ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 32 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"So tell me, whats the guy like?" Firewolf asked Spice

"Keres? Serious, quiet type of guy but he's a stand up guy. He doesn't smile much but the one or two times I did see him smile was when he was hanging out with a vampire girl. It was a nice smile."

"I'll have the Hyperion Steak, bloody, with a side of corn on the cob" Song said to the waitress

"Mmm" Firewolf nods" I've heard they have a vampire on his squad"

"I'll have the veggie burger." Spice said. "And a diet coke. Yeah, Esmerelda. She's something else."

"Thats one way to put it. I'd also like a coke please"Song said to the waitress

"I'd like an Omega Burger and a diet coke" Firewolf said to the waitress

Both Spice and Song stared at Firewolf dumbfounded when he managed to not just finish the Omega Burger but the rest of his food aswell

"What?"Firewolf asked while wiping his mouth with a napkin

"It's been awhile since my days of basic training but...have they feed you overthere?" Song asked

"Is this a trick question sir?"Firewolf asked

Song shook his head"Nevermind, just that not many has managed to finish that sandwich off, especially a second one"

Firewolf smiled slightly then responded"As a kid my father would use to take me and my fellow teamates to an establishment like this after every peewee football game so this just comes natural"

"Peewee football?" Spice asked as she ate some of her burger. "Like, little kids right?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"So tell me, whats the guy like?" Firewolf asked Spice

"Keres? Serious, quiet type of guy but he's a stand up guy. He doesn't smile much but the one or two times I did see him smile was when he was hanging out with a vampire girl. It was a nice smile."

"I'll have the Hyperion Steak, bloody, with a side of corn on the cob" Song said to the waitress

"Mmm" Firewolf nods" I've heard they have a vampire on his squad"

"I'll have the veggie burger." Spice said. "And a diet coke. Yeah, Esmerelda. She's something else."

"Thats one way to put it. I'd also like a coke please"Song said to the waitress

"I'd like an Omega Burger and a diet coke" Firewolf said to the waitress

Both Spice and Song stared at Firewolf dumbfounded when he managed to not just finish the Omega Burger but the rest of his food aswell

"What?"Firewolf asked while wiping his mouth with a napkin

"It's been awhile since my days of basic training but...have they feed you overthere?" Song asked

"Is this a trick question sir?"Firewolf asked

Song shook his head"Nevermind, just that not many has managed to finish that sandwich off, especially a second one"

Firewolf smiled slightly then responded"As a kid my father would use to take me and my fellow teamates to an establishment like this after every peewee football game so this just comes natural"

"Peewee football?" Spice asked as she ate some of her burger. "Like, little kids right?"

"Little League Football yeah" Firewolf nods

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
At Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

Tobais: well that was a lovely story about the big bad monster that lives in Sorrow Marsh! but I like the stories with the dragon woman in them. I been thinking about hooking up with a extraterrestrial!

Kelio: the only thing that would happen if you met Apophis is that she would ripped your armor in half and the preceed to beat you with it! cause Apophis is a cold & ruthless her only goal is to conquer worlds! she owns a a massive warship that is armed with a cannon called the Omega cannon that can wipe out a entire galaxy at full power. she's capable of taking on a army of me at once without even being at full strength.

not only that but then she can shoot out a beam of energy that can that atomizes just about anything in it's path and it can track it's target.) the only person Apophis fears is her mother Xiuhcoatl who i have never met and don't want to meet! the last time we fought, me , the Billy Goats and the rest of Norse greatest heroes manged to imprison her and her army in another dimension dub the void! where she and her army have remind ever since.

Captain Norway: okay seems like you two tooking on serious powerful villians. so any chance that this Ladybird Ladybird monster might appear again?

Kelio: there's always a chance, Ladybird Ladybird can't be kill! eveytime she's destroyed she just resurrects back in Sorrow Swamp. it's only a matter of time before she comes back, and there's no telling how powerful she would be or what her personality is like. incarnations are completely random! one time she came back as a sophisticated woman who became the crime lord of a criminal empire!

other times she was incarnated as a savage bloodthristy monster!

Tobais: let's see Billy Goats' rogue gallery, 1 the Nazi Super Solider Dark Menace! what's to say about Dark Meance aka Cosrok expect for maybe the fact he was quite possibly the most evilest human in history of mankind! the guy's so evil that he attempting to blow up the capital of germany of his own country! and made a chemical virus that could would have wipe out billions upon billions of people which he attempting to spread.

2 Lady Bird Lady Bird, 3 Apophis , and any one else we should know about?

Appolonina: actually Apophis is more of villian of Kelio! but the old Billy Goats do have more enemies that you all should know about and F-Troop can tell you about them. also there's this Dracula matter to be concern about!

Captain Norway: good thing the most evilest man in history is frozen in ice! kept in top secret Military prison in Norway! okay potentinal rogues , 1 Ladybird Ladybird, 2 Kenya, 3 Captain Strongbeard and his crew, 4 Tony K Matthews, 5 Samantha , 6 Momo, and his family, 7 Shane & Razara, 8 Cyinder, 9 the hunter Sheninu goukui , 10 Iron Thunder Wolf , 11 Mrs.magnificent, 12 Von Midas Hensier, 13 Dr. Goldstar II

Sandblock ( looking at F-troop): exactly where is this prison the Dark Meance being kept at?

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Metal scoffs atFreight Train'sremark. "Right, I'm the one who totally got beat up by this clown.I'lllet you wash my uniform if you're a good sidekick"

Freight Train: first I been a agent longer then you have rookie, and second I plan for him to pound on me it was diversion. on the plus side taking a severed pummling increases my muscle tissue and bone tissue durablity increase by 10 times. sigh but what does it matter I got my ass kick because i didn't have any options.Captain Norway would have taking this guy out in 5 seconds with out blowing up the building.

hell if this guy is a clown as you put it, then he doesn't register on Kelio, Billy Goats ( Captain Norway, Appolonia, Admiral Sweden, F-Troop) radar. they were one of the greats, I'm not!

OOC: for Froggy

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Little League huh? Never seen a game."

more_horiz
"Whatabout a regular one?" Firewolf asked Spice

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Yeah...the bastard who I used to work for...bet on a few."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
At Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

Tobais: well that was a lovely story about the big bad monster that lives in Sorrow Marsh! but I like the stories with the dragon woman in them. I been thinking about hooking up with a extraterrestrial!

Kelio: the only thing that would happen if you met Apophis is that she would ripped your armor in half and the preceed to beat you with it! cause Apophis is a cold & ruthless her only goal is to conquer worlds! she owns a a massive warship that is armed with a cannon called the Omega cannon that can wipe out a entire galaxy at full power. she's capable of taking on a army of me at once without even being at full strength.

not only that but then she can shoot out a beam of energy that can that atomizes just about anything in it's path and it can track it's target.) the only person Apophis fears is her mother Xiuhcoatl who i have never met and don't want to meet! the last time we fought, me , the Billy Goats and the rest of Norse greatest heroes manged to imprison her and her army in another dimension dub the void! where she and her army have remind ever since.

Captain Norway: okay seems like you two tooking on serious powerful villians. so any chance that this Ladybird Ladybird monster might appear again?

Kelio: there's always a chance, Ladybird Ladybird can't be kill! eveytime she's destroyed she just resurrects back in Sorrow Swamp. it's only a matter of time before she comes back, and there's no telling how powerful she would be or what her personality is like. incarnations are completely random! one time she came back as a sophisticated woman who became the crime lord of a criminal empire!

Tobais: let's see Billy Goats' rogue gallery, 1 the Nazi Super Solider Dark Menace! what's to say about Dark Meance aka Cosrok expect for maybe the fact he was quite possibly the most evilest human in history of mankind! the guy's so evil that he attempting to blow up the capital of germany of his own country! and made a chemical virus that could would have wipe out billions upon billions of people which he attempting to spread.

Appolonina: actually Apophis is more of villian of Kelio! but the old Billy Goats do have more enemies that you all should know about and F-Troop can tell you about them. also there's this Dracula matter to be concern about!

Captain Norway: good thing the most evilest man in history is frozen in ice! kept in top secret Military prison in Norway! okay potentinal rogues , 1 Ladybird Ladybird, 2 Kenya, 3 Captain Strongbeard and his crew, 4 Tony K Matthews, 5 Samantha , 6 Momo, and his family, 7 Shane & Razara, 8 Cyinder, 9 the hunter Sheninu goukui , 10 Iron Thunder Wolf , 11 Mrs.magnificent, 12 Von Midas Hensier, 13 Dr. Goldstar II

Sandblock ( looking at F-troop): exactly where is this prison the Dark Meance being kept at?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Metal scoffs atFreight Train'sremark. "Right, I'm the one who totally got beat up by this clown.I'lllet you wash my uniform if you're a good sidekick"

Freight Train: first I been a agent longer then you have rookie, and second I plan for him to pound on me it was diversion. on the plus side taking a severed pummling increases my muscle tissue and bone tissue durablity increase by 10 times. sigh but what does it matter I got my ass kick because i didn't have any options.Captain Norway would have taking this guy out in 5 seconds with out blowing up the building.

hell if this guy is a clown as you put it, then he doesn't register on Kelio, Billy Goats ( Captain Norway, Appolonia, Admiral Sweden, F-Troop) radar. they were one of the greats, I'm not!

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see..Then howabout this, if we survive our individual assignments then howabout a Spartan game? Gambling free" Firewolf offered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see..Then howabout this, if we survive our individual assignments then howabout a Spartan game? Gambling free" Firewolf offered

Spice smiled. "I'd love that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The three had finished then Firewolf prepares to take out his wallet but Song stopped him"I got this one" he then paid for the bill

As they got up Song embraced Spice"Take care out there" he then kissed her, he looked at Firewolf" We haven't known eachother long enough but I sense a form of comradery between us, that and you haven't been trying to scavange my sandwhich collection. So I consider you ok. BTW you a religeous man?"

Firewolf nods"Yes"

"Good, thats another thing that could come in handy against vampires." Song said, he pondured in warning him about how Esmeralda would try to test him with her vampire mindgames but decided to trust in that he'll figure out a way to overcome that on his own

"Yes sir and previous comment appreciated. One thing I'm wondering is, do I have to wear tights?" Firewolf asked with Song noticing a hint of grievance in his voice and grinned at that and shook his head"No you don't, regardless that others, who shall remain nameless, figures it suits you"

Flashback

At LION HQ when Song was being brieffed by Sophia and Mary about his recent mission for him and his fellow agents. The three of them were looking over Firewolf's file and had just promoted him to public status. Afterwhich Mary offered"It's up to him but I'd recommend the tights option"

"Howcome?"Song asked"If you don't mind me asking ma'am"

"It suits his figure more"Mary said

"MMM"Song nods then pictures him in tights(Thanks for that Dr.Crossenberg, and 8 out of 10 depending on the design)

End Flashback

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
At Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

OOC: for Froggy!!!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OOC: for Froggy!!!

more_horiz
waiting on replies from Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The three had finished then Firewolf prepares to take out his wallet but Song stopped him"I got this one" he then paid for the bill

As they got up Song embraced Spice"Take care out there" he then kissed her, he looked at Firewolf" We haven't known eachother long enough but I sense a form of comradery between us, that and you haven't been trying to scavange my sandwhich collection. So I consider you ok. BTW you a religeous man?"

Firewolf nods"Yes"

"Good, thats another thing that could come in handy against vampires." Song said, he pondured in warning him about how Esmeralda would try to test him with her vampire mindgames but decided to trust in that he'll figure out a way to overcome that on his own

"Yes sir and previous comment appreciated. One thing I'm wondering is, do I have to wear tights?" Firewolf asked with Song noticing a hint of grievance in his voice and grinned at that and shook his head"No you don't, regardless that others, who shall remain nameless, figures it suits you"

Flashback

At LION HQ when Song was being brieffed by Sophia and Mary about his recent mission for him and his fellow agents. The three of them were looking over Firewolf's file and had just promoted him to public status. Afterwhich Mary offered"It's up to him but I'd recommend the tights option"

"MMM"Song nods then pictures him in tights(Thanks for that Dr.Crossenberg, and 8 out of 10 depending on the design)

End Flashback

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Firewolf nods"Yes"

Flashback

End Flashback

"Back at you Sir." Spice said to Song and kissed him back.

more_horiz
LION HQ

Qin greets Dr. Crossenberg as she stands next to Agent Nemo saying in firm tone.

Qin: Hi there Dr.Crossenberg Ma'ma. ahahah Sir, ahaah Miss. I know I only been with LION for a short time, but I have two schematics for you to look at. the first schematic is of my own invention The G1X Omnivex it's a all in one universal gadget. and the next schematic is of a reengineering of a old college classmate's invention it's a high tech car . Agent Nemo told me if I show you these schematics I might get a rise.

Qin shows Dr.Crossenberg the schematics

G1X Omnivex schematic

bulit in preset ten gadget selection , scan mode ( gadget selection of test model is blank, no gadgets have been scan yet), higly advance AI, recharge mode ( prototype needs to recharge every 5 hours), self-destruct mode ( to keep from falling into the wrong hands, explosive radius minimum to prevent casualties), recalibration mode ( for changing gadget sets) , master control ( for overiding any command such as self-destruct mode). prototype model prone to technical glitches. cube shape in design but once on a user it morphs into a gauntlet. the prototype model has been intrust to Agent Metal, and assign to his genetic code.

Katz RX schematic

highly advanced weaponary , radar sensors , sealth mode , twin turbo boosters , highly advanced engine power by replica energy source of the my former college classmate create for her invention Raxx, can transform into other vehicles, camofluge mode. made out of a more sturdier indestructible material than what my former college classmate made to make her invention. the ability to hover, the ability talk ( gave it a Australian accent ) , highly advance AI, high tech gadgetary, thermal protection against heat & cold it doesn't melt or freeze! intial design is that of a Lamborghini Reventon.

noet Katz RX isn't completely indestructible saw it get destroyed by Mr.Zero the head of Geunatech . I have been monitoring them,all replicas of Raxx have been destroyed and Geuantech building has been demolished by Agent Metal. the Leader of the German Mafia Mr. Incendiary aka John Gravitous has been apprehend. John was wearing a necklace with a red gem attached to it.

the gem dub the Jewel of Oda is supposedly some kind of artifact that amplifies Alchemy. history on this artifact states it was create by Oda Nobunaga apparently upon a warlord Nobunaga was also alchemist

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
LION HQ

Qin: Hi there Dr.Crossenberg Ma'ma. ahahah Sir, ahaah Miss. I know I only been with LION for a short time, but I have two schematics for you to look at. the first schematic is of my own invention The G1X Omnivex it's a all in one universal gadget. and the next schematic is of a reengineering of a old college classmate's invention it's a high tech car . Agent Nemo told me if I show you these schematics I might get a rise.

Qin shows Dr.Crossenberg the schematics

G1X Omnivex schematic

bulit in preset ten gadget selection , scan mode ( gadget selection of test model is blank, no gadgets have been scan yet), higly advance AI, recharge mode ( prototype needs to recharge every 5 hours), self-destruct mode ( to keep from falling into the wrong hands, explosive radius minimum to prevent casualties), recalibration mode ( for changing gadget sets) , master control ( for overiding any command such as self-destruct mode). prototype model prone to technical glitches. cube shape in design but once on a user it morphs into a gauntlet. the prototype model has been intrust to Agent Metal, and assign to his genetic code.

Katz RX schematic

highly advanced weaponary , radar sensors , sealth mode , twin turbo boosters , highly advanced engine power by replica energy source of the my former college classmate create for her invention Raxx, can transform into other vehicles, camofluge mode. made out of a more sturdier indestructible material than what my former college classmate made to make her invention. the ability to hover, the ability talk ( gave it a Australian accent ) , highly advance AI, high tech gadgetary, thermal protection against heat & cold it doesn't melt or freeze! intial design is that of a Lamborghini Reventon.

noet Katz RX isn't completely indestructible saw it get destroyed by Mr.Zero the head of Geunatech . I have been monitoring them,all replicas of Raxx have been destroyed and Geuantech building has been demolished by Agent Metal. the Leader of the German Mafia Mr. Incendiary aka John Gravitous has been apprehend. John was wearing a necklace with a red gem attached to it.

the gem dub the Jewel of Oda is supposedly some kind of artifact that amplifies Alchemy. history on this artifact states it was create by Oda Nobunaga apparently upon being a warlord Nobunaga was also alchemist

OOC: for Legato

Froggy's character Agent Nemo suggest that my character Qin show her schematics to the higher-ups, and that's what she's doing. she's looking for a rise.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"So what you're saying is you have insecurity issues and that you're afraid to acknowledge my greatness?" Metal asks, sneering at Freight Train when their pickup arrives, quietly sneaking onto the ship away from her

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
At Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

"In Sonderheim Fields Sandblock!"

more_horiz
Caught the stories in storyboard Froggy?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Caught the stories in storyboard Froggy?

Sent you a present in the NuCAU forum. Very Happy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
At Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

"In Sonderheim Fields Sandblock!"

Captain Norway: yes the Sonderheim Fileds that's were Cold Steel Fortress is. now F-Troop can you tell my comrades who the top ten rogues of the Original Billy Goats are since you were a part of the original team.

OT: Froggy you should check the sign up thread i have the original Billy Goats' rogues listed as well as the average adult heights for the some of the aliens in Gravitous Acamdey. I hope that you filled in the last four rogues. so for the rogues are Ladybird Ladybird, Dr.Goldstar ( deceased) , Dark Menace , the Legion 6 ( 1 Nitro Woman " the self proclaimed fastest woman in the world 2 Magemancer a magic user 3 Siege Master a master of combat , 4 Bronze Woman a brick 5 Vibroscream a villian who can project a super sonic scream , 6 Atomic Woman a villian who fires atomic beams from her eyes) , Xauthra the Conqueror , and Shargaas the orc god of darkness, night, stealth, thieves, and the undead.

Shargaas is the guy responsible for bring the original Billy Goats together.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"So what you're saying is you have insecurity issues and that you're afraid to acknowledge my greatness?" Metal asks, sneering at Freight Train when their pickup arrives, quietly sneaking onto the ship away from her

Freight Train walks on to the ship and says in a loud tone.

Freight Train: I'll acknowledge you're so called greatness once you stop threating me like I'm you're sidekick!!!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply