ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 14 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Right. I understand Nemo. I will monitor myself and if anything happens I will inform you immediately." Jet said. "Thank you for bringing this up to me." She drank chocolate milk. "So! Did you hear the boom? My student made excellent use of the Mach Fist."
"Oh I heard alright" Nemo said, remembering how he had to take his earphones off when it happened. "I had to...pull back a bit but he made a great punch. The kid is really progressing thanks to you. I guess a speedster to speedster mentoring program helps huh?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna train him up a bit more and then we'll work on the vibration tricks." Jet said. (Great kid. Almost a pity he's taken......wait, where did THAT come from?) She pushed the thought aside.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
alright so I had to go take care of some hair issues

bu tnow that i'm back yeah I'm cool with things being change daround, and the Lightspeed as an adult thing being retconned

glad we're all on the same page now and everything.

So just imagine that the speech is still the same, except he also went through it and that is the reason they're worried, rather than it being something else.

Now that things are on the up and up. Up for some characterization between Carmilla and Specs?
of course

we're still out with the statues right?

Specs would be sculpting the statues, altering the faces. "You wanna talk about it now?" He asked Carmilla, stopping his blast and then wiping the statue with his elbow

Carmilla grabbing a rag and some polish she speed blitzed around the statue to polishing every inch of the statue then she stops to examine it"The Lunar Eclipse is coming up in about a few days"

In the simulation room

"Ok Mariah just like I've showed you" Hiro said teaching Mariah as he watches her about to do some of the gymnastic manuvers he has taught her

more_horiz
Meanwhile....

"Sir."
"Yes?"
"We've got the samples and the blood."
"The blood too?"
"Yes. He left it all over the place after his fight with Fastlane. We just scraped some up."
"I see. Excellent work. Bring it all in. Our work in that city is done."
"Yes sir. We'll see you there."
Samael hung up and relaxed. "All in all, that went even better then expected."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Right. I understand Nemo. I will monitor myself and if anything happens I will inform you immediately." Jet said. "Thank you for bringing this up to me." She drank chocolate milk. "So! Did you hear the boom? My student made excellent use of the Mach Fist."
"Oh I heard alright" Nemo said, remembering how he had to take his earphones off when it happened. "I had to...pull back a bit but he made a great punch. The kid is really progressing thanks to you. I guess a speedster to speedster mentoring program helps huh?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna train him up a bit more and then we'll work on the vibration tricks." Jet said. (Great kid. Almost a pity he's taken......wait, where did THAT come from?) She pushed the thought aside.
"Sounds good to me" Nemo would say, fiddling with his glasses. "Vibration tricks are pretty neat to watch. While it's similar to how I teleport, what with the destabilization of molecular bonds, it works in a whole different fashion. You're speeding up those bonds, whereas I just break them down and rearrange them mentally. Do you think Dr. White is busy? I'm interested in seeing what he thinks of Turbo"

more_horiz
"Come on, you're going to love this store!" Ophelia told Ferral as she guided him towards a Video Game/Comic/Anime/Manga/Etc. Store at the Paradise City Mall.

more_horiz
OT: Up to continue Ultra Girl's training in the scrapyard?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sounds good to me" Nemo would say, fiddling with his glasses. "Vibration tricks are pretty neat to watch. While it's similar to how I teleport, what with the destabilization of molecular bonds, it works in a whole different fashion. You're speeding up those bonds, whereas I just break them down and rearrange them mentally. Do you think Dr. White is busy? I'm interested in seeing what he thinks of Turbo"

Jet ran to the lab and came back. "Nope. He's free. Finished the Anti-Holo Rings too."

more_horiz
Stronghold posed dramatically as he awaited Ultra Girl's arrival.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
alright so I had to go take care of some hair issues

bu tnow that i'm back yeah I'm cool with things being change daround, and the Lightspeed as an adult thing being retconned

glad we're all on the same page now and everything.

So just imagine that the speech is still the same, except he also went through it and that is the reason they're worried, rather than it being something else.

Now that things are on the up and up. Up for some characterization between Carmilla and Specs?
of course

we're still out with the statues right?

Specs would be sculpting the statues, altering the faces. "You wanna talk about it now?" He asked Carmilla, stopping his blast and then wiping the statue with his elbow

Carmilla grabbing a rag and some polish she speed blitzed around the statue to polishing every inch of the statue then she stops to examine it"The Lunar Eclipse is coming up in about a few days"

In the simulation room

"Ok Mariah just like I've showed you" Hiro said teaching Mariah as he watches her about to do some of the gymnastic manuvers he has taught her
Specs puts his shades over his eyes, then looks down. "Yeah, it is" he says, leaving the air silent for a while, before piping up again. "Anything you want me to do when it does? The Doc hasn't told me to do anything but seeing as you're the one most affected by it, I want to help"

Mariah nods, then leaps up at the rings, grabbing them, and going through the routine. As she progresses, it looks good, until the end where she flips and stands, before slipping and falling on her butt. "Points off for that Hiro?" she asks

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jet ran to the lab and came back. "Nope. He's free. Finished the Anti-Holo Rings too."
"Man he works fast! Let's go over and see him about this" Nemo would tell Jet, holding up a syringe of Turbo once they reached Dr. White's office

Feral would follow Ophelia, saying "I've never been to Paradise City, and haven't seen an arcade in a long time. What you got in mind?" he'd ask

more_horiz
[quote="Froggy"][quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"][quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

the Second General bombards Celisa with a barrage of fire balls and electricty balls. however Amari & Sandblock eventually managed to break free from the block of ice they're in and strike at the ship with class 100 force that shocks the Second General as he says in firm tone.

Second General ( looking at Amari) odd you're a lot stronger then Kyle said you were!

Amari: it's apart of my Storm Giant genetics, I get tougher after every hard battle i face!

Amari then jumps on top of the battle ship and starts smashing it with immense powerful strikes as Second General attempts to zap her off with electricty but she just ingores it and says in firm tone.

Amari: another thing about being 33% Storm Giant, I have a high resistence to electricty!

Tobais heating system melts the ice off his suit and he starts blasting at the battleship saying in a firm tone.

Tobais: lucky my armor comes equiped with a heating system, just for occessions like this!

Sandblock aids Amari in attack the Battleship while saying in a firm.

Sandblock: you know I'm also 33% storm giant, and been wonder why is it i never get any tougher after a hard battle like you cousin?

Tobais: well i can answer that it's because your Pyixeon side blocks out and overides the abilites of your Storm Giant side rendering them ineffective!

Ursa smashes the front of the battleship for an alley oop attack with Amari and Sandblock

the second General gets out just as the battle ship shuts down and floats in the air saying in angry tone.

Second General: you bastards ruin my ship, I'm going to make you all pay for that!

the second general turns his body into a mix of fire, electricty , and ice. he then blitz Sandblock and his team with electricty, fire, ice and sonic attacks at the speed of lightning. all the way Captain Norway's shield is soaring through the air as Tobais says in firm tone.

Tobais: (looking at Captain Norway's shield that is spinning around in the air) guys let's just keep his foucs on us that way he won't Cap's shield coming!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Artemis sighed then shook her head she then went on to check up on Hank

(Don't get cut, don't get cut when you're cutting the ropes. ) Hank thinks to himself, oddly in a singing version(Careful not to cut yourself while getting free, cause Stronghold's mysterious girlfriend will smell it like a wolf that smeels the blood of it's prey, and will hunt you down endlessly) Hank after cutting himself free from a piece of metal from a wrecked car door(Yes!) he thinks to himself then gets up

(Not waiting for someone to save him. I like his style) Artemis thought to herself and prepares to give chase

more_horiz
OT: Also Guy some of my other characters in the Halworth Academy are open. Smile Tyler, Wendy, and Fenir

more_horiz
Ursa and CElsia throw their all into attacks on SG, distracting himf rom the shield

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Don't get cut, don't get cut when you're cutting the ropes. ) Hank thinks to himself, oddly in a singing version(Careful not to cut yourself while getting free, cause Stronghold's mysterious girlfriend will smell it like a wolf that smeels the blood of it's prey, and will hunt you down endlessly) Hank after cutting himself free from a piece of metal from a wrecked car door(Yes!) he thinks to himself then gets up

(Not waiting for someone to save him. I like his style) Artemis thought to herself and prepares to give chase

(Why do I get the feeling our hostage just escaped?) Matthew asked himself.

Ash was creating a whirlwind of flame around himself. He breathed in and exhaled, the flames dying down. Turning around, he saw Wendy. "Hey."

Rachelle flew around the halls.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ash was creating a whirlwind of flame around himself. He breathed in and exhaled, the flames dying down. Turning around, he saw Wendy. "Hey."

OT: Seriously though I actually liked how Hank saved himself, for now, also. Thoughts on that?

IC:

Ultra Girl was still searching the scrapyard for Hank

"Hi"Wendy said

"Hey Rach" Fenir said

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Man he works fast! Let's go over and see him about this" Nemo would tell Jet, holding up a syringe of Turbo once they reached Dr. White's office

Feral would follow Ophelia, saying "I've never been to Paradise City, and haven't seen an arcade in a long time. What you got in mind?" he'd ask

"Ah! Nemo, hello." White handed over the anti-holo rings. "Behold the anti-holographic field ring generators. I really outdid myself with these and is that the serum you were telling me about?"

Outside,
Two women were walking up to the base. One a giant musclebound blonde in a government agent suit and the other a more normal sized redhead.
"Ah, we finally made it." The blonde smiled.

more_horiz
Also got a RP in Marvel/CAU

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Seriously though I actually liked how Hank saved himself, for now, also. Thoughts on that?

IC:

Ultra Girl was still searching the scrapyard for Hank

"Hi"Wendy said

"Hey Rach" Fenir said

OT: love it. I wouldn't put it past Jennifer to give some self defence tips at the school and escaping from ropes could be one of them. Or Hank figured it out himself, which is also awesome.

Stronghold, spotting her, leaped atop a pile of scrap and then down to her.

"So, how you liking the new place?" Ash asked.

"Hello Fenrir." Rachelle said and touched back down.

more_horiz

"Well first we'll play a few games and then see if there's anything here we want to buy and then we can check out the rest of the mall and then go on a tour through the city." Ophelia listed. "This is gonna be an awesome day, just you wait."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Well first we'll play a few games and then see if there's anything here we want to buy and then we can check out the rest of the mall and then go on a tour through the city." Ophelia listed. "This is gonna be an awesome day, just you wait."
"The Doc let's you buy all of this stuff? And c'mon, if i'm with you of COURSE it'll be an awesome day...I mean yeah, that's what I meant..yeah" Feral says, covering his mouth with a paw

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ah! Nemo, hello." White handed over the anti-holo rings. "Behold the anti-holographic field ring generators. I really outdid myself with these and is that the serum you were telling me about?"

Outside,
Two women were walking up to the base. One a giant musclebound blonde in a government agent suit and the other a more normal sized redhead.
Nemo toyed with the Anti-holo rings, grinning. "WHite I could hug you right now man, but yeah this is the serum I told you about. It's called Turbo, made from the blood of a speedster and various methamphetamines. I figure for a guy like you it'd be something that could be deciphered pretty quickly" he'd say, handing over the syringe

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile....

"Sir."
"Yes?"
"The blood too?"
"Yes. He left it all over the place after his fight with Fastlane. We just scraped some up."

The intercom buzzed. "Yes?"
"S-sir...your.....your appointment is here."
"Alright, send her in."
Samael got up and closed the blinds, straightened his tie and then turned to face the door as she walked in. Dressed in a black suit and sunglasses, she looked like any other woman. The smile on her face was haughty. One would assume she was just a businesswoman at first glance but Samael knew better. As Zero-G walked out of his lab he recognized her too.
The woman took a seat and relaxed. "I've gotta say Aurelius, you've done even better then I thought you would." Nemesis smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile....

"Sir."
"Yes?"
"The blood too?"

The intercom buzzed. "Yes?"
"S-sir...your.....your appointment is here."
"Alright, send her in."
Samael got up and closed the blinds, straightened his tie and then turned to face the door as she walked in. Dressed in a black suit and sunglasses, she looked like any other woman. The smile on her face was haughty. One would assume she was just a businesswoman at first glance but Samael knew better. As Zero-G walked out of his lab he recognized her too.
The woman took a seat and relaxed. "I've gotta say Aurelius, you've done even better then I thought you would." Nemesis smiled.
Zero-G lingered in the hallway for a bit, before hiding behind a wall so he could peek into the room.

HOlyshitholyshitholyshit that's Dr Nemesis! Aurelius knows her? He was having a total geek moment he thought to himself. she's pretty hot, I hope they don't spot me, will they spot me?

that was when he let out a small fart. *BRRRT*

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Outside,
Nemo toyed with the Anti-holo rings, grinning. "WHite I could hug you right now man, but yeah this is the serum I told you about. It's called Turbo, made from the blood of a speedster and various methamphetamines. I figure for a guy like you it'd be something that could be deciphered pretty quickly" he'd say, handing over the syringe

White studied it. "Yeah, give me a couple days and I should be able to figure it out."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply