ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 31 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"So then, how have you been?" The Warden asked Song. "Keeping out of trouble?"

"Not so much keeping out of trouble, more like making sure trouble doesn't find me but so far doing a modest job" Song said over the phone"Howabout you? The inmates give you a hard time?"

"Is that cyborg ninja still with us?" Ultra Girl asked Summer

"Up until that lunatic Bulletproof came here none of them had the balls. Song, I gotta tell you, these girls, you should hear them chant. Sometimes...I really wonder if this is just a gang."

"Knowing him? Yes. He's hiding and watching." Summer glanced around the graveyard. "Somewhere."

"Personally I'd chalk it up to her being one of the few superpowered people in there, it's like putting a wolf in with a herd of sheep. Mess with said sheep enough you'd be surprise how easily they'd follow. Be a whole different ballgame if said wolf is among other wolves"Song noted"But who am I to argue with the system. Still, no different than your usual small time organized group. Still once this is over she takes a oneway trip to Ravenwood Prison"

(Have to use telepathy, with her being a vampire she could hear what I have planned. He could scout out Carmilla and her speedster friend as I'm unable to read any of their minds. With Carmilla it's like she has blocked out anykind of telepathic contact while Dude... All I'm picking up is some kind of weird puppet show) Ultra Girl responded to Summer

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well i'm glad you realized I AM THE ONLY DESERVING ONE AORUND HERE, considering you're my sidekick and all" Metal says to Freight Train, smirking as she takes it all in and he handcuffs Zero, walking out of the rubble and waiting for a pickup crew

"Portal s are down, so we gotta wait"

Agent Freight Train: sidekick, I think that's the other way around.

ooc: for froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Not so much keeping out of trouble, more like making sure trouble doesn't find me but so far doing a modest job" Song said over the phone"Howabout you? The inmates give you a hard time?"

"Up until that lunatic Bulletproof came here none of them had the balls. Song, I gotta tell you, these girls, you should hear them chant. Sometimes...I really wonder if this is just a gang."

"Knowing him? Yes. He's hiding and watching." Summer glanced around the graveyard. "Somewhere."

"Personally I'd chalk it up to her being one of the few superpowered people in there, it's like putting a wolf in with a herd of sheep. Mess with said sheep enough you'd be surprise how easily they'd follow. Be a whole different ballgame if said wolf is among other wolves"Song noted"But who am I to argue with the system. Still, no different than your usual small time organized group. Still once this is over she takes a oneway trip to Ravenwood Prison"

(Have to use telepathy, with her being a vampire she could hear what I have planned. He could scout out Carmilla and her speedster friend as I'm unable to read any of their minds. With Carmilla it's like she has blocked out anykind of telepathic contact while Dude... All I'm picking up is some kind of weird puppet show) Ultra Girl responded to Summer

"Out of my hair then. Thank you Song, I look forward to that.

"Must have had training......like...he's constantly thinking about the puppet show and not about his next move."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Must have had training......like...he's constantly thinking about the puppet show and not about his next move."

"What are fellow agents for"

(That or he's strange like that. Still we now have a plan, all you have to do is signal the ninja to track them) Ultra Girl said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What are fellow agents for"

(That or he's strange like that. Still we now have a plan, all you have to do is signal the ninja to track them) Ultra Girl said

Summer nodded and held up her hands for a signal and waved it around.

Seeing this, the ninja moved silently to go and find them.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
its ok

Mimie: okay, okay it's the best name ever!!!

Bugaboo: says you!

Brad: okay everyone go to sleep you will be paroling you respect areas of greater London tomorrow!

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
At the Omega Burger Firewolf had entered with Spice, they scouted the area and Firewolf spotted Song sitting at a booth in the far left. He looked up and waved at the pair.

"Theres our guy" Firewolf said and approached Song who asked"Had trouble finding the place?"

" Nothing but a simple GPS wouldn't handle" Firewolf said while he lets Spice sit down first before he did

"Just wanted to give you guys the heads up in that we have a few big cases coming our way" Agent Song said

"You mean that one involving the prison?" Firewolf asked

"Kingston's handling that one. Before I get into the cases involved I just want to inform you guys what the high officials informed me. Dracula is free from his prison" Song said

Firewolf stared at him astonished"Dracula, the guy from the movies and novels, that kind of Dracula"

"First off those movies, novels, and whatever you heard about the guy is nothing but tall tales, the real deal is, to use an example, something close to a Eldritch Abomination or something out of Event Horizon."Agent Song said

"I...See."Firewolf said running his fingers through his hair"So this is a Class Alpha situation?"

Song nods"That it is."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At the Omega Burger Firewolf had entered with Spice, they scouted the area and Firewolf spotted Song sitting at a booth in the far left. He looked up and waved at the pair.

"Theres our guy" Firewolf said and approached Song who asked"Had trouble finding the place?"

" Nothing but a simple GPS wouldn't handle" Firewolf said while he lets Spice sit down first before he did

"Just wanted to give you guys the heads up in that we have a few big cases coming our way" Agent Song said

"Kingston's handling that one. Before I get into the cases involved I just want to inform you guys what the high officials informed me. Dracula is free from his prison" Song said

Firewolf stared at him astonished"Dracula, the guy from the movies and novels, that kind of Dracula"

"First off those movies, novels, and whatever you heard about the guy is nothing but tall tales, the real deal is, to use an example, something close to a Eldritch Abomination or something out of Event Horizon."Agent Song said

"I...See."Firewolf said running his fingers through his hair"So this is a Class Alpha situation?"

Song nods"That it is."

(Class Alpha....that's bad....not even Nemesis rates up there all that often....this...this is big. Maybe too big for me. M-maybe...I should....no. No. I can't let them fight this alone. I won't!) Spice whipped off her shades. "Sir! Tell me what you need me to do."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Song nods"That it is."

(Class Alpha....that's bad....not even Nemesis rates up there all that often....this...this is big. Maybe too big for me. M-maybe...I should....no. No. I can't let them fight this alone. I won't!) Spice whipped off her shades. "Sir! Tell me what you need me to do."

"I admire your enhusiasm but orders from above informed me we'll be taking individual assignments" Agent Song said

"But sir as serious as this situation is should we all stick together?" Firewolf said

"Don't worry, LION wont let anything bad happen to their agents while on the field of duty" Song assured" Now concerning the assignments. Firewolf, you are hereby upgraded to public status. A promotion made official by both Sophia and Dr.Crossenberg themselves, public status implies that you are going to be among the superhero population. Your background status remains as Dr.Crossenberg stated that it fits the profile of a hero. Your codename remains as personally it sounds cool. You will assist the heroes in the Dracula crisis, given your ability it could come in handy to some vampires. Spice you are assigned to Exodus, mainly keep an eye on our heroes there and assist them when you can. As for your's truly I'm assigned to handle the Quantum situation"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Song nods"That it is."

"I admire your enhusiasm but orders from above informed me we'll be taking individual assignments" Agent Song said

"But sir as serious as this situation is should we all stick together?" Firewolf said

"Don't worry, LION wont let anything bad happen to their agents while on the field of duty" Song assured" Now concerning the assignments. Firewolf, you are hereby upgraded to public status. A promotion made official by both Sophia and Dr.Crossenberg themselves, public status implies that you are going to be among the superhero population. Your background status remains as Dr.Crossenberg stated that it fits the profile of a hero. Your codename remains as personally it sounds cool. You will assist the heroes in the Dracula crisis, given your ability it could come in handy to some vampires. Spice you are assigned to Exodus, mainly keep an eye on our heroes there and assist them when you can. As for your's truly I'm assigned to handle the Quantum situation"

"Sir yes sir!" Spice nodded. "If you need anything at all, just call me and I'll be there.....and...be careful."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
its ok

Mimie: okay, okay it's the best name ever!!!

Bugaboo: says you!

Brad: okay everyone go to sleep you will be paroling you respect areas of greater London tomorrow!

OOC: for froggy
The gang goes to sleep

Metal scoffs atFreight Train'sremark. "Right, I'm the one who totally got beat up by this clown.I'lllet you wash my uniform if you're a good sidekick"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Song nods"That it is."

"Sir yes sir!" Spice nodded. "If you need anything at all, just call me and I'll be there.....and...be careful."

"Same to you guys. Especially you" Song motioned to Firewolf"You'll be right in the thick of things and personally I wouldn't recommend a Class Alpha assignment to you as you're just starting"

"I know sir. Orders came from above so it was out of your hands" Firewolf said

He signals the waitress for a few menus"There is some luck for you though, since you'll be assigned with the Justice Legion they have a healer there. Make sure no harm befalls her then no harm befalls you. Also my mentor and his squad are already stationed there. The guy's name is Keres, Spice have already met him"

more_horiz
Derrick hears a knock outside of his dorm room door

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Song nods"That it is."

"Same to you guys. Especially you" Song motioned to Firewolf"You'll be right in the thick of things and personally I wouldn't recommend a Class Alpha assignment to you as you're just starting"

He signals the waitress for a few menus"There is some luck for you though, since you'll be assigned with the Justice Legion they have a healer there. Make sure no harm befalls her then no harm befalls you. Also my mentor and his squad are already stationed there. The guy's name is Keres, Spice have already met him"

Smile

more_horiz
Metal scoffs atFreight Train'sremark. "Right, I'm the one who totally got beat up by this clown.I'lllet you wash my uniform if you're a good sidekick"

Freight Train: first I been a agent longer then you have rookie, and second I plan for him to pound on me it was diversion. on the plus side taking a severed pummling increases my muscle tissue and bone tissue durablity increase by 10 times. sigh but what does it matter I got my ass kick because i didn't have any options.Captain Norway would have taking this guy out in 5 seconds with out blowing up the building.

hell if this guy is a clown as you put it, then he doesn't register on Kelio, Billy Goats ( Captain Norway, Appolonia, Admiral Sweden, F-Troop) radar. they were one of the greats, I'm not!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Song nods"That it is."

"Keres eh? Yeah, I know him." Spice said.

The waitress walked over. "How can I help you?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Freight Train: first I been a agent longer then you have, and second I plan for him to pound on me it was diversion. it was the only thing i could do since I figure I have class 10 strength at best, and limited storm creation. on the plus side taking a severed pummling increases my muscle tissue and bone tissue durablity increase by 10 times.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"So tell me, whats the guy like?" Firewolf asked Spice

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Keres? Serious, quiet type of guy but he's a stand up guy. He doesn't smile much but the one or two times I did see him smile was when he was hanging out with a vampire girl. It was a nice smile."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Keres? Serious, quiet type of guy but he's a stand up guy. He doesn't smile much but the one or two times I did see him smile was when he was hanging out with a vampire girl. It was a nice smile."

"I'll have the Hyperion Steak, bloody, with a side of corn on the cob" Song said to the waitress

"Mmm" Firewolf nods" I've heard they have a vampire on his squad"

more_horiz
At Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

Tobais: well that was a lovely story about the big bad monster that lives in Sorrow Marsh! but I like the stories with the dragon woman in them. I been thinking about hooking up with a extraterrestrial!

Kelio: the only thing that would happen if you met Apophis is that she would ripped your armor in half and the preceed to beat you with it! cause Apophis is a cold & ruthless her only goal is to conquer worlds! she owns a a massive warship that is armed with a cannon called the Omega cannon that can wipe out a entire galaxy at full power. she's capable of taking on a army of me at once without even being at full strength.

not only that but then she can shoot out a beam of energy that can that atomizes just about anything in it's path and it can track it's target.) the only person Apophis fears is her mother Xiuhcoatl who i have never met and don't want to meet! the last time we fought, me , the Billy Goats and the rest of Norse greatest heroes manged to imprison her and her army in another dimension dub the void! where she and her army have remind ever since.

Captain Norway: okay seems like you two tooking on serious powerful villians. so any chance that this Ladybird Ladybird monster might appear again?

Kelio: there's always a chance, Ladybird Ladybird can't be kill! eveytime she's destroyed she just resurrects back in Sorrow Swamp. it's only a matter of time before she comes back, and there's no telling how powerful she would be or what her personality is like. incarnations are completely random! one time she came back as a sophisticated woman who became the crime lord of a criminal empire!

other times she was incarnated as a savage bloodthristy monster!

Tobais: let's see Billy Goats' rogue gallery, 1 the Nazi Super Solider Dark Menace! what's to say about Dark Meance aka Cosrok expect for maybe the fact he was quite possibly the most evilest human in history of mankind! the guy's so evil that he attempting to blow up the capital of germany of his own country! and made a chemical virus that could would have wipe out billions upon billions of people which he attempting to spread.

2 Lady Bird Lady Bird, 3 Apophis , and any one else we should know about?

Appolonina: actually Apophis is more of villian of Kelio! but the old Billy Goats do have more enemies that you all should know about and F-Troop can tell you about them. also there's this Dracula matter to be concern about!

Captain Norway: good thing the most evilest man in history is frozen in ice! kept in top secret Military prison in Norway! okay potentinal rogues , 1 Ladybird Ladybird, 2 Kenya, 3 Captain Strongbeard and his crew, 4 Tony K Matthews, 5 Samantha , 6 Momo, and his family, 7 Shane & Razara, 8 Cyinder, 9 the hunter Sheninu goukui , 10 Iron Thunder Wolf , 11 Mrs.magnificent, 12 Von Midas Hensier, 13 Dr. Goldstar II

Sandblock ( looking at F-troop): exactly where is this prison the Dark Meance being kept at?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:54 am; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'll have the Hyperion Steak, bloody, with a side of corn on the cob" Song said to the waitress

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'll have the veggie burger." Spice said. "And a diet coke. Yeah, Esmerelda. She's something else."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'll have the veggie burger." Spice said. "And a diet coke. Yeah, Esmerelda. She's something else."

"Thats one way to put it. I'd also like a coke please"Song said to the waitress

"I'd like an Omega Burger and a diet coke" Firewolf said to the waitress

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thats one way to put it. I'd also like a coke please"Song said to the waitress

"I'd like an Omega Burger and a diet coke" Firewolf said to the waitress

Both Spice and Song stared at Firewolf dumbfounded when he managed to not just finish the Omega Burger but the rest of his food aswell

"What?"Firewolf asked while wiping his mouth with a napkin

"It's been awhile since my days of basic training but...have they feed you overthere?" Song asked

"Is this a trick question sir?"Firewolf asked

Song shook his head"Nevermind, just that not many has managed to finish that sandwich off, especially a second one"

Firewolf smiled slightly then responded"As a kid my father would use to take me and my fellow teamates to an establishment like this after every peewee football game so this just comes natural"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply