ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 25 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"WHo is this 'rookie' you keep talking about? WHy not test out this Onaus character? He's familiar with Mr. Incendiary and could give you some good info on how to best handle him, don't you think?"

Agent Freight Train: this rookie isn't my supposed asign partner is he? Acorrding to this status report on Onaus, he is currently in hospital healing from the injuries that Mr. Incendiary dealt to him in their fight which was pretty much one side.

Qin: well yeah he is. ( looking at Nemo) oh and the Prototype G1X omnivex has already been asign to the Agent Freight Train's asign partner's genetic code so it won't work with for anyone else

Agent Freight Train: great, so looks like i'm going to be baby sitting a cocky, arrogant and immature rookie.

Qin: why do you say that?

Agent Freight Train: cause you describe the guy being like Ben from the Ben 10 series, who is cocky, arrogant and immature!
OOC: so wait am I suppose to be Agent Metal?

"Well that's a pretty shitty way to start off a relationship Freight Train" Nemo says, going to get Agent Metal

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Fun little fight scene.

Ascension City
As the heroes were enjoying the relaxing few days, a woman in a brown coat was walking around in the middle of the city. She stopped at a crosswalk and looked around. She smiled. "This looks like as good a place as any." She decided and started walking and then stopped in the middle of it and threw off her coat, revealing a bodysuit underneath it.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/090/b/4/colossal_woman_render_by_freefall42-d4uhjbt.jpg
Looking up at the sky and laughing, she started to grow. Bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, quickly putting everyone in her shadow as she turned giant. Once she was sufficiently giant sized, she flexed. "Ahhh, that's better. I was feeling cramped up. Allllright, time to take over." She laughed and slammed her foot down, breaking through the street but fortunately all of the people got away in time.

As the team was hanging out, they felt the quakes. "What the hell was that?" Jay asked.
Jet got down and pressed her ear to the floor. "A giant. A big one."
Jay looked at her. "A WHAT?!"
"Yeah, a giant."
Malak and Adel looked at her.
Jay looked at Eliza for a moment before standing up. "What's the plan?"
Jet grinned. "Atta boy. We'll head out, see how big it is and then decide. Suit up team."
"Jay.."Jay turned to Eliza as she pulled him close and kissed him. "Be careful out there."
"You know it. I'll be right back."
The team ran out and grabbed their costumes.

They arrived at the middle of the city to see The Giantess punching into a building and then pulling her arm out and then kicking a truck through the air. "Angel!"
Shining Angel flew up and then flew out towards the truck as it was flying side over side through the air. As it was coming up to him, Angel flew in through the window, grabbed the truck driver and out the door, leaving the truck to hit the ground. He set the truck driver down.Fastlane grabbed the driver and ran him to a safe place and then ran back to meet up with his team.
Shade had called up shadows around him. "Jet, do you have a plan?"
"Yeah, I got a good one. Shining Angel: Fly up, get her attention and then blind her. The lights from that far up will also make her shadow much larger. Shade, that's where you come in: Use your powers to combine with the shadow and use it to bind and bring her down to the ground. Then me and Fastlane will give her a mach punch in each ear at the same time. Given the size of her ears and the power behind those punches, that should take the fight right out of her. Agreed?"
"Agreed!" The team said.
"Oh look, four little bugs have come to get squashed!" She laughed and stomped on the ground. The team scattered and Shining Angel did his part, flying up at Mach Speed. "Come on ugly! Just TRY and squash me!"
"Who are YOU calling ugly?!" She yelled and tried to swat him, swinging her arms around in long wide arcs to hit the hero but his training had paid off and he easily evaded them before flying in front of her eyes. The Giantess tried to grab him but he turned on the lights, shining brilliantly in the sky. So bright it blinded the villainess. She screamed and backed away, holding her eyes. As Jet had predicted, the lights made her shadow grow. Shade saw his chance and dived into the shadow, merging with it and gaining control of the shadow. Hands shot up out of the ground to grab the villain, wrapping around her legs, torso, arms and yanking down as hard as he could. With her arms pulled down, she was again blinded by Shining Angel and forced to the ground as more arms came out to grab her head and slam it against the ground.
"FASTLANE!"
"On it!"
Fastlane and Agent Jet zipped off and each chose an ear: Agent Jet went for the right ear and Fastlane took the left, and they both unleashed a Mach Punch into the chosen ear, the shockwave sonic boom from the punches shooting down into her ears, busting them up. The giantess was out and quickly shrank back down. Shining Angel rubbed his own ears. "Really glad I covered my ears before they did that." He touched down.
"Shade?"
"Right here." he said and came back up out of the shadows.
Jet checked her pulse. She was alive. She called it in and stood up. "Alright, great work today team."
"Yeah...wow....we just took down a freaking giant."
Shining Angel hugged Fastlane and his brother. "That we did."

Eliza ran over from around the corner. "Hey guys! Picture?"
The team smiled and posed for it.
"Waitwhataboutherhearingisshegoingtobedeaf?" Fastlane asked at superspeed.
"NahLIONwilltakecareofherandhealherupbeforeputtingherinacell." Jet said.

Eliza took the picture.
"Heroes Halt Huge Woman sound like a good headline?" Eliza asked them, looking at the picture. "I think it does, I really think it does"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Fun little fight scene.

Ascension City
As the heroes were enjoying the relaxing few days, a woman in a brown coat was walking around in the middle of the city. She stopped at a crosswalk and looked around. She smiled. "This looks like as good a place as any." She decided and started walking and then stopped in the middle of it and threw off her coat, revealing a bodysuit underneath it.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/090/b/4/colossal_woman_render_by_freefall42-d4uhjbt.jpg
Looking up at the sky and laughing, she started to grow. Bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, quickly putting everyone in her shadow as she turned giant. Once she was sufficiently giant sized, she flexed. "Ahhh, that's better. I was feeling cramped up. Allllright, time to take over." She laughed and slammed her foot down, breaking through the street but fortunately all of the people got away in time.

As the team was hanging out, they felt the quakes. "What the hell was that?" Jay asked.
Jet got down and pressed her ear to the floor. "A giant. A big one."
Jay looked at her. "A WHAT?!"
"Yeah, a giant."
Malak and Adel looked at her.
Jay looked at Eliza for a moment before standing up. "What's the plan?"
Jet grinned. "Atta boy. We'll head out, see how big it is and then decide. Suit up team."
"Jay.."Jay turned to Eliza as she pulled him close and kissed him. "Be careful out there."
"You know it. I'll be right back."
The team ran out and grabbed their costumes.

They arrived at the middle of the city to see The Giantess punching into a building and then pulling her arm out and then kicking a truck through the air. "Angel!"
Shining Angel flew up and then flew out towards the truck as it was flying side over side through the air. As it was coming up to him, Angel flew in through the window, grabbed the truck driver and out the door, leaving the truck to hit the ground. He set the truck driver down.Fastlane grabbed the driver and ran him to a safe place and then ran back to meet up with his team.
Shade had called up shadows around him. "Jet, do you have a plan?"
"Yeah, I got a good one. Shining Angel: Fly up, get her attention and then blind her. The lights from that far up will also make her shadow much larger. Shade, that's where you come in: Use your powers to combine with the shadow and use it to bind and bring her down to the ground. Then me and Fastlane will give her a mach punch in each ear at the same time. Given the size of her ears and the power behind those punches, that should take the fight right out of her. Agreed?"
"Agreed!" The team said.
"Oh look, four little bugs have come to get squashed!" She laughed and stomped on the ground. The team scattered and Shining Angel did his part, flying up at Mach Speed. "Come on ugly! Just TRY and squash me!"
"Who are YOU calling ugly?!" She yelled and tried to swat him, swinging her arms around in long wide arcs to hit the hero but his training had paid off and he easily evaded them before flying in front of her eyes. The Giantess tried to grab him but he turned on the lights, shining brilliantly in the sky. So bright it blinded the villainess. She screamed and backed away, holding her eyes. As Jet had predicted, the lights made her shadow grow. Shade saw his chance and dived into the shadow, merging with it and gaining control of the shadow. Hands shot up out of the ground to grab the villain, wrapping around her legs, torso, arms and yanking down as hard as he could. With her arms pulled down, she was again blinded by Shining Angel and forced to the ground as more arms came out to grab her head and slam it against the ground.
"FASTLANE!"
"On it!"
Fastlane and Agent Jet zipped off and each chose an ear: Agent Jet went for the right ear and Fastlane took the left, and they both unleashed a Mach Punch into the chosen ear, the shockwave sonic boom from the punches shooting down into her ears, busting them up. The giantess was out and quickly shrank back down. Shining Angel rubbed his own ears. "Really glad I covered my ears before they did that." He touched down.
"Shade?"
"Right here." he said and came back up out of the shadows.
Jet checked her pulse. She was alive. She called it in and stood up. "Alright, great work today team."
"Yeah...wow....we just took down a freaking giant."
Shining Angel hugged Fastlane and his brother. "That we did."

Eliza ran over from around the corner. "Hey guys! Picture?"
The team smiled and posed for it.
"Waitwhataboutherhearingisshegoingtobedeaf?" Fastlane asked at superspeed.
"NahLIONwilltakecareofherandhealherupbeforeputtingherinacell." Jet said.

Eliza took the picture.
"Heroes Halt Huge Woman sound like a good headline?" Eliza asked them, looking at the picture. "I think it does, I really think it does"

"That is an awesome headline." Fastlane said.

more_horiz
"Glad you like it! Gonna be the first major headline of many I feel. How are you guys so sure that the giant lady is gonna be taken away?"Eliza would ask, with Jay seeing Nemo materialize out of the corner of his eye, putting what appeared to be holographic cuffs on the former giantess. He'd wink at Jay then make a "Shhh" motion as he disappeared with the woman

Adel would look at the group and smile. "Well, our first team up was quite the success I feel, shouldn't we reward ourselves?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"WHo is this 'rookie' you keep talking about? WHy not test out this Onaus character? He's familiar with Mr. Incendiary and could give you some good info on how to best handle him, don't you think?"

Agent Freight Train: this rookie isn't my supposed asign partner is he? Acorrding to this status report on Onaus, he is currently in hospital healing from the injuries that Mr. Incendiary dealt to him in their fight which was pretty much one side.

Qin: well yeah he is. ( looking at Nemo) oh and the Prototype G1X omnivex has already been asign to the Agent Freight Train's asign partner's genetic code so it won't work with for anyone else

Agent Freight Train: great, so looks like i'm going to be baby sitting a cocky, arrogant and immature rookie.

Qin: why do you say that?

Agent Freight Train: cause you describe the guy being like Ben from the Ben 10 series, who is cocky, arrogant and immature!

"Well that's a pretty shitty way to start off a relationship Freight Train" Nemo says, going to get Agent Metal

Qin: hey the guy has his qualities, he's cunning , resourceful , has good adaptation skills and he's competent fighter when he starts acting serious.

more_horiz
"I'm guessing you have a history with this new recruit then Qin?" Nemo asks

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Qin: not really, just met him and saw that he had good qualities. oh and apparently he can do this thing called Alchemy without having to use what is called a transmutation circle.

Freight Train: what's Alchemy?

yeah you can be Agent Metal.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Glad you like it! Gonna be the first major headline of many I feel. How are you guys so sure that the giant lady is gonna be taken away?"Eliza would ask, with Jay seeing Nemo materialize out of the corner of his eye, putting what appeared to be holographic cuffs on the former giantess. He'd wink at Jay then make a "Shhh" motion as he disappeared with the woman

Adel would look at the group and smile. "Well, our first team up was quite the success I feel, shouldn't we reward ourselves?"

"PIZZA PARTY!" Fastlane declared.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Qin: not really, just met him and saw that he had good qualities. oh and apparently he can do this thing called Alchemy without having to use what is called a transmutation circle.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
"I know, I requested to the family that they look after her till I'm done with the case"Jennifer said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I know, I requested to the family that they look after her till I'm done with the case"Jennifer said

"A good decision. They are rich, powerful and have squeaky clean records. Your daughter should be safe....especially with Summer." The Warden joked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A good decision. They are rich, powerful and have squeaky clean records. Your daughter should be safe....especially with Summer." The Warden joked.

She had considered talking to Summer about that but opted to drop it right now and smiled at the Warden"Also once this is done I'm looking at Cleric removing the branding tattoo. I shall update you if I hear anything else"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

also check the sign up thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Metal walks into the room, smiling at the group. He then sticks his hand out toward Freight Train,who he hopes will shake it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Metal walks into the room, smiling at the group. He then sticks his hand out toward Freight Train,who he hopes will shake it

Freight Train shakes his hand, and Qin pulls up a pictures of his Mr.Incendiary's hands on a mainframe saying in firm tone.

Qin: Agent Metal do you know what those symbols on Mr.Icendiary's palms are?

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 25 SaturnAlchemySymbol

more_horiz
in the back Alleys of Stridayxa City a bunch of vicious thugs are standing around a almost have dead imposter Black Crow as one of them says in firm tone.

Vicious Thug: heh another Black Crow Wannabe looks like their coming out of the wood work huh. well the boss says if we weed them out them the real Black Crow will show herself! so should we do to this one?

Vicious Thug 2: let's skin her and feed her to the dogs!

Vicous thug 3: yeah let's do..... wahahahahahha!!!!

Vicious thugs see their fellow member drop to the ground and one of them says in firm tone as they look at the crow shape projectiles sticking out of their fellow members back.

Vicious Thug: heh looks like we have another Black Crow imposter in are mist, well at lest this one got the projectiles right.

Black Crow ( voice) I'm not a imposter, I am the real deal!!!

Black Crow then attacks the vicious thugs and brutally takes them out while dodging the bullets they fire from their guns. she then grabs on of the vicious thugs and says to him in stern tone.

Black Crow: tell me who's been order you guys to go around and viciously kill these Black Crow Imposters?

Vicious Thug: heh like I would rather die then to tell you.

Black Crow the uses brutal methods and evetunally gets the vicious thug to talk who says in firm tone.

Vicious Thug: okay I'll talk, I'll Talk. the guy who told also to wack those imposters was Smiley!

Black Crow knocks the thug out and says in stern tone.

Black Crow: of course she had to be the one behind this, I'm going to track Smiley down and put a stop to whatever it is she's planning!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
in the back Alleys of Stridayxa City a bunch of vicious thugs are standing around a almost have dead imposter Black Crow as one of them says in firm tone.

Vicious Thug: heh another Black Crow Wannabe looks like their coming out of the wood work huh. well the boss says if we weed them out them the real Black Crow will show herself! so should we do to this one?

Vicious Thug 2: let's skin her and feed her to the dogs!

Vicous thug 3: yeah let's do..... wahahahahahha!!!!

Vicious thugs see their fellow member drop to the ground and one of them says in firm tone as they look at the crow shape projectiles sticking out of their fellow members back.

Vicious Thug: heh looks like we have another Black Crow imposter in are mist, well at lest this one got the projectiles right.

Black Crow ( voice) I'm not a imposter, I am the real deal!!!

Black Crow then attacks the vicious thugs and brutally takes them out while dodging the bullets they fire from their guns. she then grabs on of the vicious thugs and says to him in stern tone.

Black Crow: tell me who's been order you guys to go around and viciously kill these Black Crow Imposters?

Vicious Thug: heh like I would rather die then to tell you.

Black Crow the uses brutal methods and evetunally gets the vicious thug to talk who says in firm tone.

Vicious Thug: okay I'll talk, I'll Talk. the guy who told also to wack those imposters was Smiley!

Black Crow knocks the thug out and says in stern tone.

Black Crow: of course she had to be the one behind this, I'm going to track Smiley down and put a stop to whatever it is she's planning!

OOC: for Legato , Guy1 and Froggy, I need help developing Stridayxa City which is like Gotham City mix with Viking culture. this includes stuff like schools, colleges, the police force, the mayor, bussiness, and generally anything else that makes a city a city.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Freight Train shakes his hand, and Qin pulls up a pictures of his Mr.Incendiary's hands on a mainframe saying in firm tone.

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
waiting on Froggy to post

the follow things I need for Stridayxa City

1 Neighborhoods

2 Businesses

3 Sports Teams

4 Media

5 Local gangs

6 Black Crow's rouges gallery

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes and we need to be on his case like yesterday!" Agent Metal says, sprinting towards a warp gate to Exodus City

OOC: BLH all that stuff can come afterwards man :./

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She had considered talking to Summer about that but opted to drop it right now and smiled at the Warden"Also once this is done I'm looking at Cleric removing the branding tattoo. I shall update you if I hear anything else"

"Thank you." She snapped her fingers. "Guards, she has been disciplined, take this lunatic back to her cell."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yes and we need to be on his case like yesterday!" Agent Metal says, sprinting towards a warp gate to Exodus City

OOC: BLH all that stuff can come afterwards man :./

Freight Train gets inside Katz RX who morphs into a pick up truck and drives off towards a warp gate to Exdous City.

more_horiz
She'd see Agent metal waiting for her, shaking his head

"Freight Train why were you wasting time in that office when your jmission was to take on MR FRIGGIN INCENDIARY?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Freight Train why were you wasting time in that office when your jmission was to take on MR FRIGGIN INCENDIARY?"

Freight Train: I had to being Katz RX, and this it's for you, now here catch!

Freight Train tosses the Prototype G1X omnivex towards Agent metal and it wraps itself around his none metal left arm turning itself into a gauntlet as Freight Train says in firm tone.

Freight Train: this is the Prototype G1X Omnivex that Qin made, and she has intrust you with the device. it's has highly advance AI, a recharge mode , a scan mode from scaning gadgets, a self-destruct mode , a recalibration mode for changing gadget sets, and a master control. now used this wisely it's not a toy! Okay now hop inside Katz RX we have Greman mobster to catch, and acorrding to Katz RX radar he's not that far away!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Freight Train: I had to being Katz RX, and this it's for you, now here catch!

Freight Train tosses the Prototype G1X omnivex towards Agent metal and it wraps itself around his none metal left arm turning itself into a gauntlet as Freight Train says in firm tone.

Freight Train: this is the Prototype G1X Omnivex that Qin made, and she has intrust you with the device. it's has highly advance AI, a recharge mode , a scan mode from scaning gadgets, a self-destruct mode , a recalibration mode for changing gadget sets, and a master control. now used this wisely it's not a toy! Okay now hop inside Katz RX we have Greman mobster to catch, and acorrding to Katz RX radar he's not that far away!
"So basically I can catch this guy myself huh?" he asks after hopping into Katz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply