ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 19 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Kelly waves at Mangus. "Hello sir, I'sure you've been informed about us, right?>"

Mangus Steel: yes I been inform about you, and welcome to new Battle Axe high I'm Principal Mangus Steel. you three look at Kelly, Hiroishi and Ming will be going to the regular Tenth grade classes, and you three will be in the same classes together. ( looking at Emilia) Emilia you will be going to the Eleventh grade advance classes, and one of your classes is advanced physics! I read your proflie you're a genius and it would be a waste to put you in regular classes so you will be in the advance ones!

however all four of you will be in the same Gym class cause Gym is not grade specific! oh and you kids don't have to worried about filled out your applications LION has already done that for you!

Emilia: so all my classes are going to be advance classes huh, well that's cool.

Mangus: yes, and the advance physics class you will be taking includes advance quantum physics! you four will start school tomorrow moring, now here our your class schedules and feel free to take a look around to school to familiarize yourselves. now if you excuse I have a date to go to , so vice principal Helga Coldstone will take over from here.

Ming: and who is it you have a date with?

Mangus: Sandara Axlindara!

Emilia: my aunt!

Mangus Steel: yes your grandfather Bruists introduce me to her over the phone, sweet woman. I will be taking your aunt to Hunter dinner, the only dinner in the america were you can kill you're own food then have it cook! now for physical education we have a virtual simulation for survival training, another simulation that teaches the fundamentals of battle. oh and at this school the lunch ladies beat down the food while it's still alive then cook it, now you kids help yourselves to some wolverine i have to go.

Ming: those must be some tough lunch ladies!

Emilia: (looking at vice principal Helga ) hmm acorrding to your height i say that your a Saxon descendant like my self Vice Principal Helga Ms. and I have to tell you that I'm very eager to learn about my ancestors culture.so far I know that my great great Great 100X) grandmother Edwina is a Elite Valkyrja along with Valadaina.

Hiroishi: hmm this woman Vice Principal Helga has to be at lest 6'7" tops.

Ming: hmm so there are ranks among the Valkyrja intresting, I want to know more about this. like how many ranks are there? and I'm guessing the higher the rank the more powerful the Valkyrja right?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at LION Academy

Binji: well this as good a room as any sign up to Acamdey

Binji and Jinji enter a class room and take a seat as Binji says in firm tone.

Jinji: we're here to enroll in LION Acamdey.

Binji ( mono tone): so how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application?.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Osaia Acamdey Plazma is in Osaia U.S combat training area and is fighting combat robots made by Bradley as he says in angry tone.

Plazma ( in his plasma form): Damn it CHAOS those F$@k bastards how dare they try to used me as a power source! that just pisses me the hell off!!!!

inside the control room, Bradley is watching and monitoring Plazma as Sandstone says in firm tone

Sandstone: hmm those CHAOS creeps must have really pissed him off.

Hardbodied: hey I would be pissed to if somebody used me as a power source against my own will.

Bradley: CHAOS tried to used him as a fusion reactor to be exact. Perdo's plasma cells are building up immense energy and pressure. he's giving out energy ratings equal to that of a fusion bomb. if I am reading this right he's going to let loose expolson of energy that's going to detonate matter on sub-atomic level! which is way we will be protecting by this force field.

Bradley press a button which covers the room that Plazma is in in a protective force field. in sheer rage Plazma unleashes a massive surge of plasma energy that causes atomic expolson, and when the expolson stops Plazma drops to the ground as he faints and Bradely looks at him from the control room as he looks at the readings saying stern tone.

Bradely: hmm acorrding to this the expolson he generated right now was more powerful than the most powerful powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated the Tsar-bomb! in theory he can generated a expolson powerful enough to wipe out a whole country! the atomic expolson he cause just then was capable of wipe out half a state.

Hardbodied: damn I never seen Perdo this angry, this is the first time i seen him go atomic!

Sandstone : it's the first time we all ever seen him do this!

Bruists: the boy needs to learn how to control his power & his temper , outbursts like this are not good, i can result in massive destruction!

Bradley: well acorrding to the readings Perdo is essentially angry walking atomic bomb!

Sandstone: LION wants him to enroll in LION Acadmey, and they sent a agent here to observed Perdo ( looking at the LION agent beside him).

Bradley: I see well from my readings Perdo's plasma cells act as fusion power cells making him a natural fusion reactor akin to that of a star. in a calm state Perdo's Plasma cells act normally, but when he gets angry his plasma cells start to become unstable , this results in building up of energy and pessure. in layman's terms his power flares up when he gets angry! when he calms down his plasma cells stablize.

Kiki Stonewall who is beside Sandstone contacts Stills saying in firm tone.

Kiki Stonewall: Stills Sir this is Kiki I have just finished my observation of Perdo aka Plazma. I have learn that the boy has the potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level. however he only seems to be able to do this if he gets extremely angry. his team mate Bradely inform me that Perdo could potentially generated a expolson powerful enough to wipe out a whole country.

the explosion that i have witness Perdo do was state by Bradley to be powerful enough to wipe out half a state! luckly Bradley put up force field in the Osaia U.S Combat training area to prevent the expolson from causing any damage. my verdict is that Perdo needs serious training on controlling his power and his temper is obstacle in the way. as he is now he is potential danger to people around him.

it's no wonder CHAOS want him, they could have used him as both a power source and a weapon!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Kelly waves at Mangus. "Hello sir, I'sure you've been informed about us, right?>"

Mangus Steel: yes I been inform about you, and welcome to new Battle Axe high I'm Principal Mangus Steel. you three look at Kelly, Hiroishi and Ming will be going to the regular Tenth grade classes, and you three will be in the same classes together. ( looking at Emilia) Emilia you will be going to the Eleventh grade advance classes, and one of your classes is advanced physics! I read your proflie you're a genius and it would be a waste to put you in regular classes so you will be in the advance ones!

however all four of you will be in the same Gym class cause Gym is not grade specific! oh and you kids don't have to worried about filled out your applications LION has already done that for you!

Emilia: so all my classes are going to be advance classes huh, well that's cool.

Mangus: yes, and the advance physics class you will be taking includes advance quantum physics! you four will start school tomorrow moring, now here our your class schedules and feel free to take a look around to school to familiarize yourselves. now if you excuse I have a date to go to , so vice principal Helga Coldstone will take over from here.

Ming: and who is it you have a date with?

Mangus: Sandara Axlindara!

Emilia: my aunt!

Mangus Steel: yes your grandfather Bruists introduce me to her over the phone, sweet woman. I will be taking your aunt to Hunter dinner, the only dinner in the america were you can kill you're own food then have it cook! now for physical education we have a virtual simulation for survival training, another simulation that teaches the fundamentals of battle. oh and at this school the lunch ladies beat down the food while it's still alive then cook it, now you kids help yourselves to some wolverine i have to go.

Ming: those must be some tough lunch ladies!

Emilia: (looking at vice principal Helga ) hmm acorrding to your height i say that your a Saxon descendant like my self Vice Principal Helga Ms. and I have to tell you that I'm very eager to learn about my ancestors culture.so far I know that my great great Great 100X) grandmother Edwina is a Elite Valkyrja along with Valadaina.

Hiroishi: hmm this woman Vice Principal Helga has to be at lest 6'7" tops.

Ming: hmm so there are ranks among the Valkyrja intresting, I want to know more about this. like how many ranks are there? and I'm guessing the higher the rank the more powerful the Valkyrja right?

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Osaia Acamdey Plazma is in Osaia U.S combat training area and is fighting combat robots made by Bradley as he says in angry tone.

Plazma ( in his plasma form): Damn it CHAOS those F$@k bastards how dare they try to used me as a power source! that just pisses me the hell off!!!!

inside the control room, Bradley is watching and monitoring Plazma as Sandstone says in firm tone

Sandstone: hmm those CHAOS creeps must have really pissed him off.

Hardbodied: hey I would be pissed to if somebody used me as a power source against my own will.

Bradley: CHAOS tried to used him as a fusion reactor to be exact. Perdo's plasma cells are building up immense energy and pressure. he's giving out energy ratings equal to that of a fusion bomb. if I am reading this right he's going to let loose expolson of energy that's going to detonate matter on sub-atomic level! which is way we will be protecting by this force field.

Bradley press a button which covers the room that Plazma is in in a protective force field. in sheer rage Plazma unleashes a massive surge of plasma energy that causes atomic expolson, and when the expolson stops Plazma drops to the ground as he faints and Bradely looks at him from the control room as he looks at the readings saying stern tone.

Bradely: hmm acorrding to this the expolson he generated right now was more powerful than the most powerful powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated the Tsar-bomb! in theory he can generated a expolson powerful enough to wipe out a whole country! the atomic expolson he cause just then was capable of wipe out half a state.

Hardbodied: damn I never seen Perdo this angry, this is the first time i seen him go atomic!

Sandstone : it's the first time we all ever seen him do this!

Bruists: the boy needs to learn how to control his power & his temper , outbursts like this are not good, i can result in massive destruction!

Bradley: well acorrding to the readings Perdo is essentially angry walking atomic bomb!

Sandstone: LION wants him to enroll in LION Acadmey, and they sent a agent here to observed Perdo ( looking at the LION agent beside him).

Bradley: I see well from my readings Perdo's plasma cells act as fusion power cells making him a natural fusion reactor akin to that of a star. in a calm state Perdo's Plasma cells act normally, but when he gets angry his plasma cells start to become unstable , this results in building up of energy and pessure. in layman's terms his power flares up when he gets angry! when he calms down his plasma cells stablize.

Kiki Stonewall who is beside Sandstone contacts Stills saying in firm tone.

Kiki Stonewall: Stills Sir this is Kiki I have just finished my observation of Perdo aka Plazma. I have learn that the boy has the potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level. however he only seems to be able to do this if he gets extremely angry. his team mate Bradely inform me that Perdo could potentially generated a expolson powerful enough to wipe out a whole country.

the explosion that i have witness Perdo do was state by Bradley to be powerful enough to wipe out half a state! luckly Bradley put up force field in the Osaia U.S Combat training area to prevent the expolson from causing any damage. my verdict is that Perdo needs serious training on controlling his power and his temper is obstacle in the way. as he is now he is potential danger to people around him.

it's no wonder CHAOS want him, they could have used him as both a power source and a weapon!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: wait on repiles from Froggy

more_horiz
Freight Train feels the floor she's on EXPLODE as Agent Metal walks past her, smiiling. "SOrry that took so long, but you can't rush PERFECTION" he tells her as they stand in the crater of what was Genutech

LETS GO TEAM-all my team characters

more_horiz
We'll be on watch for Pedro, but he seems to be in good hands with you all, especially with the way Emilia's team rescued him"

whatever happened at Magnus place happens awith the students

more_horiz
BTW Froggy the DC Nation RPG has started Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Freight Train feels the floor she's on EXPLODE as Agent Metal walks past her, smiiling. "SOrry that took so long, but you can't rush PERFECTION" he tells her as they stand in the crater of what was Genutech

LETS GO TEAM-all my team characters

wait shouldn't this be post in Quantum

more_horiz
fixed BLH

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

To Froggy Smile

more_horiz
We'll be on watch for Pedro, but he seems to be in good hands with you all, especially with the way Emilia's team rescued him"

Agent Monolith ( Kiki Stonewall) still I'm worried about the boy's temper Sir, may i suggest the boy take some form of martial arts training maybe Jeet Kune Do for some enlightiment and , maybe some anger mangement classes.

OT: what happend at Mangus school was that Mangus told the Emilia and her team what classes they would be taking then left on a bear cause he had a date with Emilia's aunt Sandara. so he left vice principal of his Helga Coldstone who happens to be a Saxon Amazon descendant like Emilia in charge. you going to RP Helga Froggy.

OT2: Binji and Jinji are at LION Acamdey in a class room wondering how their supposed to enroll into the Acadmey.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Monolith ( Kiki Stonewall) still I'm worried about the boy's temper Sir, may i suggest the boy take some form of martial arts training maybe Jeet Kune Do for some enlightiment and , maybe some anger mangement classes.

OT: what happend at Mangus school was that Mangus told the Emilia and her team what classes they would be taking then left on a bear cause he had a date with Emilia's aunt Sandara. so he left vice principal of his Helga Coldstone who happens to be a Saxon Amazon descendant like Emilia in charge. you going to RP Helga Froggy.

OT2: Binji and Jinji are at LION Acamdey in a class room wondering how their supposed to enroll into the Acadmey.
OT: I don't run the academy, and legato/guy have invested more in that idea than me, so RP to them for it

Helga Coldstone waves at the group, and stares.

"Well that's well and good but considering a good portion of the poeple here SHOULD know martialarts, you included agent STonewall, why don't YOU train him?'

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

To Froggy Smile
i saw Smile

more_horiz
"Well that's well and good but considering a good portion of the poeple here SHOULD know martialarts, you included agent STonewall, why don't YOU train him?'

Agent Monolith: I don't think any of the Students at Osaia Acamdey know martial arts. and Brad, Bruists, Sandstone and Hardbodied seem to busy to teach any of them. me train him I was just order to keep watch on him. oh can you please call me Monolith sir?

more_horiz

Hiroishi: so are you going to stare at us, or show us around the place?

Emilia: hey will we be accompany by another student by any chance?

Ming: as a person of another culture I'm intresting in learn about your culture.

OT: Froggy check the sign up thread on info on Saxon Amazons, and Saxon Mythology. however I must tell you that it's not fished yet there's still one last part that needs to be add a Saxon mythological bestiary.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Ming: as a person of another culture I'm intresting in learn about your culture.

OT: Froggy check the sign up thread on info on Saxon Amazons, and Saxon Mythology. however I must tell you that it's not fished yet there's still one last part that needs to be add a Saxon mythological bestiary.
Helga continues to stare, as they hear a jet crash in the backyard of the school

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Monolith: I don't think any of the Students at Osaia Acamdey know martial arts. and Brad, Bruists, Sandstone and Hardbodied seem to busy to teach any of them. me train him I was just order to keep watch on him. oh can you please call me Monolith sir?

"I meant you agent Stonewall. I will call you Monolith when you EARN that name, but for now you're reluctance to train a superpowered youth makes me feel like you don't deserve it."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Helga continues to stare, as they hear a jet crash in the backyard of the school

Emilia: hey guys let's check out the backyard I think i herd something crash there.

Emilia then heads off to the backyard along with Ming, and Hiroishi stares back at Helga saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: stop staring at me it's intimidating

Hiroishi then follows Ming and Emilia to the backyard

OT: to Froggy this is all the stuff the Vice Principal is responsible for

aidding the Principal in the overall administration of the school. scheduling student classes , ordering textbooks and supplies, and coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other support services. usually handle student discipline and attendance problems, social and recreational programs, and health and safety matters. also may counsel students on personal, educational, or vocational matters.

student discipline , asset inventory and ordering, school improvement planning, bus and lunch supervision , and teacher observations. frequently serve as testing coordinator, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. instructional leader. in the event that something happens to the principal, such as an extended leave of absence, the Vice principal would act as the interim principal.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"I meant you agent Stonewall. I will call you Monolith when you EARN that name, but for now you're reluctance to train a superpowered youth makes me feel like you don't deserve it."

Agent Stonewall: I'm reluctan to train him because he scares me. I'm used to calm people not people like this kid.and besides how i'm supposed to keep him calm? also I don't think any students at Osaia Acamdey here are train in the useage of their powers either.

Sandstone: you are exactly right on that point we don't train our students how to use their powers, we just give them a education & discpline.

more_horiz
OT: For Legato

at LION Academy

Binji: hmm maybe this is the room were we can sign up to the Acadmey.

Binji and Jinji enter a room and take a seat as Binji says in firm tone.

Binji: hello there Ms. Cassadine , I'm Binji and this is my twin sister Jinji we are the twin daughters of a person name Osuama . he's a powerful being with Twilight manipulation who is the immortal king of the Kaijin a race of super natural creatures who reside in Japan. now on to why where here we have come here........

Jinji: we come here all the way from Japan to enroll in LION Acamdey. oh and our father's real name is Akechi Mitsuhide and he's 486 years old. in comparison our mother is 37 years old so our father is like 449 years older then her.

Binji ( mono tone): I was going to tell her that Jinji, you didn't have to butt in. so Ms.Cassadine how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application? I'm a Half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate Darkness, and my sister Jinji is a half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate light. full blood Kaijin look like what people would call monsters, but since me and my twin sister are part human we don't have that monster look.

Jinji: sorry about that Binji. oh are father is the only pure Kajin that has multiple forms he has like four forms , and his true form is what he look like when he was around during the 1500s with a massive army made of twilight energy, etc all the souls he has consume over the years. we don't know how many souls he has in him but we think it's around 1 million souls inside him.

Binji: we really want to go to this Acadmey Ms. Cassadine, and we can't go back to our old school Tokyo High,because of what I did last year. last year I caused the Great Tohoku Earthquake in Japan. it was during a match at fighting tournament. me and my twin sister were in handicap match against a team of cutthroat Half Kaijin that work for this group called Chaotic Core.

they taunting me and my sister, then showed the deaths of our team mates. me and my sister were put of a super hero group called the Toyko Freedom fighters but it was short live as they were as nearly most of them were kill by Mo, when he was Zotoishi. the one who taughting me and my sister the most was a girl name Malida , she constantly mock me, and show me footage of my team mates being kill telling me how weak I was. I tried to put down this group know as the Chaotic Core, but when everything came crashing down around me something inside me snap, and i lost control of my power.

Jinji: yeah that's when she got consume by the Darkness, and she became very scary. everyone at that tournament include my self were scare of her, expect for our father and that Malida girl she seem to enjoy the destruction my twin sister was causing. our father protect the people in the stadium but most of the stadium was demolish by the time my sister was done, not only that but most of Tokyo was in ruins.

Binji: after that we got brainwash by Chaotic Core into working becoming members of this Gang called the Tokyo High Gang. but we we're finally broking from our brainwashing when we met up with my boyfriend Kelly his new friends, and Kaz the prince of Japan & his friends in Tokyo

Jinji: however when Binji was free from her brainwashing she was still consume by the darkness so i had to fight her with the help of Kelly and his new friends while Kelly enter her mind to help her fight the darkness.

Binji: with Kelly's help I managed to beat the darkness inside me and regain control of my body after the rest of the Tokyo High gang attack us, and they were eventually defeat. a full blood Kajin name Seigi who was also there in Tokyo, cure Zotoishi , and he's now one of the good guys, she also fix Taryikou the perosn who was in charge of Chaotic Core. Taryikou currently in a holding Cell at LION for her crimes. even through i managed to beat the darkness within me it came at cost, my emotions are suppress.

Jinji: so Ms. Cassadine ( looking at a name tag on the desk) can we erolled into LION Acamdey?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Emilia: hey guys let's check out the backyard I think i herd something crash there.

Emilia then heads off to the backyard along with Ming, and Hiroishi stares back at Helga saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: stop staring at me it's intimidating

Hiroishi then follows Ming and Emilia to the backyard

OT: to Froggy this is all the stuff the Vice Principal is responsible for

aidding the Principal in the overall administration of the school. scheduling student classes , ordering textbooks and supplies, and coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other support services. usually handle student discipline and attendance problems, social and recreational programs, and health and safety matters. also may counsel students on personal, educational, or vocational matters.

student discipline , asset inventory and ordering, school improvement planning, bus and lunch supervision , and teacher observations. frequently serve as testing coordinator, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. instructional leader. in the event that something happens to the principal, such as an extended leave of absence, the Vice principal would act as the interim principal.

OT: Froggy check at the Sign up thread for Plazma's time skip look and time skip name. also check it out for Osuama Monzo's bio. I have also finished working on the Saxon mythology i add in everything i want to mention so check the thread for that. as for expanding on the mythology well that's all up to you.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Stonewall: I'm reluctan to train him because he scares me. I'm used to calm people not people like this kid.and besides how i'm supposed to keep him calm? also I don't think any students at Osaia Acamdey here are train in the useage of their powers either.

Sandstone: you are exactly right on that point we don't train our students how to use their powers, we just give them a education & discpline.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: For Legato

at LION Academy

Binji: hmm maybe this is the room were we can sign up to the Acadmey.

Binji and Jinji enter a room and take a seat as Binji says in firm tone.

Binji: hello there Ms. Cassadine , I'm Binji and this is my twin sister Jinji we are the twin daughters of a person name Osuama . he's a powerful being with Twilight manipulation who is the immortal king of the Kaijin a race of super natural creatures who reside in Japan. now on to why where here we have come here........

Jinji: we come here all the way from Japan to enroll in LION Acamdey. oh and our father's real name is Akechi Mitsuhide and he's 486 years old. in comparison our mother is 37 years old so our father is like 449 years older then her.

Binji ( mono tone): I was going to tell her that Jinji, you didn't have to butt in. so Ms.Cassadine how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application? I'm a Half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate Darkness, and my sister Jinji is a half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate light. full blood Kaijin look like what people would call monsters, but since me and my twin sister are part human we don't have that monster look.

Jinji: sorry about that Binji. oh are father is the only pure Kajin that has multiple forms he has like four forms , and his true form is what he look like when he was around during the 1500s with a massive army made of twilight energy, etc all the souls he has consume over the years. we don't know how many souls he has in him but we think it's around 1 million souls inside him.

Binji: we really want to go to this Acadmey Ms. Cassadine, and we can't go back to our old school Tokyo High,because of what I did last year. last year I caused the Great Tohoku Earthquake in Japan. it was during a match at fighting tournament. me and my twin sister were in handicap match against a team of cutthroat Half Kaijin that work for this group called Chaotic Core.

they taunting me and my sister, then showed the deaths of our team mates. me and my sister were put of a super hero group called the Toyko Freedom fighters but it was short live as they were as nearly most of them were kill by Mo, when he was Zotoishi. the one who taughting me and my sister the most was a girl name Malida , she constantly mock me, and show me footage of my team mates being kill telling me how weak I was. I tried to put down this group know as the Chaotic Core, but when everything came crashing down around me something inside me snap, and i lost control of my power.

Jinji: yeah that's when she got consume by the Darkness, and she became very scary. everyone at that tournament include my self were scare of her, expect for our father and that Malida girl she seem to enjoy the destruction my twin sister was causing. our father protect the people in the stadium but most of the stadium was demolish by the time my sister was done, not only that but most of Tokyo was in ruins.

Binji: after that we got brainwash by Chaotic Core into working becoming members of this Gang called the Tokyo High Gang. but we we're finally broking from our brainwashing when we met up with my boyfriend Kelly his new friends, and Kaz the prince of Japan & his friends in Tokyo

Jinji: however when Binji was free from her brainwashing she was still consume by the darkness so i had to fight her with the help of Kelly and his new friends while Kelly enter her mind to help her fight the darkness.

Binji: with Kelly's help I managed to beat the darkness inside me and regain control of my body after the rest of the Tokyo High gang attack us, and they were eventually defeat. a full blood Kajin name Seigi who was also there in Tokyo, cure Zotoishi , and he's now one of the good guys, she also fix Taryikou the perosn who was in charge of Chaotic Core. Taryikou currently in a holding Cell at LION for her crimes. even through i managed to beat the darkness within me it came at cost, my emotions are suppress.

Jinji: so Ms. Cassadine ( looking at a name tag on the desk) can we erolled into LION Acamdey?

OOC: for Legato

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply