ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 13 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
wtThe team battles through the temple

they get to the second general who just laughs at them and says in firm tone.

Second General: so you resistence bastards have managed to get to me huh, well i hope you like long falls because you all are about to take on!

the second general freezes the ground then tosses a ball of fire to shatter the frozen ground causing Ozzy, Sandblock and his team to fall towards the ground below as he runs off. Ozzy uses his power to low everyone safely to the ground, and makes a pyschic construct surf board to ride the underground waves as he says in firm tone.

Ozzy: Sandblock you and your team find something to use as a board and follow me!

Sandblock, Amari, and Captain Norway find objects to use as boards and used to to ride the waves as Tobais just flies next to time.

Tube Ride

OT: Hang ten bro!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Second General: so you resistence bastards have managed to get to me huh, well i hope you like long falls because you all are about to take on!

the second general freezes the ground then tosses a ball of fire to shatter the frozen ground causing Ozzy, Sandblock and his team to fall towards the ground below as he runs off. Ozzy uses his power to low everyone safely to the ground, and makes a pyschic construct surf board to ride the underground waves as he says in firm tone.

Ozzy: Sandblock you and your team find something to use as a board and follow me!

Sandblock, Amari, and Captain Norway find objects to use as boards and used to to ride the waves as Tobais just flies next to time.

Tube Ride

Celsia uses an ice slide as Ursa stomps down, with Salt riding her back

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Jet, reason I'm wondering about your health is due to how you and Fastlane grew up. Remember how I said you two are different from Lightspeed? Well there's...concerns regarding that"

"What do you mean?"
"Well, notice how much faster you are NOW , than when you first emerged from your birthing matrix? The lab technicians attribute that to the fact you're still developing as a person, unlike Lightspeed, who gained his powers in adulthood (remember, Nemo doesn't know about the recent developments with Godspeed yet) so as far as we can tell, he's topped out, barring any unforeseen circumstances. The problem with you growing up as a superspeedster is that, you'll experience growing pains with your powers. The best way I can put this is that Jet, the powers you and Fastlane have are goign to grow in a BIG way, and when that day comes, alert me quick. If you feel yourself fluctuating in and out of hyperspeed mode, your perception ist hrown off, tell me IMMEDIATELY" Nemo says, putting his hands on the table and looking at her.

OT: Actually Lightspeed gained his powers when he was younger. At the age of ten mostly.

Last edited by Legato on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tube Ride

they get to the second general who is now inside a mechaized battleship that is runs of cold energy which starts firing ice beams, fire beams, electricty beams , and sonic waves at the group as the Second General says in stern tone.

Second General: so you managed to survived that fall no matter, i will make short work of you resistence scum!

Zasier dodges the beams while countering attack with his own fire power, Captain Norway blocks the beams with his shield, Amari & Sandblock get behind Captain Norway as Ozzy fires pyschic construct projectiles at the battleship.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tube Ride

they get to the second general who is now inside a mechaized battleship that is runs of cold energy which starts firing ice beams, fire beams, electricty beams , and sonic waves at the group as the Second General says in stern tone.

Second General: so you managed to survived that fall no matter, i will make short work of you resistence scum!

Zasier dodges the beams while countering attack with his own fire power, Captain Norway blocks the beams with his shield, Amari & Sandblock get behind Captain Norway as Ozzy fires pyschic construct projectiles at the battleship.
Celsia builds an ice shield while Ursa wades through SG's attack, punching hims o hard that his brain rattles around inside his skull

more_horiz
OKAY

I believe there is some tension here, so how's this? Let's just sit down, discuss it politely, and clarify the ideas we have right now relating to speedsters and Lightspeed so that we don't forget it. king
How's that sound?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Jet, reason I'm wondering about your health is due to how you and Fastlane grew up. Remember how I said you two are different from Lightspeed? Well there's...concerns regarding that"

"What do you mean?"
"Well, notice how much faster you are NOW , than when you first emerged from your birthing matrix? The lab technicians attribute that to the fact you're still developing as a person, unlike Lightspeed, who gained his powers in adulthood (remember, Nemo doesn't know about the recent developments with Godspeed yet) so as far as we can tell, he's topped out, barring any unforeseen circumstances. The problem with you growing up as a superspeedster is that, you'll experience growing pains with your powers. The best way I can put this is that Jet, the powers you and Fastlane have are goign to grow in a BIG way, and when that day comes, alert me quick. If you feel yourself fluctuating in and out of hyperspeed mode, your perception ist hrown off, tell me IMMEDIATELY" Nemo says, putting his hands on the table and looking at her.

OT: Actually Lightspeed gained his powers when he was younger. At the age of ten mostly so I wouldn't go as far as to call him a low level speedster. I get that you're trying to make the character improtant but I'd appreciate that you don't downplay my character to do it
OT: i am not calling him a low-level speedster and for the love of all that is good could you stop nagging at me about perceived slights!

I did NOT know Lightspeed's origin, and when asked you said "wait and see" which was MONTHS ago, so the onus is on you for not providing me this information until NOW, which is all to set up an arc called Dead Heat that Guy planned out a while ago with me, where LIghtspeed helps Jet and Fastlane break through that wall with their powers by having them run nonstop for 24 hours

I did NOT downplay your character, so could you please stop criticizing my posts and looking at them like I'm somehow trying to slight your characters. I have not done that and even the times you THOUGHT i did, it wasn't intentional. Please cut it out cause when you do shit like this Legato, it sucks the fun out of this for me. If you just don't want me to post, say that, okay?

f

I'm not going to apologize if there is a post concerning my character I find questionable Froggy. Now I don't mind you posting and all but you could have at least let me know if it's cool when it comes to discussing my characters powers. And for the love of god stop twisting my damn words!!!! I gave no intention to have you to stop posting. I don't mind if you rp so QUIT IMPLYING THAT I DON"T WANT YOU TO RP!!! Not trying to ruin your fun or anything like that

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OKAY

I believe there is some tension here, so how's this? Let's just sit down, discuss it politely, and clarify the ideas we have right now relating to speedsters and Lightspeed so that we don't forget it. king
How's that sound?

I'd like that Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OKAY

How's that sound?
Yeah, we can do this. I know it's suppose to be fun and all but I just feel like i'm causing some sort of disruption on here. Let's talk about the speedsters. I was in no way dissing Lightspeed or trying to downplay him. I had no idea of his backstory other than him being a scientist and that he was Quantum's premier speedster. I didn't know how he got his powers (I was guessing a serum) or how long he had them.

I figured it was LIghtspeed> everyone else, and that Jet/fastlane were trying to build themselves up to that level

and legato I asked you months ago about lightspeed's origin and stuff, but you said "wait and see"

so I waited. If you don't want me to discuss your characters I could just edit/omit the post or whatever. The reason I felt like you didn't want me to post man is cause it seems like I"m always posting something wrong at least once or twice a day, and it gets old. I figured a sense of trust would've been established by now, that I wouldn't throw you nder the bus because we talked about this not once, twice, but three times man.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
OKAY

How's that sound?
Yeah, we can do this. I know it's suppose to be fun and all but I just feel like i'm causing some sort of disruption on here. Let's talk about the speedsters. I was in no way dissing Lightspeed or trying to downplay him. I had no idea of his backstory other than him being a scientist and that he was Quantum's premier speedster. I didn't know how he got his powers (I was guessing a serum) or how long he had them.

I figured it was LIghtspeed> everyone else, and that Jet/fastlane were trying to build themselves up to that level

and legato I asked you months ago about lightspeed's origin and stuff, but you said "wait and see"

so I waited. If you don't want me to discuss your characters I could just edit/omit the post or whatever. The reason I felt like you didn't want me to post man is cause it seems like I"m always posting something wrong at least once or twice a day, and it gets old. I figured a sense of trust would've been established by now, that I wouldn't throw you nder the bus because we talked about this not once, twice, but three times man.

I don't think I mentioned wait and see when it came to Lightspeed. Also to be honest I never intended for Lightspeed to be the Alpha Speedster. As I would stress out there is no Goku type character here. Every character has his or her own moment to shine. It's also why Guy and I started Marvel/CAU because we both felt that not everybody in MA had their moment in the sun but this time we'll amend it. Yeah Lightspeed reached Godspeed but that shouldn't be the end of the world for other characters like Lightspeed. Hell Quantum has what three Flying Bricks in Union Jack, Captain Justice, and Nemisis( I think theres more but this is what I remember) but each of them share an equal importance in Quantum.

Also wasn't trying to ruin anyone's fun and sorry if the way I worded it made it look that way.

Last edited by Legato on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tube Ride

Celsia builds an ice shield while Ursa wades through SG's attack, punching hims o hard that his brain rattles around inside his skull

the battleship just gets shook up a little and the General quickly regains his composer. he then fires off one huge flash freeze just as Captain Norway toss a shield at the battleship. the flash freeze freezes Amari's, Sandblock's, Zasier's, Captain Norway's, Salt's and Usra's bodies solid as he says in firm tone inside the ship.

Second General: well that should keep you guys still so i can finish you all off! now to deal with you!

the Second General bombards Celisa with a barrage of fire balls and electricty balls. however Amari & Sandblock eventually managed to break free from the block of ice they're in and strike at the ship with class 100 force that shocks the Second General as he says in firm tone.

Second General ( looking at Amari) odd you're a lot stronger then Kyle said you were!

Amari: it's apart of my Storm Giant genetics, I get tougher after every hard battle i face!

Amari then jumps on top of the battle ship and starts smashing it with immense powerful strikes as Second General attempts to zap her off with electricty but she just ingores it and says in firm tone.

Amari: another thing about being 33% Storm Giant, I have a high resistence to electricty!

Tobais heating system melts the ice off his suit and he starts blasting at the battleship saying in a firm tone.

Tobais: lucky my armor comes equiped with a heating system, just for occessions like this!

Sandblock aids Amari in attack the Battleship while saying in a firm.

Sandblock: you know I'm also 33% storm giant, and been wonder why is it i never get any tougher after a hard battle like you cousin?

Tobais: well i can answer that it's because your Pyixeon side blocks out and overides the abilites of your Storm Giant side rendering them ineffective!

more_horiz
Alright, soooo are we all good then? Because seriously, I don't want us fighting each other.
and for the record, you are just as much a valuable RPer as everyone else here Froggy. Smile

more_horiz
Hell Quantum has what three Flying Bricks in Union Jack, Captain Justice, and Nemisis

Power Woman, Blackhawk, John Bull (I think that's his name...) Amazonia, Atomix.

There's also The Dude and Velocity Lass among the speedsters. tongue

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Hell Quantum has what three Flying Bricks in Union Jack, Captain Justice, and Nemisis

Power Woman, Blackhawk, John Bull (I think that's his name...) Amazonia, Atomix.

And Fulcrum, technically. Same goes to Carmilla on the speedster format, hell she never resist the urge to challenge Dude to a race tongue

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Alright, soooo are we all good then? Because seriously, I don't want us fighting each other.
and for the record, you are just as much a valuable RPer as everyone else here Froggy. Smile

That and I've always enjoyed your rp interactions regardless. Smile

Sorry for making things tense around here. I got something to make up for it. Pokemon!!!

http://blip.tv/suede/animenia-pokemon-2000-6377661

What? Linkara looks adorable as an anime character tongue

Last edited by Legato on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

And Fulcrum, technically. Same goes to Carmilla on the speedster format, hell she never resist the urge to challenge Dude to a race tongue

Also Eve and Aida.
She can turn into a ship.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sorry for making things tense around here. I got something to make up for it. Pokemon!!!

Posted a better link. I think this is the funniest review Linkara has done recently Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Also this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpklO4EkxsA
Gotta love real life foreshadowing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Also this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpklO4EkxsA
Gotta love real life foreshadowing.

Made out with a rich girl. WINNING!!!

more_horiz
alright so I had to go take care of some hair issues

bu tnow that i'm back yeah I'm cool with things being change daround, and the Lightspeed as an adult thing being retconned

glad we're all on the same page now and everything.

So just imagine that the speech is still the same, except he also went through it and that is the reason they're worried, rather than it being something else.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

bu tnow that i'm back yeah I'm cool with things being change daround, and the Lightspeed as an adult thing being retconned

So just imagine that the speech is still the same, except he also went through it and that is the reason they're worried, rather than it being something else.

Now that things are on the up and up. Up for some characterization between Carmilla and Specs?

more_horiz
"Right. I understand Nemo. I will monitor myself and if anything happens I will inform you immediately." Jet said. "Thank you for bringing this up to me." She drank chocolate milk. "So! Did you hear the boom? My student made excellent use of the Mach Fist."

more_horiz
[quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"][quote="Froggy"][quote="Bruceleegreyhulk"]
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

the Second General bombards Celisa with a barrage of fire balls and electricty balls. however Amari & Sandblock eventually managed to break free from the block of ice they're in and strike at the ship with class 100 force that shocks the Second General as he says in firm tone.

Second General ( looking at Amari) odd you're a lot stronger then Kyle said you were!

Amari: it's apart of my Storm Giant genetics, I get tougher after every hard battle i face!

Amari then jumps on top of the battle ship and starts smashing it with immense powerful strikes as Second General attempts to zap her off with electricty but she just ingores it and says in firm tone.

Amari: another thing about being 33% Storm Giant, I have a high resistence to electricty!

Tobais heating system melts the ice off his suit and he starts blasting at the battleship saying in a firm tone.

Tobais: lucky my armor comes equiped with a heating system, just for occessions like this!

Sandblock aids Amari in attack the Battleship while saying in a firm.

Sandblock: you know I'm also 33% storm giant, and been wonder why is it i never get any tougher after a hard battle like you cousin?

Tobais: well i can answer that it's because your Pyixeon side blocks out and overides the abilites of your Storm Giant side rendering them ineffective!

Ursa smashes the front of the battleship for an alley oop attack with Amari and Sandblock

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Now that things are on the up and up. Up for some characterization between Carmilla and Specs?
of course

we're still out with the statues right?

Specs would be sculpting the statues, altering the faces. "You wanna talk about it now?" He asked Carmilla, stopping his blast and then wiping the statue with his elbow

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Right. I understand Nemo. I will monitor myself and if anything happens I will inform you immediately." Jet said. "Thank you for bringing this up to me." She drank chocolate milk. "So! Did you hear the boom? My student made excellent use of the Mach Fist."
"Oh I heard alright" Nemo said, remembering how he had to take his earphones off when it happened. "I had to...pull back a bit but he made a great punch. The kid is really progressing thanks to you. I guess a speedster to speedster mentoring program helps huh?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply