ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 26 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
She'd see Agent metal waiting for her, shaking his head

"Freight Train why were you wasting time in that office when your jmission was to take on MR FRIGGIN INCENDIARY?"

Freight Train: I had to being Katz RX, and this it's for you, now here catch!

Freight Train tosses the Prototype G1X omnivex towards Agent metal and it wraps itself around his none metal left arm turning itself into a gauntlet as Freight Train says in firm tone.

Freight Train: this is the Prototype G1X Omnivex that Qin made, and she has intrust you with the device. it's has highly advance AI, a recharge mode , a scan mode from scaning gadgets, a self-destruct mode , a recalibration mode for changing gadget sets, and a master control. now used this wisely it's not a toy! Okay now hop inside Katz RX we have Greman mobster to catch, and acorrding to Katz RX radar he's not that far away!
"So basically I can catch this guy myself huh?" he asks after hopping into Katz

Freight Train: actually no, and I will be use Katz to attack Mr.Icendiary from a distance! it's not wise to attack a person who can make things expolded up close, a hero name Onaus learn that the hard way. oh and since the Omnivex is a prototype it might glitch at times, and you can only select one gadget at a time out of ten sets, and right now the thing is basically empty meaning there's no gadget for you to select.

meanwhile Mr.Icendiary gets confront by Mazukauki, Rasokuia, and Seznautna as Raskouia says in firm tone.

Raskouia: you have something that doesn't belong to you give it back!

Mr.Incendiary: oh you mean this( point at the jewel of oda that's hang around his neck on a necklace).

Raskouia: yes that, give it back!

Mr.Incendiary: how about no!

Mr.Incendiary then touches the ground and the jewel around his neck grows brightly Raskouia, Maskuiaia ,and seztauna hop back as the ground suddenly starts turn to metal spikes beneth their feet as Masykukai says in firm tone.

Masyakuia: what the hell?

Mr.Incendiary: oh yes this is the power of the Jewel, it amplifes my Alchemy! you see Jewel of Oda isn't curse, your people just fear it because of it's power!

Masyakuia tosses some ninja stars at Mr.Incendiary just sticks his hands out and as the jewel around his neck glows the ninja starts suddenly turn to pillers of salt and drop to the ground.

more_horiz
A guard was summoned into the warden's office"Hello again" Jennifer said to the guard

more_horiz
"Who said I was gonna attack him up close? Katz is!" Agent Metal would say, grabbing the steering wheel and then pushing Freight Train out of the car, riding it towards the warehouse Incendiary was in until it hit a window. Agent Metal jumped out at the last second, letting the car fly at top speed into the man's body. Freight Train would notice the tool on Metal's arm was glowing already

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A guard was summoned into the warden's office"Hello again" Jennifer said to the guard

"Come on maggot, let's put you back in your cage." The guard said. They made sure she was cuffed and they lead her back to Bulletproof's cell.

Bulletproof was in the middle of working out when Jennifer walked in.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Who said I was gonna attack him up close? Katz is!" Agent Metal would say, grabbing the steering wheel and then pushing Freight Train out of the car, riding it towards the warehouse Incendiary was in until it hit a window. Agent Metal jumped out at the last second, letting the car fly at top speed into the man's body. Freight Train would notice the tool on Metal's arm was glowing already

Mr. Incendiary gets up and says in firm tone.

Mr. Incendiary: nice try runt

Freight Train gets up takes out her blaster saying in stern tone.

Freight Train: Katz RX activate autopilot

Katz RX: autopilot has been activate, and my sensors detecting at lest 20 armed people with guns suggests?

Freight Train: go on the offense!

Katz RX: right employing stunners!

Freight Train takes out her blaster and shoots at Mr. Incendiary as Katz RX beings out it's stunners and fires a bunch of stun rays at the 20 armed criminals stunning them saying robotic tone.

Katz RX:criminals have been neutralize, analyzing main bad guy John.B Gravitous , analyzation complete. calculating proper action, full on assualt!!!

Katz RX then beings out it's energy weapons, and starts firing at Mr.incendiary with a full on assualt

the energy beams that come towards Mr Incendiary are suddenly stop by a force field as Mr.Incendiary puts his hand on the ground and uses the Jewel of oda to amplied his alchmey saying in firm tone.

Mr. Incendiary: heh as long as i have the Jewel of Oda around my neck nothing can touch me! ( looking at Agent Metal) can you feel it runt , can you feel overflowing of Chi that this jewel possesses?

the Chi that Agent Metal would feel from the Jewel of Oda is malevolent Chi, Chi taking from the life force of thousands upon thousands of individuals that Oda Nobunaga had killed during his life time.

more_horiz
Agent Metal smiles as he uses hsi tool to blast the gem out of Mr. Incendiary's hand, then tossing a rope and yanking the gem towards him

"Oh, I CAN FEEL it, OLD MAN! FREIGHT TRAIN LET'S GET THIS BASTARD"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Agent Metal smiles as he uses hsi tool to blast the gem out of Mr. Incendiary's hand, then tossing a rope and yanking the gem towards him

OT: I'm wondering how the jewel got in Mr.incendiary's hand when it was around his neck on a necklace.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: I'm wondering how the jewel got in Mr.incendiary's hand when it was around his neck on a necklace.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: I meant to put necklace, my bad. so imagine metal shot it off his neck

more_horiz
OT: I meant to put necklace, my bad. so imagine metal shot it off his neck

sure thing

suddenly a black & red blur snatches the gem and when the blur stops it is shown to be a Ninja who says in firm tone.

Masyukaukai: I will be taking that, it's Japanese property!

Raskouia: okay we have the Jewel let's head back to Japan!

Sezuanta: ( tossing a bunch of smoke bombs to the ground) Ninja vainsh!

Freight Train: there's three Ninjas that left just they , they belong to a clan of Ninjas called the Black Dragons, who work for the Japanese government.

Mr.incendiary: heh do yu think I'm defenseless just because I don't have that Jewel anymore? well that's were you wrong i can still do Alchemy without that Jewel, and combine with my catalyst control it's a deadly combination!

Mr. Incendiary then starts use Alchemy mix with his catalyst control to attack Freight Train & agent metal. Freight Train dodges the expolsions as she blasts at Mr. Incendiary, and Katz RX fires at him as she says in a firm tone.

Freight Train ( dodging expolsons and blasting at Mr.Incendiary): Agent Metal once Mr. Incendiary regenerates himself from that full on assualt that would be you chance to take him down! in the meantime just dodge the expolsions!

more_horiz
"Well way to tell me the obvious Freight Train! Do you want to tell me that he uses alchemy too?" He asks her while dodging the explosions

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well way to tell me the obvious Freight Train! Do you want to tell me that he uses alchemy too?" He asks her while dodging the explosions

Freight Train: why do i have to say that, the guy already said it himself.

Freight Train keeps on blasting Mr. Incendiary along with Katz RX soon Mr.Incendiary is a bunch of bloody chunks on the ground. however he soon begins to regenerate from the assulat and it only takes him a short while to fully regenerate.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Freight Train keeps on blasting Mr. Incendiary along with Katz RX soon Mr.Incendiary is a bunch of bloody chunks on the ground. however he soon begins to regenerate from the assulat and it only takes him a short while to fully regenerate.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"CAUSE YOU LIKE STATING THE OBVIOUS, AREYOU THAT DENSE?"AgentMetalasks, attacking Mr.Incendiary right ashe regenerates, causing his body to split in two with a burst ofalchemic power

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"CAUSE YOU LIKE STATING THE OBVIOUS, AREYOU THAT DENSE?"AgentMetalasks, attacking Mr.Incendiary right ashe regenerates, causing his body to split in two with a burst ofalchemic power

Agent Freight Train: no..... I'm just not pysch , I just said that because I didn't think you knew when to attack, oh and I ment take him out as in knock him unconscious spilting him in two isn't going to work!

Mr.Incendiary quickly regenerates and says in stern tone.

Mr.Incendiary: well that certainly gave me a spliting headach!

more_horiz
"Well I got your prescription RIGHT HERE!" Agent Metal says, KO'ing Mr Incendiary with a right cross from his metal hand. He then picks up Mr Incendiary's unconscious body and smiles at Freight Train.

"You can thank me later Freight Train"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well I got your prescription RIGHT HERE!" Agent Metal says, KO'ing Mr Incendiary with a right cross from his metal hand. He then picks up Mr Incendiary's unconscious body and smiles at Freight Train.

Freight Train then slaps a nullfying collar on Mr.Incendiary saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: there this will keep him from recovering quickly, now on to our next mission heading towards Geunatech and shuting down that mass production of Raxxes! we need to destroyed all of the Raxx replicas and stop Geunatech from selling them to criminals!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Freight Train then slaps a nullfying collar on Mr.Incendiary saying in firm tone.

Freight Train: there this will keep him from recovering quickly, now on to our next mission heading towards Geunatech and shuting down that mass production of Raxxes! we need to destroyed all of the Raxx replicas and stop Geunatech from selling them to criminals!

"ANd we need to get you a cape that says Captain Obvious!" Metal replied, hopping in Katz

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"ANd we need to get you a cape that says Captain Obvious!" Metal replied, hopping in Katz

Freight Train: uh hu right! I'm going to go on ahead, you drive Katz!

Freight Train rushes out of the building heading towards Geunatech on foot at 50 miles per hour.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Freight Train rushes out of the building heading towards Geunatech on foot at 50 miles per hour.

Only to find Agent Metal had beat her there, ready to burn the building to the ground. He set a hand on the door, preparing to transmute the first floor

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Only to find Agent Metal had beat her there, ready to burn the building to the ground. He set a hand on the door, preparing to transmute the first floor

Agent Freight Train: so you beat me to the place huh, well time for me to get to work.

Agent Freight train walks towards a wall and punches a huge hole in it and walks inside the building. she then apporches a double side metal door, and pries it open it with her bare hands. she walks in side and jumps straight down in the basement saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay now it's time to get smashing!

Agent Freight Train then physically starts smashing the top secret equipment and machines being used to make the Raxx copies saying in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: hmm i haven't test my strength since the international strength contest and i know i gotten stronger! hmm maybe ripping out this giant machine that's the main operating system for making the copie Raxx will test my strength. let's see acorrding to this chart this thing weighs 10 tons let's see if i can lifted it!

Agent Freight Train then grabs a hold of the use giant machine and stuggles to lift it off the ground as her muscles bluge. slowly but surely she manages to lift the giant machine off the ground and holds it up in the air saying in firm tone.

Agent Frieght Train: okay now i just wait here for metal, until did i think I do some squats with this machine while i wait.

Agent Freight Train then does slow squats with the machine as she waits for agent metal to get finished with his transmution of the first floor.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Freight Train: so you beat me to the place huh, well time for me to get to work.

Agent Freight train walks towards a wall and punches a huge hole in it and walks inside the building. she then apporches a double side metal door, and pries it open it with her bare hands. she walks in side and jumps straight down in the basement saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: okay now it's time to get smashing!

Agent Freight Train then physically starts smashing the top secret equipment and machines being used to make the Raxx copies.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Summer was sitting with Flannery in her room, the two studying. (Dammit Summer! Say something! You're all alone in here with her! Wait, no, she's with Hank. She's with Hank and I have to respect that.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Summer was sitting with Flannery in her room, the two studying. (Dammit Summer! Say something! You're all alone in here with her! Wait, no, she's with Hank. She's with Hank and I have to respect that.)

(You know, I know we have our differences but don't you see a perfect opportunity laying before you?) Summer's inner self pointed out with Flannery, on the bed next to her, laying on her stomach while memorizing her notes for Language Arts class. She observed every single gesture; from the manner in which she held the pen between her fingers to the way she licked her lips every so often while reading over the notes, glistening the plump flesh. She reached up, rubbing the back of her neck in which Summer's inner self pointed out(Looks awfully tensed doesn't she? Nothing but a little friendly massage wouldn't cure. Not saying go all the way with her or anything but it would provide an opportunity to make some of your fantasies come true) her inner self said while Summer's eyes then ran down the slope of her neck to the curve of her back then to the other curvy area she admired the most then all the way down to her feet kicking up in the air

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(You know, I know we have our differences but don't you see a perfect opportunity laying before you?) Summer's inner self pointed out with Flannery, on the bed next to her, laying on her stomach while memorizing her notes for Language Arts class. She observed every single gesture; from the manner in which she held the pen between her fingers to the way she licked her lips every so often while reading over the notes, glistening the plump flesh. She reached up, rubbing the back of her neck in which Summer's inner self pointed out(Looks awfully tensed doesn't she? Nothing but a little friendly massage wouldn't cure. Not saying go all the way with her or anything but it would provide an opportunity to make some of your fantasies come true) her inner self said while Summer's eyes then ran down the slope of her neck to the curve of her back then to the other curvy area she admired the most then all the way down to her feet kicking up in the air

"Mmm...ngghh...F-Flannery?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply