ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 20 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Well that's well and good but considering a good portion of the poeple here SHOULD know martialarts, you included agent STonewall, why don't YOU train him?'

Agent Monolith: I don't think any of the Students at Osaia Acamdey know martial arts. and Brad, Bruists, Sandstone and Hardbodied seem to busy to teach any of them. me train him I was just order to keep watch on him. oh can you please call me Monolith sir?

"I meant you agent Stonewall. I will call you Monolith when you EARN that name, but for now you're reluctance to train a superpowered youth makes me feel like you don't deserve it."

Agent Stonewall: I'm reluctan to train him because he scares me. I'm used to calm people not people like this kid.and besides how i'm supposed to keep him calm? also I don't think any students at Osaia Acamdey here are train in the useage of their powers either.

Sandstone: you are exactly right on that point we don't train our students how to use their powers, we just give them a education & discpline.

OOC: for froggy
"That's two marks against you, and as for you Mr. Sandstone I have a great feeling of disappointment in that you two can't seemt o help a young man that CLEARLY needs it. As fellow superbeings, you've had to have been there. LION will figure something out and clean up the mess that you have on YOUR hands. We'll train him with Photon Rider, but first thing is, what's Plazma's underwear size?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Well that's well and good but considering a good portion of the poeple here SHOULD know martialarts, you included agent STonewall, why don't YOU train him?'

Agent Monolith: I don't think any of the Students at Osaia Acamdey know martial arts. and Brad, Bruists, Sandstone and Hardbodied seem to busy to teach any of them. me train him I was just order to keep watch on him. oh can you please call me Monolith sir?

"I meant you agent Stonewall. I will call you Monolith when you EARN that name, but for now you're reluctance to train a superpowered youth makes me feel like you don't deserve it."

Agent Stonewall: I'm reluctan to train him because he scares me. I'm used to calm people not people like this kid.and besides how i'm supposed to keep him calm? also I don't think any students at Osaia Acamdey here are train in the useage of their powers either.

Sandstone: you are exactly right on that point we don't train our students how to use their powers, we just give them a education & discpline.

"That's two marks against you, and as for you Mr. Sandstone I have a great feeling of disappointment in that you two can't seemt o help a young man that CLEARLY needs it. As fellow superbeings, you've had to have been there. LION will figure something out and clean up the mess that you have on YOUR hands. We'll train him with Photon Rider, but first thing is, what's Plazma's underwear size?"

Agent Stonewall: uh man two marks, and my older sister Vicitoira would be better at training Perdo in martial arts then I would.

Sandstone: I am not a super being, I'm just a Ex Marine with a high tech detachable plasma cannon who used to be a military history teacher in Academy that owns a meta dog. and if you want somebody to point a finger out why don't you point it at Bruists, he's the kid's legal guardian. his Super Adrenaline activates when he's angry, and he's always angry.

Bruists: his underwear size medium

Bradley: you know I been wonder why you never train any of our students Bruists we have a training arena.

Bruists: because I don't feel like it!

Bradley: hmm that's your answer, okay i should expect that response from you. also Agent Stonewalll you are wrong about their being no students here who know martial arts! they are students here who know martial arts their names are Ray Garson and Steve Garson. Ray mix Muay thai with street fighting and his younger brother Steve uses Muay Thai.

but they didn't learn martial arts here, the Garson brothers we're already taught martial arts before they went here.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Helga Coldstone waves at the group, and stares.

Hiroishi: so are you going to stare at us, or show us around the place?

Emilia: hey will we be accompany by another student by any chance?

Ming: as a person of another culture I'm intresting in learn about your culture.

OT: Froggy check the sign up thread on info on Saxon Amazons, and Saxon Mythology. however I must tell you that it's not fished yet there's still one last part that needs to be add a Saxon mythological bestiary.
Helga continues to stare, as they hear a jet crash in the backyard of the school

Emilia: hey guys let's check out the backyard I think i herd something crash there.

Emilia then heads off to the backyard along with Ming, and Hiroishi stares back at Helga saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: stop staring at me it's intimidating

Hiroishi then follows Ming and Emilia to the backyard

OT: to Froggy this is all the stuff the Vice Principal is responsible for

aidding the Principal in the overall administration of the school. scheduling student classes , ordering textbooks and supplies, and coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other support services. usually handle student discipline and attendance problems, social and recreational programs, and health and safety matters. also may counsel students on personal, educational, or vocational matters.

student discipline , asset inventory and ordering, school improvement planning, bus and lunch supervision , and teacher observations. frequently serve as testing coordinator, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. instructional leader. in the event that something happens to the principal, such as an extended leave of absence, the Vice principal would act as the interim principal.

more_horiz
still waiting on a reply from Legato, I wonder how long it's going to take him to reply?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Stonewall: uh man two marks, and my older sister Vicitoira would be better at training Perdo in martial arts then I would.

Sandstone: I am not a super being, I'm just a Ex Marine with a high tech detachable plasma cannon who used to be a military history teacher in Academy that owns a meta dog. and if you want somebody to point a finger out why don't you point it at Bruists, he's the kid's legal guardian. his Super Adrenaline activates when he's angry, and he's always angry.

Bruists: his underwear size medium

Bradley: you know I been wonder why you never train any of our students Bruists we have a training arena.

Bruists: because I don't feel like it!

Bradley: hmm that's your answer, okay i should expect that response from you. also Agent Stonewalll you are wrong about their being no students here who know martial arts! they are students here who know martial arts their names are Ray Garson and Steve Garson. Ray mix Muay thai with street fighting and his younger brother Steve uses Muay Thai.

but they didn't learn martial arts here, the Garson brothers we're already taught martial arts before they went here.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"We'll take Plazma off your hands, and Agent STonewall you should really be more productive and realize how badit looks when you refuse to take on missions for LION, as an agent. You are representing us and your lack of responsibility on matters like these is worrisome, epsecially with a person of your pedigree"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"We'll take Plazma off your hands, and Agent STonewall you should really be more productive and realize how badit looks when you refuse to take on missions for LION, as an agent. You are representing us and your lack of responsibility on matters like these is worrisome, epsecially with a person of your pedigree"

Agent Stonewall:I wil do that in the future.

Bruists ( talking in a intercom): Perdo come to the control room Asap.

Plazma who has just woking up says in a firm tone.

Plazma: why?

Bruists: just come in here you dang kid!

Plazma then quickly runs out of the training room and shows up in the control room saying in firm tone.

Plazma: so what do you guys want, I was taking a nap.

Sandstone: Perdo you will be going with LION.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Ming: as a person of another culture I'm intresting in learn about your culture.

OT: Froggy check the sign up thread on info on Saxon Amazons, and Saxon Mythology. however I must tell you that it's not fished yet there's still one last part that needs to be add a Saxon mythological bestiary.
Helga continues to stare, as they hear a jet crash in the backyard of the school

Emilia: hey guys let's check out the backyard I think i herd something crash there.

Emilia then heads off to the backyard along with Ming, and Hiroishi stares back at Helga saying in firm tone.

aidding the Principal in the overall administration of the school. scheduling student classes , ordering textbooks and supplies, and coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other support services. usually handle student discipline and attendance problems, social and recreational programs, and health and safety matters. also may counsel students on personal, educational, or vocational matters.

student discipline , asset inventory and ordering, school improvement planning, bus and lunch supervision , and teacher observations. frequently serve as testing coordinator, training staff on procedures related to standardized assessment, as well as accounting for testing materials. instructional leader. in the event that something happens to the principal, such as an extended leave of absence, the Vice principal would act as the interim principal.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: For Legato

at LION Academy

Binji: hmm maybe this is the room were we can sign up to the Acadmey.

Binji and Jinji enter a room and take a seat as Binji says in firm tone.

Binji: hello there Ms. Cassadine , I'm Binji and this is my twin sister Jinji we are the twin daughters of a person name Osuama . he's a powerful being with Twilight manipulation who is the immortal king of the Kaijin a race of super natural creatures who reside in Japan. now on to why where here we have come here........

Jinji: we come here all the way from Japan to enroll in LION Acamdey. oh and our father's real name is Akechi Mitsuhide and he's 486 years old. in comparison our mother is 37 years old so our father is like 449 years older then her.

Binji ( mono tone): I was going to tell her that Jinji, you didn't have to butt in. so Ms.Cassadine how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application? I'm a Half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate Darkness, and my sister Jinji is a half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate light. full blood Kaijin look like what people would call monsters, but since me and my twin sister are part human we don't have that monster look.

Jinji: sorry about that Binji. oh are father is the only pure Kajin that has multiple forms he has like four forms , and his true form is what he look like when he was around during the 1500s with a massive army made of twilight energy, etc all the souls he has consume over the years. we don't know how many souls he has in him but we think it's around 1 million souls inside him.

Binji: we really want to go to this Acadmey Ms. Cassadine, and we can't go back to our old school Tokyo High,because of what I did last year. last year I caused the Great Tohoku Earthquake in Japan. it was during a match at fighting tournament. me and my twin sister were in handicap match against a team of cutthroat Half Kaijin that work for this group called Chaotic Core.

they taunting me and my sister, then showed the deaths of our team mates. me and my sister were put of a super hero group called the Toyko Freedom fighters but it was short live as they were as nearly most of them were kill by Mo, when he was Zotoishi. the one who taughting me and my sister the most was a girl name Malida , she constantly mock me, and show me footage of my team mates being kill telling me how weak I was. I tried to put down this group know as the Chaotic Core, but when everything came crashing down around me something inside me snap, and i lost control of my power.

Jinji: yeah that's when she got consume by the Darkness, and she became very scary. everyone at that tournament include my self were scare of her, expect for our father and that Malida girl she seem to enjoy the destruction my twin sister was causing. our father protect the people in the stadium but most of the stadium was demolish by the time my sister was done, not only that but most of Tokyo was in ruins.

Binji: after that we got brainwash by Chaotic Core into working becoming members of this Gang called the Tokyo High Gang. but we we're finally broking from our brainwashing when we met up with my boyfriend Kelly his new friends, and Kaz the prince of Japan & his friends in Tokyo

Jinji: however when Binji was free from her brainwashing she was still consume by the darkness so i had to fight her with the help of Kelly and his new friends while Kelly enter her mind to help her fight the darkness.

Binji: with Kelly's help I managed to beat the darkness inside me and regain control of my body after the rest of the Tokyo High gang attack us, and they were eventually defeat. a full blood Kajin name Seigi who was also there in Tokyo, cure Zotoishi , and he's now one of the good guys, she also fix Taryikou the perosn who was in charge of Chaotic Core. Taryikou currently in a holding Cell at LION for her crimes. even through i managed to beat the darkness within me it came at cost, my emotions are suppress.

Jinji: so Ms. Cassadine ( looking at a name tag on the desk) can we erolled into LION Acamdey?

Jinji: hey we're waiting for a answer tell us how to enroll in this Acadmey damn it!

Binji: Jinji chill!

Jinji: I wll not chill, I want to know who to get in this Acadmey! arugaugah nothing getting a answer is making me so frustrated!!!

Jinji then frails her hands up & down and projects beams of light as Binji says in a mono tone.

Binji: will you stop that before you end up blind someone?

Jinji stops and looks at Binji saying in stern tone.

Jinji: okay I'll stop! ( looking at Cassadine ) hey answer us already Lady!

more_horiz
"Woah! Did you just say Ares?" Diamondback asked Azon

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: For Legato

at LION Academy

Binji: hello there Ms. Cassadine , I'm Binji and this is my twin sister Jinji we are the twin daughters of a person name Osuama . he's a powerful being with Twilight manipulation who is the immortal king of the Kaijin a race of super natural creatures who reside in Japan. now on to why where here we have come here........

Jinji: we come here all the way from Japan to enroll in LION Acamdey. oh and our father's real name is Akechi Mitsuhide and he's 486 years old. in comparison our mother is 37 years old so our father is like 449 years older then her.

Binji ( mono tone): I was going to tell her that Jinji, you didn't have to butt in. so Ms.Cassadine how does enrollment here work, do we have to filled out a application? I'm a Half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate Darkness, and my sister Jinji is a half Kaijin with the ability to manipulate light. full blood Kaijin look like what people would call monsters, but since me and my twin sister are part human we don't have that monster look.

Jinji: sorry about that Binji. oh are father is the only pure Kajin that has multiple forms he has like four forms , and his true form is what he look like when he was around during the 1500s with a massive army made of twilight energy, etc all the souls he has consume over the years. we don't know how many souls he has in him but we think it's around 1 million souls inside him.

Binji: we really want to go to this Acadmey Ms. Cassadine, and we can't go back to our old school Tokyo High,because of what I did last year. last year I caused the Great Tohoku Earthquake in Japan. it was during a match at fighting tournament. me and my twin sister were in handicap match against a team of cutthroat Half Kaijin that work for this group called Chaotic Core.

they taunting me and my sister, then showed the deaths of our team mates. me and my sister were put of a super hero group called the Toyko Freedom fighters but it was short live as they were as nearly most of them were kill by Mo, when he was Zotoishi. the one who taughting me and my sister the most was a girl name Malida , she constantly mock me, and show me footage of my team mates being kill telling me how weak I was. I tried to put down this group know as the Chaotic Core, but when everything came crashing down around me something inside me snap, and i lost control of my power.

Jinji: yeah that's when she got consume by the Darkness, and she became very scary. everyone at that tournament include my self were scare of her, expect for our father and that Malida girl she seem to enjoy the destruction my twin sister was causing. our father protect the people in the stadium but most of the stadium was demolish by the time my sister was done, not only that but most of Tokyo was in ruins.

Binji: after that we got brainwash by Chaotic Core into working becoming members of this Gang called the Tokyo High Gang. but we we're finally broking from our brainwashing when we met up with my boyfriend Kelly his new friends, and Kaz the prince of Japan & his friends in Tokyo

Jinji: however when Binji was free from her brainwashing she was still consume by the darkness so i had to fight her with the help of Kelly and his new friends while Kelly enter her mind to help her fight the darkness.

Binji: with Kelly's help I managed to beat the darkness inside me and regain control of my body after the rest of the Tokyo High gang attack us, and they were eventually defeat. a full blood Kajin name Seigi who was also there in Tokyo, cure Zotoishi , and he's now one of the good guys, she also fix Taryikou the perosn who was in charge of Chaotic Core. Taryikou currently in a holding Cell at LION for her crimes. even through i managed to beat the darkness within me it came at cost, my emotions are suppress.

Jinji: so Ms. Cassadine ( looking at a name tag on the desk) can we erolled into LION Acamdey?

Jinji: hey we're waiting for a answer tell us how to enroll in this Acadmey damn it!

Jinji: I wll not chill, I want to know who to get in this Acadmey! arugaugah nothing getting a answer is making me so frustrated!!!

Jinji then frails her hands up & down and projects beams of light as Binji says in a mono tone.

Binji: we should just wait.

Jinji: arugaugh this is taking to long I'm going to find out how to enroll in this acamdey myself!

Jinji then goes around the room at the speed of light as she switches back and forth from light form to physical form. as she is doing that she is crashing into things as Binji says in mono tone.

Binji: ugh I knew I shouldn't have allow her to drink that soda. caffeine & sugar makes her hyperactive. well i guess i have to stop her before she makes even more of a mess.

Binji then slowly forms a sphere of darkness to surround Jinji in as Jinji says in firm tone.

Jinji: hey what's the big idea sis, let me out of here!

Binji: not until you calm down, you're making a mess!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

at LION Academy

Binji: we should just wait.

Jinji: arugaugh this is taking to long I'm going to find out how to enroll in this acamdey myself!

Jinji then goes around the room at the speed of light as she switches back and forth from light form to physical form. as she is doing that she is crashing into things as Binji says in mono tone.

Binji: ugh I knew I shouldn't have allow her to drink that soda. caffeine & sugar makes her hyperactive. well i guess i have to stop her before she makes even more of a mess.

Binji then slowly forms a sphere of darkness to surround Jinji in as Jinji says in firm tone.

Jinji: hey what's the big idea sis, let me out of here!

Binji: not until you calm down, you're making a mess!

Jinji tires to break out but the sphere of darkness just asborbs the light energy she gives out as she says in cranky tone.

Jinji: no fair..... i can't break out there's too much darkness!

Binji: look Jinji I'm nothing letting you out until you calm down.

Jinji finaly calms down as her sugar / caffeine & sugar rush ends and Binji removes the sphere as Jinji says in firm tone.

Jinji: okay I'm calm now, so what are we going to do just sit here?

Binji: yep, but first your fixing up the mess you made of this room.

Jinji goes to work fixing the mess she made super human speeds and then sits back there saying in firm tone as she looks at Cassadine.

Jinji: sorry about messing up the room, I just really want to get into this Acamdey, I herd about it from a friend of mine name Kelly. he's on a team that's being sponser by LION.

more_horiz
Jinji tires to break out but the sphere of darkness just asborbs the light energy she gives out as she says in cranky tone.

Jinji finaly calms down as her sugar / caffeine & sugar rush ends and Binji removes the sphere as Jinji says in firm tone.

Jinji goes to work fixing the mess she made super human speeds and then sits back there saying in firm tone as she looks at Cassadine.

Jinji: sorry about messing up the room, I just really want to get into this Acamdey, I herd about it from a friend of mine name Kelly. he's on a team that's being sponser by LION.

Binji ( looking at Cassadine): Ms. our home town is called Kaijin village it is located in Shikoku region of Japan. Kanjin clan was bulit by my friend Kelly's ancestors after my father's previous second in command took over after my father got imprison in mystical cave. back in anicent Japan after he became a Kaijin are father was evil dark lord, know as Mijime na Ryuu " the Twilight Lord! my father spread terror cause anicent Japan and asborb thousands upon thousands of souls before a group of super natural hunters stood up agianst him!

Jinji: thse super natural hunters we're our friend Kelly's ancestors, and Kayzua Cashew was the one who defeat are father and imprison him in mystical cave. after that the Kaijin establish a truce with the humans, and Kajin village was made the the help of Kelly's ancestors. but centuries later are father was released from his prison by our mother's grandfather General Kotaro Monzo to fight the Ameicans during the Second Sino-Japanese War and was giving the name Osuama by our grandfather. after the war ending are father took up becoming a mercenary!

Binji: as a mercenary he would kill dangerous people and consume their souls. in 1995 he falled in love with a woman that change him, that woman was my mother Suzuzki. this was also the year that my father met my friend Kelly's father Alan Cashew,and having a bad history with the Cashews my father start a feud with him, and the Yokai! a feud that would last for 14 years until my father & Kelly's father finally settled their differences.

Jinji: during the last days of the feud a a group of fanatic human warrior monks tired to take advatage of this. these monks want to kill my kind, and Kelly's kind off . too bad for them my sister Binji and Kelly figure out what they were doing, so that plan failed hard. the warrior monks were slaughter by my father Kelly's father, and the Yokai clan.

Binji: that is also the first time i lost control. me and my sister had another sibling a twin brother his name was Minji. he fought Kenny's older Brother Carl who was working for the warrior monks. he was a Chaetokinesis and he fought hard to protect me and my twin sister Jinji. during the last part of the feud I was attack by Carl who slice my arm off with his spirutal energy infused sycthe.

that bastard left me in a pool of blood , after that my brother Minji found me and did everything he could to being me to a safe place. but then he was killed by Carl who trust his sycthe through my brothers back! my brother told me to asborb his shadow and avenge his death, and after he died Carl taughting me about his death. that made me lose it after I asborb my brother's shadow i went ballistic on Carl!

Jinji: yeah it was scary, my sisters eyes were glowing red and there was a swirl shadow with a red aura were her right arm should be. I saw her ripped a bunch of the human warrior monks with the swirl shadow that was on her rightside, she even made Carl a Yokai shake in fear. I saw my sister grab Carl and slam him to the ground with amazing force. Carl tried to knock her off but she wouldn't budge.

after that she open her mouth form swirl mass of shadowy teeth and bite off his fingers.

Binji: that's when I told him that, i was going to asborb his shadow, that he wasn't worth it, that the only thing i want to was crushed your skull into fine blood red mist for killing my brother. he tried to manipulate my soul, but that didn't work. and the reason why it didn't work was because when I asborb my brother's Shadow i also asborb the dark part of his soul!

Jinji: that's when Carl turn him self into a large shaggy dog and tried to kill my sister. but my sister grab his head pin it to a wall and start running with it face enough and with enough force to to grind Carl face across the wall. after that Carl revert to his normal form and brusts into flames, and " I ask my sister if she was alright."

Binji: " and I said I was fine." currently i have 21 half souls inside me. the dark half of my brother's soul, the dark halves of my former allies souls back when i was the leader of the Toyko freedom Fighters, and the dark half of my twin sister's late boy friend pete's soul

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

more_horiz

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Plazma then quickly runs out of the training room and shows up in the control room saying in firm tone.

more_horiz
OOC: Screw it,if Chosen ain't playing I am sending them here and there. And this guy has seven,as opposed to three powers.

Bad guy time!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

IC:

:Cue a sleeping figure in New York,he was in reality focus on what was at hand. The ground spreads out and swallows him,cue a golden connection of tubes in the planet's mantle,next thing he notes,he was in a womb of buildings and light,as he emerges out.In Las Vegas.:

:The figure in question is 6'11 in height.Blue bomber jacket, a metal band shirt, typical pants and boots theme. He soon vanishes and re-appears,with three bags of money and shades, security was onto him.:

"Drop the money and put up your hands,your under arrest!"

:He merely grins,and then a green field of light engulfs them all.The guards and all caught cannot move.:

"Whaaaa.What is this!"

Unknown: "You are now in my Doctor's Table!"

:Cue a nodachi appearing,the blade exposed as he wields it.:

"This is my scalpel!"

:He swings the blade,hitting them yet they feel nothing.:

"What aj-."

:The Green field was gone,and they fell to pieces.No bleeding but still dead.:

:He stomps the ground and another hole appears.Uses his city port to vanish before the cops were there.:

:He ends up in Rome, in a hotel room.: "Well this is nice." :Counting the money,wondering what to spend it all on.:

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Binji ( looking at Cassadine): Ms. our home town is called Kaijin village it is located in Shikoku region of Japan. Kanjin clan was bulit by my friend Kelly's ancestors after my father's previous second in command took over after my father got imprison in mystical cave. back in anicent Japan after he became a Kaijin are father was evil dark lord, know as Mijime na Ryuu " the Twilight Lord! my father spread terror cause anicent Japan and asborb thousands upon thousands of souls before a group of super natural hunters stood up agianst him!

Jinji: thse super natural hunters we're our friend Kelly's ancestors, and Kayzua Cashew was the one who defeat are father and imprison him in mystical cave. after that the Kaijin establish a truce with the humans, and Kajin village was made the the help of Kelly's ancestors. but centuries later are father was released from his prison by our mother's grandfather General Kotaro Monzo to fight the Ameicans during the Second Sino-Japanese War and was giving the name Osuama by our grandfather. after the war ending are father took up becoming a mercenary!

Binji: as a mercenary he would kill dangerous people and consume their souls. in 1995 he falled in love with a woman that change him, that woman was my mother Suzuzki. this was also the year that my father met my friend Kelly's father Alan Cashew,and having a bad history with the Cashews my father start a feud with him, and the Yokai! a feud that would last for 14 years until my father & Kelly's father finally settled their differences.

Jinji: during the last days of the feud a a group of fanatic human warrior monks tired to take advatage of this. these monks want to kill my kind, and Kelly's kind off . too bad for them my sister Binji and Kelly figure out what they were doing, so that plan failed hard. the warrior monks were slaughter by my father Kelly's father, and the Yokai clan.

Binji: that is also the first time i lost control. me and my sister had another sibling a twin brother his name was Minji. he fought Kenny's older Brother Carl who was working for the warrior monks. he was a Chaetokinesis and he fought hard to protect me and my twin sister Jinji. during the last part of the feud I was attack by Carl who slice my arm off with his spirutal energy infused sycthe.

that bastard left me in a pool of blood , after that my brother Minji found me and did everything he could to being me to a safe place. but then he was killed by Carl who trust his sycthe through my brothers back! my brother told me to asborb his shadow and avenge his death, and after he died Carl taughting me about his death. that made me lose it after I asborb my brother's shadow i went ballistic on Carl!

Jinji: yeah it was scary, my sisters eyes were glowing red and there was a swirl shadow with a red aura were her right arm should be. I saw her ripped a bunch of the human warrior monks with the swirl shadow that was on her rightside, she even made Carl a Yokai shake in fear. I saw my sister grab Carl and slam him to the ground with amazing force. Carl tried to knock her off but she wouldn't budge.

after that she open her mouth form swirl mass of shadowy teeth and bite off his fingers.

Binji: that's when I told him that, i was going to asborb his shadow, that he wasn't worth it, that the only thing i want to was crushed your skull into fine blood red mist for killing my brother. he tried to manipulate my soul, but that didn't work. and the reason why it didn't work was because when I asborb my brother's Shadow i also asborb the dark part of his soul!

Jinji: that's when Carl turn him self into a large shaggy dog and tried to kill my sister. but my sister grab his head pin it to a wall and start running with it face enough and with enough force to to grind Carl face across the wall. after that Carl revert to his normal form and brusts into flames, and " I ask my sister if she was alright."

Binji: " and I said I was fine." currently i have 21 half souls inside me. the dark half of my brother's soul, the dark halves of my former allies souls back when i was the leader of the Toyko freedom Fighters, and the dark half of my twin sister's late boy friend pete's soul

Jinji: so can we go to LION Acadmey Ms. Cassadine?

Binji: just to summurized things, our father was evil, but now he's netural. me and my sister Jinji were also a part of CHAOS for a short time when we were still under mind control. a Japanese boy genius name Kiyu put mind control chips in me and my sister heads and made us his puppets. but when we reunited with Kelly in Tokyo, his new friend Burst destroyed the chips and release us from the mind control.

we we're told to go there by CHAOS to reterive Kaz Mazuarko the prince of Japan who also happens to be a half Kaijin with the abiity to manipulate Gravity! but once I was free from my brainwashing Jinji had to face me with Kelly's new friends, and the prince Kaz because my darkside was still in control. but my friend Kelly help me fight off my darkside in my mind along with the help of my late brother Minji and my late friends. with their help i regain control over my body!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
"So whatabout you? Where do you see yourself in five years?" Cody asked Nadia who responded"Doing humanitarian work, hopefully a noble peace prize, and save the world on a super heroic basis"

"Could get into poiltics" Cody said in which Nadia scoffed"No way"

Cody nudged her"Wont be so bad, you'd probably be the only one thats not a stiff"

Nadia laughed"I'll consider it. BTW Cody"

"Yeah?"

"Take the time to consider on if you are or not going to hang up the superhero routine, whatever it is you decide I'm with you but just weigh it in ok?"Nadia said to Cody

Cody smiled"Sure."

"Have you told your family about this?"Nadia asked

"Not yet, least not till this crisis with CHAOS is done" Cody responded

more_horiz
Jinji: so can we go to LION Acadmey Ms. Cassadine?

Binji: just to summurized things, our father was evil, but now he's netural. me and my sister Jinji were also a part of CHAOS for a short time when we were still under mind control. a Japanese boy genius name Kiyu put mind control chips in me and my sister heads and made us his puppets. but when we reunited with Kelly in Tokyo, his new friend Burst destroyed the chips and release us from the mind control.

we we're told to go there by CHAOS to retrieve Kaz Mazuarko the prince of Japan who also happens to be a half Kaijin with the abiity to manipulate Gravity! but once I was free from my brainwashing Jinji had to face me with Kelly's new friends, and the prince Kaz because my darkside was still in control. but my friend Kelly help me fight off my darkside in my mind along with the help of my late brother Minji and my late friends. with their help i regain control over my body!

OOC: for Legato

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"So whatabout you? Where do you see yourself in five years?" Cody asked Nadia who responded"Doing humanitarian work, hopefully a noble peace prize, and save the world on a super heroic basis"

Cody nudged her"Wont be so bad, you'd probably be the only one thats not a stiff"

"Yeah?"

"Take the time to consider on if you are or not going to hang up the superhero routine, whatever it is you decide I'm with you but just weigh it in ok?"Nadia said to Cody

Cody smiled"Sure."

(Testing....testing...this thing on? Okay, Hiya Cody! Not interrupting anything am I?) Penelope asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah?"

Cody smiled"Sure."

(Testing....testing...this thing on? Okay, Hiya Cody! Not interrupting anything am I?) Penelope asked.

(Not at all Penny. Whats up?) Cody asked Penelope

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah?"

Cody smiled"Sure."

(Not at all Penny. Whats up?) Cody asked Penelope

(Oh not much. Liz and Jape are getting some new costumes ready in a few days, they're gonna look awesome.)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply