ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 8 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
She nos and tells him to get his team ready

Tobais contacts his team, and tells them to get ready

later Captain Norway, Sandwinder arrived with Celisa and Usra in their outfits as Capt says in a firm tone holding his shield.

Captain Norway: okay we're here let's go!
Salt shows them the ship she repurposed for TObias and his teammates

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later Captain Norway, Sandwinder arrived with Celisa and Usra in their outfits as Capt says in a firm tone holding his shield.

Captain Norway: Okay everyone let's get on board.

Tobais: Salt let's go!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

they all get onboard, Salt having shown Tobias how to drive the ship

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

they all get onboard, Salt having shown Tobias how to drive the ship

with in a few mintuets they arrive on Psycomonica , and as Tobais steps out he sees a bunch of people in futuristic high tech armor as one of them scans his mind saying in firm tone.

Psyixeon Commonwealth solider: hmm so earthlings have finally managed intersteller travel huh.

Tobais: exactly this is my asistant Salt's ship, and i came here to convice you guys not to invade the earth.

Psyixeon commonwealth Solider: after how you kind has threat us what makes we think we should listen to you.

and just as the Pysixeon soliders are about to attack Tobais they soliders fall to ground as he sees a another Pysixenon approach him who says in firm tone.

Psyixeon resistence movement soldier: heh you bastards then even see that psionic assault coming , takes for the distraction earthling. oh and i know why your here, I read your mind but you pick a bad time to come to this planet earthling , because a military faction called the Commonwealth having taking over this planet. they are a group of corrupt Psyixeons lead by a Psyixeon name Xanatos. but all is not lost there's a resistence group that is fighting the good fight.

I used to be in the commonwealth, but after i found out what Xanatos attetions were I left and join the Resistence. so many of my allies have fallen to the overwhelming might of the commonwealth, but me and a few other elite soldiers have come up with a plan to take down Xanatos and the Commonwealth!

my kind are usually a peachful race, but Xanatos and his men are the expection. and what worse is that their oppression my and their own follow Psyixeons.

Sandblock, and Captain Norway then step out of the jet and are greeting by Psyixeon resistence movement soldier who says in firm tone.

Resistence movement solider: and these are your allies.

Tobais: well aren't you going to introduce yourself to us?

Resistence movement solider: oh sorry about that, my name is Ozzy Black.

apperence ( stands 5'10" weighs 195lbs, has gold color eyes, light blue hair , violet color skin and is wearing armor that looks similar to this.)

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 8 Intro_hard_corps_uprising

more_horiz
"Sandwinder shouldn't you speak to them since you are a hybrid as well?" CElsia asked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sandwinder shouldn't you speak to them since you are a hybrid as well?" CElsia asked

Ozzy: there's no need for him to speak I can read his mind, and he has come here along with you all to convice my people to invade the earth. but there's no point in reason with Xanatos , he's become power hungry. but if the council was break in change you could get not to send troops to invade your planet earth, they will listen.

Sandblock: actually can you not do that?

Ozzy: sure.

Sandblock: okay now where was i oh yeah just as you said i came here with my team mates , and my team mate Tobais's worker Salt to convice you kind not to invade earth, and to get one of you to come with earth with us so one of you kind could looking after some Hybrid childern.

Ozzy: I see Half Psyixeon, and I know just the person who's willing to help, my master he's the one who thought me how to use my powers, he's a master Psionic!

more_horiz
"yes please take us to your leader" Clesia would say

more_horiz
OT: Kaio-KEN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58EWCg6bLYU&feature=related

IC: I'm back, who's open?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Im open Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Bluestreak is open

so open

all of them are

more_horiz
As Fastlane talked with Bluestreak outside of the mall, Jet caught up with them and speeded up and grabbed Bluestreak's mask in passing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
As Fastlane talked with Bluestreak outside of the mall, Jet caught up with them and speeded up and grabbed Bluestreak's mask in passing.
Once she grabbed the mask, she'd feel something seep from it onto her hand as Bluestreak sped up next to her, looking away. "I'm a bit of a chemistry whiz if you didn't notice. I know that as superspeedsters, chemical weapons affect us the quickest. What you feel is something seeping into your body's neurotransmitters and disconnecting them, as soon as I finisht his sentence, you should slooooow doooown" he'd say, grabbing the mask

of course, given the supersped up metabolism the chemical effect would wear off in a much shorter time period, two minutes tops. Bluestreak put the mask back on his face and dashed off, kicking up gravel in Jet's way at superspeed. "Itseemslikethey'vefoundoutwhoIam,guessit'stimetokickitintotheFINALLAP"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Once she grabbed the mask, she'd feel something seep from it onto her hand as Bluestreak sped up next to her, looking away. "I'm a bit of a chemistry whiz if you didn't notice. I know that as superspeedsters, chemical weapons affect us the quickest. What you feel is something seeping into your body's neurotransmitters and disconnecting them, as soon as I finisht his sentence, you should slooooow doooown" he'd say, grabbing the mask

of course, given the supersped up metabolism the chemical effect would wear off in a much shorter time period, two minutes tops. Bluestreak put the mask back on his face and dashed off, kicking up gravel in Jet's way at superspeed. "Itseemslikethey'vefoundoutwhoIam,guessit'stimetokickitintotheFINALLAP"

"JET!" Fastlane raced over to her.
"I-I'll...be fine...just a little slow....don't worry...go get him."
"Rodger that." Fastlane said and raced after Bluestreak.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Iguessit'stimetoputthepedaltothemettlehuh?" Bluestreak would ask Fastlane, sneering under his mask. The two would zip through the city, with Adrian saying "Thiswillallbeoverintwominutes,butdoyouthinkweshouldhaveanyspectatorstoourrace?" he'd ask. Jay would see Eliza out of the corner of his eye, down the street they were coming up on. "Anyoneyouknow?someonespecial?" Adrian would ask, as the two were moving at top speed, really pushing themselves

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Iguessit'stimetoputthepedaltothemettlehuh?" Bluestreak would ask Fastlane, sneering under his mask. The two would zip through the city, with Adrian saying "Thiswillallbeoverintwominutes,butdoyouthinkweshouldhaveanyspectatorstoourrace?" he'd ask. Jay would see Eliza out of the corner of his eye, down the street they were coming up on. "Anyoneyouknow?someonespecial?" Adrian would ask, as the two were moving at top speed, really pushing themselves

Fastlane gritted his teeth and punched at Bluestreak as they ran.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"yes please take us to your leader" Clesia would say

Ozzy: alright but first ( puts Psionic Shields around Sandblock, his team, and Salt) there the commonwealth can't track you all now . now let's go the Resistence HQ is this way

runs off towards the headquarters.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Im open Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Im open Smile

more_horiz
"Insidious? This is Paladia. Come in Insidious. Is this thing on?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Doctor Insidious here" Doctor Insidious said in the video monitor"Er actually not THE Doctor Insidious but more like a Hologram Interactive Construct. If you're getting me instead of the legit Insidious then Doctor Insidious has ran into an emergency that made her unavaliable to get any calls at this time. With that out of the way. Hi Adia!"

more_horiz
Still wanted to do something with Firewolf in Quantum? Balls in your court as to what he should do

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Doctor Insidious here" Doctor Insidious said in the video monitor"Er actually not THE Doctor Insidious but more like a Hologram Interactive Construct. If you're getting me instead of the legit Insidious then Doctor Insidious has ran into an emergency that made her unavaliable to get any calls at this time. With that out of the way. Hi Adia!"

"Well hello Insidious's H.I.C. is Fulcrum there? I have something important to tell him concerning the blood he lost in his fight in the desert."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Still wanted to do something with Firewolf in Quantum? Balls in your court as to what he should do

Sure, just give me a refresher concerning Firewolf and I'll see what I can do.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well hello Insidious's H.I.C. is Fulcrum there? I have something important to tell him concerning the blood he lost in his fight in the desert."

"Him, Eve, and the rest of Team Insidious are involved in a emergency mission" Holo-Insidious responded

"What is the emergency mission?" Aida asked while patting the baby on the back after he's done feeding

"Finding Doctor Insidious"Holo-Insidious responded

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Sure, just give me a refresher concerning Firewolf and I'll see what I can do.

Ok. I think his new partner were just giving him a tour

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply