ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 23 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Timeskip Post!

Just a quick little Stronghold story. Very Happy

Stronghold was out on patrol when he spotted a building on fire. Smiling, he jumped down from the roof of a building to the ground and ran inside to see if anybody was inside. Fortunately he didn't hear any people but he did find a laughing lunatic. "What the..."
The armored man turned to him.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/231/7/7/firefly_in_colour_batman_re_image_wave_3_by_dushans-d4wcsu2.jpg
"Ahhhh....beautiful isn't it? The fire....sooo much fire...everything burning, burning down to ashes.."

"Oookaaayyy...soooo you're the obligatory fire villain I take it?"

"Bah! You speak as if I am some mere pyro. But I am so much more. I am FIRELORD! I bring the gift of flame to this quiet city! I shall show you all the beauty of the flame and then I-"

"Hey cool a fellow Avatar fan!"

"Wait what?"

"You know, Avatar? Ozai? He's the Firelord and a fire user? He's also completely insane."

"NO! It's not like that!"

"Ooohhhh....so it's like Marvel then? Cause, I hate to tell you this, but he got owned by Spider-Man."

"...Just...just SHUT UP AND BURN!" Firelord fired two streams of fire at the hero and they engulfed his body. A normal human would have been incinerated. Stronghold however had super strength and durability, so he remained standing. When the fire's died down Firelord was shocked to see the hero unharmed. "Gotta say...I'm pretty relieved. I haven't had many chances to test my fire resistance after all. This is a really good suit too."

"HA! Just because you can still stand after THAT attack does not mean that you will survive another! Prepare yourself!" Firelord started to gather the fire in the building only for Stronghold to run forward and punch him down the hallway and out a window. Firelord crashed down outside on the street. "Woah...that was faster then I thought...I'm gonna have to thank Artemis and Ultra Girl for the training." He smiled and leaped down after the villain.

Firelord's armor had protected him from most of the impact and as Stronghold was coming down he let fly more fire towards him. This attack was more powerful then the last, actually pushing Stronghold backwards through a wall and into the burning building. Stronghold got his footing and shook off the attack. "That was unexpected." He smiled and jumped out. The fire from the building then struck him from behind as Firelord called it out. Stronghold pretended to fall to the ground in shock as the flames engulfed him. Firelord stood several feet away and sprayed fire onto him, more and more and more. "Alright, I think that's enough of that." Firelord laughed and stopped. "Now then, what should I burn ne-" He heard a sound behind him and turned around to see nothing there, looked up and saw Stronghold jumping over him. He turned to face Stronghold and was punched through the air fifty feet away. The villain skidded along the ground. He got up again and saw Stronghold smiling at him. "Gonna need more then that hothead."

"YOU DARE MOCK THE FIRELORD?!" He yelled and sprayed fire out to his sides. "THEN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY TRUE POWER!" With a scream and a focus of his power the flames heated up and turned blue.

Deciding not to wait, Stronghold leaped over to him in two jumps and punched the villain again, however, he flew into the air by spraying fire from his feet, allowing him to evade the worst of the punch. He then sprayed the blue fire down at Stronghold. "YES! BURN! BURN! BUUUURRRNNNN!"

more_horiz
(That escape plan didn't go as well as I'd hoped) Hank thought to himself as he stares at Artemis who was circling him like a Lioness would circle her prey while holding her staff"Could you at least toss me a weapon?"

"If this were the real thing would your kidnappers offer you that courtesy?" Artemis asked

"What if I said please?" Hank asked in which Artemis bopped him on the head with the staff before he could react

"Rejection noted" Hank rubbed his head

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Timeskip Post!

Stronghold was out on patrol when he spotted a building on fire. Smiling, he jumped down from the roof of a building to the ground and ran inside to see if anybody was inside. Fortunately he didn't hear any people but he did find a laughing lunatic. "What the..."
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/231/7/7/firefly_in_colour_batman_re_image_wave_3_by_dushans-d4wcsu2.jpg
"Ahhhh....beautiful isn't it? The fire....sooo much fire...everything burning, burning down to ashes.."

"Bah! You speak as if I am some mere pyro. But I am so much more. I am FIRELORD! I bring the gift of flame to this quiet city! I shall show you all the beauty of the flame and then I-"

"Wait what?"

"You know, Avatar? Ozai? He's the Firelord and a fire user? He's also completely insane."

"Ooohhhh....so it's like Marvel then? Cause, I hate to tell you this, but he got owned by Spider-Man."

"...Just...just SHUT UP AND BURN!" Firelord fired two streams of fire at the hero and they engulfed his body. A normal human would have been incinerated. Stronghold however had super strength and durability, so he remained standing. When the fire's died down Firelord was shocked to see the hero unharmed. "Gotta say...I'm pretty relieved. I haven't had many chances to test my fire resistance after all. This is a really good suit too."

"HA! Just because you can still stand after THAT attack does not mean that you will survive another! Prepare yourself!" Firelord started to gather the fire in the building only for Stronghold to run forward and punch him down the hallway and out a window. Firelord crashed down outside on the street. "Woah...that was faster then I thought...I'm gonna have to thank Artemis and Ultra Girl for the training." He smiled and leaped down after the villain.

Firelord's armor had protected him from most of the impact and as Stronghold was coming down he let fly more fire towards him. This attack was more powerful then the last, actually pushing Stronghold backwards through a wall and into the burning building. Stronghold got his footing and shook off the attack. "That was unexpected." He smiled and jumped out. The fire from the building then struck him from behind as Firelord called it out. Stronghold pretended to fall to the ground in shock as the flames engulfed him. Firelord stood several feet away and sprayed fire onto him, more and more and more. "Alright, I think that's enough of that." Firelord laughed and stopped. "Now then, what should I burn ne-" He heard a sound behind him and turned around to see nothing there, looked up and saw Stronghold jumping over him. He turned to face Stronghold and was punched through the air fifty feet away. The villain skidded along the ground. He got up again and saw Stronghold smiling at him. "Gonna need more then that hothead."

"YOU DARE MOCK THE FIRELORD?!" He yelled and sprayed fire out to his sides. "THEN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY TRUE POWER!" With a scream and a focus of his power the flames heated up and turned blue.

Deciding not to wait, Stronghold leaped over to him in two jumps and punched the villain again, however, he flew into the air by spraying fire from his feet, allowing him to evade the worst of the punch. He then sprayed the blue fire down at Stronghold. "YES! BURN! BURN! BUUUURRRNNNN!"

Stronghold held an up in front of his face as the blue fire poured down on him. (Oh man, actually starting to feel this heat...and there's a lot more power to this...like when he pushed me earlier...I should probably move this along.) He decided and crouched down, looked up and then jumped into the air, his fists held out in front of him as he leaped through the fire and collided with Firelord, slamming fists first into him and knocking him up into the air to fall down to the ground. The fire villain landed hard on his back and Stronghold landed on one knee and his fist.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/156/8/b/Iron_Man_by_Codyt3d.jpg
He was actually starting to sweat some from the heat. Still, Firelord was certainly taking the worst of the attacks. He decided it was time to end this fight, got up and leaped over to the villain, punching him down just as he was getting up. Stronghold then got ontop of him for some ground and pound, punching him with his left and right fists repatedly. The Firelord struggled and managed to punch him off with a fist covered in blue fire. Stronghold was knocked off of him and rolled to the side. He faced the pyro again. "Hey, looks like you CAN throw a punch. Still kinda wimpy compared to some of the people I've duked it out with."

"BASTARD! YOU DARE MOCK THE FIRELORD!" He asked as he leaped at him, using fire from his feet to rocket himself over to Stronghold. Stronghold ran over and grabbed him, the two grappling with each other briefly before Stronghold started crushing his gauntlets and then headbutted him backwards, sending him rolling head over heels. "Firelord?" Stronghold scoffed. He leaped over and jump kicked him. "You know, I happen to be good friends with another pyrokinetic." He landed and picked up the villain and punched him in the gut. "And compared to HIM..." Stronghold punched him across the face and backhanded him and then again. "You're just a glorified matchstick." Stronghold then punched him down, knocking him out.

"And that's that." He stretched and got to work on tearing off his armor as Song walked over to them.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
(That escape plan didn't go as well as I'd hoped) Hank thought to himself as he stares at Artemis who was circling him like a Lioness would circle her prey while holding her staff"Could you at least toss me a weapon?"

"If this were the real thing would your kidnappers offer you that courtesy?" Artemis asked

"What if I said please?" Hank asked in which Artemis bopped him on the head with the staff before he could react

"Rejection noted" Hank rubbed his head

Meanwhile...

"Coming at ya!" Stronghold said and leaped into the air to kick at Ultra Girl's shield.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"you're getting close to the answer Cindy, real close so keep working at it, burn away the unsure thoughts"

Cindy foucs on control her blue flames saying in firm tone

Cindy: so much thermal energy to control.

Cindy slowly gains control of the bright blue flames , and then cools her self down to 980°F as her flaming body changes from bright blue to red saying in firm tone.

Cindy: finally i manage to get a hang of it.

Kyle: and just in time to, you we're putting out some serious heat, i thought for sure you we're going to fryed me on accident.

Cindy: it was kind of strange at first as i got hotter my flaming form start changing color.

Cassidy: well the reason your flaming form was charging colors as you increase in temperature is because of black body radiation. the higher you increase your temperature the more thermal energy you put out, and the more thermal energy you give out the more Equilibrium thermal / Black body energy you output, trust your color of your flaming body starts to change as you reach certain temperatures. however your Black Body energy is lower than that of stars, therefore the temperature it takes for you to turn bright blue is less.

Cindy: thanks for the info.
"Good addition of info Cassidy!"

Cassidy: thanks

Cindy lowers her temperature even more and soon her body turns back normal as she says in a firm tone.

Cindy: okay now that I did that I wonder if i can turn myself physically into ice as well?

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"you're getting close to the answer Cindy, real close so keep working at it, burn away the unsure thoughts"

Cindy slowly gains control of the bright blue flames , and then cools her self down to 980°F as her flaming body changes from bright blue to red saying in firm tone.

Kyle: and just in time to, you we're putting out some serious heat, i thought for sure you we're going to fryed me on accident.

Cindy: it was kind of strange at first as i got hotter my flaming form start changing color.

Cassidy: well the reason your flaming form was charging colors as you increase in temperature is because of black body radiation. the higher you increase your temperature the more thermal energy you put out, and the more thermal energy you give out the more Equilibrium thermal / Black body energy you output, trust your color of your flaming body starts to change as you reach certain temperatures. however your Black Body energy is lower than that of stars, therefore the temperature it takes for you to turn bright blue is less.

Cindy lowers her temperature even more and soon her body turns back normal as she says in a firm tone.

Cindy: okay now that I did that I wonder if i can turn myself physically into ice as well?

"yes but you'll have to concentrate a great deal more than you hvae been. Are you up for that?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Timeskip Post!

"Wait what?"

Stronghold held an up in front of his face as the blue fire poured down on him. (Oh man, actually starting to feel this heat...and there's a lot more power to this...like when he pushed me earlier...I should probably move this along.) He decided and crouched down, looked up and then jumped into the air, his fists held out in front of him as he leaped through the fire and collided with Firelord, slamming fists first into him and knocking him up into the air to fall down to the ground. The fire villain landed hard on his back and Stronghold landed on one knee and his fist.
He was actually starting to sweat some from the heat. Still, Firelord was certainly taking the worst of the attacks. He decided it was time to end this fight, got up and leaped over to the villain, punching him down just as he was getting up. Stronghold then got ontop of him for some ground and pound, punching him with his left and right fists repatedly. The Firelord struggled and managed to punch him off with a fist covered in blue fire. Stronghold was knocked off of him and rolled to the side. He faced the pyro again. "Hey, looks like you CAN throw a punch. Still kinda wimpy compared to some of the people I've duked it out with."

"BASTARD! YOU DARE MOCK THE FIRELORD!" He asked as he leaped at him, using fire from his feet to rocket himself over to Stronghold. Stronghold ran over and grabbed him, the two grappling with each other briefly before Stronghold started crushing his gauntlets and then headbutted him backwards, sending him rolling head over heels. "Firelord?" Stronghold scoffed. He leaped over and jump kicked him. "You know, I happen to be good friends with another pyrokinetic." He landed and picked up the villain and punched him in the gut. "And compared to HIM..." Stronghold punched him across the face and backhanded him and then again. "You're just a glorified matchstick." Stronghold then punched him down, knocking him out.

"And that's that." He stretched and got to work on tearing off his armor as Song walked over to them.
OOC: nice moves from Stronghold, dude's got an arsenal now

like the Iron Man actionpunch near the end especially

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yes but you'll have to concentrate a great deal more than you hvae been. Are you up for that?"

Cindy: yes!

Cindy then starts concentrating harder then she was ever concertrate before to and gets her temperature to decrease 197 Kelvin / -105.07 degrees Fahrenheit and her body turns into ice. but then she keeps lowering and Kyle says in stern tone.

Kyle: uh she's not stopping, and her ice body of hers is starting to get darker in color.

Cindy eventually reaches 0 Kelvin / -459.67 degrees Fahrenheit as her ice body becomes solid black in color. Cindy then falls to her keens and breathes heavily saying in stern tone.

Cindy: did I do it?

Kyle: yeah you did it, and i think you reach absolute zero, your ice form went from being ice blue to solid black.

more_horiz
in Pheonix

Karikio is walking home from the grocery store when suddenly he sees a huge expolsion coming from his grandparents house saying in shocked tone.

Karikio: grandpapa, grandmama!!!!!

explosive

Onaus then sees a German man wearing a white bussiness suit steps out of the rubble of the house carrying Onaus' grandparents saying firm tone as he tosses Onaus' grandparents aside.

Mr. Incendiary: at last we meet face to face, you're the little punk that's been meddling in my affairs!

Kariko: that outfit and that accent you're John B. Gravitious!

Mr.Incendiary: that's Mr.Incendiary to you kid!

Kariko: tell me what have you done to my grandparents.

Mr. Incendiary: they're fine just a little knockout! now stay out of my bussiness or else!

Kariko morphs in to his costume saying in firm tone.

Onaus: how about you get the hell out of dodger!

Onaus blasts Mr. Incendiary with blast of plasma from his arm cannon and Mr. Incendiary gets up and shakes his head saying in firm tone.

Mr.incendiary: bad move kid!

Onaus then engauges Mr. Incendiary in a fight using his suit's built in danger sense to advoid Mr. Incendiary expolsions saying in frim tone.

Onaus: geezes you really like to blow stuff up don't you!!!

Onaus keeps on battling Mr.Incendiary until finally he finds a opening but suddenly theres Mr.Incendiary's body explodes knock O3 so hard into a car that it he injuries his spine saying in firm tone.

Onaus: note to self never get close up to a guy who can self exploded!

Mr. Incendiary's body quickly regenerates as he says in firm tone.

Mr. Incendiary: now stay out out of my affairs kid or else I'm going to do more to you then just this!

Mr. Incendiary then bombards Onaus with expolsions and then stops. Onaus gravely injuried drops to the ground as Mr. Incendiary walks off.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Timeskip Post!

"Wait what?"

"Firelord. How original" Firewolf said walking with Song who responded"Not as badass either, now yours has a nice ring to it"

Firewolf restrained him then slings Firelord over his shoulder

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Firelord. How original" Firewolf said walking with Song who responded"Not as badass either, now yours has a nice ring to it"

"Hello there Agent Song." Stronghold said. "A friend of yours?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Firewolf, Stronghold, Stronghold, Firewolf" Song introduced"Also a pyrokinetic but unlike this one he's of the advanced category"

"Complement appreciated sir"Firewolf said then looked at Stronghold"Sup"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Firewolf, Stronghold, Stronghold, Firewolf" Song introduced"Also a pyrokinetic but unlike this one he's of the advanced category"

"Complement appreciated sir"Firewolf said then looked at Stronghold"Sup"

"Awesome. Nice to meet you man."

more_horiz
OT: BTW about the absorbing flames thing. Thats really Firewolf's speciality. Since theres a good number of pyrokinetics the fire absorbtion speciality is something that sets him apart from the others.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix

Karikio is walking home from the grocery store when suddenly he sees a huge expolsion coming from his grandparents house saying in shocked tone.

explosive

Onaus then sees a German man wearing a white bussiness suit steps out of the rubble of the house carrying Onaus' grandparents saying firm tone as he tosses Onaus' grandparents aside.

Mr. Incendiary: at last we meet face to face, you're the little punk that's been meddling in my affairs!

Mr. Incendiary: they're fine just a little knockout! now stay out of my bussiness or else!

Onaus blasts Mr. Incendiary with blast of plasma from his arm cannon and Mr. Incendiary gets up and shakes his head saying in firm tone.

Onaus then engauges Mr. Incendiary in a fight using his suit's built in danger sense to advoid Mr. Incendiary expolsions saying in frim tone.

Onaus keeps on battling Mr.Incendiary until finally he finds a opening but suddenly theres Mr.Incendiary's body explodes knock O3 so hard into a car that it he injuries his spine saying in firm tone.

Mr. Incendiary: now stay out out of my affairs kid or else I'm going to do more to you then just this!

Mr. Incendiary then bombards Onaus with expolsions and then stops. Onaus gravely injuried drops to the ground as Mr. Incendiary walks off.

Later Mr. Incendiary is at the airport and gets surround by FBI agents as one of them says in firm tone.

FBI agent: stop right there John, you're coming with us!

Mr. Incendiary: I don't have time for this!

Mr.Incendiary slams his hand on the ground and suddenly the ground expoldes creating a thick layer of dust that makes it hard for the FBI agents to see. Mr. Incendiary then uses this to alure the FBI and as the dust settles one of them says in firm tone.

FBI agent: damn it he got away again!

later on board a jet Mr. Incenidary looks out his window and says to himself in firm tone as he reads a newspaper

Mr.Incenidary: I'm going to pay a vist to Exdous City, and take care of the lesser gangs there to to furthur extend the terrority of the German Mafia!

more_horiz
BTW posted a few RPs in the X-Men RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: BTW about the absorbing flames thing. Thats really Firewolf's speciality. Since theres a good number of pyrokinetics the fire absorbtion speciality is something that sets him apart from the others.

more_horiz
Speaking of Firewolf. Would like something to do with the guy.

more_horiz
OT: Gotcha.

"So, are there any actual threats out tonight or just visiting?" Stronghold asked Song and Firewolf.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: I'll keep that in mind but afaik we got like, five I think? not counting Firelord

Firewolf
Cindy
Francied(did I say that right)
Ash
Derrick/Inferno

I'll probably have John's powers morph into something different just to keep things from getting a little too hot

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in Pheonix

explosive

Later Mr. Incendiary is at the airport and gets surround by FBI agents as one of them says in firm tone.

FBI agent: stop right there John, you're coming with us!

Mr. Incendiary: I don't have time for this!

Mr.Incendiary slams his hand on the ground and suddenly the ground expoldes creating a thick layer of dust that makes it hard for the FBI agents to see. Mr. Incendiary then uses this to alure the FBI and as the dust settles one of them says in firm tone.

FBI agent: damn it he got away again!

later on board a jet Mr. Incenidary looks out his window and says to himself in firm tone as he reads a newspaper

Mr.Incenidary: I'm going to pay a vist to Exdous City, and take care of the lesser gangs there to to furthur extend the terrority of the German Mafia!

later at a gang hideout in Exdous City a bunch of gang members are having discussion when suddenly the see a expolsion and one of them says in stern tone.

Gang member: huh what the hell was that!

Mr.Incenidary: hello there, my name is John, but you all can call me Mr.Incenidary! now tell me who's the leader of this gang?

Gang Leader : I am, and you're trespassing!

Mr.Incenidary: trespassing , i'm not trepassing I'm invading this is a hostile take over!

Gang Leader : you dont scare me, yeah I know you're the big bad of the German Mafia, but I don't beleive the hype the media says about you. and I think it's unwise for you to come here by you're self without unarmed, and with out any men that's just a death wish!

Mr. Incenidary: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that's rich unlike you I don't need to surround my self by my men at all times, and I don't need to be armed! I'm no push over and if you think you can take me on then by all means bring it!

The Gang Leader dashes at Mr Incenidary who ducks under his attack grabs the men's hand and uses his catalyst control to create unstable imbalance of energy inside the gang leader that causes the gang leader to expolded violently saying in stern tone.

Mr. Incenidary: okay now does any one else on to take me on, I didn't think so! now clean this mess up!

the gang members now under Mr. Incendiary control do as their told out of fear that he might blow them up as well.

more_horiz
OT: techincally Cindy's a Thermokinetic so this would be something she could possibly do

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Fire_Manipulation

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cindy: yes!

Cindy then starts concentrating harder then she was ever concertrate before to and gets her temperature to decrease 197 Kelvin / -105.07 degrees Fahrenheit and her body turns into ice. but then she keeps lowering and Kyle says in stern tone.

Kyle: uh she's not stopping, and her ice body of hers is starting to get darker in color.

Cindy eventually reaches 0 Kelvin / -459.67 degrees Fahrenheit as her ice body becomes solid black in color. Cindy then falls to her keens and breathes heavily saying in stern tone.

Cindy: did I do it?

Kyle: yeah you did it, and i think you reach absolute zero, your ice form went from being ice blue to solid black.

more_horiz
You were right Kyle, now lets' see if she can do it!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
You were right Kyle, now lets' see if she can do it!

Cindy: do what, I can already sense that am at absolute zero!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply