ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 12 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Hey guys I like whats going on with Fastlane and all but could you give me some kind of mission for Firewolf to do? Please? Also posted a PM concerning the Chase Twins Guy
a mechanical dragon sounds nice or something like a bio warfare weapon produced by CHAOS

or some set of magma men where he can pull of a chain reaction move

Smile

CHAOS hasn't existed in Quantum as of yet as Labyrinth is the closest thing to CHAOS but not so monsterous Smile The latter suggestion sounds like a nice starter mission. Does Quantum have Mary and Sophia there?

Not yet but we could have them be transferred in from a different area.

Fine with me Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Once that convo is over, Nobulus sends them out with Ozzy Black to go figh tthe Commonwealth as a secret weapon

OT: well looks like i got the genetics thing right this time.

in the desert

Ozzy Black ( looking at a group of other Psyixeons his leading) : this is the first mission we're going to go through this desert and take out the Commonwealth soliders and a their weapon that's station here! okay people let's move out!

Ozzy then takes lead as him, Sandblock, Sandblock's team and Salt encounter Commonwealth soliders that attempt to take them down.

Hard Corps: Uprising - Stage 1 Origins Extra Theme

OT: up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A!

edit: in another news i just beating Double Dargon Neon, and my thoughts on the game is it's totally radical and Skullmageddon is the greatest video game boss ever, he gets extra bonus points for singing at ending when the credits are rolling. lol! and all the guy want was a date but no Billy & Jimmy just had to be dicks, and demolished his space dojo , trash his expenisve plasma screens, destory his expensive tank, demolished his lab and murder countless Williamses. lol!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:38 am; edited 5 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Fray's eyes opened to the sound of screaming from the outside, she sits up and looked out"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Was what the screams from one of the new inmates kept saying over and over. She can make out another voice that threatened"DON'T **** WITH ME GIRL!"

Anger started to flare up but Fray kept her emotions in check(Focus on the case at hand)

Bulletproof got down from the top bunk. "The F-K IS GOING ON OUT THERE?!"

Fray turned cold inside then sits up"What do you think."

Bulletproof seethed with anger. She hit her arm against the bars. "F-k." She listened in to try and hear who it was. She thought she recognized one of the voices. "I'm going to find who's responsible for this s-t and carve their heart out."

Fray stood up and faced Bulletproof"Since you guys wanted me initiated anyway. What do you say I make an example out of her?"

She looked at her and grinned. "I'd like that. Do it. Make an example out of her and you're in. We'll still have to give you the mark of course...but I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

Fray nods"Likewise." she looks out memorizing the voice of the other prisoner doing the attack"I remember me and a gang that I had awhile back was doing a job. We raided a boat just to steal a disc that had valuable data that our past employer needed. Took a hostage for leverage. One of the members of my crew got a little antsy and tried to commit a unprofessional act so I shot him. Never gave him a chance to explain himself" she continued in saying"I haven't known you long enough but I'm confident enough to say you're one of the few that I respect"

"I'd have to say the same Fray." Bulletproof jumped back up to her bunk and tried to get some sleep. "Can't say I wouldn't have done any different either."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Fray's eyes opened to the sound of screaming from the outside, she sits up and looked out"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Was what the screams from one of the new inmates kept saying over and over. She can make out another voice that threatened"DON'T **** WITH ME GIRL!"

Anger started to flare up but Fray kept her emotions in check(Focus on the case at hand)

Bulletproof seethed with anger. She hit her arm against the bars. "F-k." She listened in to try and hear who it was. She thought she recognized one of the voices. "I'm going to find who's responsible for this s-t and carve their heart out."

Fray stood up and faced Bulletproof"Since you guys wanted me initiated anyway. What do you say I make an example out of her?"

She looked at her and grinned. "I'd like that. Do it. Make an example out of her and you're in. We'll still have to give you the mark of course...but I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

Fray nods"Likewise." she looks out memorizing the voice of the other prisoner doing the attack"I remember me and a gang that I had awhile back was doing a job. We raided a boat just to steal a disc that had valuable data that our past employer needed. Took a hostage for leverage. One of the members of my crew got a little antsy and tried to commit a unprofessional act so I shot him. Never gave him a chance to explain himself" she continued in saying"I haven't known you long enough but I'm confident enough to say you're one of the few that I respect"

"I'd have to say the same Fray." Bulletproof jumped back up to her bunk and tried to get some sleep. "Can't say I wouldn't have done any different either."

Fray layed down on the bottom bunk, she heard the screams subdued into quiet whimpering"Maybe we could recruit the newbie while we're at it"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Once that convo is over, Nobulus sends them out with Ozzy Black to go figh tthe Commonwealth as a secret weapon

in the desert

Ozzy Black ( looking at a group of other Psyixeons his leading) : this is the first mission we're going to go through this desert and take out the Commonwealth soliders and a their weapon that's station here! okay people let's move out!

Ozzy then takes lead as him, Sandblock, Sandblock's team and Salt encounter Commonwealth soliders that attempt to take them down.

OT:Skullmageddon had it coming bro

Celsia freezes a group of soldiers as Ursa smashes throught hem, breaking bones left and right, the group getting closer to the Commonwealth base with each attack

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

in the desert

OT:Skullmageddon had it coming bro

Celsia freezes a group of soldiers as Ursa smashes throught hem, breaking bones left and right, the group getting closer to the Commonwealth base with each attack

major fight incoming

commonwealth general : this is as far as you go, now pepared to be crushed!

common boss theme

the Commonwealth general jumps inside a giant tank like machine that fires multiple psychic projectiles at the group. Captain Norway blocks the attacks with his shield , Tobais dodges them and counter attacks but is unable to scratch the giant battle tank due to a force field that's around it as the Commonwealth General says in firm tone.

Commonwealth General: it's useless you Resistence scum, this machine has a impenetrable force field there's no way you going get through it so accept your doom!

Sandblock: wow facing this giant tank like machine reminds me of that game Contra for some reason.

more_horiz
The general would see his tank dissolve as the bonds between atoms started to freeze up, and then his body did as well. CElsia did all this while hiding behind Ursa, who rpovided a distraction and shielding to open up the general for her comrades

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The general would see his tank dissolve as the bonds between atoms started to freeze up, and then his body did as well. CElsia did all this while hiding behind Ursa, who rpovided a distraction and shielding to open up the general for her comrades

Captain Norway attacks the General with his shield, Ozzy hits him with psychic construct bullets fire from a pyschic construct machine gun. Amari strikes at him with Kungfu attacks as Sandblock does the same, and Tobais hits him with blasts of energy.

more_horiz
Ursa then smashes the general so hard that he flies through the ground of the planet, pass the core, and out the other side

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Ursa then smashes the general so hard that he flies through the ground of the planet, pass the core, and out the other side

later in a jungle

Ozzy: okay the second general and his men are station in the ruin temple just upahead. but be on the look out cause Commonwealth soliders have been spotted in this jungle.

Ozzy rushes through the jungle and takes out commonwealth soldiers that show up.

edit: mental note make the next boss much tougher to beat!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later in a jungle

Ozzy: okay the second general and his men are station in the ruin temple just upahead. but be on the look out cause Commonwealth soliders have been spotted in this jungle.

Ozzy rushes through the jungle and takes out commonwealth soldiers that show up.

OT: well i'm guessign the head of the commonwealth will be tough, considering he'd have sixty seven powers like Nobulus, you know?

The group follows Ozzy, taking out soldiers left and right

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later in a jungle

OT: well i'm guessign the head of the commonwealth will be tough, considering he'd have sixty seven powers like Nobulus, you know?

The group follows Ozzy, taking out soldiers left and right

OT: actually all Pyixeions should have sixty seven + powers , but since that's a lot of abilites it would required a lot of talent and knowledge to unlock / master them all.

Ozzy: okay there's the ruins now we just need to......

Ozzy and the others are blow back as mech shows up and the person who's piloting says in firm tone.

Kyle Zeppelin: Ozzy just tell me why did you betray the commonwealth?!?

Ozzy: you know the reason Kyle!

Kyle: I see you won't talk, okay then let's have some fun!

Kyle then uses technokinesis and controls the mech with he's in making it attack the group while activating it's defenses which include protection from absolute zero tempetures. Captain Norway, Sandblock, Amari, Ozzy and Tobais go on the defense but the mech proves to be hard to hit because of it's hyper sonic speed and mobility.

jungle boss theme

more_horiz
OT: so i'm right, because a master of the Commonwealth would have those powers, wouldn't they?> or at least a great portion right?

Salt steps out in front of the group and uses her scream t o slow the machine down

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OT: so i'm right, because a master of the Commonwealth would have those powers, wouldn't they?> or at least a great portion right?

Salt steps out in front of the group and uses her scream t o slow the machine down

OT: yeah your right, since he's higher then the grunts and the generals.

Kyle: blasted that energy expolsion just now mess up the mechs mobility, but no matter that won't stop my fun!

Kyle proves to be diffcult to take down as Captain Norway uses his shield to bounch Kyle's mech's energy projectiles back at it and Tobais fires misslies at it while Sandblock and Amari strike at it with super strong kung fu strikes. and Ozzy using a pyschic construct laser rilfe against the mech as Sandblock says in firm tone.

Sandblock: this guy is a little bit tougher , then the first person we had to face.

note : Kyle is going to escaped, and won't be seen again until much later.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kyle: blasted that energy expolsion just now mess up the mechs mobility, but no matter that won't stop my fun!

Kyle proves to be diffcult to take down as Captain Norway uses his shield to bounch Kyle's mech's energy projectiles back at it and Tobais fires misslies at it while Sandblock and Amari strike at it with super strong kung fu strikes. and Ozzy using a pyschic construct laser rilfe against the mech as Sandblock says in firm tone.

Sandblock: this guy is a little bit tougher , then the first person we had to face.

OT: you really like the name Kyle, he's like the third character with it, same powers too

Ursa smashes up the tank

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: you really like the name Kyle, he's like the third character with it, same powers too

Ursa smashes up the tank

OT: actually his first name is a reference to Kyle Gass from Tenacious D, and his last name is a reference to Led Zeppelin

Kyle jumps out of the tank and says in firm tone.

Kyle: well that was fun, until we meet again Ozzy!

Kyle then uses his portal creation ability to create a portal and uses it to teleport out of the area as Ozzy says in firm tone.

Ozzy: okay let's head inside the temple.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fray layed down on the bottom bunk, she heard the screams subdued into quiet whimpering"Maybe we could recruit the newbie while we're at it"

"Ah. We'll have to make sure she's trained though."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I could arrange that. After all if I'm going to become a member might aswell pull my own weight"Fray said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I could arrange that. After all if I'm going to become a member might aswell pull my own weight"Fray said

"You sure learn fast." Bulletproof said. "Anyway, I'm off to sleep."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You sure learn fast." Bulletproof said. "Anyway, I'm off to sleep."

Fray waited a few moments then closed her eyes and let the comfort of sleep engulf her

OT:Also posted you a PM in this site Smile

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ursa smashes up the tank

OT: actually his first name is a reference to Kyle Gass from Tenacious D, and his last name is a reference to Led Zeppelin

Kyle jumps out of the tank and says in firm tone.

Kyle: well that was fun, until we meet again Ozzy!

Kyle then uses his portal creation ability to create a portal and uses it to teleport out of the area as Ozzy says in firm tone.

Ozzy: okay let's head inside the temple.

Ozzy rushes inside the temple and confronts the Commwealth soliders that are inside.

country side 1

more_horiz
wtThe team battles through the temple

"Jet, reason I'm wondering about your health is due to how you and Fastlane grew up. Remember how I said you two are different from Lightspeed? Well there's...concerns regarding that"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Jet, reason I'm wondering about your health is due to how you and Fastlane grew up. Remember how I said you two are different from Lightspeed? Well there's...concerns regarding that"

"What do you mean?"

more_horiz
Timeskip post! Shocked

Stronghold went patrolling.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What do you mean?"
"Well, notice how much faster you are NOW , than when you first emerged from your birthing matrix? The lab technicians attribute that to the fact you're still developing as a person, unlike Lightspeed, who gained his powers in adulthood (remember, Nemo doesn't know about the recent developments with Godspeed yet) so as far as we can tell, he's topped out, barring any unforeseen circumstances. The problem with you growing up as a superspeedster is that, you'll experience growing pains with your powers. The best way I can put this is that Jet, the powers you and Fastlane have are goign to grow in a BIG way, and when that day comes, alert me quick. If you feel yourself fluctuating in and out of hyperspeed mode, your perception ist hrown off, tell me IMMEDIATELY" Nemo says, putting his hands on the table and looking at her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply