ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 11 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nobulus blasts the heroes and Ozzy out of his base, annoyed that they're still talking about the genetics issue and not tgrying to help him take down the commonwealth

OT: there's a reason why kept them aguring about genetics issue it's because I myself am a mix of multiple races.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well, Shade and Shining Angel are my teammates, you know them as Malak and Adel. I have met two government agents: Jet and Nemo. Jet is kinda like my coach and has been training me in advanced speedster techniques and Nemo is mission control. He can teleport." Jay said. He looked up. "He's been helping us come together as a team and gives me advice and helps out on our missions."

Jet ran into the PIN. "So, he back in his cell?" She asked Nemo.

"Wow, you got a whole support network...wait is Jet the girl that you were introducing around the school the other day?" Eliza asks, giving a sigh of relief

Nemo nodded, and pointed to his cell. "Yeah he's back, and hasn't said a word. I'm glad to have the kid locked up but, there's always more work to do. Blur is out of the hospital still, and we haven't heard from him in ANY way" Nemo said, putting his left hand to his chin. "I don't like that, at all".

"Yeah, I admit that was more awkward then I thought it would be. If the school had been open it would have been less so." Jay said.

"Right...and he most likely has some of the turbo with him after he left."

more_horiz
Bulletproof offered the disguised Jennifer a cigarette.

more_horiz
Fray's eyes opened to the sound of screaming from the outside, she sits up and looked out"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Was what the screams from one of the new inmates kept saying over and over. She can make out another voice that threatened"DON'T **** WITH ME GIRL!"

Anger started to flare up but Fray kept her emotions in check(Focus on the case at hand)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nobulus blasts the heroes and Ozzy out of his base, annoyed that they're still talking about the genetics issue and not tgrying to help him take down the commonwealth

OT: there's a reason why kept them aguring about genetics issue it's because I myself I'm mix of multiple races.

OT: While that's nice and all, you're not a guy who's said he's three different SPECIES

amazons/psyixeons/storm giants aren't races in the sense that humans perceive things. These are three disparate groups, and it was never mentioned that sandblock was human or anything of the like. I mean it's nice you want to interject personal stuff and all dude but to think that just cause you're of mixed race it somehow accounts to making a guy three halves of something. If he's 33 percent of each, cool, w/e, you like detailed backstories for super powered characters, that's nice. However, you kept referring to it as halves and you can't have three halves of something, at all. You know this and would've referred to the makeup as thirds because you're a smart guy, but you deliberately kept saying halves and for an alien being like a psyixeon, don't you think that would be confusing? Sandblock wants Nobulus help, but instead of you know, actually going to FIGHT the Commonwealth for Nobulus like the guy ASKS, he spends time dilly dallying about his genetics to an alien who probably doesn't care that much, and just found it weird dude said he was three halves of something?

not to mention that you have this habit of talking and talking and talking and talking mounds of exposition when sometimes, a simple two or three sentences would be cool. if it was description of the character and/or the situation around them, it'd be nice. Instead, you've told me the CHaotic Core backstory about four times in the past four days and I swear Amari/Sandblock's family tree is always brought to the forefront at each arc somehow.

tl dr; it's nice and all that you're of mixed race and like to write rpg characters who resemble that, but race=/=species, and with the way you've described storm giants and amazons, your comparison falls on it's face dude

now please, let's get back to the story at hand or something, alright?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well, Shade and Shining Angel are my teammates, you know them as Malak and Adel. I have met two government agents: Jet and Nemo. Jet is kinda like my coach and has been training me in advanced speedster techniques and Nemo is mission control. He can teleport." Jay said. He looked up. "He's been helping us come together as a team and gives me advice and helps out on our missions."

"Wow, you got a whole support network...wait is Jet the girl that you were introducing around the school the other day?" Eliza asks, giving a sigh of relief

Nemo nodded, and pointed to his cell. "Yeah he's back, and hasn't said a word. I'm glad to have the kid locked up but, there's always more work to do. Blur is out of the hospital still, and we haven't heard from him in ANY way" Nemo said, putting his left hand to his chin. "I don't like that, at all".

"Yeah, I admit that was more awkward then I thought it would be. If the school had been open it would have been less so." Jay said.

"Well, that make sme feel better...I thought she was some new girl you met and were interested in. SHould've known better" Eliza says, laughing. "So, does this make me Lois Lane, or a hotter Jimmy Olsen?" she asks, standing up and posing

"Yeah, that leftover turbo is problematic, real problematic. You know I hate having to be reactionary like this. We'll let the kid enjoy this victory, and confer with him later on the whole Blur thing, sound good?" Nemo asked his partner

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, that make sme feel better...I thought she was some new girl you met and were interested in. SHould've known better" Eliza says, laughing. "So, does this make me Lois Lane, or a hotter Jimmy Olsen?" she asks, standing up and posing

"Yeah, that leftover turbo is problematic, real problematic. You know I hate having to be reactionary like this. We'll let the kid enjoy this victory, and confer with him later on the whole Blur thing, sound good?" Nemo asked his partner

"A hotter Lois Lane." Jay smiled.

"Works for me boss man. Come on, let's go get some dinner." Jet said and ran up to her room, got changed and then ran back down.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: there's a reason why kept them aguring about genetics issue it's because I myself I'm mix of multiple races.

OT: While that's nice and all, you're not a guy who's said he's three different SPECIES

amazons/psyixeons/storm giants aren't races in the sense that humans perceive things. These are three disparate groups, and it was never mentioned that sandblock was human or anything of the like. I mean it's nice you want to interject personal stuff and all dude but to think that just cause you're of mixed race it somehow accounts to making a guy three halves of something. If he's 33 percent of each, cool, w/e, you like detailed backstories for super powered characters, that's nice. However, you kept referring to it as halves and you can't have three halves of something, at all. You know this and would've referred to the makeup as thirds because you're a smart guy, but you deliberately kept saying halves and for an alien being like a psyixeon, don't you think that would be confusing? Sandblock wants Nobulus help, but instead of you know, actually going to FIGHT the Commonwealth for Nobulus like the guy ASKS, he spends time dilly dallying about his genetics to an alien who probably doesn't care that much, and just found it weird dude said he was three halves of something?

not to mention that you have this habit of talking and talking and talking and talking mounds of exposition when sometimes, a simple two or three sentences would be cool. if it was description of the character and/or the situation around them, it'd be nice. Instead, you've told me the CHaotic Core backstory about four times in the past four days and I swear Amari/Sandblock's family tree is always brought to the forefront at each arc somehow.

tl dr; it's nice and all that you're of mixed race and like to write rpg characters who resemble that, but race=/=species, and with the way you've described storm giants and amazons, your comparison falls on it's face dude

are let me just do some adjustments , good thing i can deleated my posts.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Works for me boss man. Come on, let's go get some dinner." Jet said and ran up to her room, got changed and then ran back down.
"I can work with that, I can work with that. Since you're a hero though, do you know why Lyra was at the mayor's office? Any insight there?"

Nemo nodded and ported the two to the mess hall. "Yeah dinner sounds nice, haven't ate in a good while." he tells Jet as the reach the cafeteria. It's a completely open area to them, massive amounts of food there

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

are let me just do some adjustments , good thing i can deleated my posts.
well you didn't have to do that, just wanted to get things rolling cause i know you like stories to keep moving

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"yes please take us to your leader" Clesia would say

Ozzy: alright but first ( puts Psionic Shields around Sandblock, his team, and Salt) there the commonwealth can't track you all now . now let's go the Resistence HQ is this way

runs off towards the headquarters.
they scuttlebutt to resistance HQ

at the Resistence HQ

Ozzy: Master a half Pyxieon and his allies are here to see you?

OT Froggy you can to make Ozzy Black's master.

since Ozzy's master is a masater Psionic he would naturally all 67 powers that DARPA has listed for Hybrids plus the Hybrids Rebel and Zero's powers as a part of his Psionic mastery. plus whatever other psionic powers you choose, since all Hybrid main powers are Psionic in nature.

Nobulus, Ozzy Black's master, a natural Psyixeon, walks out and slaps Ozzy across the face. "THAT IS NOT A QUESTION, IT IS A STATEMENT! YOU DO NOT DIVE INTO NON PSYIXEON INDS WITHOUT PERMISSION! WE ARE FIGHTING THE REBELLION TO EXERCISE CAUTION OF POWERS, NOT RECKLESS ABANDON OZZY!" he shouts, before composing himself. "Now, you, the tall one" he says, pointing to Sandblock. "What is it you want, off-worlder?"

Sandblock: I herd about a Psyixeon plan invanison on earth from a space cop name Wolfman , i came here with my allies in hopes of preventing such a invanison from happen! but from what Ozzy has told me that's not going to happing as long as this Xanatos guy and this commonwealth are in control here. and as a half Psyixeon i came here to find a Psyixeon who would help this guy i know Dr.Halworth in teaching some young Half Psyixeons or Hybrids as they called on earth on on the usage of their powers! and Ozzy mention you as a candidate.

Sandblock turns himself into sand and into his quartz form saying firm tone.

Sandblock: this is my ability, and I not just half Psyixeon I'm also half Amazon, and Half storm giant, but the Amazon part only shows itself in the female side of my family ( points at his cousin Amari).

Amari: so we want to help take down this Xanatos and the Commonwealth that's under his command!

"First off, How can you be three halves? That makes no god damn sense, are you some Commonwealth clowns trying to spy on me? Also, yes we'd like your help to turn the tide of this war, but let me fortify your mental defenses so you're not stopped completely by our foes" Nobulus says

I'm contuine from here

Amari: he's not three halves of something cause that's not how genetics work. he's a mix of four different speices. I'm his cousin Amari and I'm a mix of Human, Amazon and Storm Giant. my grandmother on mother's side of the family which would be Sandblock's great grandmother is 50 % 1/2 Amazon and 50 % 1/2 Storm Giant, my great grandfather is a Storm Giant, and my great grandmother is a Amazon . Sandblock is my second cousin , his mother is my first cousin.

Sandblock: I'm not with with this Commonwealth , and I am mix of Human, Psyixeon , Amazon and Storm giant that's a fact.

Tobais: but what percentage?

Sandblock: let's see the Psyixeon part comes from my Grandfather Bruists and his twin sister Professor Gravitous, my Amazon side comes from my mother's side of the family, and the Storm Giant and human sides on come from both sides of my family. my Grandfather Brusits and grandaunt Professor are 50% - 1/2 human and 50% - 1/2 Psyixeon. my grandmother on my mother's side is the same mix as my cousin Amari over there. but i really don't know what the percentage of each speices would be?

Tobais ( calcuating the percentage) so inclusion your human and storm giant parts would have the highest percentages of the speices you're a mix of. but just to make sure my calacutions are correct.

Tobais scans Sandblocks DNA and displays a holographic screen that shows that Sandblock isa mix of four different species Human, Psyixeon, Storm Giant and Amazon, with percentages next to them in fractions, and the percentages are 33% - 33/100 - 1/3 for each speices that Sandblock is mix of. he then scans Amari's DNA and a displays another holographic screen that shows that she is a mix of three different species Human, Storm Giant, and Amazon with percentages next to them. the percentages are 33% - 33/100 - 1/3 for each speices that Amari is mix off.

OT: yeah i been doing some searching on the internet and it seems that the fraction of 33% is 33/100 and this can be simplifed to 1/3.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Fray's eyes opened to the sound of screaming from the outside, she sits up and looked out"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Was what the screams from one of the new inmates kept saying over and over. She can make out another voice that threatened"DON'T **** WITH ME GIRL!"

Anger started to flare up but Fray kept her emotions in check(Focus on the case at hand)

Bulletproof got down from the top bunk. "The F-K IS GOING ON OUT THERE?!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey guys I like whats going on with Fastlane and all but could you give me some kind of mission for Firewolf to do? Please? Also posted a PM concerning the Chase Twins Guy
a mechanical dragon sounds nice or something like a bio warfare weapon produced by CHAOS

or some set of magma men where he can pull of a chain reaction move

Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fray turned cold inside then sits up"What do you think."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey guys I like whats going on with Fastlane and all but could you give me some kind of mission for Firewolf to do? Please? Also posted a PM concerning the Chase Twins Guy
a mechanical dragon sounds nice or something like a bio warfare weapon produced by CHAOS

Smile

CHAOS hasn't existed in Quantum as of yet as Labyrinth is the closest thing to CHAOS but not so monsterous Smile The latter suggestion sounds like a nice starter mission. Does Quantum have Mary and Sophia there?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

CHAOS hasn't existed in Quantum as of yet as Labyrinth is the closest thing to CHAOS but not so monsterous Smile The latter suggestion sounds like a nice starter mission. Does Quantum have Mary and Sophia there?
I'm presuming Quantum LION does, we just haven't seen them you know?

I mean nemo is in quantum and prime so i'm guessing sophia/mary exist in both

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof seethed with anger. She hit her arm against the bars. "F-k." She listened in to try and hear who it was. She thought she recognized one of the voices. "I'm going to find who's responsible for this s-t and carve their heart out."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

Not yet but we could have them be transferred in from a different area.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof seethed with anger. She hit her arm against the bars. "F-k." She listened in to try and hear who it was. She thought she recognized one of the voices. "I'm going to find who's responsible for this s-t and carve their heart out."

Fray stood up and faced Bulletproof"Since you guys wanted me initiated anyway. What do you say I make an example out of her?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fray stood up and faced Bulletproof"Since you guys wanted me initiated anyway. What do you say I make an example out of her?"

She looked at her and grinned. "I'd like that. Do it. Make an example out of her and you're in. We'll still have to give you the mark of course...but I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"yes please take us to your leader" Clesia would say

Ozzy: alright but first ( puts Psionic Shields around Sandblock, his team, and Salt) there the commonwealth can't track you all now . now let's go the Resistence HQ is this way

runs off towards the headquarters.
they scuttlebutt to resistance HQ

at the Resistence HQ

Ozzy: Master a half Pyxieon and his allies are here to see you?

OT Froggy you can to make Ozzy Black's master.

since Ozzy's master is a masater Psionic he would naturally all 67 powers that DARPA has listed for Hybrids plus the Hybrids Rebel and Zero's powers as a part of his Psionic mastery. plus whatever other psionic powers you choose, since all Hybrid main powers are Psionic in nature.

Nobulus, Ozzy Black's master, a natural Psyixeon, walks out and slaps Ozzy across the face. "THAT IS NOT A QUESTION, IT IS A STATEMENT! YOU DO NOT DIVE INTO NON PSYIXEON INDS WITHOUT PERMISSION! WE ARE FIGHTING THE REBELLION TO EXERCISE CAUTION OF POWERS, NOT RECKLESS ABANDON OZZY!" he shouts, before composing himself. "Now, you, the tall one" he says, pointing to Sandblock. "What is it you want, off-worlder?"

Sandblock: I herd about a Psyixeon plan invanison on earth from a space cop name Wolfman , i came here with my allies in hopes of preventing such a invanison from happen! but from what Ozzy has told me that's not going to happing as long as this Xanatos guy and this commonwealth are in control here. and as a half Psyixeon i came here to find a Psyixeon who would help this guy i know Dr.Halworth in teaching some young Half Psyixeons or Hybrids as they called on earth on on the usage of their powers! and Ozzy mention you as a candidate.

Sandblock turns himself into sand and into his quartz form saying firm tone.

Sandblock: this is my ability, and I not just half Psyixeon I'm also half Amazon, and Half storm giant, but the Amazon part only shows itself in the female side of my family ( points at his cousin Amari).

Amari: so we want to help take down this Xanatos and the Commonwealth that's under his command!

"First off, How can you be three halves? That makes no god damn sense, are you some Commonwealth clowns trying to spy on me? Also, yes we'd like your help to turn the tide of this war, but let me fortify your mental defenses so you're not stopped completely by our foes" Nobulus says

I'm contuine from here

Amari: he's not three halves of something cause that's not how genetics work. he's a mix of four different speices. I'm his cousin Amari and I'm a mix of Human, Amazon and Storm Giant. my grandmother on mother's side of the family which would be Sandblock's great grandmother is 50 % 1/2 Amazon and 50 % 1/2 Storm Giant, my great grandfather is a Storm Giant, and my great grandmother is a Amazon . Sandblock is my second cousin , his mother is my first cousin.

Sandblock: I'm not with with this Commonwealth , and I am mix of Human, Psyixeon , Amazon and Storm giant that's a fact.

Tobais: but what percentage?

Sandblock: let's see the Psyixeon part comes from my Grandfather Bruists and his twin sister Professor Gravitous, my Amazon side comes from my mother's side of the family, and the Storm Giant and human sides on come from both sides of my family. my Grandfather Brusits and grandaunt Professor are 50% - 1/2 human and 50% - 1/2 Psyixeon. my grandmother on my mother's side is the same mix as my cousin Amari over there. but i really don't know what the percentage of each speices would be?

Tobais ( calcuating the percentage) so inclusion your human and storm giant parts would have the highest percentages of the speices you're a mix of. but just to make sure my calacutions are correct.

Tobais scans Sandblocks DNA and displays a holographic screen that shows that Sandblock isa mix of four different species Human, Psyixeon, Storm Giant and Amazon, with percentages next to them in fractions, and the percentages are 33% - 33/100 - 1/3 for each speices that Sandblock is mix of. he then scans Amari's DNA and a displays another holographic screen that shows that she is a mix of three different species Human, Storm Giant, and Amazon with percentages next to them. the percentages are 33% - 33/100 - 1/3 for each speices that Amari is mix off.

OT: yeah i been doing some searching on the internet and it seems that the fraction of 33% is 33/100 and this can be simplifed to 1/3.

OT: Froggy the story will contiune from this point, caused i have changed things in the above post to make things more clear. such as adding in what the percentages are.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I can work with that, I can work with that. Since you're a hero though, do you know why Lyra was at the mayor's office? Any insight there?"

Nemo nodded and ported the two to the mess hall. "Yeah dinner sounds nice, haven't ate in a good while." he tells Jet as the reach the cafeteria. It's a completely open area to them, massive amounts of food there

"Not sure, she did say she was running from a mob and ended up there by chance...but there's just something else I can't put my finger on."

"Ohhhh yeah." She smiled and started getting food for herself.

more_horiz
Once that convo is over, Nobulus sends them out with Ozzy Black to go figh tthe Commonwealth as a secret weapon

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Not sure, she did say she was running from a mob and ended up there by chance...but there's just something else I can't put my finger on."

"Ohhhh yeah." She smiled and started getting food for herself.

"I don't want to sound like I'm bitter or whatever but it just seems fishy she was there, you know?" she'd ask Jay, putting her hand on his arm. "You should watch out for her, I"m serious"

As the two finished eating, Nemo checked the bowl, then looked at Jet. "So, your powers are fine and everything, right? You haven't experienced any issues?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She looked at her and grinned. "I'd like that. Do it. Make an example out of her and you're in. We'll still have to give you the mark of course...but I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

Fray nods"Likewise." she looks out memorizing the voice of the other prisoner doing the attack"I remember me and a gang that I had awhile back was doing a job. We raided a boat just to steal a disc that had valuable data that our past employer needed. Took a hostage for leverage. One of the members of my crew got a little antsy and tried to commit a unprofessional act so I shot him. Never gave him a chance to explain himself" she continued in saying"I haven't known you long enough but I'm confident enough to say you're one of the few that I respect"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply