ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 24 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix

Karikio is walking home from the grocery store when suddenly he sees a huge expolsion coming from his grandparents house saying in shocked tone.

Karikio: grandpapa, grandmama!!!!!

explosive

Onaus then sees a German man wearing a white bussiness suit steps out of the rubble of the house carrying Onaus' grandparents saying firm tone as he tosses Onaus' grandparents aside.

Mr. Incendiary: at last we meet face to face, you're the little punk that's been meddling in my affairs!

Kariko: that outfit and that accent you're John B. Gravitious!

Mr.Incendiary: that's Mr.Incendiary to you kid!

Kariko: tell me what have you done to my grandparents.

Mr. Incendiary: they're fine just a little knockout! now stay out of my bussiness or else!

Kariko morphs in to his costume saying in firm tone.

Onaus: how about you get the hell out of dodger!

Onaus blasts Mr. Incendiary with blast of plasma from his arm cannon and Mr. Incendiary gets up and shakes his head saying in firm tone.

Mr.incendiary: bad move kid!

Onaus then engauges Mr. Incendiary in a fight using his suit's built in danger sense to advoid Mr. Incendiary expolsions saying in frim tone.

Onaus: geezes you really like to blow stuff up don't you!!!

Onaus keeps on battling Mr.Incendiary until finally he finds a opening but suddenly theres Mr.Incendiary's body explodes knock O3 so hard into a car that it he injuries his spine saying in firm tone.

Onaus: note to self never get close up to a guy who can self exploded!

Mr. Incendiary's body quickly regenerates as he says in firm tone.

Mr. Incendiary: now stay out out of my affairs kid or else I'm going to do more to you then just this!

Mr. Incendiary then bombards Onaus with expolsions and then stops. Onaus gravely injuried drops to the ground as Mr. Incendiary walks off.

Later Mr. Incendiary is at the airport and gets surround by FBI agents as one of them says in firm tone.

FBI agent: stop right there John, you're coming with us!

Mr. Incendiary: I don't have time for this!

Mr.Incendiary slams his hand on the ground and suddenly the ground expoldes creating a thick layer of dust that makes it hard for the FBI agents to see. Mr. Incendiary then uses this to alure the FBI and as the dust settles one of them says in firm tone.

FBI agent: damn it he got away again!

later on board a jet Mr. Incenidary looks out his window and says to himself in firm tone as he reads a newspaper

Mr.Incenidary: I'm going to pay a vist to Exdous City, and take care of the lesser gangs there to to furthur extend the terrority of the German Mafia!

later at a gang hideout in Exdous City a bunch of gang members are having discussion when suddenly the see a expolsion and one of them says in stern tone.

Gang member: huh what the hell was that!

Mr.Incenidary: hello there, my name is John, but you all can call me Mr.Incenidary! now tell me who's the leader of this gang?

Gang Leader : I am, and you're trespassing!

Mr.Incenidary: trespassing , i'm not trepassing I'm invading this is a hostile take over!

Gang Leader : you dont scare me, yeah I know you're the big bad of the German Mafia, but I don't beleive the hype the media says about you. and I think it's unwise for you to come here by you're self without unarmed, and with out any men that's just a death wish!

Mr. Incenidary: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's rich unlike you I don't need to surround my self by my men at all times, and I don't need to be armed! I'm no push over and if you think you can take me on then by all means bring it!

The Gang Leader dashes at Mr Incenidary who ducks under his attack grabs the men's hand and uses his catalyst control to create unstable imbalance of energy inside the gang leader that causes the gang leader to expolded violently saying in stern tone.

Mr. Incenidary: okay now does any one else on to take me on, I didn't think so! now clean this mess up!

the gang members now under Mr. Incendiary control do as their told out of fear that he might blow them up as well.

more_horiz
OT: techincally Cindy's a Thermokinetic so this would be something she could possibly do

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Fire_Manipulation

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"you're getting close to the answer Cindy, real close so keep working at it, burn away the unsure thoughts"

Cindy foucs on control her blue flames saying in firm tone

Cindy: so much thermal energy to control.

Cindy slowly gains control of the bright blue flames , and then cools her self down to 980°F as her flaming body changes from bright blue to red saying in firm tone.

Cindy: finally i manage to get a hang of it.

Kyle: and just in time to, you we're putting out some serious heat, i thought for sure you we're going to fryed me on accident.

Cindy: it was kind of strange at first as i got hotter my flaming form start changing color.

Cassidy: well the reason your flaming form was charging colors as you increase in temperature is because of black body radiation. the higher you increase your temperature the more thermal energy you put out, and the more thermal energy you give out the more Equilibrium thermal / Black body energy you output, trust your color of your flaming body starts to change as you reach certain temperatures. however your Black Body energy is lower than that of stars, therefore the temperature it takes for you to turn bright blue is less.

Cindy: thanks for the info.
"Good addition of info Cassidy!"

Cassidy: thanks

Cindy lowers her temperature even more and soon her body turns back normal as she says in a firm tone.

Cindy: okay now that I did that I wonder if i can turn myself physically into ice as well?

OOC: for Froggy
"yes but you'll have to concentrate a great deal more than you hvae been. Are you up for that?"

Cindy: yes!

Cindy then starts concentrating harder then she was ever concertrate before to and gets her temperature to decrease 197 Kelvin / -105.07 degrees Fahrenheit and her body turns into ice. but then she keeps lowering and Kyle says in stern tone.

Kyle: uh she's not stopping, and her ice body of hers is starting to get darker in color.

Cindy eventually reaches 0 Kelvin / -459.67 degrees Fahrenheit as her ice body becomes solid black in color. Cindy then falls to her keens and breathes heavily saying in stern tone.

Cindy: did I do it?

Kyle: yeah you did it, and i think you reach absolute zero, your ice form went from being ice blue to solid black.

more_horiz
You were right Kyle, now lets' see if she can do it!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Cindy: do what, I can already sense that am at absolute zero!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You're not done yet, there's more"

more_horiz
Current post

After explaining whats going on in Exodus and his recent scouting of Ultra Girl, Song continued his conversation with Mary and Sophia saying"It's not just Ultra Girl who has potential, her mother does also. From my perspective I say theres LION Agent potential. She and her partner Faith had recently helped Stronghold take down Bulletproof" He showed Mary and Sophia Jennifer's file.

Mary puts her glasses on and examined it"Impressive credentials." She looked at Sophia"What do you think?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cindy: there's more?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yess, perform team attacks, but we'll save that for tomorrow, you're obviously tired if you couldn't see that" Nobulus decides, clapping his hands and leading them to the house

more_horiz
Lyra was jotting down notes out of a calculus book on the bleachers when she noticed Team Jay gathering together for lunch. "Oh....is this a club meeting place? Do you need me to move?"

"Nah, you can sit with us." Jay said.

Jet sipped on a smoothie.

Elsewhere...

Ophelia and Fenrir continued their tour of Paradise City, now standing in front of the Justice Museum, complete with a giant gold statue of Captain Justice in front of it.

At Halworth's, Dude ran around looking for Carmella.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Current post

After explaining whats going on in Exodus and his recent scouting of Ultra Girl, Song continued his conversation with Mary and Sophia saying"It's not just Ultra Girl who has potential, her mother does also. From my perspective I say theres LION Agent potential. She and her partner Faith had recently helped Stronghold take down Bulletproof" He showed Mary and Sophia Jennifer's file.

Mary puts her glasses on and examined it"Impressive credentials." She looked at Sophia"What do you think?"

"I like her. For a simple Police Officer she has incredible potential. Her physical stats are above normal considering her age, training and location."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Current post

"I like her. For a simple Police Officer she has incredible potential. Her physical stats are above normal considering her age, training and location."

"Then it's settled. Potential LION Agent recruit. Of course that would be her decision"Song said

"Of course"Mary said"Any word on this Quantum villain that surfaced?"

"She's been very elusive as of late but there are agents looking into it"Song said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yess, perform team attacks, but we'll save that for tomorrow, you're obviously tired if you couldn't see that" Nobulus decides, clapping his hands and leading them to the house

Cindy: good idea, I need to rest.

more_horiz
LION Lab

Agent Freight Train: so this is what you been working on Qin, this little cube?

Qin: ( addressing Agent Freight Train and Agent Nemo) this cube is Prototype G1X omnivex it's all in one universal gadget. it has bulit in presetting that limits it to ten gadget selection , and the gadgets need to be scan by the device first. so right now the selection is blank. it also has AI , a recharge mode , a scan mode, a self-destruct mode , a recalibration mode for changing gadget sets, and a master control.

Agent Freight Train: so you my the gadget qualitative to the Omnitrix from Ben 10

Qin: well if you look at it that way yeah. also this is a prototype so it's going to technical glitches, so this is a test model.

Agent Freight Train: what's under the tarp?

Qin walks over and removes the tarp saying in firm tone.

Qin: Katz RX a reengineered version of Raxx the high tech car create by Vivaio's alternate personality Vicky Rose. Katz has all the same features that Raxx has, highly advanced weaponary , radar sensors, sealth mode, twin turbo boosters, a highly advanced engine power by replica energy source of the one Vicky create for Raxx , to transform into other vehicles, camofluge mode! plus improvements such as being crafted out of material that's more sturdier then it's counter part! the ability to hover, the ability talk, highly advance AI, high tech gadgetary, thermal protection agianst heat & cold, this baby doesn't melt and it doesn't freeze!

http://channandeller.deviantart.com/art/K-i-t-t-Lamborghini-92447980

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION Lab

Qin: ( addressing Agent Freight Train and Agent Nemo) this cube is Prototype G1X omnivex it's all in one universal gadget. it has bulit in presetting that limits it to ten gadget selection , and the gadgets need to be scan by the device first. so right now the selection is blank. it also has AI , a recharge mode , a scan mode, a self-destruct mode , a recalibration mode for changing gadget sets, and a master control.

Agent Freight Train: so you my the gadget qualitative to the Omnitrix from Ben 10

Qin: well if you look at it that way yeah. also this is a prototype so it's going to technical glitches, so this is a test model.

Qin: Katz RX a reengineered version of Raxx the high tech car create by Vivaio's alternate personality Vicky Rose. Katz has all the same features that Raxx has, highly advanced weaponary , radar sensors, sealth mode, twin turbo boosters, a highly advanced engine power by replica energy source of the one Vicky create for Raxx , to transform into other vehicles, camofluge mode! plus improvements such as being crafted out of material that's more sturdier then it's counter part! the ability to hover, the ability talk, highly advance AI, high tech gadgetary, thermal protection agianst heat & cold, this baby doesn't melt and it doesn't freeze!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION Lab

"Good work Qin, good work! Loving your reengineering skills, send these schematics to the higher-ups and who knows, you could get a raise?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION Lab

"Good work Qin, good work! Loving your reengineering skills, send these schematics to the higher-ups and who knows, you could get a raise?"

Qin: thanks I'll do that.

Agent Freight Train: hey if you think I'm going to testing out you're prototype Qin you're dead wrong.

Qin: of course you're not going to test it out I'm going to give it to a rookie agent. one who reminds me of Ben Tennyson from the Ben 10 Series.

Agent Freight Train: ( looking at Katz RX) okay acorrding to my intel Geunatech has already mass produce replicas of Raxx to be sell to criminals . but they we're also do their usually projects so general public wouldn't get supicous.

Qin: a car like that in the hands of gangs that can't be good.

more_horiz

Qin: thanks I'll do that.

Agent Freight Train: hey if you think I'm going to testing out you're prototype Qin you're dead wrong.

Qin: of course you're not going to test it out I'm going to give it to a rookie agent.

Agent Freight Train: ( looking at Katz RX) okay acorrding to my intel Geunatech has already mass produce replicas of Raxx to be sell to criminals . but they we're also do their usually projects so general public wouldn't get supicous.

Qin: a car like that in the hands of gangs that can't be good.

"Well then I guess Agent Freight Train knows what her nextmission is, right?"

more_horiz

Agent Freight Train: to destroyed those Raxx replicas , and stop Geunatech from selling them to criminals. however I'm going to need help with this.

Qin: why don't you take the rookie I'm going to give the Prototype G1X omnivex to, and take Katz RX it will come in handy.

Agent Freight Train: definitely. and that's not all apparently the Leader of the German Mafia Mr. Incendiary has shown up in Exdous City. before that he was in Pheonix and severally trash the local hero there Onaus!

Qin: that guy is extremely dangerous due to his catalyst control, he uses it to create unstable imbalance of energy in matter causing it to explode violently. he's also capable of directing localized explosions from long range. not only that but he's capable of slowing down a person's healing process, and possibly their immune system as well. and his power also makes him extremely diffcult to put down.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: to destroyed those Raxx replicas , and stop Geunatech from selling them to criminals. however I'm going to need help with this.

Qin: why don't you take the rookie I'm going to give the Prototype G1X omnivex to, and take Katz RX it will come in handy.

Agent Freight Train: definitely. and that's not all apparently the Leader of the German Mafia Mr. Incendiary has shown up in Exdous City. before that he was in Pheonix and severally trash the local hero there Onaus!

Qin: that guy is extremely dangerous due to his catalyst control, he uses it to create unstable imbalance of energy in matter causing it to explode violently. he's also capable of directing localized explosions from long range. not only that but he's capable of slowing down a person's healing process, and possibly their immune system as well. and his power also makes him extremely diffcult to put down.

more_horiz
in Exdous City Mr.Incenidary stands on top of the remains of his latest victim in a list of low level gang leaders saying in a stern tone.

Mr. Incenidary: I just need to wipe out the leader of one more small gang, than I'll have a good foot hold on this American city! And this is only just the begin so this country will know the might of the German Mafia, and that no one F$@ks with the German Mafia!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"WHo is this 'rookie' you keep talking about? WHy not test out this Onaus character? He's familiar with Mr. Incendiary and could give you some good info on how to best handle him, don't you think?"

more_horiz

"WHo is this 'rookie' you keep talking about? WHy not test out this Onaus character? He's familiar with Mr. Incendiary and could give you some good info on how to best handle him, don't you think?"

Agent Freight Train: this rookie isn't my supposed asign partner is he? Acorrding to this status report on Onaus, he is currently in hospital healing from the injuries that Mr. Incendiary dealt to him in their fight which was pretty much one side.

Qin: well yeah he is. ( looking at Nemo) oh and the Prototype G1X omnivex has already been asign to the Agent Freight Train's asign partner's genetic code so it won't work with for anyone else

Agent Freight Train: great, so looks like i'm going to be baby sitting a cocky, arrogant and immature rookie.

Qin: why do you say that?

Agent Freight Train: cause you describe the guy being like Ben from the Ben 10 series, who is cocky, arrogant and immature!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Freight Train: this rookie isn't my supposed asign partner is he? Acorrding to this status report on Onaus, he is currently in hospital healing from the injuries that Mr. Incendiary dealt to him in their fight which was pretty much one side.

Qin: well yeah he is. ( looking at Nemo) oh and the Prototype G1X omnivex has already been asign to the Agent Freight Train's asign partner's genetic code so it won't work with for anyone else

Agent Freight Train: great, so looks like i'm going to be baby sitting a cocky, arrogant and immature rookie.

Qin: why do you say that?

Agent Freight Train: cause you describe the guy being like Ben from the Ben 10 series, who is cocky, arrogant and immature!

note: check the sign up thread for a short mention of Agent Freight Train's partner.

more_horiz
Fun little fight scene.

Ascension City
As the heroes were enjoying the relaxing few days, a woman in a brown coat was walking around in the middle of the city. She stopped at a crosswalk and looked around. She smiled. "This looks like as good a place as any." She decided and started walking and then stopped in the middle of it and threw off her coat, revealing a bodysuit underneath it.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/090/b/4/colossal_woman_render_by_freefall42-d4uhjbt.jpg
Looking up at the sky and laughing, she started to grow. Bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, quickly putting everyone in her shadow as she turned giant. Once she was sufficiently giant sized, she flexed. "Ahhh, that's better. I was feeling cramped up. Allllright, time to take over." She laughed and slammed her foot down, breaking through the street but fortunately all of the people got away in time.

As the team was hanging out, they felt the quakes. "What the hell was that?" Jay asked.
Jet got down and pressed her ear to the floor. "A giant. A big one."
Jay looked at her. "A WHAT?!"
"Yeah, a giant."
Malak and Adel looked at her.
Jay looked at Eliza for a moment before standing up. "What's the plan?"
Jet grinned. "Atta boy. We'll head out, see how big it is and then decide. Suit up team."
"Jay.."Jay turned to Eliza as she pulled him close and kissed him. "Be careful out there."
"You know it. I'll be right back."
The team ran out and grabbed their costumes.

They arrived at the middle of the city to see The Giantess punching into a building and then pulling her arm out and then kicking a truck through the air. "Angel!"
Shining Angel flew up and then flew out towards the truck as it was flying side over side through the air. As it was coming up to him, Angel flew in through the window, grabbed the truck driver and out the door, leaving the truck to hit the ground. He set the truck driver down.Fastlane grabbed the driver and ran him to a safe place and then ran back to meet up with his team.
Shade had called up shadows around him. "Jet, do you have a plan?"
"Yeah, I got a good one. Shining Angel: Fly up, get her attention and then blind her. The lights from that far up will also make her shadow much larger. Shade, that's where you come in: Use your powers to combine with the shadow and use it to bind and bring her down to the ground. Then me and Fastlane will give her a mach punch in each ear at the same time. Given the size of her ears and the power behind those punches, that should take the fight right out of her. Agreed?"
"Agreed!" The team said.
"Oh look, four little bugs have come to get squashed!" She laughed and stomped on the ground. The team scattered and Shining Angel did his part, flying up at Mach Speed. "Come on ugly! Just TRY and squash me!"
"Who are YOU calling ugly?!" She yelled and tried to swat him, swinging her arms around in long wide arcs to hit the hero but his training had paid off and he easily evaded them before flying in front of her eyes. The Giantess tried to grab him but he turned on the lights, shining brilliantly in the sky. So bright it blinded the villainess. She screamed and backed away, holding her eyes. As Jet had predicted, the lights made her shadow grow. Shade saw his chance and dived into the shadow, merging with it and gaining control of the shadow. Hands shot up out of the ground to grab the villain, wrapping around her legs, torso, arms and yanking down as hard as he could. With her arms pulled down, she was again blinded by Shining Angel and forced to the ground as more arms came out to grab her head and slam it against the ground.
"FASTLANE!"
"On it!"
Fastlane and Agent Jet zipped off and each chose an ear: Agent Jet went for the right ear and Fastlane took the left, and they both unleashed a Mach Punch into the chosen ear, the shockwave sonic boom from the punches shooting down into her ears, busting them up. The giantess was out and quickly shrank back down. Shining Angel rubbed his own ears. "Really glad I covered my ears before they did that." He touched down.
"Shade?"
"Right here." he said and came back up out of the shadows.
Jet checked her pulse. She was alive. She called it in and stood up. "Alright, great work today team."
"Yeah...wow....we just took down a freaking giant."
Shining Angel hugged Fastlane and his brother. "That we did."

Eliza ran over from around the corner. "Hey guys! Picture?"
The team smiled and posed for it.
"Waitwhataboutherhearingisshegoingtobedeaf?" Fastlane asked at superspeed.
"NahLIONwilltakecareofherandhealherupbeforeputtingherinacell." Jet said.

Eliza took the picture.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply