ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 23 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Problem sighs as the group expresses their distaste over his action. He then shrugs his shoulders and walks past them. "Whatever, let's go to school, I don't need the lecture from you guys about power usage" he says to them in a wry voice

Hiroishi: you know if i were you Problem i would have personally went into that building and kick that guy's ass! looking at ( Emilia) you told him that it's wrong to use his power like that, but then you go and use your power to dump that Igia Firestone guy into a trash dumpster double standards much.

Emilia & Ming walk into the school building with Hiroishi following behind Problem and Kelly.
"I'm sure you would Hiroishi, I heard all about you 'tough guy'. Let's get one thing straight. We're WORKING together, thatdoesn't mean we ASSOCIATE with each other outside of missions. I don't want to be your friend, buddy, pal, compadre.THis isn't Death Tiger Fortress, so getting on my good side won't keep you out of trouble. You stay out of my way, I stay out of yours, got it?"

Hiroishi: yeah, yeah I herd the same speech before , do you think i actually had friends in Death Tiger Fortress? in that prison i just had associates, who all share the same goal to escape from that prison.and like i want to get on your good side or anyones good side, and your the one who should stay out of my way!

Emilia: Okay now show us around!

Ming just shugs her shoulders and sighs.

more_horiz
Problem ignores Hiroishi's rant as he shows the group around

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: well thanks for showing us around.

Hiroishi: like i need you to show me around, I'm just tagging along.

Hiroishi encounters the captain of the football team who says to him in firm tone.

captain of the football team ( female): so you're one of the new kids huh, well just to make things clear punk I own this school got that?

Hiroishi: I don't care if you're a girl if you don't back off my face right now I'm going to kick your ass.

captain of the football team : who do you think you are some kind of tough guy?

Hiroishi grabs the captain of the football teams arm and slams him into a locker saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi: back off!!!

Hiroishi let's go and the Captain of the Football team walks away as Ming says in a firm tone.

Ming: well at lest Emilia doesn't stick out much here, but I certainly do.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hiroishi encounters the captain of the football team who says to him in firm tone.

captain of the football team ( female): so you're one of the new kids huh, well just to make things clear punk I own this school got that?

Hiroishi: I don't care if you're a girl if you don't back off my face right now I'm going to kick your ass.

Hiroishi grabs the captain of the football teams arm and slams him into a locker saying in firm tone.

Hiroishi let's go and the Captain of the Football team walks away as Ming says in a firm tone.

"Yeah, girls with inferiority complexes tend to stick out in high school...not!" Problem would say, snickering

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah, girls with inferiority complexes tend to stick out in high school...not!" Problem would say, snickering

Ming: I don't have a inferiority complex, it's that just all the girls and women here are giants! I bet every girl and women in this city are giants.

Emilia: well there does seem to be abundance of Saxon Amazon descendants at this school, but i don't think every women in this city are descendant of a Saxon Amazon.

more_horiz
Ming's reply caused Problem to let off a slight laugh. "riiiiiight, and Hiroishi there isn't overcompensating for something, riiiiight"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Ming's reply caused Problem to let off a slight laugh. "riiiiiight, and Hiroishi there isn't overcompensating for something, riiiiight"

Emilia: hey it's alright if you have a height complex Ming my sister has one.

Ming: I don't think I'm short, I think every girl here is too tall!!!

Emilia: sigh that sounds like a height complex to me! so are you just not going to associted with our female classmates here because your afraid they going to call you short?

Hiorishi: and what exactly would i be overcompensating for?

Emilia: I don't know perhaps it's the fact that you might be a girl, who's trying to act like he's a boy!

Hiroishi: I'm not a girl, well did you get a silly idea like that from!

Emilia: well from the fact that you have a Japanese female accent, and you look like a japanese teenage girl!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Ariel, Your Grace, Amazonia, Miss Evans. I know we've had our differences in the past yet this meeting is called to not further old grudges but to discuss an issue that would benefit us greatly" The Ambassador said
"Indeed, Ares has a new proposition, doesn't he?"Azon said, her voice echoing throughout the meeting table

"This is definitely going to get rough" Amazonia whispers to Diamondback

"I wouldn't worry Amazonia. No hostile intent on my part" The Ambassador said

"So what do you mean that this could benifit the both of us?" Ariel asked The Ambassador

"There is a war approaching and while Ares has no qualm when it comes to such a thing he does have an issue when it comes to the ones involved in the war. We all know of the tragic incident that happened at the carrier in the UK and how it claimed alot of lives" He glanced at Diamondback"Minus a small fortunate few" in which Diamondback scowled and The Ambassador could see the ground beneath the Ambassador's feet start to crack"Ah yes" he smiled"Your powers have grown." his expression then became serious"What CHAOS did to the carrier pales in comparison to what they could do to the world, especially when looking at the fact that they are allied with dark gods from the otherworld who seek to corrupt and destroy it. Regardless of what each of you may think of Ares when it comes down to it he'll defend this planet from outside forces that seeks to cause harm to it. And make no mistake about it the war will go beyond what happened in the UK and more countless lives will be lost. So I offer you this. A truce and a alliance least till this war with CHAOS and the dark gods they are allied with are done, we get access to your resources and you get access to ours. No harm will be caused on the mortals or the people that you cared about and once the clouds of war is settled then it's back to business as usual"

Diamondback studied The Ambassador during the whole negotiation, from the looks of things theres no sign of hidden agenda behind what he's proposing

"The decision ladies is left up to you"The Ambassador said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Ariel, Your Grace, Amazonia, Miss Evans. I know we've had our differences in the past yet this meeting is called to not further old grudges but to discuss an issue that would benefit us greatly" The Ambassador said
"Indeed, Ares has a new proposition, doesn't he?"Azon said, her voice echoing throughout the meeting table

"So what do you mean that this could benifit the both of us?" Ariel asked The Ambassador

"There is a war approaching and while Ares has no qualm when it comes to such a thing he does have an issue when it comes to the ones involved in the war. We all know of the tragic incident that happened at the carrier in the UK and how it claimed alot of lives" He glanced at Diamondback"Minus a small fortunate few" in which Diamondback scowled and The Ambassador could see the ground beneath the Ambassador's feet start to crack"Ah yes" he smiled"Your powers have grown." his expression then became serious"What CHAOS did to the carrier pales in comparison to what they could do to the world, especially when looking at the fact that they are allied with dark gods from the otherworld who seek to corrupt and destroy it. Regardless of what each of you may think of Ares when it comes down to it he'll defend this planet from outside forces that seeks to cause harm to it. And make no mistake about it the war will go beyond what happened in the UK and more countless lives will be lost. So I offer you this. A truce and a alliance least till this war with CHAOS and the dark gods they are allied with are done, we get access to your resources and you get access to ours. No harm will be caused on the mortals or the people that you cared about and once the clouds of war is settled then it's back to business as usual"

Diamondback studied The Ambassador during the whole negotiation, from the looks of things theres no sign of hidden agenda behind what he's proposing

Azon turned to the women behind her. "As a make-shift council, I ask for your opinion on this situation. It is in me to say no, considering who he represents, but if any one of you would like to offer a dissenting opinion, do it now"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: sigh that sounds like a height complex to me! so are you just not going to associted with our female classmates here because your afraid they going to call you short?

Emilia: I don't know perhaps it's the fact that you might be a girl, who's trying to act like he's a boy!

Emilia: well from the fact that you have a Japanese female accent, and you look like a japanese teenage girl!

"You know what? The way you guys talk to each other, I might stick aroud. You're like a trainwreck!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You know what? The way you guys talk to each other, I might stick aroud. You're like a trainwreck!"

Ming: okay maybe i have a little bit of height complex , but being around you makes me feel short!

Emilia: would it help if i lifting up in the air, would that make you feel taller? Okay now let's just go see Vice Principal Helga Coldstone, i want give that woman a piece of my mind.

Ming: okay now you're just being mean Emilia.

Hiroishi: I'm still not a woman.

Emilia: you in in denial Hiroishi.

Hiroishi: okay I prove that I'm a guy kick me below the belt!

Emilia: that's idiotic, just have the nurse here examine you moron!

more_horiz
Problem laughs off Hiroishi and continues to walk around the school

more_horiz

Emilia: just go see the Nurse!

Hiroishi: fine, but when it's found out that I'm right you own me a dollar!

Emilia: Deal, and if you're wrong you give me a five dollars!

Hiroishi heads off to the Nurses office as Emilia walks into the school's main office to see Vice Principal Helga Coldstone saying in stern tone.

Emilia: Buck ( shouting at Problem) yeah I'm calling you Buck got a problem with that! Kelly, Ming get in here!!!

Ming enters the main office and looks at Vice Principal Helga Coldstone saying in firm tone.

Ming: so I hope you didn't hear that little remark i made, because that was a mistake! I didn't mean to say that Vice Principal Helga Coldstone miss! I have nothing against Amazons,so if you did hear me say that little remark just forget i ever said it!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Hiroishi heads off to the Nurses office as Emilia walks into the school's main office to see Vice Principal Helga Coldstone saying in stern tone.

Emilia: Buck ( shouting at Problem) yeah I'm calling you Buck got a problem with that! Kelly, Ming get in here!!!

Ming enters the main office and looks at Vice Principal Helga Coldstone saying in firm tone.

Ming: so I hope you didn't hear that little remark i made, because that was a mistake! I didn't mean to say that Vice Principal Helga Coldstone miss! I have nothing against Amazons,so if you did hear me say that little remark just forget i ever said it!
Coldstone holds her stomach and laughs at Ming

Problem pays no attention to Emilia.

Kelly taps Emilia on the shoulder, shaking his head. "It seems like Problem really is a problem!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Azon turned to the women behind her. "As a make-shift council, I ask for your opinion on this situation. It is in me to say no, considering who he represents, but if any one of you would like to offer a dissenting opinion, do it now"

Ariel contemplated then respond"It's not the kind of decision one could just make on a instant, I move we have at least a day to pondure this. At least that way other parties could weigh in their opinion of the situation"

Diamondback sighed"I say its a reasonable compromise"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Kelly taps Emilia on the shoulder, shaking his head. "It seems like Problem really is a problem!"

Emilia: Yeah he is, he seems to be effecting our attitudes. ( lookin at Coldstone) Vice Principal Coldstone I want to know why you were staring at me eariler. is this because the Principal Steel just went on a date with my aunt Sandara or is it because you think I'm a trouble maker?

Ming: okay so you did hear it, and you're not mad at me, well that's good.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ariel contemplated then respond"It's not the kind of decision one could just make on a instant, I move we have at least a day to pondure this. At least that way other parties could weigh in their opinion of the situation"

"I'd agree with that mother" Amazonia would reply, glaring at the ambassador "We'll raise this meeting to the whole island then, it is decided" Azon proclaims before turning to face Ares ambassador. "We've decided to deliberate over your offer for another day. We will meet here tomorrow at the same timewith an answer. Goodbye"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Emilia: Yeah he is, he seems to be effecting our attitudes. ( lookin at Coldstone) Vice Principal Coldstone I want to know why you were staring at me eariler. is this because the Principal Steel just went on a date with my aunt Sandara or is it because you think I'm a trouble maker?

Ming: okay so you did hear it, and you're not mad at me, well that's good.

OOC: For Froggy

Emilia: just so you know Vice Principal Coldstone, I'm heading over to that dinner to check on them! wait could this be because I'm the great great great 100x grand daughter of the Elite Valkyrja Edwina, the same Valkyrja that the street this school is on is name after? do you think I'm somehow going to demend speical privileges just because I'm the descendant of her? none that can't be it, maybe it's because you might know my cousin Vassana, and think I might be like her when she was a teenager?

well I'm nothing like my cousin Vassana when she was a teenager!

more_horiz
"nope, not at all, not at all. You're a lot nosier and cumbersome" Coldstone said before walking off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"nope, not at all, not at all. You're a lot nosier and cumbersome" Coldstone said before walking off

Emila: what you expect me to address everything in one setence? Important informention can't be explain in just one sentence!

Emilia then makes a grand speech about the flow of informention and Ming looks at her saying in firm tone.

Ming: you should join a debate club!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emila: what you expect me to address everything in one setence? Important informention can't be explain in just one sentence!

Emilia then makes a grand speech about the flow of informention and Ming looks at her saying in firm tone.

"That's not what I said, and you're morelike Vassana than you think" Coldstone tells her,disappearing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That's not what I said, and you're morelike Vassana than you think" Coldstone tells her,disappearing

Emilia: ( speaking to herself) I'm not like her when she was teenager, I'm not mean, I'm not bossy! ( looking at Kelly and Ming) you guys don't think I'm bossy do you?

more_horiz
"Ehh not bossy, just opinionated and really too intense about shit sometimes. You and Hiroishi have that in common"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Ehh not bossy, just opinionated and really too intense about shit sometimes. You and Hiroishi have that in common"

Ming: and thank goodness you don't pick fights with people another wise there would be a lot of people in hospital!

Hiroishi barrages into the main office of the school and looks at Ming, Emilia, and Kelly saying in shocked tone.

Hiroishi: aheieii you were right I'm a girl!!! all these years I thought I was boy when i was actually a girl! this is all so new to me, i mean what do I do from here to I start wearing dresses?

Ming: just because you found out that you weren't what you think you were doesn't mean you need to changed your appearance.

Hiroishi: i have to tell Mo this!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'd agree with that mother" Amazonia would reply, glaring at the ambassador "We'll raise this meeting to the whole island then, it is decided" Azon proclaims before turning to face Ares ambassador. "We've decided to deliberate over your offer for another day. We will meet here tomorrow at the same timewith an answer. Goodbye"

The Ambassadow smiled then bowed"Till we meet again your highness" he then glanced at Diamondback"Miss Evans" he then turned and vanished before the group

"On the plus side, there was no brawling involved" Diamondback said to Ariel"One wouldn't think so given his title but when it comes to negotiations Ares usually all business"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply