ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 3 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Alex tries to disregard the cold then whispered to Jim" Did I miss something?"
"That's uh Johnny Cool. He's an...acquaintance of Remus. I don't hear much of their talks but he keeps asking Remus about something involving fingers and like the old days and stuff. Remus says he's a vampire but he doesn't suck blood apparently" Jim would whisper

"Well I came by to let you know that I am gonna stop bugging you about the old days pal. I've found a new member, she's quite the up and comer" Johnny would say, sticking a hand out for Remus to shake, who refused it

"You' recruited a kid? really now? I'm..I'm not okay with that Johnny, not at all"

"Well I'd say I care but, you're not in the group so your opinion is invalid. Just be glad Jim hasn't been asked, I bet he'd love to join if he knew abo-

"don't" was all Remus said, or more like growled at Johnny, who put his hands up quickly. "ooh, easy, down boy! down!" he'd joke before leaving, the temperature returning to normal as he walked toward the door, eyeing Alex

"Hm" was all he'd say before walkin gout

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 3 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Alex tries to disregard the cold then whispered to Jim" Did I miss something?"

"That's uh Johnny Cool. He's an...acquaintance of Remus. I don't hear much of their talks but he keeps asking Remus about something involving fingers and like the old days and stuff. Remus says he's a vampire but he doesn't suck blood apparently" Jim would whisper

"Well I came by to let you know that I am gonna stop bugging you about the old days pal. I've found a new member, she's quite the up and comer" Johnny would say, sticking a hand out for Remus to shake, who refused it

"You' recruited a kid? really now? I'm..I'm not okay with that Johnny, not at all"

"Well I'd say I care but, you're not in the group so your opinion is invalid. Just be glad Jim hasn't been asked, I bet he'd love to join if he knew abo-

"don't" was all Remus said, or more like growled at Johnny, who put his hands up quickly. "ooh, easy, down boy! down!" he'd joke before leaving, the temperature returning to normal as he walked toward the door, eyeing Alex

"Hm" was all he'd say before walkin gout

(Looks like I'm gonna have my guard up on the way back) Alex thought to himself as he caught Johnny eyeing him"Sooo. Going out on a limb and say the guy's bad news right?"

more_horiz
"Something like that, just don't talk to him if you see him and walk away. He's involved in things kids like you shouldn't even be thinking about" Remus would tell Alex. "Now, you'll be able to make it home safely, right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Something like that, just don't talk to him if you see him and walk away. He's involved in things kids like you shouldn't even be thinking about" Remus would tell Alex. "Now, you'll be able to make it home safely, right?"
Alex nods" Yeah. Once again thanks for the items" he said motioning to the box. He walked out and glanced at Jim" See you tomorrow"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Alex nods" Yeah. Once again thanks for the items" he said motioning to the box. He walked out and glanced at Jim" See you tomorrow"
Jim looked at him, then threw up a hand "Yeah sure whatever!" before walking to the back of the library as Remus waved at Alex

Walking down to the train station was Johnny Cool. Next to him was a young lady with a hoodie on, green in color. "So, I just told my buddy you replaced him. He didn't take it well but, I'm sure you'll do fiiiiine in this group" he says to her, smiling

She nodded and got on the train with Johnny Cool

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jim looked at him, then threw up a hand "Yeah sure whatever!" before walking to the back of the library as Remus waved at Alex

Walking down to the train station was Johnny Cool. Next to him was a young lady with a hoodie on, green in color. "So, I just told my buddy you replaced him. He didn't take it well but, I'm sure you'll do fiiiiine in this group" he says to her, smiling

As Alex got in the train he noticed Johnny and a young companion boarding the train(Must be who Remus was mentioning) he tensed up a little then shook his head( Just ignore them and focus on where your destination. Remember what Myrden taught you, never show a vampire fear) Alex took a seat then waited for the train to start

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As Alex got in the train he noticed Johnny and a young companion boarding the train(Must be who Remus was mentioning) he tensed up a little then shook his head( Just ignore them and focus on where your destination. Remember what Myrden taught you, never show a vampire fear) Alex took a seat then waited for the train to start
He'd see Johnny and the young lady across from him. She seemed to be listening to Johnny talk while eyeing Alex. He couldn't see much of her face, but she seemed to have her eyes near shut and only her lips were seen. When her hood dropped, Alex would see the left side of her face had scales going down it, looking like a tattoo

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He'd see Johnny and the young lady across from him. She seemed to be listening to Johnny talk while eyeing Alex. He couldn't see much of her face, but she seemed to have her eyes near shut and only her lips were seen. When her hood dropped, Alex would see the left side of her face had scales going down it, looking like a tattoo
As the train got going they can see the train going pretty fast, about faster than your usual bullet train. Outside light shined around the train brightly then the train looked like a comet shooting across the tracks and it suddenly vanished.

OT: A little Back To The Future homage

Scion Train Station

The train appeared and reached a slow halt and stopped at it's destination. Alex got up and prepares to exit the train

more_horiz
As Alex got off, Johnny and the girl split ways, with her walking behind Alex

OT: lol, nice touch, def a bullet train

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Alex casually walked up ahead of the girl, blending in with the people who got of the train. As the girl got off she noticed that Alex is nowhere to be seen.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Alex casually walked up ahead of the girl, blending in with the people who got of the train. As the girl got off she noticed that Alex is nowhere to be seen.
She looked around a bit, before shrugging and heading on her way towards a small house, throwing the hoodie into the yard

more_horiz
The werewolf stood a few inches taller than Oda and easily had at least 200lbs on him. The creature's eyes were red and its dark brown fur was caked with blood. Such a sight would easily strike fear into the hearts of most but Oda wasn't most. He was the Brawler of Justice and over his years of fighting and training he'd built up his body to combat creatures such as these.

"Prepare to die human!", said the werewolf as it lunged at Oda. The creature was a blur of to most of the people watching the confrontation in the middle of the street. Oda waited until it was inches away from him before he bitch slapped it completely through a 6 story building.

"Not tonight.", said Oda as he zipped towards the creature.

more_horiz
FistofIron wrote:
The werewolf stood a few inches taller than Oda and easily had at least 200lbs on him. The creature's eyes were red and its dark brown fur was caked with blood. Such a sight would easily strike fear into the hearts of most but Oda wasn't most. He was the Brawler of Justice and over his years of fighting and training he'd built up his body to combat creatures such as these.

"Prepare to die human!", said the werewolf as it lunged at Oda. The creature was a blur of to most of the people watching the confrontation in the middle of the street. Oda waited until it was inches away from him before he bitch slapped it completely through a 6 story building.

"Not tonight.", said Oda as he zipped towards the creature.

A man leaned against the fence, wearing a cut off jacket with a target on it and some sweat pants, smiling

more_horiz
Downtown Scion
Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 3 14260010

Alex transported on the bridge of Downtown Scion due to transportation spell, he sighed(Hope thats the last I see of them)

The home of Myrden and Alex

http://m0ntezuma.deviantart.com/art/In-A-Dream-119718524

"Myrden" Alex entered then closed the door behind him. Clutching the box in his possession he searched the home. While wandering the living room there is the skeletal head of a dragon mounted over a fireplace. He checks the study and hears Myrden's voice, reciting an instruction from a spell and he then calls out" Alex"

He stopped before he got close to the door

"Recite the letters of the alphabet." Myrden said in a voice that is gruff sounding

"Sir?" Alex said

"Recite the letters in latin" Myrden said in an authoritative tone

Alex carefully did so carefully, then when he finally got to the last letter Myrden said" Come in"

Alex opened the door and he sees Myrden with his back to him as he is seen researching in the book of spells

http://tsabo6.deviantart.com/art/Spell-Books-192928777

The box flew out of Alex's hands then lands on Myrden's study table" Appreciated" he turned then faced Alex

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8CgUBDdSE8k/TERgZHlsHqI/AAAAAAAAAkY/cyvpFeimMbY/s1600/hugh_jackman_in_van_helsing.jpeg

more_horiz
Scion City, what a place, Scion City, what a place a man would say walking through downtown Scion. He had a robin hood/green arrow hoodie. He had goggles on and a baseball in his hands. He would then chuck the ball at someone's home, knocking it through the window and whistles for her. "Ninaaaaa"

The girl would walk out, sighing. "Give me a second"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Scion City, what a place, Scion City, what a place a man would say walking through downtown Scion. He had a robin hood/green arrow hoodie. He had goggles on and a baseball in his hands. He would then chuck the ball at someone's home, knocking it through the window and whistles for her. "Ninaaaaa"

"Hey"

An old man peeked out the window

http://orphicanime.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/soremachi_10_15-08.jpg

"I see you!!! I'm going to make you pay for this!!!" The old man say

After explaining the incident that happened earlier Myrden appears in deep thought" Did they follow you here?"

" I gave them the slip when I got off the train due to transportation spell" Alex said then Myrden hears their neighbor Silas yell

Alex sighed" Wonder what it is now"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey"

After explaining the incident that happened earlier Myrden appears in deep thought" Did they follow you here?"

" I gave them the slip when I got off the train due to transportation spell" Alex said then Myrden hears their neighbor Silas yell

The man in the jacket raises his eyebrow. "Oh, is that so? What are you gonna do?" the man asked, pulling out a few pencils and juggling it

Nina shook her head. "Reflex, really?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey"

The man in the jacket raises his eyebrow. "Oh, is that so? What are you gonna do?" the man asked, pulling out a few pencils and juggling it

The pencils exploded in his face and the dust from the wood blasted in his face. He was caught by a incoming bright flash of light and he is then knocked to the ground. He looked up to see Silas looking down at him angrily and his hands glow with energy" Get up!"

Myrden looked at Alex as he stands up" Hold down the fort kid. Got to take care of something"

Alex nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey"

The pencils exploded in his face and the dust from the wood blasted in his face. He was caught by a incoming bright flash of light and he is then knocked to the ground. He looked up to see Silas looking down at him angrily and his hands glow with energy" Get up!"

Myrden looked at Alex as he stands up" Hold down the fort kid. Got to take care of something"

Alex nods
Reflex shook his head, then smiled as he leaped up. "Okay! Old man got some life in him. catch!" he'd say, eyes glowing behind his goggles as he tossed a dagger from the blunt end that knocked the man back into his house.

Nina looked around "Seriously Reflex? I do NOT have time for this"

"kiddo if you're one of us you gotta learn to hav time for that"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey"

Alex nods

Reflex shook his head, then smiled as he leaped up. "Okay! Old man got some life in him. catch!" he'd say, eyes glowing behind his goggles as he tossed a dagger from the blunt end that knocked the man back into his house.

Nina looked around "Seriously Reflex? I do NOT have time for this"

"kiddo if you're one of us you gotta learn to hav time for that"
The image of the old man blurred away

"Seriously?" as Reflex turned then he is caught with a punch to the face that sent him flying in the air he watches him come down then he raises his foot then kicked him to the face. His foot brings Reflex down on the ground, leaving a crack in it's place" 700! Thats how much you owe me for the window!"

Myrden made his way to the yard to see Silas with his foot planted on the side of Reflex's face

more_horiz
As soon as Silas planted his foot on Reflex's face, he'd roll with the kick, grabbing the old man and tossing him to the ground, hitting him with a palm strike to the chest that sent a yellow shock of energy through his body. Silas would find it hard to move as the energy circled around him "That's it, hit me in the face old man, make this worth it"

Nina looked around and decided to just try and walk away. Johnny wouldn't like this at all. She then tried pleading with the approaching Myrden, waving at him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As soon as Silas planted his foot on Reflex's face, he'd roll with the kick, grabbing the old man and tossing him to the ground, hitting him with a palm strike to the chest that sent a yellow shock of energy through his body. "That's it, hit me in the face old man, make this worth it"

Nina looked around and decided to just try and walk away. Johnny wouldn't like this at all

Silas grits his teeth then he looked down at his shirt that was damaged from the fight" Thats 20 for the shirt!!! And that was my favorite shirt!!!!!" through the damaged shirt Reflex could see that the old man looked pretty ripped, like this isn't his first time in a scrap with someone.

(Hmm, I should stop him. Then again the kid does need to be taught a lesson) Myrden thought to himself then he sees Silas's whole body start to glow. In a blink of an eye Silas appeared before Reflex and he then proceeds to punch him. As he struck large burst of energy exploded, covering the area the two are in and shoots straight into the sky.

As the energy cleared a large crater is in it's wake with Silas standing in the middle and Reflex lying on the ground

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As soon as Silas planted his foot on Reflex's face, he'd roll with the kick, grabbing the old man and tossing him to the ground, hitting him with a palm strike to the chest that sent a yellow shock of energy through his body. "That's it, hit me in the face old man, make this worth it"

Nina looked around and decided to just try and walk away. Johnny wouldn't like this at all

Silas grits his teeth then he looked down at his shirt that was damaged from the fight" Thats 20 for the shirt!!! And that was my favorite shirt!!!!!" through the damaged shirt Reflex could see that the old man looked pretty ripped, like this isn't his first time in a scrap with someone.

(Hmm, I should stop him. Then again the kid does need to be taught a lesson) Myrden thought to himself then he sees Silas's whole body start to glow. In a blink of an eye Silas appeared before Reflex and he then proceeds to punch him. As he struck large burst of energy exploded, covering the area the two are in and shoots straight into the sky.

As the energy cleared a large crater is in it's wake with Silas standing in the middle and Reflex lying on the ground

OOC: well I was kind of going somewhere with Reflex but it's whatever, I can roll with this. He's apart of a group called the Five Fingers of Death so I was kind of hoping to show how deadly he was but if he's knocked out it's whatever, I can roll with this

Nina would turn to the two. "so you two are done sir?" she'd ask, a bit exasperated then smiled at Silas. "Sorry about that sir, my friend can get a bit rowdy" she'd say, apologizing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OOC: well I was kind of going somewhere with Reflex but it's whatever, I can roll with this. He's apart of a group called the Five Fingers of Death so I was kind of hoping to show how deadly he was but if he's knocked out it's whatever, I can roll with this

Nina would turn to the two. "so you two are done sir?" she'd ask, a bit exasperated then smiled at Silas. "Sorry about that sir, my friend can get a bit rowdy" she'd say, apologizing
OT: My bad on that Embarassed  I was getting into the fight and got a little carried away Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

IC: "Tsk" Silas sai" Someone's still gonna pay for the window and my shirt

"I'll take care of that"

Myrden walked up then handed Silas the money" 720, should cover the damages to your window and a new shirt"

Silas accepted the money then looked at Nina" You didn't do it so you have nothing to apologize for"

more_horiz
Nina shrugged. "Well, I think he'd apologize (or not) but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment so someone has to sir" she'd tell Myrden. "I'm Nina, Nina Dovahkiin, I'm new to Scion sir"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply