emilia, Hiroishi and the gang go to Ming's room and check it out as Emilia says in a firm tone.

Hiroishi: nice pad Ming. so who's room should we check next mine, Emilia's or Kelly's ?

Hiroishi:really it's a hole in the wall, well if that's what you like to okay.

the check out Emilia's bed room which has her computer, a state of the art high def TV, a PS3, a stash of comic books, stash of PS3 games, books on science & techology, fantasy books, Sci Fi books , Horror novels such as HP Love Craft novels, a chemistry set, fantasy movies, Sci Fi movies, horror movies, a extra large couch, a extra large bed, stuff animals, and science posters

Emilia: nice just how I like it.

Hiroishi: so this is you're room, not bad Emilia

Ming: nice room.

Hiroishi: okay let's take a look at mine next.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Hiroishi:really it's a hole in the wall, well if that's what you like to okay.

the check out Emilia's bed room which has her computer, a state of the art high def TV, a PS3, a stash of comic books, stash of PS3 games, books on science & techology, fantasy books, Sci Fi books , Horror novels such as HP Love Craft novels, a chemistry set, fantasy movies, Sci Fi movies, horror movies, a extra large couch, a extra large bed, stuff animals, and science posters

Emilia: nice just how I like it.

Hiroishi: so this is you're room, not bad Emilia

Ming: nice room.

Hiroishi: okay let's take a look at mine next.

later in Hiroishi's room

Hiroishi: nice just like my old bedroom. there's the Super Sentai & Kamen Rider posters. Super Sentai & Kamen Rider action figures. and is that the rare limited edition Ken the eagle action figure yes it is.

and those Arcade cabinets of TMNT , TMNT turtles in time , Double Dragon , Double Dragon 2 , , SSF2 Turbo , SFA2 , SFA3 , SF3 third Strike , X-men vs. Street Fighter , Marvel superheroes vs. Street fighter , Marvel vs. Capcom , Marvel vs. Capcom 2 , Marvel superheroes , Tekken 3 , Tekken Tag , Tekken 6 , Gulity Gear X2 , Battle Toads , King of Fighters 98 , Final Fight and a Playstation 3 with games. huh what this new Arcade games, SSF4, Tekken Tag 2 , Blazblue, King of Fighters XIII. and there's anime, Berserk, Akira, Cowboy bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo , Dragon Ball Z collectors edition, Gundam Wing, Getter Robo Armageddon, One piece, Eureka Seven. Ultimate Hellsing Episodes 1 to 9. that's also Manga to, wow Berserk manga, Akira manga, Full Metal Alchemist Manga, DBZ manga, One Peice Manga, and Hellsing Manga, Eureka Seven manga and Fairy Tail sweet!

huh anime i never herd of before, Deadman Wonderland , Fairy Tail, there's a Fairy Tail anime awesome! hmm there's one more manga here Deadman Wonderland, I can't wait to read it i wonder what it's about hope it's good.

Emilia: so this is your prefer room Hiroishi, it's kind of nice, oh and you missed acrade cabinet it's for Intergalatic Rebel Squad, it's awesome game, it's six players, and it's a extremely hard game to beat only a few have manage to beat it.

Hiroishi: hard game you say, must play.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"war isn't all about overt conflict, sometimes battles are fought verbally, or as you and my daughter discovered recently,[/i]internally[i]" Azon says as the group treads back to the temple

"I'm going to report this to mother" Ariel said to the three"Be careful, if what he say is truth we all need to remain on guard"

"You stay save aswell Ariel see you later" Diamondback said

more_horiz
Emilia: not now we have to look at Kelly's room, even if it's a hole in the wall.

Hiroishi: that can wait I want to play this Intergalatic Rebel Squad Acrade game now!

Hiroishi hooks the Acrade up and puts in four quarters saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: Emilia you be second player, Kelly you be third player , Ming you be fourth player. I will be the first player.

playable characters list on the selected screen

1 Ryyuikien " the Gold Dragon warrior" strength 100 speed 90 health 100 agility 80 special 90 , 2 Kevin " the Blue Dragon Warrior" Strength 75 Speed: 100 Health: 80 agility 200 special 60, 3 Linda " the Green Dragon Warrior Stength 40 speed 250 Health 65 agility 90 speical 20 , 4 Ken "the Red Dragon Warrior" Strength: 200 speed: 25 Health: 300 agility: 15 special 50 , 5 Sandy ( " the white Dragon warrior) strength 25 speed 65 health 100 agility 70 special 200 , 6 Craig ( " the Black Dragon Warrior) Strength 90 speed 65 agility 20 health 100 special 10

select screen theme

Overdrive

Ryyuikein special move: Big Bang Punch ( status AOE effect / good damage/ average speed

Kevin speical move: Flash Freeze ( freezes enemies on screen for 30 seconds)

Linda speical move: healing ( heals 30% of all players health)

Ken speical move : Dragon Inferno ( burns enemies with a wave of fire for moderate damage for 30 seconds.)

Sandy speical move : Giga Ion cannon ( very high damage, quick, wide area effect, lasts for 60 seconds. )

Craig speical move: power boost ( boost all players stats for 30 seconds)

Hiroishi: hmm now who to pick should I go with the one with the most health & power or the one who has the most damaging special?

Hiroishi looks at his choices on screen and eventually picks Sandy saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: okay I'm down now it's time for you Kelly, Emilia, and Ming to pick you characters. Emilia looks at Kelly & Ming saying in firm tone.

Emila: Kelly & Ming I can't stress this enough, but this is a extreme hard game, so choose your characters wisely!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"war isn't all about overt conflict, sometimes battles are fought verbally, or as you and my daughter discovered recently,[/i]internally[i]" Azon says as the group treads back to the temple

"I'm going to report this to mother" Ariel said to the three"Be careful, if what he say is truth we all need to remain on guard"

Smile

more_horiz
at Hunter Dinner

Mangus: so Sandara how to you like you meal so far?

Sandara: it's quite good i never had wolverine before.

Mangus: glad you like it.

Sandara: yeah and this place is so exciting, and different then any dinner i been to. it's like a whole new experience.

Mangus: that's Hunter's Dinner for you get to experience the thrills of the hunt and eat it to!

at other table

Jonathan: honey why are we spying on your sister Sandara and her date again?

Axlindara: cause no man dates my younger sister with out my approval! so we need to keep a close I on this Mangus Steel, to see if he's right for my younger sister.

Jonathan: don't you think you being a little over protective dear.

Axlindara: I'm not being over protective, I just want what's best for my younger sister.

Jonathan: okay let's watching him, but I'm telling you he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

Axlindara: that's what they all look like at first Jonathan, but looks can be deceiving!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Hunter Dinner

Mangus: so Sandara how to you like you meal so far?

Sandara: it's quite good i never had wolverine before.

Mangus: glad you like it.

Sandara: yeah and this place is so exciting, and different then any dinner i been to. it's like a whole new experience.

Mangus: that's Hunter's Dinner for you get to experience the thrills of the hunt and eat it to!

at other table

Jonathan: honey why are we spying on your sister Sandara and her date again?

Axlindara: cause no man dates my younger sister with out my approval! so we need to keep a close I on this Mangus Steel, to see if he's right for my younger sister.

Jonathan: don't you think you being a little over protective dear.

Axlindara: I'm not being over protective, I just want what's best for my younger sister.

Jonathan: okay let's watching him, but I'm telling you he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

Axlindara: that's what they all look like at first Jonathan, but looks can be deceiving!

Mangus: did any one tell you have very beautiful eyes?

Sandara: ah thanks you're so sweet.

Mangus: so want to go check out Thunderfoot Theater , they have excellent live plays.

Sandara: oh a live theather sounds exciting.

Mangus: okay then it's settle I will take you to Thunderfoot Theather after we finish are meal.

Axlindara: Thunderfoot Theater huh, Jonathan I know I next stop!

Jonathan: you know I'm still not so sure on this whole spying thing.

Axlindara: quite Jonathan!

more_horiz
later Mangus pays for the meal and excourts Sandara out of the Dinner saying in firm tone.

Mangus: okay now let's go vist that theater.

Axlindara: Jonthana get in the car now, they're heading to the theater.

Jonthana: you know maybe you should stop this whole spying thing, the man isn't such a bad guy.

Axlindara: shut up Jontahana and get in the car.

Jonthana: I still think your overeacting about this whole thing, the guy isn't bad.

Mangus leaves off on his bear as Sandara follows behind him in her truck as Axlindara says in stern tone.

Axlindara: Jonthana the man rides on a bear, a F#$king bear , that's a dangerous animal!

Johnthana: honey I still think you making a big deal out of this for nothing.

Axlindara: just get in the car Johnthana!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
later Mangus pays for the meal and excourts Sandara out of the Dinner saying in firm tone.

Mangus: okay now let's go vist that theater.

Axlindara: Jonthana get in the car now, they're heading to the theater.

Jonthana: you know maybe you should stop this whole spying thing, the man isn't such a bad guy.

Axlindara: shut up Jontahana and get in the car.

Jonthana: I still think your overeacting about this whole thing, the guy isn't bad.

Mangus leaves off on his bear as Sandara follows behind him in her truck as Axlindara says in stern tone.

Axlindara: Jonthana the man rides on a bear, a F#$king bear , that's a dangerous animal!

Johnthana: honey I still think you making a big deal out of this for nothing.

Axlindara: just get in the car Johnthana!

Later on the highway

Axlindara: damn it hurry up and go already bastard, some people have places to be!!!

Johnthana: Honey calm down.

Axlindara: calm down, I wll not calm down. somee stupid jackass is just standing there in the middle of the world, for F$@k sakes the light is green move. ( honking her horn) come on are you blind or something! for all damn luck I just had to get stuck behind a idoit!

the person in the another car finally makes drives his car to the right intersection and Axlindara says in stern tone.

Axlindara: finally the stupid bastard move,

Axlindara floors it as Johnthana says in firm tone.

Jonthana: honey don't you think you're going a little too fast?

Axlindara: shut up Jonthana we have to make it to the theater on time!

more_horiz
at the train acrossing.

Johnthana: so honey I was thinking maybe we should stop doing this whole spy thing, and vist your great great great 100x grandmother Edwina.

Axlindara: we will vist her later honey, after we're finish observing this Mangus Steel, and ask him 20 questions.

Johnthana: wait so you're going to interrogated the guy don't you think that's a little extreme hun.

Axlindara: No, if any man what's to date my younger sister, he needs my approval first!

Johnthana: well let's just hope he's good enough to get your apporoval.

Axlindara: we see Johnthana, we see if he pasts the test or fails like the others.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Emilia: not now we have to look at Kelly's room, even if it's a hole in the wall.

Hiroishi: that can wait I want to play this Intergalatic Rebel Squad Acrade game now!

Hiroishi: Emilia you be second player, Kelly you be third player , Ming you be fourth player. I will be the first player.

1 Ryyuikien " the Gold Dragon warrior" strength 100 speed 90 health 100 agility 80 special 90 , 2 Kevin " the Blue Dragon Warrior" Strength 75 Speed: 100 Health: 80 agility 200 special 60, 3 Linda " the Green Dragon Warrior Stength 40 speed 250 Health 65 agility 90 speical 20 , 4 Ken "the Red Dragon Warrior" Strength: 200 speed: 25 Health: 300 agility: 15 special 50 , 5 Sandy ( " the white Dragon warrior) strength 25 speed 65 health 100 agility 70 special 200 , 6 Craig ( " the Black Dragon Warrior) Strength 90 speed 65 agility 20 health 100 special 10

select screen theme

Overdrive

Ryyuikein special move: Big Bang Punch ( status AOE effect / good damage/ average speed

Ken speical move : Dragon Inferno ( burns enemies with a wave of fire for moderate damage for 30 seconds.)

Sandy speical move : Giga Ion cannon ( very high damage, quick, wide area effect, lasts for 60 seconds. )

Hiroishi: hmm now who to pick should I go with the one with the most health & power or the one who has the most damaging special?

Hiroishi looks at his choices on screen and eventually picks Sandy saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: okay I'm down now it's time for you Kelly, Emilia, and Ming to pick you characters. Emilia looks at Kelly & Ming saying in firm tone.

Emila: Kelly & Ming I can't stress this enough, but this is a extreme hard game, so choose your characters wisely!

Ming: I get it one should over look his options! and I have over look my options, I have study the characters stats carefully and I'm picking Linda. I suggest that Kelly pick Kevin.

Emilia: I'm picking Ryyuikien!

Ming picks Linda and Kelly picks Kevin, then Hiroishi, Emilia, and Ming wait for Kelly to pick his character. Emilia looks at a guide to the game that has the stages layer out in it and the bosses

stage 1: Ambevilous City, Stage 2 the Scrap Yard, Stage 3 the Chase, Stage 4 The Factory, Stage 5 Prison escape, Stage 6 Cross Roads, Stage 7 The Wasteland , Stage 8 The Dark Emperor Fortress of Doom, Stage 9 the Calm before the storm, Stage 10 Lord Dakuriguion space station " the final battle!

bosses: 1 Snake ( difficulty level 3 hard) , 2 Robo Bill ( difficulty level 6 very hard), 3 Korgo The Titanium Dragon Warrior fight 1 ( difficulty level 9 super hard) , 4 Robo Bill 2.0 ( difficulty level 12 mega hard) , 5 Cybrog Snake ( difficulty level 15 super mega hard), 6 Suzy the Giantess ( difficulty level 18 ultra hard), 7 Dakuriguion's Defense System ( difficulty level 21 hyper ultra hard), 8 Fake Dakuriguion ( difficulty level 24 extremely hard) , 9 Korgo The Titanium Dragon fight 2 ( Difficulty level 27 uncanny hard, 10 Lord Dakuriguion fight 1 ( difficulty level 30 insanely hard, 11 Lord Dakuriguion fight 2" the final showdown! ( difficulty level 33 hard as hell)

hidden boss: Hyper Korgo ( difficulty level 36 absurd!!! authors note- most people say that the second battle against the real Lord Dakuriguion is the hardest fight in the game, but this author begs to differ. the hardest fight in the game is actually against Hyper Korgo , the guy has asburd defense, health, speed, agility and asburdly high AOE special, and to top it of he has no weakness whatsoever!

the only advice i can give to the players on how to beat this guy is good luck, cause your going to need it. just be pepareing to waste a endless amount of coins trying to beat the bastard. if you managed to beat him you get to unlock him as a playable character, but be warn though that playable Korgo has the lowest health in the game at 15 to off set his high offense capabilites, I only recommand using him if your a pro. )

the guide shows more stuff such as tips on how to beat the levels and bosses and then finally shows that the author which is David Sirlin.

more_horiz
well uh do i have to reply to this post?

it's just them going through a videogame

Kelly sucks at these cause he never played them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Smile
"Follow me Diamondback, I want you to witness me address the whole island" Azon would say, crouching down before leaping off the highest point of the island to a small city

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Smile
"Follow me Diamondback, I want you to witness me address the whole island" Azon would say, crouching down before leaping off the highest point of the island to a small city

Diamondback nods then she levitates then she floats down to meet up with Azon

Cody, Liz, and Nadia had arrived at LION HQ when they got the call from Dr.Crossenberg to meet Halworth at his office. As they enter Elizabeth spoke"Hows it going Doc?"

more_horiz
Mindtrix was in her room floating in a meditation position as she telepathically searched for any CHAOS Agents.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
well uh do i have to reply to this post?

it's just them going through a videogame

Kelly sucks at these cause he never played them

cause I plan on doing the game on screen, that means showing them going through the levels, mashing buttons, and etc. doing the game's dialogue.and of course it can be switch to freeplay mode. the arcade cabinets are Japanese candy cabinets, and the games are in Japanese. oh and the game has online co op.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

select screen theme

Overdrive

Ming: I get it one should over look his options! and I have over look my options, I have study the characters stats carefully and I'm picking Linda. I suggest that Kelly pick Kevin.

Emilia: I'm picking Ryyuikien!

Ming picks Linda and Kelly picks Kevin, then Hiroishi, Emilia, and Ming wait for Kelly to pick his character. Emilia looks at a guide to the game that has the stages layer out in it and the bosses

stage 1: Ambevilous City, Stage 2 the Scrap Yard, Stage 3 the Chase, Stage 4 The Factory, Stage 5 Prison escape, Stage 6 Cross Roads, Stage 7 The Wasteland , Stage 8 The Dark Emperor Fortress of Doom, Stage 9 the Calm before the storm, Stage 10 Lord Dakuriguion space station " the final battle!

bosses: 1 Snake ( difficulty level 3 hard) , 2 Robo Bill ( difficulty level 6 very hard), 3 Korgo The Titanium Dragon Warrior fight 1 ( difficulty level 9 super hard) , 4 Robo Bill 2.0 ( difficulty level 12 mega hard) , 5 Cybrog Snake ( difficulty level 15 super mega hard), 6 Suzy the Giantess ( difficulty level 18 ultra hard), 7 Dakuriguion's Defense System ( difficulty level 21 hyper ultra hard), 8 Fake Dakuriguion ( difficulty level 24 extremely hard) , 9 Korgo The Titanium Dragon fight 2 ( Difficulty level 27 uncanny hard, 10 Lord Dakuriguion fight 1 ( difficulty level 30 insanely hard, 11 Lord Dakuriguion fight 2" the final showdown! ( difficulty level 33 hard as hell)

hidden boss: Hyper Korgo ( difficulty level 36 absurd!!! authors note- most people say that the second battle against the real Lord Dakuriguion is the hardest fight in the game, but this author begs to differ. the hardest fight in the game is actually against Hyper Korgo , the guy has asburd defense, health, speed, agility and asburdly high AOE special, and to top it of he has no weakness whatsoever!

the only advice i can give to the players on how to beat this guy is good luck, cause your going to need it. just be pepareing to waste a endless amount of coins trying to beat the bastard. if you managed to beat him you get to unlock him as a playable character, but be warn though that playable Korgo has the lowest health in the game at 15 to off set his high offense capabilites, I only recommand using him if your a pro. )

the guide shows more stuff such as tips on how to beat the levels and bosses and then finally shows that the author which is David Sirlin.

a new player has join in

Prince Kaz: hey what's up , any one up for playing some Intergalatic Rebel Squad Acrade !!!

Hiroishi: Prince Kaz what are you doing on here?

Prince Kaz: I'm avid pro gamer, and my buddies are out during something else so i have time to kill.

Hiroishi: you know before you log in we we're going to let Kelly play.

Emilia: you know I don't think he's never play a videogame before.

Prince Kaz: he's living in Japan and never played a video game we're has he been under a rock! well than just tell him to watch & learn!

Ming: this is actually my first time playing this game so I new at this. and this is also Hiroishi's first time playing this game as well

Prince Kaz: a newbies huh, don't worry i won't comment on your two's suckage much.

Emilia: and here I thought you Japanese players were supposed to be all humble & stuff.

Prince Kaz then picks Kevin and says in firm tone.

Prince Kaz: yeah yeah just tried not to die really yeah scrub.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Mindtrix was in her room floating in a meditation position as she telepathically searched for any CHAOS Agents.

"Is it safe to come in or is a blindfold required?" She hears Roc's voice communicate with her telepathically

more_horiz
Emilia: let's just played the game okay!

game intro

hired gun

in the year 3000, the earth ha been destroyed by nuclear war, and taking over by a great evil Lord Darkaukion. he rules the world with a iron fist with his massive forces, and the only one's stand up against him are the Intergalatic Rebel Squad a group of some of the last surviving humans on earth. Ryyuikien, Kevin, Linda, Ken, Sandy, and Craig defend the people form Lord Darkaukion and his forces. now they are on a race against time to save the galaxy from destruction at the hands of Darkaukion.

stage 1 Ambevilous City

cut scene

Ryuuikien: looks like we have a mess on our hands here team

Linda: damn it Darkakion's men are just savages these people didn't deserve this.

Ken: man when i get man hands on those creeps , I'm going to ring their necks!

Kevin: we should check for survivors!

Sandy: Darkakioin and his men will pay for this!

Craig: the bloodshead continues!

Ryuuikien: alright team let's move out!!!

gameplay

Born of Flame

Ming, Emilia, Kelly, and Prince Kaz go through the first level and Prince Kaz says in a firm tone.

Prince Kaz: heh not bad for a girl!

Emilia: you're not bad yourself Prince Kaz. ( looking at Kelly) now Kelly just watch & learn.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Smile

Cody, Liz, and Nadia had arrived at LION HQ when they got the call from Dr.Crossenberg to meet Halworth at his office. As they enter Elizabeth spoke"Hows it going Doc?"
She would see a golden throne pop up behind Azon, and all of the amazons that Anna had told her about from the time she visited, hundreds upon hundreds of them, assembled and amed to the teeth.

She would hear Azon proclaim about the decision that was amde, and then open up the floor to the assembled Amazons

"That's the public forum. Mother voices her decisions and has everyone who wants to voice their opinion do this" Amazonia would say, stealthily appearing behind Diamondback,

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Emilia: let's just played the game okay!

game intro

hired gun

in the year 3000, the earth ha been destroyed by nuclear war, and taking over by a great evil Lord Darkaukion. he rules the world with a iron fist with his massive forces, and the only one's stand up against him are the Intergalatic Rebel Squad a group of some of the last surviving humans on earth. Ryyuikien, Kevin, Linda, Ken, Sandy, and Craig defend the people form Lord Darkaukion and his forces. now they are on a race against time to save the galaxy from destruction at the hands of Darkaukion.

stage 1 Ambevilous City

cut scene

Ryuuikien: looks like we have a mess on our hands here team

Linda: damn it Darkakion's men are just savages these people didn't deserve this.

Ken: man when i get man hands on those creeps , I'm going to ring their necks!

Kevin: we should check for survivors!

Sandy: Darkakioin and his men will pay for this!

Craig: the bloodshead continues!

Ryuuikien: alright team let's move out!!!

gameplay

Born of Flame

Ming, Emilia, Kelly, and Prince Kaz go through the first level and Prince Kaz says in a firm tone.

Prince Kaz: heh not bad for a girl!

Emilia: you're not bad yourself Prince Kaz. ( looking at Kelly) now Kelly just watch & learn.
Kelly watches and learns, taking noteson what they do

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Smile

Halworth gives a slight smile as Elizabeth greets him. "Busy, busy as always young Elizabeth. I've discovered several CHAOS psi-blockage facilities andwith those out of the way, I'm glad to sayt hat we can deploy teamsto raid those bases and are one step closer to our goal"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Smile

Halworth gives a slight smile as Elizabeth greets him. "Busy, busy as always young Elizabeth. I've discovered several CHAOS psi-blockage facilities andwith those out of the way, I'm glad to sayt hat we can deploy teamsto raid those bases and are one step closer to our goal"

"The sooner we finish the crisis against CHAOS the better sir" Elizabeth said"How many do you need to handle this?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Is it safe to come in or is a blindfold required?" She hears Roc's voice communicate with her telepathically

"Come on in Roc."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply