Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 am

Froggy wrote:Nina shrugged. "Well, I think he'd apologize (or not) but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment so someone has to sir" she'd tell Myrden. "I'm Nina, Nina Dovahkiin, I'm new to Scion sir"

Myrden tipped his had to her" Myrden young miss" He kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground. The the battle torn ground repaired itself and he then picks up Reflex then opened his hand. A round blue energy ball circled around it then as it's sent at Reflex's face it materialized into water and it splashed on Reflex's face.

"Easy now lad." Myrden said with a grip on him" Now I believe apologies are in order"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Nina shrugged. "Well, I think he'd apologize (or not) but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment so someone has to sir" she'd tell Myrden. "I'm Nina, Nina Dovahkiin, I'm new to Scion sir"

Myrden tipped his had to her" Myrden young miss" He kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground. The the battle torn ground repaired itself and he then picks up Reflex then opened his hand. A round blue energy ball circled around it then as it's sent at Reflex's face it materialized into water and it splashed on Reflex's face.

"Easy now lad." Myrden said with a grip on him" Now I believe apologies are in order"
"Wata? When did she get he-oh, you're not her" Reflex would say before looking at Nina. "A'ight" he'd tell Myrden before sticking a hand in his pocket and pulled out 10 grand. "My bad old man, get a little antsy in the city sometimes, this should cover the damage and then some, right?" Reflex would ask

"nice to meet you sir. I take it you've lived here a while?" Nina would ask Myrden
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:51 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Nina shrugged. "Well, I think he'd apologize (or not) but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment so someone has to sir" she'd tell Myrden. "I'm Nina, Nina Dovahkiin, I'm new to Scion sir"

Myrden tipped his had to her" Myrden young miss" He kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground. The the battle torn ground repaired itself and he then picks up Reflex then opened his hand. A round blue energy ball circled around it then as it's sent at Reflex's face it materialized into water and it splashed on Reflex's face.

"Easy now lad." Myrden said with a grip on him" Now I believe apologies are in order"
"Wata? When did she get he-oh, you're not her" Reflex would say before looking at Nina. "A'ight" he'd tell Myrden before sticking a hand in his pocket and pulled out 10 grand. "My bad old man, get a little antsy in the city sometimes, this should cover the damage and then some, right?" Reflex would ask

"nice to meet you sir. I take it you've lived here a while?" Nina would ask Myrden
Silas smiled from ear to ear then accepted the money.

"Woah" Alex said breathlessly as he witnessed the whole thing through the window"Pops still got it"

Myrden smiled" That I have. What brings you here?"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Nina shrugged. "Well, I think he'd apologize (or not) but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment so someone has to sir" she'd tell Myrden. "I'm Nina, Nina Dovahkiin, I'm new to Scion sir"

Myrden tipped his had to her" Myrden young miss" He kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground. The the battle torn ground repaired itself and he then picks up Reflex then opened his hand. A round blue energy ball circled around it then as it's sent at Reflex's face it materialized into water and it splashed on Reflex's face.

"Easy now lad." Myrden said with a grip on him" Now I believe apologies are in order"
"Wata? When did she get he-oh, you're not her" Reflex would say before looking at Nina. "A'ight" he'd tell Myrden before sticking a hand in his pocket and pulled out 10 grand. "My bad old man, get a little antsy in the city sometimes, this should cover the damage and then some, right?" Reflex would ask

"nice to meet you sir. I take it you've lived here a while?" Nina would ask Myrden
Silas smiled from ear to ear then accepted the money.

"Woah" Alex said breathlessly as he witnessed the whole thing through the window"Pops still got it"

Myrden smiled" That I have. What brings you here?"
"That should about do it, right?" Reflex would ask Silas

"Well I'm new here, and kind of living on my own, I was looking for my apartment complex when uh my friend who was suppose to show me got a bit rowdy" she'd say, nodding to Reflex. Alex would remember her from the train
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Nina shrugged. "Well, I think he'd apologize (or not) but he's kind of incapacitated at the moment so someone has to sir" she'd tell Myrden. "I'm Nina, Nina Dovahkiin, I'm new to Scion sir"

Myrden tipped his had to her" Myrden young miss" He kneeled down and placed his hand on the ground. The the battle torn ground repaired itself and he then picks up Reflex then opened his hand. A round blue energy ball circled around it then as it's sent at Reflex's face it materialized into water and it splashed on Reflex's face.

"Easy now lad." Myrden said with a grip on him" Now I believe apologies are in order"
"Wata? When did she get he-oh, you're not her" Reflex would say before looking at Nina. "A'ight" he'd tell Myrden before sticking a hand in his pocket and pulled out 10 grand. "My bad old man, get a little antsy in the city sometimes, this should cover the damage and then some, right?" Reflex would ask

"nice to meet you sir. I take it you've lived here a while?" Nina would ask Myrden
Silas smiled from ear to ear then accepted the money.

"Woah" Alex said breathlessly as he witnessed the whole thing through the window"Pops still got it"

Myrden smiled" That I have. What brings you here?"
"That should about do it, right?" Reflex would ask Silas

"Well I'm new here, and kind of living on my own, I was looking for my apartment complex when uh my friend who was suppose to show me got a bit rowdy" she'd say, nodding to Reflex. Alex would remember her from the train

"What is the name of the complex?" Myrden asked

Silas nods" That it does young man"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:09 am

"Darun Complex?" She'd ask, almost unsure

Reflex smiled "Well that's good old man, you got some kick to you though, what'd you use to do? That wasn't any regular form of magic back there to break the motion-lock" Reflex would say, referring to the bind he put Silas in
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:20 am

Froggy wrote:"Darun Complex?" She'd ask, almost unsure

Reflex smiled "Well that's good old man, you got some kick to you though, what'd you use to do? That wasn't any regular form of magic back there to break the motion-lock" Reflex would say, referring to the bind he put Silas in

"Chi and pretty strong sense of will lad. Had tons of experience in this kind of battle" Silas pointed out

Myrden tapped his chin then looked at Silas" Say mind looking after things till I get back?"

"Sure" Silas said then Myrden says to him" You know I can easily repair the window and your wardrobe"

"I know but I'd rather do it the natural way, cant depend on magic for everything you know" Silas said

"That I do" Myrden said then looked at Nina" I'll help you find it"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:26 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Darun Complex?" She'd ask, almost unsure

Reflex smiled "Well that's good old man, you got some kick to you though, what'd you use to do? That wasn't any regular form of magic back there to break the motion-lock" Reflex would say, referring to the bind he put Silas in

"Chi and pretty strong sense of will lad. Had tons of experience in this kind of battle" Silas pointed out

Myrden tapped his chin then looked at Silas" Say mind looking after things till I get back?"

"Sure" Silas said then Myrden says to him" You know I can easily repair the window and your wardrobe"

"I know but I'd rather do it the natural way, cant depend on magic for everything you know" Silas said

"That I do" Myrden said then looked at Nina" I'll help you find it"
"I figured it was something chi related the way you moved, magic doesn't provide reflexes like that, as far as I know. If you're ever down, I'd be up to spar man and you could show me some more?" Reflex would say, pulling out a card with five fingers on it, the no 4 on his. "Now that Nina's been dropped off, I don't gotta do much except make a call"

Nina would nod and agree to follow Myrden
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 am

Magikville



Magikville is basically your everyday small town you got your farmers your mom & pop stores, everyone pretty much knows everyone but what makes this town different then other small towns is that it's heavy populate by magic girls and magical beings. that's right magical girls galore ( normal magic girls, cat girls, dogs girls , bunny girls and everything in between) more then you can shake a stick at. in this town lives a 15 year old boy by the name of Edward Jones who also goes by the name The Iron Alchemist and he has a girlfriend name Yuri Shi who just happens to be a magic girl.

Edward Jones wakes up and he's greeting by five beautiful magic girls saying in shock tone.

Edward Jones: who in the hell are you ladies and how the hell did you get inside my room my door was lock!

Magic girl: we used magic silly!

Edward Jones: magic huh that figures!

Magic girl: so who do you want to cuddle with first huh, hey how about cuddling with me huh? oh and this can be our little secret Yuri doesn't have to find out

Edward Jones: ( figures they would know Yuri their magic girls after all. but man i don't know if their trying to hit on me or if their just messing with my head.)

one of the magical girls grabs Edward and puts his head between her chest just as Yuri walks into the room saying in angry tone.

Yuri: Edward what in the hell do you think you doing with that bitch!

Edward Jones ( yanking his head from the magical girl's chest): Yuri this isn't want it looks like. I don't even know these women!

Magical Girl: it's everything what it looks like your man is a player Yuri. he tired to make the moves on me and my friends.

Edward Jones: what the hell that's a lie you and your friends were the ones who were trying to make the moves on me!

Magical Girl: i have no idea what your talking about me and my friends did no such thing!

Edward Jones: that's a load of bull. ah Yuri what are you doing with that spike club just listen to me for a second before you.....

before Edward can finishes his sentence Yuri bashes his head with her spike club smashes causing blood to spray over the walls and floor. she then revives Edward with her magic and Edward says in stern tone.

Edward: ouch like i was saying just listen to before you used that stupid club on me! I mean how the hell do you wield that thing in the first place it's twice your size! now before you do anything else just listen to me okay!

Yuri uppercuts Edward and sends him shooting into the sky like a shooting star and as he files over the town a little boy who is with his mother looks up and points at Edward saying in firm tone.

little boy: look mommy look a flying dust mite!

Edward: what the hell I'm not a dust mite I'm taller than you kid! if I could fly I would so come down there and kick your ass for saying that you little brat! ( crashes into the town fountain ) well so far this has been a typical day for me, I wake up to girls I don't even know, Yuri gets mad, kills me, revives me and than punches me into the sky like a shooting star, yep just pretty much a average day for me.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 pm

at Aeon Library

like it's said Scion has every sort of individual that make up the city and help give it a sense of identity and a guy name Kyo Mitsuo the Boom Boom Alchemist is just another one of those Individuals. most people know Kyo to be charm , cocky and smug but he takes his work seriously has passion for Alchemy and is a all around good person who is also interesting in Ninja magic other wise know as Justu

Kyo is looking through a bunch of Library books saying in firm tone.

Kyo: I been up for hours and hours on end reading magic books and i have yet to find any info on Justu damn Ninjas really like to keep stuff a secret don't they. well I got at lest billion more magic books to go ( giving out a random number) so one them is bound to have info on Justu in them.

Kyo keeps reading magic books and says in firm tone.

Kyo: this is getting exhausting read all these magic books i hope i find info on Justu soon before i have to call it quits.

Kyo still keeps on reading saying in stern tone.

Kyo: how is it that this library can have so much knowledge on Magic include Alchemy yet not one book i read have info on Justu what's up with that. I should call it quits after reading through so many magic books but i'm not giving up there's bound to be magic book that knowledge about Justu in it. ( looks at the fire place) hmm the fires out while I might as while warm things up in here so i can read beside a nice cozy fire.

Kyo who is wearing his magical gloves snaps his fingers activate his combustion Alchemy making the oxygen molecules around the fireplace spontaneously ignite causing a nice warm fire to form. Kyo looks at the fire and says in firm tone

Kyo: ah now that's better now to get back to reading. hmm I wonder when I'm going to meet that Iron Alchemist kid who can do Alchemy with out have to use a Hermetic Circle and wonder if he's as good as they say he is. I would love to test his Alchemy skills personally!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  FistofIron on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:The werewolf stood a few inches taller than Oda and easily had at least 200lbs on him. The creature's eyes were red and its dark brown fur was caked with blood. Such a sight would easily strike fear into the hearts of most but Oda wasn't most. He was the Brawler of Justice and over his years of fighting and training he'd built up his body to combat creatures such as these.

"Prepare to die human!", said the werewolf as it lunged at Oda. The creature was a blur of to most of the people watching the confrontation in the middle of the street. Oda waited until it was inches away from him before he bitch slapped it completely through a 6 story building.

"Not tonight.", said Oda as he zipped towards the creature.

A man leaned against the fence, wearing a cut off jacket with a target on it and some sweat pants, smiling

Oda continued towards the the werewolf's direction and when he got their he cursed himself for not holding back enough. His casual hit had turned the werewolf into meat. He needed to ask the werewolf questions and he blew. He could feel eyes upon him. Sure there were people watching his confrontation but there was someone who gave off a different vibe from all the rest.

FistofIron

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 pm

FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:The werewolf stood a few inches taller than Oda and easily had at least 200lbs on him. The creature's eyes were red and its dark brown fur was caked with blood. Such a sight would easily strike fear into the hearts of most but Oda wasn't most. He was the Brawler of Justice and over his years of fighting and training he'd built up his body to combat creatures such as these.

"Prepare to die human!", said the werewolf as it lunged at Oda. The creature was a blur of to most of the people watching the confrontation in the middle of the street. Oda waited until it was inches away from him before he bitch slapped it completely through a 6 story building.

"Not tonight.", said Oda as he zipped towards the creature.

A man leaned against the fence, wearing a cut off jacket with a target on it and some sweat pants, smiling

Oda continued towards the the werewolf's direction and when he got their he cursed himself for not holding back enough. His casual hit had turned the werewolf into meat. He needed to ask the werewolf questions and he blew. He could feel eyes upon him. Sure there were people watching his confrontation but there was someone who gave off a different vibe from all the rest.
The man would leap from the top of a house several blocks away, landing on his feet in front of Oda, who would see that he dwarfed the man in size. "Hello Oda Yagyu yes? I am Ellis Ellison, and I have a proposition for you young man. I am what's known as a mythic-a creature like that werewolf you just tenderized-although I am classified as a dwarf. A few friends of min would like to invite you to join our group, the Five Fingers of Death"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Congrats in being in the military FOI
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:07 am

Magikville

Yuri uses a teleporation spell  to appear right in front of Edward saying in firm tone.

Yuri: so Ed what do you want to do day?

Edward Jones: I don't know get a pizza or something.

Yuri: I know how about we go to Scion City I herd a guy name Myrden might have a  philosopher's stone.

Edward Jones: really a  philosopher's stone, but how are we going to get there we can't pay for a bus.

Yuri: don't worry ed leave everything to me!  oh before i do this can you tell me are their Alchemists in the military?

Edward Jones: huh how in the hell i'm supposed to know that? but yeah if i were to guess I would said there are probably alchemists in the military.

Yuri casts a spell  that covers Edward in skin thin force field as he says in confused tone.

Edward: ah Yuri what's the force field for?

Yuri: oh the force field is to make sure you don't get hurt when you land in Scion silly and it will protect you from the friction  

Edward: okay I'm not liking where this is heading.  ah Yuri just one question how actually are you going to get me there.

Yuri: like this silly!

Yuri catches a spell that launches Edward towards Scion at Super Sonic speeds  and Edward screams saying in stern tone.

Edward: damn it Yuri being launch like a projectile isn't what i had in mind to get to Scion!!!

OT: ah the life of a boy and his magical girl friend.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 am

Kyo: hmm so far i have yet to find anything on Justu this requires more through searching .

a sharply dress man appears behind Kyo and says in firm tone.

???: Kyo your never going to find anything about Justu this way you have to think like a ninja . think why would Justu be out in the opening so any body could read Ninjas like to keep their stuff a secret.

Kyo: so that would me the stuff on Justu is hiding, thanks Ko Isamu by the way it's closing time your not supposed to be here.

Ko: actually I about to leave I was just finish checking up a book on alchemy and what to so your something very important

Kyo: what is it?

Ko: pictures of my daughter she just had her 3rd birthday and did her first ninja walk on water, I'm so proud of my little girl. see look at the pictures ( shows Kyo a picture of his 3 year daughter in a ninja uniform walking on water). yeah she learnt her first justu and is she just the cutest ever seen?

Kyo ( angry stare): that is hardly of any importance did you just come to to waste my time by showing me pictures of your daughter? I don't have time for this Ko.

Ko: oh look at this one here's my wife Izuazi holding my daughter Ralziuo in her arms isn't that just adorable?

Kyo: look will you just leave already I don't have time to watch you gawk of your wife and kid okay Ko! now get serious and tell where the info on Justu is kept in the Aeon Library. I know you know because your a ninja Ko.

Ko: of course I know where the info on Justu is kept in this Library but I'm not telling you Kyo you have to figure that out for yourself. okay see your Kyo I have to heading home my wife is cooking chicken casserole for lunch.

Kyo: that figures

with that Ko throws down a smoke bomb and vanishes .
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Edward Jones arrives in Scion and crashes lands into a girl render her unconscious saying in firm tone.

Edward Jones: this is not how I want to get here.

Yuri who had used the safe launch spell on herself appears before Edward and crashes into ground head first making small crater. Yuri looks at Edward who is still laying on top of the girl and says in angry tone.

Yuri: Edward what do you think your doing with that woman?!?

Edward gets up and looks nervous at Yuri saying in firm tone

Edward: Yuri this isn't what it looks like and before you do anything please let me.......

Yuri hits Edward over the head with her spike club and kills him in one blow then revives him saying in stern tone.

Yuri: now have you learn your lesson?

Edward: ouch what lesson all you do kill me with that spike club of yours and revive me. and i was going to tell you before you smash my head in that I would have bump into that girl if it wasn't for you using a spell to launch me like a projectile. when you said you would handle it Yuri I did think you would get me here by launch me like a projectile i swear you have a few screws loose!

Yuri gets mad and uppercuts Edward send him flying across Scion city like shooting star saying in angry tone.

Yuri: don't call me crazy!

Edward Jones ( soaring above Scion): hey I didn't call you crazy i just said you had a few screws loose man you take things too personally. hmm i wonder if the Aeon Library is opening I like to study up on Chinese Alchemy Liànjīn shù or Taoist alchemy. so far the only thing I know about Taoist Alchemy is that it differs from the Alchemy I used because it's Chi base and not Magic base. supposedly it's it's better than the Alchemy I use because of it's use of Chi but I'll be the judge of that.

but by definition Alchemy is a type of magic since it's sometimes called Alchemic Magic or Hermetic Magic so by that logic Taoist Alchemy is still magic base, it just combines Magic with Chi supposedly like what ninja magic aka Justu does if my hunch is correct.

OT: Edward and Yuri have arrive in Scion!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:09 pm

after reading through many magic books Kyo shakes his head saying in stern tone.

Kyo: okay this is getting me nowhere I'm going to have a talk with Remus Long maybe he knows something.  cause I'm sure as hell not tracking down Ko to talk to him.   listen to him talk about  his wife Izuazi  and  his  daughter Ralziuo for 2 hours yeah not doing that.

Kyo goes to Remus Long and says to him in stern tone

Kyo: Remus I have been looking through magic books here at the Library and haven't found anything on Justu. and then that Ninja  Ko shows up and told me he knew were the info on Justu is kept in this Library but he didn't tell me where he said i had to figure it out on my own.  apparently the guy was here checking out a book on Alchemy!

hmm maybe his interesting in the subject of Hermetic Magic or the differences between Taoist Alchemy and normal Alchemy. well if that's the case he's wasting his time as a expert on the subject the only difference between Taoist Alchemy and Normal Alchemy is that Taoist Alchemy utilizes chi. at it's core it's still the same as normal Alchemy magic base.

Kyo grabs a glass of water and after few moments says in stern tone

Kyo: oh and I'm still interesting in that Edward Jones kid over in Magikville  who can do alchemy without a hermetic circle  however I don't believe that. it's simply impossible to do Alchemy with out a Hermetic circle!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:53 pm

"jutsu is actually checked out at the moment, all 22 copies by someone that you just met, strange enough!"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  FistofIron on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:The werewolf stood a few inches taller than Oda and easily had at least 200lbs on him. The creature's eyes were red and its dark brown fur was caked with blood. Such a sight would easily strike fear into the hearts of most but Oda wasn't most. He was the Brawler of Justice and over his years of fighting and training he'd built up his body to combat creatures such as these.

"Prepare to die human!", said the werewolf as it lunged at Oda. The creature was a blur of to most of the people watching the confrontation in the middle of the street. Oda waited until it was inches away from him before he bitch slapped it completely through a 6 story building.

"Not tonight.", said Oda as he zipped towards the creature.

A man leaned against the fence, wearing a cut off jacket with a target on it and some sweat pants, smiling

Oda continued towards the the werewolf's direction and when he got their he cursed himself for not holding back enough. His casual hit had turned the werewolf into meat. He needed to ask the werewolf questions and he blew. He could feel eyes upon him. Sure there were people watching his confrontation but there was someone who gave off a different vibe from all the rest.
The man would leap from the top of a house several blocks away, landing on his feet in front of Oda, who would see that he dwarfed the man in size. "Hello Oda Yagyu yes? I am Ellis Ellison, and I have a proposition for you young man. I am what's known as a mythic-a creature like that werewolf you just tenderized-although I am classified as a dwarf. A few friends of min would like to invite you to join our group, the Five Fingers of Death"
Oda crossed his arms and looked at the dwarf. "Tell me about this group."

OOC: Thanks Legato

FistofIron

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 pm

"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Froggy wrote:"jutsu is actually checked out at the moment, all 22 copies by someone that you just met, strange enough!"

Kyo: Ko that sneaky bastard! well if he has them I'm not tracking him down. listen him talk for hours about his wife and daughter is something i don't want to do. ( looks out the window and sees  Edward Jones fly by)  hmm that was that  Edward kid  just now and judging by way he flew past us he probably got punch by his girlfriend Yuri again.

from what I herd about the kid , his girlfriend Yuri Shi is a bit cuckoo.

outside Edward Jones lands in a dumpster  pulls himself out and says in firm tone.

Edward Jones: damn it now i smell like garbage thanks a lot Yuri.

Yuri then appears  with a lock on teleportation spell and casts a spell that cleans Edward Jones  up saying in firm tone

Yuri: okay there now you're all clean Ed, oh and I think we're near   Aeon Library Ed.

Edward Jones:  yeah we are near the place Yuri thanks for point that out.  ( boy I hope there aren't any girls at this library I have been killed and revived 2 times already by Yuri today.)
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3186
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  FistofIron on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Froggy wrote:"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"

"Tell me are all your targets evil?", said Oda as he uncrossed his arms.

FistofIron

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 pm

FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"

"Tell me are all your targets evil?", said Oda as he uncrossed his arms.
Ellis made a "more or less" motion with his hand. "To be honest with ya, evil is a hard to define thing, why, is that a problem?" the small man would ask, looking up at Yagyu wit determination in his eyes
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"jutsu is actually checked out at the moment, all 22 copies by someone that you just met, strange enough!"

Kyo: Ko that sneaky bastard! well if he has them I'm not tracking him down. listen him talk for hours about his wife and daughter is something i don't want to do. ( looks out the window and sees  Edward Jones fly by)  hmm that was that  Edward kid  just now and judging by way he flew past us he probably got punch by his girlfriend Yuri again.

from what I herd about the kid , his girlfriend Yuri Shi  is a bit cuckoo.

outside Edward Jones lands in a dumpster  pulls himself out and says in firm tone.

Edward Jones: damn it now i smell like garbage thanks a lot Yuri.

Yuri then appears  with a lock on teleportation spell and casts a spell that cleans Edward Jones  up saying in firm tone

Yuri: okay there now you're all clean Ed, oh and I think we're near   Aeon Library Ed.

Edward Jones:  yeah we are near the place Yuri thanks for point that out.  ( boy I hope there aren't any girls at this library I have been killed and revived 2 times already by Yuri today.)
"Well uh, that's rather interesting. She won't be doing that in the library will she? Also if you'd like I can reserve the book for you?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  FistofIron on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"

"Tell me are all your targets evil?", said Oda as he uncrossed his arms.
Ellis made a "more or less" motion with his hand. "To be honest with ya, evil is a hard to define thing, why, is that a problem?" the small man would ask, looking up at Yagyu wit determination in his eyes

"I became the Brawler of Justice to defend against evil. Of course that a problem.", Oda said as his muscle threatened to rip his shirt and leather jacket.

FistofIron

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum