ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 19 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The group would feel their bodies explode in pain and their skin burnt off as Xanatos uses a combination of his concussive force manipulation to gain energy from Sandblock's strikes and then shoot out the magma from his planet's core at the group, fatally injuring CElsia

Kyle does some quickly think and makes a device that heals Celisa, and than uses both his tech powers to make him and the group suit of armor than protects the group from nearly all of Xanatos powers , pervents him from gaining energy from physcial attacks with concussive force maniplation , and gives them the ability to hurt him. leaving only Xantatos with his muscle manipulation, which the armor has a bulit in damage damper. Kyle then looks at the group and says in firm tone.

Kyle: okay is everyone all right?

Captain Norway: yeah thanks to you, your tech powers come in handy. okay team let's put a end to this now.

Sandblock and his team then do one of the Billy Goat's old combat tactics they have been working. Ozzy uses a combination of his telekinesis and pyschic costruct ability to fight Xanatos, while Tobais, Amari, and Sandblock hit him with immense physical strikes.
Xanatos starts to reel from their attacks, falling back, but with a grin on his face

the group managed to finished off Xanatos just as the mother ship expoldes leaving them towards falling to the ground. however Kyle quickly makes the giant mech gian and gives it the same benfits as the armors he previous made saying in firm tone.

Kyle: this isn't over yet.

Ozzy: yeah that bastard probably used his merge effect to fused him self with peices of the ship. okay everyone this is the last stand against Xanatos, let's put him down!

final boss theme

more_horiz
"you'll neve rstoop mee" xanatos says, shaking

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Ozzy: Xanatos your going down, you monster!

Ozzy and the group use the giant mech to combat Xanatos.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

he wrestles with their mech, goign toe to toe until they think he might destory them, thenthey thrash his body, exploding ti

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

he wrestles with their mech, goign toe to toe until they think he might destory them, thenthey thrash his body, exploding ti

the mech gets blow back from the expolsion and everyone reverts back to normal as the far towards the ground. however they are save by a resistence spacecraft as one the pilotsays in a firm tone.

Resistence Pilot: hey Ozzy looks like i got here just in the nick of time, good job putting Xanatos down we finally stop the commonwealth!

Ozzy: well I had help!

Resistence Pilot: oh and why you were fighting Xanatos me and the other members of the resistence found the members of the council Xanatos had kept frozen, and free them, now the council is back in control!

Ozzy: that's good news!

more_horiz
the crew gets in Ozzy's ship, ready to tell Nobulus the good news

Nobulus smiles at them and agrees to join their school back on Earth

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Sandblock: well thanks for join Dr.Halworth's Academy, now we need to have a word with the council to make sure they're isn't a invasion on earth doesn't happen. oh and unlike me the one's that Dr.Halworth has are 50% pxysion and 50% human.

Tobais: well that's going to go over well, since Xanatos is out of the picture now.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sandblock: well thanks for join Dr.Halworth's Academy, now we need to have a word with the council to make sure they're isn't a invasion on earth doesn't happen. oh and unlike me the one's that Dr.Halworth has are 50% pxysion and 50% human.

Tobais: well that's going to go over well, since Xanatos is out of the picture now.

"These Hybrids on Earth...you entrust those with Psyixeon blood to others?" he asks, raising an eyebrow, then shaking his head. "I'm over it"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"These Hybrids on Earth...you entrust those with Psyixeon blood to others?" he asks, raising an eyebrow, then shaking his head. "I'm over it"

Sandblock: well Dr.Halworth is a goodman, and he has been entrust to be legal guardian of two of the half Pyxieon's who are twin girls, by their late grandfather. the two kids names are Yin & Yang, and before their grandfather die he wrote a note to Dr.Halworth telling him to take care of them, and to treated them like they were his own. their father was close friends with Halworth. Halworth is a close friend of my grandfather Rush and grandaunt Gravious , he help set up the summit, and help with the process of taking down DARPA.

more_horiz
"I said i'm over it. When I say I'm ovver something, you don't continue talkng to me about it, understand Earthling?" Nobulus asks, gripping Ssandblock in a tight TK chokehold.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I said i'm over it. When I say I'm ovver something, you don't continue talkng to me about it, understand Earthling?" Nobulus asks, gripping Ssandblock in a tight TK chokehold.

Sandblock: yes I understand.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Good, now take me to Earth" he says, letting go of Sandblock

more_horiz
Next Day in Ascension City...

Jay headed to school with Eliza.

Meanwhile....

"So-so...what you're saying is....Count Dracula kidnapped Bella?" Paladia asked holo-Insidious, horrified at this news.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Good, now take me to Earth" he says, letting go of Sandblock

Nobulus and the group quickly arrived on earth in span of only a few minutes and Tobais makes a stop at Sandblock's Aunt Sandara's new home. Sandblock gets out of the spacecraft saying in firm tone.

Sandblock: hi there Aunt Sandara & little Caroline, there's some i would like you to meet. Nobulus this is my Aunt Sandara and her eight year old daughter Caroline. Caroline's a telepath, who Dr.halworth put a psychic inhibitor in to weak her telepathy so she could learn how to control it gradually with out getting overwhelm.

Caroline: yes thanks to him i have no more awful headaches.

more_horiz
"Sandblock you fool, he didn't put the blocks up to weaken her powers, he did it to fine tune her control! I will ask you to not speak about these mattersanymore cause clearly you have no real knowledge of how psionic powers work" he'd say, before patting Caroline's head and communicating with her telepathically, tellign the girl he'd be her new teacher, while smiling at Gravious. "Fromw hat I can gleam, Gravious here is the expert"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Sandblock you fool, he didn't put the blocks up to weaken her powers, he did it to fine tune her control! I will ask you to not speak about these mattersanymore cause clearly you have no real knowledge of how psionic powers work" he'd say, before patting Caroline's head and communicating with her telepathically, tellign the girl he'd be her new teacher, while smiling at Gravious. "Fromw hat I can gleam, Gravious here is the expert"

OT: Gravious isn't here?

Sandblock: I didn't know that.

Amari: Sasourara do you even know how your own power works?

Sandblock: nope, I just do it.

Caroline ( Telepathicaly): thanks, yeah my grandaunt is a expert, but not in telepathy or telekinesis. she's really a expert in Gravitokinesis, even through she's weak gravity manipulator. and she only has expert knowledge of certain powers.

more_horiz
OT: well that's weird, kind of figured she would be there

"Well I"m going to teach you all about your powers. I'm going to teach you and your little friends"

more_horiz
Arriving at the school, Jay met up with Malak and Adel. "Guys....Eliza knows...I told her." He said bluntly. "Well, she figured it out and I told her."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Arriving at the school, Jay met up with Malak and Adel. "Guys....Eliza knows...I told her." He said bluntly. "Well, she figured it out and I told her."
Malak and Adel stared at each other, then Jay

"Well uh to be honest I figured she'd catch on, didn't know when she would though" Malak said

"Well now that she has, does it feel good? Should we let her in on stuff now or?" Adel asked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Well I"m going to teach you all about your powers. I'm going to teach you and your little friends"

Caroline ( Telepathically) Dr.Halworth wants me to stay with my mother, cause I'm too young to be away from my mother. the other people he has like me have different powers, and they're all teenagers expect for one who's adult. I have a cousin name Emiloa Axlindara who is in Aslyum, a cousin name Lara Quincey Axlaindara everyone just calls her Qin. then there's my other cousins Saskourara who you know, Vassana she's a Electrokinetic, Thopyia she's a Aerokinetic, Sasyiouki he's a Zoolingualismist, and Saskouia he's a rubber man.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Well uh to be honest I figured she'd catch on, didn't know when she would though" Malak said

"Well now that she has, does it feel good? Should we let her in on stuff now or?" Adel asked

"Yeah....it feels great." Jay said. He waved Eliza over. "And we are letting her on in things."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Caroline ( Telepathically) Dr.Halworth wants me to stay with my mother, cause I'm too young to be away from my mother. the other people he has like me have different powers, and they're all teenagers expect for one who's adult. I have a cousin name Emiloa Axlindara who is in Aslyum, a cousin name Lara Quincey Axlaindara everyone just calls her Qin. then there's my other cousins Saskourara who you know, Vassana she's a Electrokinetic, Thopyia she's a Aerokinetic, Sasyiouki he's a Zoolingualismist, and Saskouia he's a rubber man.

"WEll I"m going to be giving you mental lessons so distance doesn't matter. The teenagers are the ones I am here for young lady, unless the others would like to learn from me" Nobulus tells her

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah....it feels great." Jay said. He waved Eliza over. "And we are letting her on in things."
Eliza walks over, nodding to Malak and Adel

"Guys, what's up?" she asked them. She'd then lower her voice, asking "is there a villain problem going on?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Guys, what's up?" she asked them. She'd then lower her voice, asking "is there a villain problem going on?"

"Thankfully no, the city is safe and sound again. We are just officially bringing you into the group. Eliza...meet Shade and Shining Angel."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thankfully no, the city is safe and sound again. We are just officially bringing you into the group. Eliza...meet Shade and Shining Angel."
"I'm sure Jay has told that you I'm uh..mentally sound now" MAlak said, shaking her hand as Adel smiled. "Yes, my brother and I are now servants of justice, and it feels so great!"

"Glad to meet you both! So do you guys like patrol after school or what? I had an inkling that you...alter egos were close but not this close, I wasn't sure about that"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply